Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 1, 8:28 AM
May 2021
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Anonymouse_kun whom you like most Mikasa or Lena? [Ig it is Lena😋]

do you know how some of Lena's hair become reddish in part 2? 🤔
@Suka-7777-Suka
Wait, how do you know??

Maybe to she dyed her hair red so that she doesn't forget the spherehead squad or maybe as symbol of rebellion against the system of sending colorata to fight against the opposition or maybe it signifies the blood spilled of all of her comrades in the spherehead squad
It wasn't mentioned in the anime so all I can do is make guesses
Feb 1, 8:36 AM
May 2021
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Anonymouse_kun i think you love those stories where humanity lives inside walls
it is great 😁
@Suka-7777-Suka

Hmmm I thought about that

Maybe I like shows which look upon and dissect the current world problems such as discrimination, politics, wars, domination and suppression etc. 🙄

Or it can also be that I'm just a big nZk fan becoz nZk composed the soundtracks for both the series
Feb 1, 9:45 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Code16Soul
@Emiria-tan-EMT- I actually plan to read manga to learn
@Code16Soul Great decision, Vinland Saga will never disappoint you.
Feb 1, 11:19 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to TraditionalDoubt
Terror in resonance
@TraditionalDoubt This anime is really so underrated =⁠_⁠=
Feb 2, 1:14 PM

May 2021
Terror in resonance
I always recommend it, in the hopes that more people will love it I do
Feb 3, 5:26 AM
Nov 2023
Emiria-tan-EMT- said:
@SorewaKirito Everybody should try to understand what Vinland saga really is! But Re:zero is always best.

Yup although i think Vinland is getting what it should get ....the mature audience is all throughout for it !!
Feb 3, 5:52 PM

May 2023
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
@jlxDavid Oh WoW you have so many favourite anime currently. JJK did the best in previous season, in my opinion.
@Emiria-tan-EMT- Com certeza JJK foi o melhor anime da temporada anterior.
JLDAVID
Feb 4, 10:49 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to j03lDavid
Os meus favoritos são:
(1°) NARUTO | DRAGON BALL | ONE PIECE
(2°) ATTACK ON TITAN | JUJUTSU KAISEN | DEMON SLAYER
(3°) SWORD ART ONLINE | BLACK CLOVER | RE:ZERO
@jlxDavid Why your good looking profile is still empty? There is nothing! It's really making me feel bad.
You are keeping your profile so blank now that I don't recognize you that you are my old friend David!
Anyway, nice to meet you again David. Hope you will make your profile cool like before soon.
Feb 4, 10:58 AM

Apr 2023
Terror in resonance
@TraditionalDoubt MAPPA should bring some more legendary original stories like this in future. It was really amazing, everyone should try it for once.
Feb 6, 5:41 PM

May 2023
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
@jlxDavid Why your good looking profile is still empty? There is nothing! It's really making me feel bad.
You are keeping your profile so blank now that I don't recognize you that you are my old friend David!
Anyway, nice to meet you again David. Hope you will make your profile cool like before soon.
@Emiria-tan-EMT- Ultimamente eu estou muito ocupado, Mais arrumarei tempo se possível e deixarei o meu perfil bem bonito, como era antes. No começo do ano estava com algumas ideias, estava em duvida de alguns personagens para usar como tema. Pensei em usar o Kazuma, Subaru e Naofumi, mais não cheguei a uma conclusão. Se tiver ideias de personagens que queira compartilhar comigo eu agradeço.
JLDAVID
Feb 7, 11:38 AM

Aug 2012
Clannad and Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Feb 7, 12:23 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to H-A-M-M-Y
H-A-M-M-Y said:

@H-A-M-M-Y only legends can say this buddy 👌
buddy amazing favourite you have 😍 lovely.
Suka-7777-SukaFeb 7, 12:52 PM
Feb 7, 1:43 PM

Feb 2021
@Nemuri-no-Kogoro Thanks a lot 👍 buddy..
Feb 7, 1:47 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Nemuri-no-Kogoro Thanks a lot 👍 buddy..
@Suka-7777-Suka you don't understand my point of view really I didn't insult those anime it it basically the same to each other look at characters basically similar to each other but only in different eras also story very similar of both and sorry about saying rip off I couldn't find the right words to say
Feb 7, 8:18 PM

Feb 2021
@Nemuri-no-Kogoro Buddy I forgot everything and you should forget it too. Now we are friends.
Thorfinn is an ideal protagonist and he is my favourite from a long time even from that time when the anime was not released yet.
But it is sad that many people doesn't understand his character. Anyway thanks again buddy.

