Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 26, 2019 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
I loved it... :D

..the shifting POVs, the noise of conversations in the background, the things they say, the pace, the ending, the strangeness and meaningfulness..

I understood the room of bubbles now after going through a comment above.

Brilliant :)
Nov 30, 2020 5:33 AM

Mar 2012
Successfully wasted 9 mins of my life.
Mar 2, 2021 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
wooaah this was quite a trip, really loved the atmosphere that this anime created with the unique artsyle and colors plus that soundtrack with the background noise too, really sucked me in. really liked the conversations and stuff here, kinda reminded me of monogatari with some of the stuff but the vibe was quite different. that ending surprised me but i guess there were some hints throughout. that scene where he went into the water was very cool too, had a real surreal vibe to it, overall i'd give this a 6/10.
Mar 20, 2021 4:09 PM

Aug 2012
This was fine, it was honestly more interesting reading some of the thoughts on this (yolerMit & Fall's specifically) than it was watching this. I'll agree with I suppose the minority that the android reveal was pretty obvious, so the ending "reveal" didn't have any impact on me. Nor did this special really, though there were some amusing moments here, I particularly liked "Cool" and how much she was focused on Oshaberi word choice, either correcting her that the waitress is an android not a robot or how she was relying a story from someone she never met. Also liked the art style, and thought the aquatic language bubble scene looked great. 5/10 for me.
Jun 3, 2021 1:45 PM

Aug 2017
I think there was a Kikumana poster on the wall!

The director's role being the "useless man" is pretty funny. I loved the multilayered dialogue though, made the cafe feel alive. Just like in Harmonie.
Aug 7, 2021 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
That was surprisingly great to watch. Pretty much set in the same world as Eve No Jikan. The character conversations flowed so beautifully. 7/10
Feb 14, 2023 11:05 PM

Apr 2019
Reminds me of the French New Wave.
Jul 2, 2023 8:19 PM

Jan 2021
wow... Now i know where Eve no Jikan came from

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.