Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 7, 2010 2:18 PM
Dec 2008
I have my doubts about the pregancy, I bet they didn't even kissed once. Why? Because Kazama knew that Eba was only with him 'as a favor'. He even talked about it with Haruto on the roof top. Well, we'll about this until the end.

And if someone has to take up my rage, that person is Kazam himself. He's the most selfish character that appeared until now. Weird? Not for me, care to explain myself.

He probably knew everytime Eba rejected him in the past that she had someone that she liked. When he's time was getting shorter because of the disease, he told Eba about it and she couldn't bring herself to say 'No.' again in that whole situation (she's TOO much good hearted, it's bad for her lol).

Kazama's fault doesn't end here eat. lol Because of that he separates two persons how loved each other, depriving them of their happiness together. And if that isn't enough, add the impact that the grief and sorrow of a dead and close person have after in the life of both of them.

And that's why the person I can't forgive is actually Kazama. Now, OF COURSE he didn't do it on purpose, he probably didn't think this far has I did, but he's still to blame.

Oh well, it seems I'm the only one to think this way.
Aug 7, 2010 8:49 PM

Jan 2010
Amiya-Chan said:
the pregnancy thing is possible since it might be one's wish to carry on part of their self before they die/

LOL
This thread gets better and better.
I swear, who knows japanese?
Spam Seo's inbox (if possible)
LOL.
Aug 8, 2010 5:36 AM

Aug 2009
Hey the pregnancy thing is not far off. Remember suzuka right?

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Aug 8, 2010 5:55 AM

Jul 2009
RKC said:
Well in Suzuka i was happy, but in KnIM i don't know, maybe i'll kill someone
Aug 8, 2010 8:01 AM

Jan 2010
Ahhh great, why did i come back into this fuckin manga thread -.-.. I had finaly droped this KNIM for 6 chaps now i think. I will not read it anymore,untill it is finished xD. Seo go do shit with this manga, I JUST WANT HARUTO TO FUCKIN LET GO THAT BITCH CMON............
Aug 8, 2010 1:16 PM

May 2010
Laevantein said:
RKC said:

well many fans would do that LOL even if we saw that one coming
Aug 8, 2010 2:56 PM

Dec 2009
Sucrose said:
^ Nah, she'll stay quiet about it and we get even more drama.
Eff yeah. That's why we want her pregnant. More suffering!
Then when she does tell Haruto she'll have an emotional breakdown!
How cool is that?!

I would love to see Eba have an emotional breakdown but I would not if Haruto raises it with her.

Would be awesome if got with the restaraunt girl. Actually, It would be awesome if he got with any girl other than Eba.
Aug 8, 2010 8:21 PM

May 2010
gerb234 said:
Sucrose said:
How cool is that?!

I would love to see Eba have an emotional breakdown but I would not if Haruto raises it with her.

Would be awesome if got with the restaraunt girl. Actually, It would be awesome if he got with any girl other than Eba.

That would be so twisted ,haruto getting two girl pregnant that's even better than that guy from the suzuka (can't remember his name).Man i'm so hoping it !!
MyAmyAug 8, 2010 8:32 PM
Aug 8, 2010 11:46 PM

May 2010
YEX said:
gerb234 said:
Sucrose said:
How cool is that?!

That would be so twisted ,haruto getting two girl pregnant that's even better than that guy from the suzuka (can't remember his name).Man i'm so hoping it !!

well i think a better end is that he gets a harem end and eba will be his personal slave
Aug 9, 2010 1:16 AM

Jan 2010
Laevantein said:
RKC said:

That's where the whole theory came about.
Would be a very similar scenario.
Aug 9, 2010 1:33 AM

May 2010
Sucrose said:
Laevantein said:
RKC said:

yes because the mangaka always tend to use the same scenario's that at times its really predictable so there are a big chance it will happen
Aug 9, 2010 2:45 AM

Jan 2010
frozen_soul said:
Sucrose said:
Laevantein said:
RKC said:

yes because the mangaka always tend to use the same scenario's that at times its really predictable so there are a big chance it will happen