Hey the people here who like Vinland saga and Thorfinn, can leave here their opinion about Thorfinn and Vinland saga.
It is not mandatory that you have to say only good things about it.
Suka-7777-SukaFeb 7, 11:14 PM
Feb 9, 11:53 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
H-A-M-M-Y said:

@H-A-M-M-Y only legends can say this buddy 👌
buddy amazing favourite you have 😍 lovely.
@Suka-7777-Suka

Thanks for the compliment, mate! :D
Feb 10, 9:59 PM

Feb 2023
Currently, as in currently airing?

In that case it's Frieren: Beyond Journey's End for me.
Feb 11, 10:17 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to HaremSevdalisi
except DxD , its RE:ZERO probably
@HaremSevdalisi Haha, didn't think I would see "DxD" since it's quite old.
Feb 11, 10:45 PM
Jun 2021
Depending on what you mean by favorite.
If you are talking in terms of quality, in my opinion, Mushoku Tensei Season 1 Part 2(A.K.A. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Part 2 on MAL) is my top pick, with its exceptional storytelling and emphasis on relationships(Not just romance, but family, friends, etc.), which feels more grounded compared to many other isekais. The character development reaches its pinnacle during this part. I particularly appreciate how the world continues to evolve even when the main character is not physically present in a specific location. The combination of remarkable animation and compelling narrative makes this anime a prime example of isekai done exceptionally well. Phenomenal show.

If you are talking about how much I enjoyed it, High School DxD, it's one of the only harem animes that I could tell myself I could like, from its complex worldbuilding of utilizing different religions and cultures to build its world to other male characters existing beside the male MC, heck, one of my favorite character from the DxD universe is Sairaorg Bael. Of course, how can I not mention the ecchi haha. In my opinion, the tension of the story and simple storytelling is what makes me like this harem anime even more.

Honorable mentions:
WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?, I loved this show, and it's what also got me to buy all the LNs. It's hard to talk about why this is one of my favorites without spoiling it. Hence I won't, you can decide on your own if you will watch/read this.
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The reason I didn't put Re: Zero is because I don't think the anime has reached the best arcs yet, but I still absolutely love the show and the love poured into its making. From the minor details of the animations to them excluding the openings for more runtime.
Houseki no Kuni(Land of the Lustrous) is another one of my favorites, with its amazing use of CGI unlike any other anime, I was surprised at first to know how old this anime was, sadly it doesn't seem like it would ever be getting a sequel since the show never reached high popularity, and gets oushined by the studio's other work, Beastars.
Golden Kamuy I really enjoyed watching this anime, it was compelling and fun.
Feb 12, 1:33 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to EfhhRacso
Depending on what you mean by favorite.
If you are talking in terms of quality, in my opinion, Mushoku Tensei Season 1 Part 2(A.K.A. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Part 2 on MAL) is my top pick, with its exceptional storytelling and emphasis on relationships(Not just romance, but family, friends, etc.), which feels more grounded compared to many other isekais. The character development reaches its pinnacle during this part. I particularly appreciate how the world continues to evolve even when the main character is not physically present in a specific location. The combination of remarkable animation and compelling narrative makes this anime a prime example of isekai done exceptionally well. Phenomenal show.

If you are talking about how much I enjoyed it, High School DxD, it's one of the only harem animes that I could tell myself I could like, from its complex worldbuilding of utilizing different religions and cultures to build its world to other male characters existing beside the male MC, heck, one of my favorite character from the DxD universe is Sairaorg Bael. Of course, how can I not mention the ecchi haha. In my opinion, the tension of the story and simple storytelling is what makes me like this harem anime even more.

