Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 10:39 PM
May 2023
Zenith doesn’t have memories and Paul died I’m in depression feel bad for rudy too
Jun 16, 10:44 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to shank6010
Without giving any spoilers, is it safe to say this was the Turning Point climax? or are there more surprises to be had
@shank6010 There will another "surprise", but I'm not gonna tell.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 16, 11:16 PM
May 2022
R.I.P Paul fr..can't think about something else..
Jun 16, 11:24 PM
Sep 2020
Zarutaku said:
@shank6010 There will another "surprise", but I'm not gonna tell.

thanks for the info and for not spoiling
Jun 16, 11:29 PM

Jan 2024
Fr, even after being spoiled (the op didn't help) it's so sad to process what happened.Every time I see Paul I can't stop crying specially when he smiled while blood rolling through his eyes. Paul dying was bad enough but Rudy lost his arm and Zenith got brain damage too atleast I hoped Zenith will be fine they didn't even let Rudy grief with his mother.
I know people like to hate on Rudy but he had suffered way too much already he deserves better he deserves to be more happy.
Anyway what a banger of an episode the studio didn't pull any stops for this and brought their A game from Animation to bgm top class. One of the greatest anime episode I have ever seen.
Jun 17, 12:42 AM
Apr 2021
I don't cry that much while watching stuff but dear god this brought tears to my eyes. And I also kinda hate myself for thinking "He was Paulverized" not even an hour after watching.
Jun 17, 12:49 AM
Jul 2023
I get depressed after this
This is the most tragic anime episode ever
Jun 17, 1:02 AM

Jul 2021
i wasn't prepared for stuff like this to happen. i started this episode like any other not expecting something major. seems doing that protected me a lot from the emotional damage. watched demon slayer then kaiju 2 episodes and without thinking started this episode so the impact was highly lessened for me. i bet it would have been totally different had i binged this season like i did with season 1. every event hit like a truck while watching season 1. the eris leaving part made even me depressed when i watched that episode and that too for days, literally days.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 17, 1:08 AM
Dec 2023
OtakuKokiri said:
I don't cry that much while watching stuff but dear god this brought tears to my eyes. And I also kinda hate myself for thinking "He was Paulverized" not even an hour after watching.

you evil genius.
You got me with that, I'll admit it
Jun 17, 5:48 AM
May 2021
Sad, didn't even met his grandchild, he didn't have to die!I knew it won't be easy with Zenith, and I knew something like that was coming, but to witness it, really sad!
Jun 17, 6:31 AM

Jan 2021
mohammadbs02 said:
paul said: nah i'd win

Omg dud ei was literally frozen from 5-10 min after this ep Ur dumbass comment made me break out and laugh how shameless can i be 😂😂
Jun 17, 6:45 AM

Apr 2012
I was impressed not so much by his death, but by the fact that Rudeus did so much only to save one parent and lose another.
Jun 17, 7:08 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to RobertBobert
I was impressed not so much by his death, but by the fact that Rudeus did so much only to save one parent and lose another.
@RobertBobert The Rudeus point is relevant but I personally feel much worse about the Paul situation. Man spent years traveling to reunite his family for 6+ years and find his wife, determined to get the job done even while experiencing depression, anxiety that turned him into a broken alcoholic. But him managing to sacrifice himself to save his kid like how he encouraged Rudeus to give it his all to save Zenith, and managing to successfully protect his kid and rescue his wife made the whole journey worth it, in spite of him dying at such a young age still. For how much he went through, Paul gave it his all and for all his flaws and big mistakes he has made over his life, he was a really cool and great father by the end. That context hit me really hard.
Jun 17, 7:16 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to animejas
@RobertBobert The Rudeus point is relevant but I personally feel much worse about the Paul situation. Man spent years traveling to reunite his family for 6+ years and find his wife, determined to get the job done even while experiencing depression, anxiety that turned him into a broken alcoholic. But him managing to sacrifice himself to save his kid like how he encouraged Rudeus to give it his all to save Zenith, and managing to successfully protect his kid and rescue his wife made the whole journey worth it, in spite of him dying at such a young age still. For how much he went through, Paul gave it his all and for all his flaws and big mistakes he has made over his life, he was a really cool and great father by the end. That context hit me really hard.
@animejas As they said about Oda Nobunaga, “lived like a fool, died like a samurai,” yeah. Well, I might agree with this 100%, but at the start of this arc, his entire family except his wife were alive and safe. That is, he not only exposed his loved ones to additional danger, but also died himself. As a result, Rudeus found himself faced with the status quo: he was going to help his father save his mother, but in the end he found his mother by losing his father.
Jun 17, 10:22 AM
Dec 2013
I cried during the episode and still deeply saddened by it half an hour after watching it. I needed to hug my cat and my sister to feel marginally better. It still hurts too much!!!!!
Jun 17, 10:50 AM

Oct 2011
Happy...Sad Fathers Day
Jun 18, 8:40 PM

Sep 2018
Yeah, it was sad, but I didn't really connect or even particularly care about Paul that much, so it's not a huge overwhelming emotional response on my part. Wasn't Fathers Day in my country either lol
Jun 18, 9:31 PM

Aug 2020
Yea, that shit hit hard ngl.
Keep scrolling
Jun 19, 10:24 PM
Nov 2019
SteelCobraSRB said:
I can say I mostly feel the same.

Having read the novels I was very anxious for the last couple of episodes and Studio Bind did not disappoint. This was very emotional. Beautifully done.

Fuck the mindless haters. This is peak anime.

having read a good amount myself, they did an incredible job with Paul's death and somehow made it even more gut-wrenching and shocking. Seeing Paul cut in half and the blood run down his face through his eye was haunting. They captured that scene incredibly well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

306 by Ba-Cii10 »»
11 minutes ago

» Mushoku Tensei is never dodging the allegations ( 1 2 3 )

notrod - Jun 23

102 by Gabu-sama »»
18 minutes ago

» How is the season so far?

YUNGFRENDI408 - Jun 23

24 by Gabu-sama »»
21 minutes ago

» What this fan of the show has an issue with.(Episdoe 11 spoilers) ( 1 2 )

MasterHavik - Jun 24

50 by Gabu-sama »»
23 minutes ago

» Everything is morally wrong in Mushoku Tensei S2 Eps 11 ( 1 2 )

Rango17 - Yesterday

86 by Keitzo_ »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.