Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 8, 2018 2:01 PM
Nov 2017
I was wondering why it was meant in the last episode that Hakurei had commited kagebara. Now I see it was to save an urn inside of his body. It really surprised me for good, since I was really uncomfortable about (spoiler if you haven't watched the main series):

So the episode in general was a great ending to the second season, sadly enough there will not be a third. I hope I get the chance to read the manga someday.

Jul 17, 2019 7:34 PM

Mar 2014
Kinda dissapointed that Hypnos was defeated so quickly that it felt rushed specially compared to the fight of the cancer bois against Thanatos which was epic and sad TTvTT

So far this anime is the best Saint Seiya interaction I have seen so far!! It is a shame that there is not a third season, so I better finish to read the original one before I continue the Lost Canvas one in the manga.

Dec 3, 2020 5:12 PM
May 2010
Ah yes.... the pain of incompleted anime. :(
Sometimes its hard to watch anime since so many are incomplete and if interested enough they
force you to read the source to get the most of it...... or better put are an advertisement for LN/Manga.

Oh well I enjoyed most of my time with it, as it was pretty great and nice how MC doesn't steal all the spotlight and the side chara's get to shine.
El Cid and Sisyphus had good vibes. I kinda liked Kardia and Degel too but they didn't get many screen time due to cliffhanger.
I liked Bennu, Albafica, Yuzuriha and Yato as well.

Time to cry because there isn't anymore... except in manga form.
Dec 14, 2022 5:35 PM
Mar 2019
Wish i hadn't put it on hold after the first season.
Pays to watch in one go if you can.
Jun 29, 9:59 AM

Jul 2023
Talk about being blue balled. I didn't expect a conclusive ending, but this was especially bad, just when Hades awakened and a new stage of the war was about the begin. I still liked this season, especially compared to the first one, which is a pity since it doesn't seems like the anime will ever return.
Jun 29, 10:52 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Enbu_Kirikaze
Talk about being blue balled. I didn't expect a conclusive ending, but this was especially bad, just when Hades awakened and a new stage of the war was about the begin. I still liked this season, especially compared to the first one, which is a pity since it doesn't seems like the anime will ever return.
@Enbu_Kirikaze
yeah its been more than 10 years, its not coming back, pity since id say the manga left enough material for 3 more seasons minimun, this is also the part of the story where Hades an Pandora takes a more direct action towards Sasha
silversaintJun 30, 11:34 AM
Jun 30, 11:07 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to silversaint
@Enbu_Kirikaze
yeah its been more than 10 years, its not coming back, pity since id say the manga left enough material for 3 more seasons minimun, this is also the part of the story where Hades an Pandora takes a more direct action towards Sasha
@silversaint That's really sad to hear. I will check the manga to see how the story continues then, since that ending definitely left me wanting more.
Jun 30, 11:35 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to Enbu_Kirikaze
@silversaint That's really sad to hear. I will check the manga to see how the story continues then, since that ending definitely left me wanting more.
@Enbu_Kirikaze

its been a while but i think it ended in chapter 93, they are short chapters with some big drawings so the OVAS could cover between 4 or 5 chapters per episode without rushing it or skipping content except for a few scenes, for somre reason the OVA didnt adapt the explanation of Virgos powers which makes him close to a God an slso the OVA didnt show the youngest of Taurus adopted children being killed by Hades
silversaintJun 30, 11:39 AM
Jun 30, 12:45 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to silversaint
@Enbu_Kirikaze

its been a while but i think it ended in chapter 93, they are short chapters with some big drawings so the OVAS could cover between 4 or 5 chapters per episode without rushing it or skipping content except for a few scenes, for somre reason the OVA didnt adapt the explanation of Virgos powers which makes him close to a God an slso the OVA didnt show the youngest of Taurus adopted children being killed by Hades
@silversaint Thanks for telling me the last chapter the anime adapted. Given how you say the anime skipped some content I think I'll read it from the beginning to see how it was in case there were more details the anime skipped.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» thought on this season? (Spoiler)

Daniel_Dreiberg - Aug 20, 2017

3 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jun 29, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Roloko - Jul 20, 2011

8 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jun 29, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Roloko - Jun 22, 2011

13 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jun 28, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Roloko - May 18, 2011

11 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jun 27, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Valentiln - Apr 20, 2011

9 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jun 26, 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.