Honorable mentions:
WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?, I loved this show, and it's what also got me to buy all the LNs. It's hard to talk about why this is one of my favorites without spoiling it. Hence I won't, you can decide on your own if you will watch/read this.
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The reason I didn't put Re: Zero is because I don't think the anime has reached the best arcs yet, but I still absolutely love the show and the love poured into its making. From the minor details of the animations to them excluding the openings for more runtime.
Houseki no Kuni(Land of the Lustrous) is another one of my favorites, with its amazing use of CGI unlike any other anime, I was surprised at first to know how old this anime was, sadly it doesn't seem like it would ever be getting a sequel since the show never reached high popularity, and gets oushined by the studio's other work, Beastars.
Golden Kamuy I really enjoyed watching this anime, it was compelling and fun.
@EfhhRacso buddy what the favourites you have! amazinnngggg 😍.. .. ..
Suka Suka is an unforgettable emotional masterpiece buddy 😭
Feb 12, 5:20 AM

Sep 2022
jjk and death note are my favorites of this year
Feb 14, 7:29 AM
Jan 2024
nothing has topped fmab for me. maybe it might change since am kind of a new anime fan
Feb 14, 12:18 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to ASAMEQQ
nothing has topped fmab for me. maybe it might change since am kind of a new anime fan
@ASAMEQQ You have a good choice, by the way
Mar 10, 6:34 PM

Apr 2020
uh ı saw this post very late but, mine is still re:zero you know, it actually has nothing to do with the quality of animes anymore. The place re:zero has in my heart is an irreplaceable one for many reasons. But lately (since this post was published) I really enjoyed nana, mushoku tensei s2, pluto and movies of berserk (I haven't read the manga). Nana and mushoku tensei have very similar places to re:zero in my heart too. It's natural hence these are my top 3 favs lol.
Mar 14, 11:47 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to heikan
uh ı saw this post very late but, mine is still re:zero you know, it actually has nothing to do with the quality of animes anymore. The place re:zero has in my heart is an irreplaceable one for many reasons. But lately (since this post was published) I really enjoyed nana, mushoku tensei s2, pluto and movies of berserk (I haven't read the manga). Nana and mushoku tensei have very similar places to re:zero in my heart too. It's natural hence these are my top 3 favs lol.
@heikan i send you fr request as i feel your imotions with re:0.
You are currect, it really has nothing to do with the quality of animes anymore mostly Shounens. But sadly still countless of quality Mangas has not got anime yet.

have a great day buddy.
Mar 28, 11:42 AM
Mar 2024
Blue Literature is so underrated.
Apr 6, 9:32 PM

Jan 2024
Mine demon Slayer. I don't like specific anime btw I like all anime like your lie in April,code Geass, eighty six , violet evergarden, erased and so many. But ya demon Slayer is my first action adventure anime so I love most
Apr 7, 6:30 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Hououin_Kyouma32
Mine demon Slayer. I don't like specific anime btw I like all anime like your lie in April,code Geass, eighty six , violet evergarden, erased and so many. But ya demon Slayer is my first action adventure anime so I love most
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Oh man you have watched 'Your lie in April, Code Geass, Eighty Six , Violet Evergarden, Erased' like masterpiece's, but even you like that Damn Demon Slayer! Why? This is a trash bin man. Not only demon slayer but also JJK and also Chainsaw man are also trash cans.
Sorry but if you liked Demon Slayer only because of animation then you should watch Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay-Night UBW and Fate/Stay-Night HF series. And also you should watch the masterpiece movie series "The Garden of Sinners"(highly recommended).
Apr 7, 6:33 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Oh man you have watched 'Your lie in April, Code Geass, Eighty Six , Violet Evergarden, Erased' like masterpiece's, but even you like that Damn Demon Slayer! Why? This is a trash bin man. Not only demon slayer but also JJK and also Chainsaw man are also trash cans.
Sorry but if you liked Demon Slayer only because of animation then you should watch Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay-Night UBW and Fate/Stay-Night HF series. And also you should watch the masterpiece movie series "The Garden of Sinners"(highly recommended).
@Hououin_Kyouma32 you should also try Vinland Saga, the real anime of the year of 2019 and 2024..
Apr 7, 7:11 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Hououin_Kyouma32 you should also try Vinland Saga, the real anime of the year of 2019 and 2024..
@Suka-7777-Suka Yup I have Already Watched Many Good Anime 😎 But I don't like demon Slayer Only For animation no denying that I also like for animation(you know how it feels to see a good animation anime with great budget and a like ufotable art style colour palette and shading over character and honestly I don't like mappa art style the shading over character is like many line in dark place it's very annoying and eye design of mappa is 😆 after destroying aot season 3 and 4 i know it is bad to deny that aot is best anime but mappa touched that anime due to compulsion i have to watch whole series including mappa. Wit studio is way better than mappa and talk about jjk animation it looks like 2d actually all anime are 2d but demon Slayer never feel 2d because of shading and high quality texture, render, better tiny detailed I see jjk only 2 episode then I vomit in basin and then delete all episodes ☺️. Actually demon Slayer is my first action adventure and with best animation ever. Mappa have to see dream to make animation like this. You don't like chainsawman and jjk I'm with you because jjk only trying to play cool against enemy and doing weird stuff like tongue in hand and a gojo named creature 😊 who tell that his eye is so beautiful so hi covers up his eyes all the time what a child anime. I immediately understand a person who say I like jjk that person is so immature i guess so. And I already already added fate all series in my watch List. Mann ufotable did a great wonderful job.demon Slayer follow a simple story ie to recover his sister he want blood of muzan so simple but but the way of storyboard direction and plot and twist made demon Slayer best. And action scenes is 🥰🥰. Vinland saga don't suit my taste 🥹.but I know why you added The Rose of Versailles
😁😁😁 You disrespect demon Slayer take mine disrespect 😁 so let's start