It's more wishful thinking than anything else.
LOL

I don't really see any other good turns the manga can take from here.
Maybe getting with another chick will satisfy me, only for a short while though ;D
Aug 9, 2010 3:33 AM

May 2010
Sucrose said:
frozen_soul said:
Sucrose said:
Laevantein said:
RKC said:

It's more wishful thinking than anything else.
LOL

I don't really see any other good turns the manga can take from here.
Maybe getting with another chick will satisfy me, only for a short while though ;D

yes it is wishfull but i hope seo can pull something nice because its really repetitive if you use some thing over and over again it becomes stupid and not attractive at all

i think what we need is a akari,manami or shiho to slap eba bitch and to wake her up and then get haruto out of tokyo and leave eba in tears LOL
frozen_soulAug 9, 2010 3:38 AM
Aug 9, 2010 4:00 AM

Jan 2010
Yes, the main idea is Eba in tears.
That's what I'm talking about!
HARHARHARHAR.
Aug 9, 2010 5:55 AM

May 2010
Sucrose said:
Yes, the main idea is Eba in tears.
That's what I'm talking about!
HARHARHARHAR.

yup want her to suffer and learn how stupid she is
Aug 9, 2010 6:09 PM

Aug 2009
everyone dislikes eba now. But still, guys as if she was dating kazama because she loves him, she was dating him out of pity.

and I predict that haruto will hate eba for that.

and now it only needs the pregnancy thing and its one epic situation.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Aug 9, 2010 10:11 PM
Nov 2009
i dont think the pregnancy will occur because it will make kazama a backstabber to haruto and thats not like him in the story and plus he said he wouldn't do anything to the girl he likes a few chapters back.

Haruto should end up with Shioh Amagi ^^
Aug 10, 2010 10:46 PM
Oct 2009
Do you guys realize that Eba being pregnant with Kazamas child is a completly different situation from Suzuka? It was HIS child she carried in Suzuka not another guys child.
Having the main heroine pregnant with another guys child, another guy who she partially dated at the same time like the protagonist and she dumped him for, then having him take her back and taking care of the child of another guy is disgusting no matter how you look at it.
Comparing that to Suzuka is at least, questionable.
Aug 10, 2010 11:39 PM

Jul 2009
Deleth said:
Do you guys realize that Eba being pregnant with Kazamas child is a completly different situation from Suzuka? It was HIS child she carried in Suzuka not another guys child.
Having the main heroine pregnant with another guys child, another guy who she partially dated at the same time like the protagonist and she dumped him for, then having him take her back and taking care of the child of another guy is disgusting no matter how you look at it.
Comparing that to Suzuka is at least, questionable.
Yeah if that happened it would be sick
Aug 12, 2010 1:48 AM

Jan 2010
Laevantein said:
Lol at Eba's pregnant prediction hey who knows
Maybe Seo will be inspired to do that if he is actually the member of MAL

My personal opinion, that would be epic if she is pregnant..
That will be quite unlikely......if seo sensei did that he'll lose quite some fans . hes not that idiotic
Aug 12, 2010 2:00 AM

May 2010
it really is unlikely its just that most of the people thinks that eba has to suffer a lot for what she did LOL

just thinking the worst scenario for her
Aug 12, 2010 3:49 AM

Sep 2008
Laevantein said:
RKC said:

Ugh why? the pregnancy in suzuka ruined their lives because they where too stupid to use a condom.

At least Eba and Haruto are fucking useless so it wouldn't be much of a loss.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Aug 12, 2010 5:29 AM
Oct 2009
frozen_soul said:
it really is unlikely its just that most of the people thinks that eba has to suffer a lot for what she did LOL

just thinking the worst scenario for her

It wouldn't be worst scenario for her because Haruto would come to her aid. It woul be the worst outcome for anyone who used to liked this manga back when it was good//decent.
As far as we know Haruto he would accept that bastard child of Kazama and take care of both of them. I doubt most readers would be very understanding, especially the younger ones.

Jigero said:
Ugh why? the pregnancy in suzuka ruined their lives because they where too stupid to use a condom.

