Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 17, 2023 9:24 PM

Apr 2020
Nah...

Feel like this is one of these Shows...
It's well made, it had it's cool moments and it was a fun watch....but it won't stay with me. I think in a few years from now I won't remember much about it anymore.
Sep 17, 2023 10:48 PM

Dec 2015
agreed, it's my fav anime of 2022
Sep 18, 2023 1:42 AM
May 2016
Reply to Californiaa
@ktg you haven't watched more anime than me, to be able to say that
@Californiaa I was a bit lazy, but now I can provide some numbers to show what I was talking about.
You've watched 65 anime that was released in the last 4 years. Source: https://www.mal-badges.com/users/californiaa
While I've watched 334 anime that was released in the last 4 years. Source: https://www.mal-badges.com/users/ktg

Your original statement was about what you've seen "in a long time". So, my statement was true about you haven't watched enough shows then, because I know good shows in almost every seasons, but definitely in every years.
Sep 18, 2023 2:04 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to ktg
@Californiaa I was a bit lazy, but now I can provide some numbers to show what I was talking about.
You've watched 65 anime that was released in the last 4 years. Source: https://www.mal-badges.com/users/californiaa
While I've watched 334 anime that was released in the last 4 years. Source: https://www.mal-badges.com/users/ktg

Your original statement was about what you've seen "in a long time". So, my statement was true about you haven't watched enough shows then, because I know good shows in almost every seasons, but definitely in every years.
@ktg well if common sense was common you would know that I stopped updating myanimelist and just watch the anime now I made this account when I was 18.....

congrats u seen 334 when covid started and was sitting in your house like a loser lMAO

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2023 3:58 AM
May 2016
Reply to Californiaa
@ktg well if common sense was common you would know that I stopped updating myanimelist and just watch the anime now I made this account when I was 18.....

congrats u seen 334 when covid started and was sitting in your house like a loser lMAO
@Californiaa What is exactly your point? On the one hand, you are calling me loser for watching a lot of anime, but on the other hand, you are saying that you are also a loser, because you also watch a lot of shows, but you stopped updating your list. Pretty hilarious.

In reality, though, the number of shows doesn't matter. The time you spent on them matters and on average we spent almost the same amount of time:
You watched anime 103.33 min/day. Source: https://anime.plus/Californiaa/ratings,anime
While I watched 104.77 min/day. Source: https://anime.plus/ktg/ratings,anime
If we accept that you really watch more shows, then you probably have a higher average than me, so according to your logic, you are a bigger loser. :)

But we both know that you lied, because we can see that you are still updating your profile. If you had truly stopped, then we wouldn't have seen updates almost every months. Source: https://anime.plus/Californiaa/history,anime
Sep 18, 2023 5:08 AM
Jan 2022
it was a bit to long but i adored the enviroment 9/10
Sep 18, 2023 5:14 AM

Jun 2020
Heartfully agree but I recommend you and everyone to don't post thread similar to this on forum tbh...
Sep 18, 2023 8:18 AM

Jul 2020
It was really good overall but the ending ruined it for me. Not gonna elaborate, don't wanna spoil anything, let's just say the ending was too underwhelming and unnecessarily soft-hearted
Sep 19, 2023 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
Eh. I thought the first half was very promising, perhaps a 9/10. After it became a battle-shonen I no longer liked it. Should've remained a thriller mystery imo.
Sep 19, 2023 2:13 PM
Sep 2022
ktg said:

What is bro talking about‼️‼️⁉️⁉️ He liked an anime that you didn’t, so you pulled his stats🤣🤣
Sep 19, 2023 2:15 PM
Sep 2022
ktg said:
@Californiaa What is exactly your point? On the one hand, you are calling me loser for watching a lot of anime, but on the other hand, you are saying that you are also a loser, because you also watch a lot of shows, but you stopped updating your list. Pretty hilarious.