Disclaimer - don't take seriously ⚠️

🤢🤢 What a trash you added look like all are gay 😂😂 the eyebrows of character is like fireworks thread 😂 tell me what type of are you into 🥹😂😂😂😂 i know it's romance what type of romance do you except from gay 🤣🤣 look like 49000 (ptw) people including you out of mind and 30000(already watched)user are already in depression and coma.

----------THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE-------

----------------END----------------------
Apr 7, 10:40 AM

Dec 2018
I recently finished Sousou no Frieren, and Kusuriya no Hitorigoto. They both become my new favorites. Looking foward for the sequels!
Apr 7, 11:16 AM

Feb 2021
@Suka-7777-Suka Yup I have Already Watched Many Good Anime 😎 But I don't like demon Slayer Only For animation no denying that I also like for animation(you know how it feels to see a good animation anime with great budget and a like ufotable art style colour palette and shading over character and honestly I don't like mappa art style the shading over character is like many line in dark place it's very annoying and eye design of mappa is 😆 after destroying aot season 3 and 4 i know it is bad to deny that aot is best anime but mappa touched that anime due to compulsion i have to watch whole series including mappa. Wit studio is way better than mappa and talk about jjk animation it looks like 2d actually all anime are 2d but demon Slayer never feel 2d because of shading and high quality texture, render, better tiny detailed I see jjk only 2 episode then I vomit in basin and then delete all episodes ☺️. Actually demon Slayer is my first action adventure and with best animation ever. Mappa have to see dream to make animation like this. You don't like chainsawman and jjk I'm with you because jjk only trying to play cool against enemy and doing weird stuff like tongue in hand and a gojo named creature 😊 who tell that his eye is so beautiful so hi covers up his eyes all the time what a child anime. I immediately understand a person who say I like jjk that person is so immature i guess so. And I already already added fate all series in my watch List. Mann ufotable did a great wonderful job.demon Slayer follow a simple story ie to recover his sister he want blood of muzan so simple but but the way of storyboard direction and plot and twist made demon Slayer best. And action scenes is 🥰🥰. Vinland saga don't suit my taste 🥹.but I know why you added The Rose of Versailles
😁😁😁 You disrespect demon Slayer take mine disrespect 😁 so let's start

Disclaimer - don't take seriously ⚠️

🤢🤢 What a trash you added look like all are gay 😂😂 the eyebrows of character is like fireworks thread 😂 tell me what type of are you into 🥹😂😂😂😂 i know it's romance what type of romance do you except from gay 🤣🤣 look like 49000 (ptw) people including you out of mind and 30000(already watched)user are already in depression and coma.