Pregnancy in Suzuka didn't really ruin their lifes. But what would have Haruto to do with Eba being pregnant by Kazama? Nothing at all! It wouldn't even be his child in the first place. And if he could get away from his Eba obsession he wouldn't be that terrible at all.
Aug 12, 2010 6:29 AM

Jul 2009
Jigero said:
Laevantein said:
RKC said:

They didn't abort the kid, that's why
Aug 12, 2010 6:44 AM

Mar 2010
LOL! I doubt the pregnancy theory. Kazama knew Eba is her gf out of pity, and I doubt Kazama would take advantage of that pity to have *** with Eba, that'd be insane.

I don't hate Eba, and if I were to hate Eba and she got pregnant by Kazama, I'd hate Kazama more!!!!!! Haha!

Suzuka and KnIM is totally different when it comes to Suzuka's pregnancy and the KnIM pregnancy theory if ever it happens (I hope not).
Aug 12, 2010 6:55 AM

Jul 2009
Man, i hope people who still hasn't read Suzuka, won't get fury at this thread XD

So Go READ SUZUKA! XD
Aug 12, 2010 8:22 AM
Dec 2008
Laevantein said:
Man, i hope people who still hasn't read Suzuka, won't get fury at this thread XD

So Go READ SUZUKA! XD

LOL Yeah. xD

Btw, I make Deleth and FranzSeno my words. :)
Aug 13, 2010 1:25 AM

May 2010
Diryak said:
Laevantein said:

So Go READ SUZUKA! XD

LOL Yeah. xD

Btw, I make Deleth and FranzSeno my words. :)

yes they might have a wrong impression of suzuka because of this but suzuka is a great piece one of the best out there
Aug 13, 2010 6:43 AM

Jan 2010
Suzuka was a bitch 10x more annoying than Eba - but was very, very, very enjoyable to read.
In this manga, I just get more and more frustrated as the weeks roll by
LOL.
Aug 13, 2010 7:18 AM
Dec 2008
frozen_soul said:
yes they might have a wrong impression of suzuka because of this but suzuka is a great piece one of the best out there
It's not that, it's because of the spoilers. xD

Sucrose said:
Suzuka was a bitch 10x more annoying than Eba - but was very, very, very enjoyable to read.
I feel the contrary, Suzuka was just a tsundere till the end.

Sucrose said:
LOL.
And this I agree. But not in the wrong way, it just means that Seo-sensei is doing well is work.
Aug 13, 2010 10:00 AM

May 2010
Diryak said:
Sucrose said:
LOL.
And this I agree. But not in the wrong way, it just means that Seo-sensei is doing well is work.

frustrating the fans is a strategy of seo to hook up the fans to not stop reading his work making us so eager to read the next chapter
Aug 13, 2010 12:31 PM
Dec 2008
Exactly.

The fact that we just feel something (either happyness, sadness, sorrow, frustation, etc) means that this is not indifferent to us. And this goes to all mangas. :)
Aug 14, 2010 6:25 PM
Oct 2009
Diryak said:
´
Frustrating the fans is the worst way to go. Even while people who care enough to discuss a manga on the internet wont stop from it, other people do. Also it leaves a bad impression of the mangaka.
Sure a mangaka should be able to touch his/her readers but not in the way of constantly pissing them off. As for me it was enough that I actually dropped the manga and I rarely ever drop a manga. I only read chapters with major plot developments in them and don't bother reading all the fillers anymore.

For me, I just want this manga to end as fast as possible. I wont ever read something he wrote again and the only reason why I didn't give up completly on this yet is because I hate to let things unfinished.

