Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime character would you like to or not be in the same room with?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2011 5:16 PM

Feb 2011
It would be ryougi shiki and mio!! also the black rock shooter..

and i would hate to be in the same room with tomoyo.. i would be pawned.. hahaha
Feb 26, 2011 5:43 PM

Jun 2010
who I would not wanna be in the same room with...
Daemon spade, from katekyo hitman reborn...yes I hate other characters wayy more then him...but hes just....to....creepy, I wouldn't be able to be in the same room with him! I wouldn't make it out!!

I would wanna be in the same room with...
Naoi ayato, from Angel beats, or M.M from katekyo hitman reborn.
Feb 26, 2011 6:40 PM
Oct 2010
From the anime I've seen so far I would love to be in a room with any if not all of the women in my top 10(except number 2 of cource), because I have the a thing for them :). Not to mention I would have an awesome conversation with Konata about anime, video games, and anything associated with it. I would love for the girls of K-On! to play a live performance in a room too. As for people whom I would not like to be in a room with is probably the dudes, cause a room full of dudes would be odd.
Feb 26, 2011 8:19 PM
Jul 2018
Kubey that SOB would scare the living sh*t out of me if I was in a room with him.
Feb 26, 2011 8:50 PM
Feb 2011
Sivelin_Yu said:

and I wouldn't want to share the same room with Naruto. He's so annoying!

Agreed!
Feb 26, 2011 9:29 PM

Oct 2010
fav: Minami Kana ( Minami-Ke )

must be so fun :3

Least: Inami, Mahiru ( Working! )

guess u know why :7
Mar 4, 2011 9:27 PM
Jan 2011
Morishima, Haruka (Amagami SS)

Two words: Bukkake fest.
Mar 4, 2011 9:36 PM

Aug 2010
Fuzzlets said:
Morishima, Haruka (Amagami SS)

Two words: Bukkake fest.

Hmm, that sounds very appealing...

I would want to be with all my favorite characters and we would.... talk and stuff, haha.

I wouldn't want to be in a room with the Shiki. That would be too scary.
Mar 4, 2011 11:58 PM

Mar 2011
xxSaspra said:
A lot of my favorite characters that I'd love to be in the same room with are really happy-go-lucky characters so I could imagine us having a blast just chatting. XD

especially if you are trying to talk to Akane Mishima from Kampfer...her conversations are all I would need. xD
Mar 5, 2011 12:11 AM

Mar 2011
I'd want to be in the same room as Furude Rika. Or Furude Hanyuu.

I could not stand to be in a room with Sohma Shigure. .___.
No signature. How unoriginal.
Mar 5, 2011 12:12 AM

Sep 2010
I would totally love to be in a room with Rolo and Keisuke we can talk about how to kill Shirley Fenette and Flay Alster that are in the next room over in very sadistic ways cause those bitches need to feel pain for being complete annoying dumbshits.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 5, 2011 8:50 AM

Jun 2010
As much as i love Fran Maderaki... i don't wanna be in the same room with her. Before you know it you say something that makes her do a creepy experiment on you.. no thanks.
Mar 5, 2011 9:43 AM

Sep 2010
i would love to spend a night with laura, seeing how it will prolly turn out <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2011 2:31 PM

Feb 2011
Fave: Sesshomaru

Nah I think he would probably kill me XD
Mar 6, 2011 2:04 AM
Jan 2011
Lain to see if I can make her smile and give her a hig 'cos damn it she needs it!
Maho from Beck 'cos she is awesome! Itsuki from RahXephon. the Elric Brothers,Hawkeye and Mustang from FMA. Taira from Beck cos he could give me bass lessons lol. and Light from death not as long as he didn't have the death note on him hehehehe he would die!

people who I wouldn't wanna share a room with?
Shishio I don't want to die. Fuuma from X I don't wanna be sodomized thanks (he's an epic character but still). Ishki from RahXephon he's an egocentric nutcase who'd probably shoot me for mentioning "d".

everyone Ive mentioned I love btw I just wouldn't wanna share a room with some of em
Mar 6, 2011 4:31 PM

Apr 2008
I can imagine being in the same room with both my favorite character (Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop) and my least favorite character (Matt from Death Note). If I could warm up to either of those characters a little, I could probably make some form of conversation with them, though I'd get more out of Spike than Matt. Spike's a sort of psudo-philosopher, so he'd probably ramble on about whatever. As for Matt, he'd probably just sit there, smoke, and play video games. He's not much of a conversationalist.
Apr 7, 2011 8:00 AM

Apr 2011
I'd love to be in a room with either Lelouch, Ichigo or Suzaku because they're my most favourite bishounen ever!~ Someone who I couldn't stand would be Sakura and Naruto or anybody from One Piece DX
Apr 7, 2011 8:06 AM

Feb 2010
Like to be in the same room:

Yang Wenli by far, I'm willing to turn homo for him.
Apr 7, 2011 2:15 PM

May 2010
Would like to be in the same room...

Male Character-Yang Wenli of LoGH, discussing history would be fun with him, I enjoy the subject as much as he does.

Female Character-Priss Asagiri of Bubblegum Crisis, it would be fun jamming with her and singing songs together.

Wouldn't like to be in the same room...

Male Character-Gendo Ikari of Evangelion, he would creep me out too much.

Female Character-Haruhi Suzumiya, her demands would annoy me.
Apr 7, 2011 2:28 PM
Feb 2011
Like:

Shino Amakusa from Seitokai Yakuindomo

or

Natsu Dragneel from Fairy tail

Not like:

Haruhi Suzumiya from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Apr 7, 2011 7:24 PM

Mar 2011
I'd like to be in the same room with Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass), Saeko Busujima and Rei Miyamoto (Highschool of the Dead), Ellie (Groove Adventure Rave), Maya and Aya (Tenjou Tenge).. Now that would be hentai heaven.. :D

As for male characters, I would like to be in the same room as Lelouch or Light Yagami, discussing our wicked schemes.. XD

But I would certainly NOT want to be in the same room with Sakura from Naruto or Rukia from Bleach XD
Nov 19, 2015 4:35 PM

Dec 2014
Perhaps Miia from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Does the chairudo with your waifu take after you?

SgtBateMan - 49 minutes ago

2 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
4 minutes ago

» do you judge different animes differently ?

ame - 5 hours ago

14 by ame »»
5 minutes ago

» Say, how does an anime look like on an HD CRT television from the early to mid 2000's or a rear projection TV manufactured around the same time period?

MaximumHolder500 - 3 hours ago

1 by alshu »»
8 minutes ago

» Which big name anime(s) were you late watching or still haven't watched?

IpreferEcchi - 4 hours ago

16 by Walter_White18 »»
9 minutes ago

» Why are there so many anime that start with the letter D and sound like complete gibberish

guoc - Yesterday

26 by yuckcrae »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.