----------THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE-------

----------------END----------------------
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Oh buddy it made me laugh too much 😂 you are so funny buddy you are really so funny 🤣.
I never expected this type of reply 😂.
Btw, Demon Slayer in an another shounen which is carried by it's studio! story and characters are decent! nothing is new in this series, UFO table was always best for it's HQ animation but Mad House, White Fox and Kyoto animation, PA works, Douga Kobo, A-1 pictures, Sunrise are my favourite studio. Specially I love MAPPA, ig you should watch Banana Fish for once.
I don't hate CM and JJK but I am not that interested with this Shounen Animes, also I don't like AOT. But as a psychological, suspence, mystery fan I love Death Note like Shounen but Naruto is my childhood memory.
Apr 7, 11:44 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Oh buddy it made me laugh too much 😂 you are so funny buddy you are really so funny 🤣.
I never expected this type of reply 😂.
Btw, Demon Slayer in an another shounen which is carried by it's studio! story and characters are decent! nothing is new in this series, UFO table was always best for it's HQ animation but Mad House, White Fox and Kyoto animation, PA works, Douga Kobo, A-1 pictures, Sunrise are my favourite studio. Specially I love MAPPA, ig you should watch Banana Fish for once.
I don't hate CM and JJK but I am not that interested with this Shounen Animes, also I don't like AOT. But as a psychological, suspence, mystery fan I love Death Note like Shounen but Naruto is my childhood memory.
@Suka-7777-Suka I surely say that you know about anime.i think you know better than me 😎 i learn from you from every message you sent 🫡.my problem is if I watched a masterpiece anime and someone ask tell me about that anime...I confused how I say what I feel that time when I watching. I convey through some long topic like feeling like blowing cold gentle soothing air touching through my ear, my brain completely stuck in this.... something like that do you think this is problem and I know no one ask about anime specially in India compared to other country. No tv channels for anime airing great job goverment and boring Bollywood Hollywood I dont like all are typical story like in Bollywood.
Girl father kill boy, boy father torcher girl's father, girl brother kill boys father blah blah etc and in Bollywood like this.
90 percentage vfx and 10 percentage real
Anime is far better than Hollywood which uses 90 percentage vfx and why I see reality in face of vfx I want to live in completely imagination like anime.
Tollywood nahh! I skip these better not to talk about.
Btw I am in episode 8 of S1 re zero it is kind of interesting as I expected gr8.loli girl is so cute 😂. I laugh lot when subaru hold her hair before dying.
Apr 7, 11:50 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Citrone39
I recently finished Sousou no Frieren, and Kusuriya no Hitorigoto. They both become my new favorites. Looking foward for the sequels!
@Citrone39 Most of the time MadHouse ignored to create 2nd seasons, they don't even cares the popularity of the series, that's why fans are not totally sure about the 2nd season of Frieren. But Kusuriya no Hitorigoto's 2nd season is going to be released on summer 2025.
Apr 7, 12:22 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
@Citrone39 Most of the time MadHouse ignored to create 2nd seasons, they don't even cares the popularity of the series, that's why fans are not totally sure about the 2nd season of Frieren. But Kusuriya no Hitorigoto's 2nd season is going to be released on summer 2025.
@Emiria-tan-EMT- True, but if they don't, then another studio might be take over the adaptacion, just like the case of One Punch Man's sequels. I would be happy about that, even if it means the graphics might be not good as the first season.

But Kusuriya no Hitorigoto's 2nd season is going to be released on summer 2025.

Oh boy, I can't wait until 2025 summer!😁
Apr 7, 1:37 PM

Feb 2021
@Suka-7777-Suka I surely say that you know about anime.i think you know better than me 😎 i learn from you from every message you sent 🫡.my problem is if I watched a masterpiece anime and someone ask tell me about that anime...I confused how I say what I feel that time when I watching. I convey through some long topic like feeling like blowing cold gentle soothing air touching through my ear, my brain completely stuck in this.... something like that do you think this is problem and I know no one ask about anime specially in India compared to other country. No tv channels for anime airing great job goverment and boring Bollywood Hollywood I dont like all are typical story like in Bollywood.
Girl father kill boy, boy father torcher girl's father, girl brother kill boys father blah blah etc and in Bollywood like this.
90 percentage vfx and 10 percentage real
Anime is far better than Hollywood which uses 90 percentage vfx and why I see reality in face of vfx I want to live in completely imagination like anime.
Btw I am in episode 8 of S1 re zero it is kind of interesting as I expected gr8.loli girl is so cute 😂. I laugh lot when subaru hold her hair before dying.
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Na buddy na! I don't know better than anyone else here. I love to watch anime that's it.
(Buddy I forgot to mention that my all time favourite studio is Production IG)
Really I completely can't agree with you as I'm a great fan of Amir Khan(my hero). I love almost all of his films. And also I can't compare any Indian song with other countries' songs, it's impossible (KK where are you my hero 💔😭).
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
i love your explanation 😧 it's completely true.
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
But RRR is a masterpiece 😎 buddy...
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
Then very soon you are going to fall in love with Rem 😋.
Re:0 characters are really so hard to understand and every episodes every scenes are connected to each other. So please watch very carefully(not a single death of Subaru is meaningless), mostly the dialogues of the characters. Re:0 World is more mysteries than AOT.
Keep in mind, Before watching s2 don't forget to watch The Frozen Bond OVA.

