Forum Settings
Forums

If you were given the chance to give any anime character a lecture what would it be about and who?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2013 12:20 AM

Sep 2012
BlueKite said:
AnimeCritic101 said:
Luffy

Are you watching One Piece at all? Saying Luffy didn't change at all while only watching only 130 episodes is quite ignorant of you. The future arcs especially Whitebeard War is where Oda really developed Luffy's character.

I'm 700 chapters and a couple hundred episodes into One Piece so I like to consider myself as a fan of the series, but even then I cannot see how you would think that Luffy developed at all as a character. Throughout each arc he is basically the same apart from the Whitebeard War that left him mind broken but even then he quickly reverted back to his energetic, idiotic and nakama-fueled self.
Nov 24, 2013 1:00 AM

Aug 2013
Agnostos said:
moonkingdomify said:
I would give Seiko from Corpse party a lecture about brutally murdering people. It's not a good thing to do Seiko. Then I would probably die.
I don't recall Seiko brutally murdering anyone.

Sorry, got the character wrong. I meant Sachiko. Though I would probably lecture Seiko about the fact that she is constantly trying to force her face into Naomi's breasts all the time in a Silent Hill like environment.
"Canaan. You're a victim whose past was taken away by war. And she's a defeated person who lost her past in a power struggle. Soldiers who are born within destruction take hatred as their weapon. Even though you and her became soldiers for the same reason, you both live differently. Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever." -Siam, Canaan
Nov 24, 2013 1:01 AM

Oct 2012
Take a seat Makoto, I want to talk to you about you something. I hear you've been stringing around multiple women... Now I was young once and I know it seems like all fun and games but just make sure you know what you're doing. The last thing we want is to find you stabbed to death on your living room floor or something.

Nov 24, 2013 12:07 PM

Mar 2008
moonkingdomify said:
Agnostos said:
moonkingdomify said:
I would give Seiko from Corpse party a lecture about brutally murdering people. It's not a good thing to do Seiko. Then I would probably die.

Sorry, got the character wrong. I meant Sachiko. Though I would probably lecture Seiko about the fact that she is constantly trying to force her face into Naomi's breasts all the time in a Silent Hill like environment.
I get her name wrong fairly often also. Sawako, Sadako, Sachiko...all quite similar.

I did find it interesting how Seiko could keep up such a care-free attitude when there's corpses all around them. Quite the optimist.
Nov 24, 2013 3:51 PM
Jul 2012
facepalm@every shinji comment

anyway I'd tell sasuke to stop being emo because he's pretty much the reason why naruto got so bad
Nov 24, 2013 9:11 PM

Nov 2011
Lecture? Nah, it wouldn't work, I'd beat the shit out of them instead.

Violence is the best teaching method.
I luv u
Nov 24, 2013 10:01 PM

Nov 2011
Character: Ash
Lecture: Y U No Grow Up?

I'm tired of all his development (cough* slight sarcasm) resetting every season. I can't watch pokemon anymore. Old pokemon was the best (aka childhood) but it always rehashes the same things over and over. Granted there are a few good moments which could be condensed into one really good 50 ep or less anime.

Also... @OP, I lol'ed
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Nov 24, 2013 10:41 PM

Jun 2013
Alright, here goes:

Lelouch

Lawliet

Haruhi

Izaya

Along with all of those self-centered protagonists who think Friends > The World.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Nov 24, 2013 11:38 PM

Jul 2012
Queen07 said:
Emiya Shirou to explain to him why people die when they're killed

Plus to let Saber fight instead of himself jumping in between.
MangaList | AnimeList
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." -Joshua Graham
Nov 24, 2013 11:47 PM

Jul 2012
Shrabster said:
Take a seat Makoto, I want to talk to you about you something. I hear you've been stringing around multiple women... Now I was young once and I know it seems like all fun and games but just make sure you know what you're doing. The last thing we want is to find you stabbed to death on your living room floor or something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!
KobapoNov 25, 2013 12:18 AM
Nov 26, 2013 4:04 PM

Aug 2013
Agnostos said:
moonkingdomify said:
Agnostos said:
moonkingdomify said:

I get her name wrong fairly often also. Sawako, Sadako, Sachiko...all quite similar.

I did find it interesting how Seiko could keep up such a care-free attitude when there's corpses all around them. Quite the optimist.

Though most of the characters, including the 13 year old, didn't seem to care about the corpses. The game was more realistic with the reactions than the anime or manga were.
"Canaan. You're a victim whose past was taken away by war. And she's a defeated person who lost her past in a power struggle. Soldiers who are born within destruction take hatred as their weapon. Even though you and her became soldiers for the same reason, you both live differently. Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever." -Siam, Canaan
Nov 27, 2013 10:09 AM

Jul 2013
For Sasori

Put armor on your weak spot!
"I don't think ignorance is necessarily a bad thing. The more you know, the more problems you have."

Hikigaya Hachiman
A genius, even though he's 2D.

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/930939/ (My book writey thingy)
Nov 28, 2013 4:45 AM

Sep 2012
I'd have to give a "I had a dream" kind of speech for every guy main character on most RomComs. "Why are all you idiots so oblivious to the many advances and/or and but not limited by, those cute blushing moments that are obvious to me that she likes you. Argh.

And I'm just sitting here like. T_T Screw you, just screw you...
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Nov 28, 2013 8:21 AM

Sep 2013
To whoever in the Trigun universe who named Vash and Knives:

"Vash is fucking cool. He's a badass. Great job with that name. But Knives? You do not name a kid after something that can kill. Who would have known he would turn into an evil little bastard who wants to kill all the humans? Next time around, try Timothy."
y'all need to shut the fuck up.
Nov 28, 2013 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
Ichika from IS
Dude they want the D
"I'm going to have to work harder to open your eyes, aren't I?" ~Erudito
"You're here because you want to feel like something you're not, a hero."
"Do you feel like a hero yet?" ~Konrad
Nov 28, 2013 2:41 PM
Sep 2013
Plightz said:
Ichika from IS
Dude they want the D

i second this. i mean, how fucking dense can you get
The end is nigh

Nov 28, 2013 3:08 PM

Nov 2013
Jamie33 said:
Plightz said:
Ichika from IS
Dude they want the D

/Shrug
Typical Harem lead I guess.
"I'm going to have to work harder to open your eyes, aren't I?" ~Erudito
"You're here because you want to feel like something you're not, a hero."
"Do you feel like a hero yet?" ~Konrad
Nov 28, 2013 3:10 PM
Sep 2013
Plightz said:
Jamie33 said:
Plightz said:
Ichika from IS
Dude they want the D

/Shrug
Typical Harem lead I guess.

I know harem leads are pretty dense, but inch ichika is on a whole other level. They as him to massage their butts and he still doesn't consider that they like him at all... But let's stop here
The end is nigh

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think fan-animations are shit

Kenzolo-folk - Yesterday

9 by PostMahouShoujo »»
26 seconds ago

» Why do people "self-insert" with weak characters

Anjuro - Yesterday

27 by Kenzolo-folk »»
6 minutes ago

» anime with unexpectedly good openings

kushakashi - Aug 6, 2023

29 by Zarutaku »»
13 minutes ago

» Good characters trapped in bad series.

Anjuro - May 29

47 by eblf2013 »»
22 minutes ago

» What anime surprised you the most?

jieanteater - Apr 4, 2023

43 by Asphiee »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.