Please don't mistake the mangakas ability to piss you off to no ends as being a good writer. The only reason it works for some people so far is because in the beginning this manga used to good. But somewhere it went down the cliff. Also the supposed to be heroine isn't appealing for the majority anymore and the things she did so far aren't things one could easily forget and forgive.
Personally I don't see any possibility for him making Eba at least likable again for me. At this point I just want her to get run over by a truck and Haruto commiting suicide so I can get over with this.
Aug 14, 2010 10:49 PM

May 2010
Deleth said:
Diryak said:
´
Frustrating the fans is the worst way to go. Even while people who care enough to discuss a manga on the internet wont stop from it, other people do. Also it leaves a bad impression of the mangaka.
Sure a mangaka should be able to touch his/her readers but not in the way of constantly pissing them off. As for me it was enough that I actually dropped the manga and I rarely ever drop a manga. I only read chapters with major plot developments in them and don't bother reading all the fillers anymore.

For me, I just want this manga to end as fast as possible. I wont ever read something he wrote again and the only reason why I didn't give up completly on this yet is because I hate to let things unfinished.

Please don't mistake the mangakas ability to piss you off to no ends as being a good writer. The only reason it works for some people so far is because in the beginning this manga used to good. But somewhere it went down the cliff. Also the supposed to be heroine isn't appealing for the majority anymore and the things she did so far aren't things one could easily forget and forgive.
Personally I don't see any possibility for him making Eba at least likable again for me. At this point I just want her to get run over by a truck and Haruto commiting suicide so I can get over with this.

even thou the readers are pissed of its as you say its hard to drop because of its backbone but remember being a mangka is also like a bussiness you have to sell your work or you will get cancelled its just pissing of the readers is one way to go

and to top it of it really leaves a impression even if its not good impression just like school days its started like a normal love comedy turned tragic because of that many are pissed but also because of that its hard to forget and leaves a bad impression very similar to this manga isnt it
Aug 15, 2010 7:08 AM
Oct 2009
frozen_soul said:
even thou the readers are pissed of its as you say its hard to drop because of its backbone but remember being a mangka is also like a bussiness you have to sell your work or you will get cancelled its just pissing of the readers is one way to go

Not true at all, pissing off your audience is NEVER a good thing to do for an artist//autohor. They're not easy to forgive if you do things like that. At this point the manga is living from Suzuka being actually somewhat good and it had a good start. Still people just read this because it was good in the beginning and they want to know how it ends. Do you honestly like that being pissed off so much? Because I don't.

and to top it of it really leaves a impression even if its not good impression just like school days its started like a normal love comedy turned tragic because of that many are pissed but also because of that its hard to forget and leaves a bad impression very similar to this manga isnt it

A bad impression isn't something you would want at all. Most people wouldn't watch school days again or something similar to it. Leaving a bad impression stops people from picking up your works in the first place. You want to keep your readers entertained, you do want to be able to touch them, but pissing them off isn't being able to do that.
I could also leave an impression and make the parents of my new girlfriend don't forget me by behaving like a jerk and pissing them off. Still that's not something I would like to do because they wouldn't want me around again right? Still they would talk about me with her and would stick their nose in our affairs. But is that really the kind of attetion one would want to have?
Aug 15, 2010 7:43 AM
Dec 2008
Deleth, like I said: to me is frustating, but not in the wrong way. It works different to everyone.
Aug 15, 2010 2:46 PM

May 2010
Deleth said:
frozen_soul said:

Not true at all, pissing off your audience is NEVER a good thing to do for an artist//autohor. They're not easy to forgive if you do things like that. At this point the manga is living from Suzuka being actually somewhat good and it had a good start. Still people just read this because it was good in the beginning and they want to know how it ends. Do you honestly like that being pissed off so much? Because I don't.

A bad impression isn't something you would want at all. Most people wouldn't watch school days again or something similar to it. Leaving a bad impression stops people from picking up your works in the first place. You want to keep your readers entertained, you do want to be able to touch them, but pissing them off isn't being able to do that.
I could also leave an impression and make the parents of my new girlfriend don't forget me by behaving like a jerk and pissing them off. Still that's not something I would like to do because they wouldn't want me around again right? Still they would talk about me with her and would stick their nose in our affairs. But is that really the kind of attetion one would want to have?