In reality, though, the number of shows doesn't matter. The time you spent on them matters and on average we spent almost the same amount of time:
You watched anime 103.33 min/day. Source: https://anime.plus/Californiaa/ratings,anime
While I watched 104.77 min/day. Source: https://anime.plus/ktg/ratings,anime
If we accept that you really watch more shows, then you probably have a higher average than me, so according to your logic, you are a bigger loser. :)

But we both know that you lied, because we can see that you are still updating your profile. If you had truly stopped, then we wouldn't have seen updates almost every months. Source: https://anime.plus/Californiaa/history,anime

MF is linking sources💀💀💀
Sep 19, 2023 2:16 PM
Sep 2022
Winterrrrrrr said:
Californiaa said:
@ishinashi490 it hasn't been changed since I was in my teens ...nice try goofy

Yeah this inuyashi has been doing it for awhile just loves to send a message twice this homophobic shitty person it’s pretty goofy
Just ignore them

I’m losing my mind reading these comments lmaoo. Bro just has a bone to pick with the world idk💀
Sep 19, 2023 11:51 PM
May 2016
Reply to EvilerOnion
ktg said:

What is bro talking about‼️‼️⁉️⁉️ He liked an anime that you didn’t, so you pulled his stats🤣🤣
@EvilerOnion No, what are you talking about? Or more like, why are you writing comments when you can't even read? :D
No, he didn't talk about liking an anime, he was talking about the anime's qualities. He said "one of the best anime", not "one that he really liked". This is some elementary school level reading you got there. :)
Second, I wasn't talking about liking either, I was also talking about quality of shows.

Because you failed to understand this much, I also explain my point which is just hilarious. My point was that he could have found other really good shows, because yes, Summertime Render is good - this also proves that you wrong, because I like the show -, but there are other and better shows in the last couple of years that he must have missed.

Look, first, finish up elementary school, then highschool and then we can talk about how to interpret other people's comments. :)
Sep 19, 2023 11:52 PM
May 2016
Reply to EvilerOnion
Winterrrrrrr said:
Californiaa said:
@ishinashi490 it hasn't been changed since I was in my teens ...nice try goofy

Yeah this inuyashi has been doing it for awhile just loves to send a message twice this homophobic shitty person it’s pretty goofy
Just ignore them

I’m losing my mind reading these comments lmaoo. Bro just has a bone to pick with the world idk💀
@EvilerOnion I agree with you. Your comments are so fk'ing hilarious, like I was reading a 5 yo's comments. :DDDDD
Sep 20, 2023 10:36 AM
May 2020
ktg said:
Californiaa said:

Lol, you can't even comprehend what I meant? Doesn't matter the all in all numbers when you talk about recent years.
It was a good show but there were better ones because of the weaker ending.

bro he's watched a whole 20 more shows than you, obviously his opinion is better. As for my opinion, I thought it was good, characters kinda sucked and I didn't care about any of them apart from sledgehammer girl. 7/10.
Sep 21, 2023 12:35 AM
May 2016
Reply to IceCreamScene
ktg said:
Californiaa said:

Lol, you can't even comprehend what I meant? Doesn't matter the all in all numbers when you talk about recent years.
It was a good show but there were better ones because of the weaker ending.

bro he's watched a whole 20 more shows than you, obviously his opinion is better. As for my opinion, I thought it was good, characters kinda sucked and I didn't care about any of them apart from sledgehammer girl. 7/10.
@IceCreamScene It's hilarious. You didn't even read the comments, because I already refuted this stupid take.
He was talking about the recent shows and recently I've watched significantly more shows than him. I've watched more than 300 anime that was released in the last 4 years, while he has only watched like 60.
Second, he was talking about being good and not about liking. You could like the worst show and hate the best, but the quality of the show won't change.
This show was objectively a 9/10 show, but there were other and better shows in the last couple of years.

(Here you talked about liking the show, that's why you gave it a 7, but that's far from being objective.)
Sep 21, 2023 12:14 PM
May 2020
Reply to ktg
@IceCreamScene It's hilarious. You didn't even read the comments, because I already refuted this stupid take.
He was talking about the recent shows and recently I've watched significantly more shows than him. I've watched more than 300 anime that was released in the last 4 years, while he has only watched like 60.
Second, he was talking about being good and not about liking. You could like the worst show and hate the best, but the quality of the show won't change.
This show was objectively a 9/10 show, but there were other and better shows in the last couple of years.