Be careful, Re:0 have thousands of fan theories regarding the World mystry and characters (you will understand it soon while watching s2). So please ignore them if you can.

Enjoy the confusing World of Re:0. 😁
Good night buddy 😴..
Suka-7777-SukaApr 7, 1:44 PM
Apr 7, 8:00 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Na buddy na! I don't know better than anyone else here. I love to watch anime that's it.
(Buddy I forgot to mention that my all time favourite studio is Production IG)
Really I completely can't agree with you as I'm a great fan of Amir Khan(my hero). I love almost all of his films. And also I can't compare any Indian song with other countries' songs, it's impossible (KK where are you my hero 💔😭).
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
i love your explanation 😧 it's completely true.
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
But RRR is a masterpiece 😎 buddy...
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
Then very soon you are going to fall in love with Rem 😋.
Re:0 characters are really so hard to understand and every episodes every scenes are connected to each other. So please watch very carefully(not a single death of Subaru is meaningless), mostly the dialogues of the characters. Re:0 World is more mysteries than AOT.
Keep in mind, Before watching s2 don't forget to watch The Frozen Bond OVA.

Be careful, Re:0 have thousands of fan theories regarding the World mystry and characters (you will understand it soon while watching s2). So please ignore them if you can.

Enjoy the confusing World of Re:0. 😁
Good night buddy 😴..
@Suka-7777-Suka I am also fan of ayushman khurana I love his film but this is exception. You can't agree with me that's a very polite answer i understand how you feel towards amir khan abandoning completely Bollywood means abandoning amir khan but you can't love a whole industry because of one person this is exception.ex- let you love a anime for only a character ex- Emilia ☺️ but you can't love any other anime why ? Because anime industry is trash and you love that anime because of Emilia no matter how people see and how people rate this is personal opinion you can't deny the truth Bollywood and tollywood are trash.. melodramatic, playing cool ,child like fear,plot 🤢🤢🤢,twist 😰 ex- anyone that is good immediately turn villian according to situation wt# and rrr and kgf and other 2 3 I cant remember name that is exceptionally good no denying but but exception remember what I said you can't love whole industry for one or two films next....What quality of Amir Khan get your attention his acting in film or his real life personality,his career, his face or a very specific thing -asking in that way is rude that's true you love something from that person you love.
I love ayushman khurana for his acting and his real life personality too.he is very humble and polite and funny and his film only based on meaning thing ex- social issues Packed with comedy and drama the way of showing a problem through the film is work of story writter and director but all his work shown by actor acting of acter and he is one man army no need any actress in his film to show off cool things or for cliche romance scene 🤢 i hate this.next... yes krishnakumar kunnath aka KK. He is not gone he is now alive in everyone heart including me buddy i listen his song too. My fav laapata and tu jo Mila.

Sister sister.. i think master is very pervert he turned on by insulting.

Sister sister... I think master is in very bad mood and acting more strange.

I love this type of conversation. Btw why I remember only these line 🥲 am I trash ? I remember they said many funny thing too but why I only remember this 😵‍💫.
Ya I like the suspense build up in re zero.falling in love with 2d character is very funny for other people but for we it's completely normal yup I already fallen in love with her when I see her dark side on mountain ❤️. I love violent and quite girl 😍.No worries of confusion because I keep my Brain in anime. I feel like I am Ghost in anime seeing all thing by hiding like a real life i complete lost my real life sensation feeling i completely entered in anime.

