Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 16, 6:36 PM

Nov 2014
I do x1, x1.5, x2, x2.5, x3, x3.5 and I can even do x4 if the pace of the anime is dog shit like "Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange". @me all you want and stay mad bozos

My free time is limited but I still want to stay updated with seasonal anime, thats why I do it, I don't accelerate the really good stuff tho, like "Ore dake Level Up na Ken" or "Kusuriya no Hitorigoto"
One at a time!
Mar 17, 6:58 AM

Nov 2019
2X speed is for weirdos, you have to watch the entire series fuck dropping animes aswell that is just pussy.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Mar 17, 7:24 AM

Nov 2021
Reply to Zodiac
I do x1, x1.5, x2, x2.5, x3, x3.5 and I can even do x4 if the pace of the anime is dog shit like "Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange". @me all you want and stay mad bozos

My free time is limited but I still want to stay updated with seasonal anime, thats why I do it, I don't accelerate the really good stuff tho, like "Ore dake Level Up na Ken" or "Kusuriya no Hitorigoto"
@Zodiac I don't think you can say anything about an anime is dogshit if you aren't getting the intended experience from the artists, similarly if you reviewed an album in 2X speed. Speeding it up distorts the flow, atmosphere, voice acting, OST, and animation to the point where you're just consuming a butchered version of it. You can't make a justifiable criticism of something you haven't experienced. If you just want to know the story in the most efficient way possible you might as well just look up a synopsis or summary somewhere.
NeterosanMar 17, 7:35 AM
Mar 17, 8:17 AM
Jan 2021
Watching anime / subtitled media is different from watching something already in your tongue. I just prefer to watch at 1.25 speed, it doesn't make it sound funky and you get from one subtitle to the next a tad faster so it's great. And if the story itself is just slow then I knock it up all the way to 1.5 speed... but admittedly at that point I've acknowledged that the only thing that's stopping me from dropping said anime is my own toxicity.
Whereas for films and sitcoms in English, I just watch in normal speed. You experience the dialogue as its being said, rather than wait for the next subtitle.
Styx_ThistleMar 17, 8:20 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

104 by rsc-pl »»
20 minutes ago

» Any good anime that are like Grimgar ?

Ventus_S - 33 minutes ago

0 by Ventus_S »»
33 minutes ago

» Hottest Adult Characters in anime?

RedTea33 - May 27

44 by Jeevanandhnr »»
46 minutes ago

» What are your Anime Hot Takes ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2

65 by FanofAction »»
53 minutes ago

» Anime peaked in 1998 ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 6

75 by alshu »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.