pissing of fans is not a good thing because the mangaka will be hatted but at the same time it makes it interesting a way because it is a fprm to sell his art work

being a mangaka is being like a businessman not a job because if he cant make his work interesting or should i say better and better if not no one will buy his work so no income unlike a job you do your work just like always you dont really need to go overboard every day and

pissing off fans is just a way to do so even if KNIM is a predicatble work so if he dont make it interesting it will just be disame as any work out there.

then on the schooldays part to tell you i wouldn't also want to watch it again because of the bad impression but you cant compare a art work to your girlfriend art

to defend it look it like this in real life what are the things that you cant forget?
1st are the most happy times and the second are the most painful times ordinary days are always forgotten if so beacuse it is painful its hard to forget just as a bad impression its hard to forget and a art works real intention is to get an impression its bad to give a bad impression but remember that the goal can also be achieved in that way he got a impression and its hard to forget

another thing you watch 10 animes or read 10 mangas all of them has 100ch or 100ep all of them are romance comedy after you watch/read all of it the one you cant forget are the one that has the best impression and the one with with a bad impression

both them achieved the same goal but they chose a different route
Aug 15, 2010 7:33 PM

Jul 2009
All to their own guys, if some people hate it don't hate them, if some people loves it don't judge them, like or dislike is their own

Personally even though i hate this frustrating manga, i still add Seo-sensei as my fav people, cause he can wrote such a frustrating manga..
Aug 15, 2010 9:07 PM

Jul 2010
I feel really sad. But it was best for the manga to add that emotion to it. I wanted him to die so that him and eba wouldn't get together. Over all it was great just .... sad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2010 9:11 PM

May 2010
Laevantein said:
All to their own guys, if some people hate it don't hate them, if some people loves it don't judge them, like or dislike is their own

Personally even though i hate this frustrating manga, i still add Seo-sensei as my fav people, cause he can wrote such a frustrating manga..

well i dont him because he hates something i like just explaining ^^
Aug 18, 2010 7:33 PM

Apr 2008
Waaaaaaaaahhhh. Too sad. I kinda expected it since Seo really stretched this arc, but i'm still sad. Good thing i read this at night, otherwise i would be sad all damn day after this chapter.
Aug 21, 2010 7:16 PM

Nov 2007
too bad for kazama his friend wanted to steal his girl and he still trusted him. I think I hate Haruto even more now. If he STILL keeps going after idiot Eba, that's low. this really does induce so much rage.
Jan 6, 2011 6:25 AM

Jul 2008
Aw, shit. That helmet scene made me cry. Kazama was a really great guy.

BEGINNER
Feb 5, 2012 2:58 PM

Aug 2011
well i actually thought it was sad, hes was a good guy its all eba fault that he looked like the bad guy. anyway that message on his helmet was sad gave me teary eyes. now its going to take forever for haruto and eba to get together, just give up on her already jeesh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2012 8:24 PM
Mar 2011
;__; waaaa
Oct 19, 2012 4:45 PM

Jun 2012
wow that really caught me by surprise, i really thought that the surgery was gona be a success and it looked like that at the start of the chapter...touching chapter it was :(
Jan 26, 2015 9:52 AM

Nov 2012
Fuck myself for having spoiled myself on Kazama's death beforehand.

RIP Kazama,he was more of a good friend to Haruto than he was a love rival.
Oct 16, 2015 4:18 AM

Mar 2013
Wow, what a way to hit the century... I cried buckets T_T

I thought that both were going to check the results of Kazama's surgery while being optimistic about it but that was shocker ;_;

Kazama was really a nice guy and such a likable character. Wonder if Seo really likes to kill off someone in every long running manga :(

Those last pages made me really emotional ;_;

Till the end, Kazama >>>> Haruto

RIP mate.
Oct 19, 2015 6:14 AM

Aug 2014
God, I hate being right. All my predictions from last chapter become true.
The only thing missing to completly transform this manga into a unstoppable train wreck is Eba being pregnant.
It's sad to see something that originally started as a good romcom manga transform gradually into an ugly drama with very few hopes for a good ending.
Mar 14, 2021 5:30 AM

Sep 2020
Rip. I liked Kazama's character a lot
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.