Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 10:31 PM
Oct 2019
The anime doesn't have a strong story, it doesn't have the best animation, it doesn't have many different things, so they take away what made the manga popular the most, which is with criticism, how can that be?
Apr 28, 2:31 AM
Mar 2022
Jonnah0906 said:
If the mc is gonna kill people for the hell of it but save the women for sex at least stick to it and stop framing the dude as if he isnt that bad. MF is keep sex slaves after killing their friends and the show is just acting as if thats normal. You cant have your mc act like ainz ooal gown and then just kinda skip past that. Clearly the mc is not a good person, so why does the show have this feeling of lighthearted iskai? Feels weird.

Nah, let’s never compare Ainz Ooal Gown to this absolute train wreck.
Apr 29, 6:54 PM

Feb 2020
so he r*ped the elves to convince them to put ear rings on?? 0_o
May 2, 6:47 PM
Jun 2012
Another fine episode.

I've appreciated the pacing and strength that brings with the rapid monologue to passing time. Its faithful to the source and feels even better in its adapted form.

Because your pace of reading is not influencing the expression of the text. By the actor.

Making it a much more solid experience when the scene fades to black.

Ie a real expression. Instead of one based on oneself putting the book down and picking it back up again.

It's a directorial distinction that is always a tool that can be used.

Though one I rarely see used in anime at all.

Even in adaptions of light novels that are written around the protagonist's life like a journal. Most don't port that style one-to-one.

I expected it to fall to the wayside after the first episodes. I'm glad to see it has still been the core of the pacing here. I hope that's maintained for the entire run.
May 7, 11:34 PM
Jul 2022
i dont know what i expected but still i would have loved it when i was 5 years younger
May 24, 8:24 AM

Feb 2021
Now they can tame animals :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 25, 9:01 AM

Nov 2023
This episode got me bored, and it's leaning more towards being a harem anime. It doesn't have much plot and it's just a day-to-day life anime. More like a slice of life of Monsters. NO REAL PLOT!! I don't like it. I'm dropping it!
May 25, 5:20 PM
Jun 2021
About the only thing reincarnated here are the obnoxious tropes this pulls over and over.
May 26, 8:15 PM

Feb 2021
They're really speed-running the adaptation, completely cut Elf maiden from the story, and they aready adapted all of volume 1...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would this anime be better with a different studio?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 23

17 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 10:33 PM

» Almost dropped this (episode 2 spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

MyllerPhiem - Apr 8

141 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

74 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 8

85 by Songani4 »»
Yesterday, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

26 by ughhhhhhh1 »»
May 30, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.