Thank you for reading this massive paragraph today reading practice is completed.....
Apr 8, 1:05 AM

Feb 2021
@Suka-7777-Suka I am also fan of ayushman khurana I love his film but this is exception. You can't agree with me that's a very polite answer i understand how you feel towards amir khan abandoning completely Bollywood means abandoning amir khan but you can't love a whole industry because of one person this is exception.ex- let you love a anime for only a character ex- Emilia ☺️ but you can't love any other anime why ? Because anime industry is trash and you love that anime because of Emilia no matter how people see and how people rate this is personal opinion you can't deny the truth Bollywood and tollywood are trash.. melodramatic, playing cool ,child like fear,plot 🤢🤢🤢,twist 😰 ex- anyone that is good immediately turn villian according to situation wt# and rrr and kgf and other 2 3 I cant remember name that is exceptionally good no denying but but exception remember what I said you can't love whole industry for one or two films next....What quality of Amir Khan get your attention his acting in film or his real life personality,his career, his face or a very specific thing -asking in that way is rude that's true you love something from that person you love.
I love ayushman khurana for his acting and his real life personality too.he is very humble and polite and funny and his film only based on meaning thing ex- social issues Packed with comedy and drama the way of showing a problem through the film is work of story writter and director but all his work shown by actor acting of acter and he is one man army no need any actress in his film to show off cool things or for cliche romance scene 🤢 i hate this.next... yes krishnakumar kunnath aka KK. He is not gone he is now alive in everyone heart including me buddy i listen his song too. My fav laapata and tu jo Mila.

Sister sister.. i think master is very pervert he turned on by insulting.

Sister sister... I think master is in very bad mood and acting more strange.

I love this type of conversation. Btw why I remember only these line 🥲 am I trash ? I remember they said many funny thing too but why I only remember this 😵‍💫.
Ya I like the suspense build up in re zero.falling in love with 2d character is very funny for other people but for we it's completely normal yup I already fallen in love with her when I see her dark side on mountain ❤️. I love violent and quite girl 😍.No worries of confusion because I keep my Brain in anime. I feel like I am Ghost in anime seeing all thing by hiding like a real life i complete lost my real life sensation feeling i completely entered in anime.

Thank you for reading this massive paragraph today reading practice is completed.....
@Hououin_Kyouma32 don't worry I will answer all of your questions soon.
Apr 12, 3:31 AM
Mar 2022
Suka-7777-Suka said:

I am not indian but i watched some of the amir khan movies. He is a charismatic actor
Apr 16, 9:29 PM

Jun 2019
My favorite anime is Aria, and I can't see that changing anytime soon :)
Apr 24, 8:51 AM
Nov 2023
Kimi no Na wa. Your Name. This movie is art.
Apr 24, 3:00 PM
Mar 2022
I am sorry but JJK fell off after Shibuya arc. It's my opinion but i dissa[pointed in cuiking games and shinjuku arcs
Apr 28, 11:19 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to SinonPlayer
Kimi no Na wa. Your Name. This movie is art.
@SinonPlayer You forget to mention that Kimi no Nawa is an example of perfection, a masterpiece 😶
Apr 29, 4:12 AM

Aug 2021
Monster as always
I’m a simple man living my own dreams.

May 17, 5:57 AM

Feb 2020
Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure.
May 17, 8:52 AM
May 2021
Eminence in Shadow for me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» No harem (spoilers for recent arc 8 chapter)

swirlydragon - May 31

14 by mawawile »»
Jun 1, 2:54 AM

» Who is your FAVOURITE CHARACTER in AniManga?

Emiria-tan-EMT- - May 23

36 by RnZmario »»
May 27, 3:47 PM

» Emilia Pictures Collection Forum for ༒꧁Emilia's Self-Proclaimed Knights꧂༒ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Suka-7777-Suka - Apr 27

261 by Raian_Jamil »»
May 24, 2:51 AM

» Which game are you into ?

Code16Soul - May 23

2 by Emiria-tan-EMT- »»
May 23, 9:49 PM

» [Introductions] Let's know each other.. ( 1 2 )

Suka-7777-Suka - Apr 5

56 by Suka-7777-Suka »»
May 9, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.