(Here you talked about liking the show, that's why you gave it a 7, but that's far from being objective.)
@ktg It's hilarious. I was being sarcastic. of course a number as insignificant as 20 shows doesn't give you authority over someone else's opinion. I thought I made this pretty clear with the use of "whole" and "obviously" in my first sentence.

Also like, you're being a bit of a snarky dickhead, I can see why almost the whole forum page is against you. Also this is a Forum page, objectivity neither exists nor should exist here

Sep 24, 2023 10:44 AM
May 2016
Reply to IceCreamScene
@ktg It's hilarious. I was being sarcastic. of course a number as insignificant as 20 shows doesn't give you authority over someone else's opinion. I thought I made this pretty clear with the use of "whole" and "obviously" in my first sentence.

Also like, you're being a bit of a snarky dickhead, I can see why almost the whole forum page is against you. Also this is a Forum page, objectivity neither exists nor should exist here

@IceCreamScene So you are surprised that your sarcasm didn't get recognized but at the same time you can see that other people said the same thing without sarcasm? That's the hilarious part.

Also like your point is pretty stupid. Firstly, most people were against facts like the Earth being an ellipsoid, which is a fact. And secondly, there ARE objective facts on forums, like the Earth being an ellipsoid. So, you should stop being "a snarky dickhead". :)
Sep 25, 2023 12:17 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to ktg
@IceCreamScene So you are surprised that your sarcasm didn't get recognized but at the same time you can see that other people said the same thing without sarcasm? That's the hilarious part.

Also like your point is pretty stupid. Firstly, most people were against facts like the Earth being an ellipsoid, which is a fact. And secondly, there ARE objective facts on forums, like the Earth being an ellipsoid. So, you should stop being "a snarky dickhead". :)
@ktg Everyone is entitled to their own opinions when it comes to media. While we may not always agree with each other, it's essential to respect diverse viewpoints and engage in discussions that are respectful and constructive. Different people have different tastes and preferences, and that's what makes discussions about all types of media interesting. How can there be "Objective Quality" for any entertainment media? If you were to have a group of people who were all critics and well versed people, they would not ALL come to the same conclusion because there is an element of opinion involved when determining how good a story actually is, and you can see this from all forms of story and writing not just anime.

Is your rating of 9/10 not just your opinion of objectivity, rather than an objective statement, seeing as you are a unique person with your own experiences who will like the show and dislike the show more than others? I do not mean to attack you with this reply, nor even talk about the show so to speak, just to say that I don't see how something can have so much objective quality.

This response was made with no ill will towards yourself, just want to address why you think the way you do about objectivity.

Thanks for taking the time to read my response.
BreachIsCringeSep 25, 2023 12:57 PM
Sep 28, 2023 11:06 AM
Sep 2022
ktg said:
@EvilerOnion No, what are you talking about? Or more like, why are you writing comments when you can't even read? :D
No, he didn't talk about liking an anime, he was talking about the anime's qualities. He said "one of the best anime", not "one that he really liked". This is some elementary school level reading you got there. :)
Second, I wasn't talking about liking either, I was also talking about quality of shows.

Because you failed to understand this much, I also explain my point which is just hilarious. My point was that he could have found other really good shows, because yes, Summertime Render is good - this also proves that you wrong, because I like the show -, but there are other and better shows in the last couple of years that he must have missed.

Look, first, finish up elementary school, then highschool and then we can talk about how to interpret other people's comments. :)

The 4 paragraph response is wild. 🤓 -“erm actually, he was talking about the quality not liking it…” What are you actually talking about. This isn’t a speech and debate, you’re just being goofy dude
Apr 2, 6:08 AM

May 2021
I only watched to ep12 because I lost interest with the shadow monster thing. I really like the suspense aspect of it but then it just turns into fighting these monsters sort of things. Maybe I should continue and see how it goes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

82 by yusufonur98 »»
May 31, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

475 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

200 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

124 by Lanz »»
May 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

122 by jaesverse »»
May 23, 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.