Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 13, 2023 12:52 PM

Nov 2022
Idk I'd give it a 6 following 1st ep, felt too predictable/convenient at times + some nonsensical stuff which very noticeably clashes with the more serious themes it covers.

I also thought it was common knowledge that idol industry and analogous orgs are cut throat and have more regard for money than people (you could say this about any capitalistic industry though lol, how is this news?) so it's strange seeing fans praise that aspect of the writing so much.

The art and animation was really nice though, gotta give em that, but the studio did Shikimori-san so was kinda to be expected.
Apr 13, 2023 12:52 PM
Aug 2021
Confused_100 said:
sowtte said:
>Trending all day worldwide and the most anticipated new anime on JP
>Not super popular
Right....

All day? I think you mixed this with AOT. Let me check trending in US worldwide or UK even real quick; nothing
Where did you get trending worldwide thing? Or Japan even? Come on give sources. I have one btw.
getdaytrends.com
The anime is far from popular and especially that it is 90 minutes, wait until weekend when alot of ppl will watch it.
Oshi no Ko's manga won the Tsugi ni Kuru Manga Awards in 2021. You don't have any sources you're just a dumbass, if you used twitter for the past 24hrs you would know that this Anime litteraly broke the entire internet it even was trending higher than the new Zelda game to the point that there are even billboards of it on NYC & The entirety of Japan, you're one of the 500 Salty AOT & FMAB Fans that dare to judge an anime they never even watched lmao There's no discussion with you at all, you clearly haven't watched the EP you wouldn't be saying this BS
Apr 13, 2023 12:53 PM
Apr 2023
Confused_100 said:
EmpressTrace said:

Actually made my account just to contest this.

https://imgur.com/a/9BQfBgl

You can see this anime in third place on Japanese Twitter trending, literally just below the major Nintendo reveals from today. These are also the exact same stats on Gettytrends.

The idea that it's an unpopular anime with manufactured positivity contained to MAL doesn't survive a quick google.

Edit: A few more screen grabs.The first proves this trending tag relates to this anime, the second shows that the site he was using as a source shows it trending just under Zelda, with a similar number of tweets.

https://imgur.com/a/f6nuPWK

Yet the guy said worldwide LOL. You really lost that quick google search huh.

Also manufactured votes, I have proven already. Just look at episode 1 thread, alot of new fake accounts giving 10s. Along with bots repeating the same words. So congrats you lost this one too.

Now let me see, you said 3rd in Japan right?

From data shown enter my site and press on the name, see the graph. The maximum position was number 3, not 1 so congrats. It lost legs after just 4 hours from airing and the episode is 90 minutes long, that’s bad. Then it dies out after 8 hours from airing, only rose in the last 3 hours because of re runs. Now compare this trending to actual other anime which are Super popular. Even Boruto got number 1 in Japan LOL. That says alot. Congrats Oshi no Ko lost to Boruto’s trending in Japan. And wasnot popular worldwide. Now do you want to try again?

You can try and fool anyone with Zero background but not me. I will look into everything you say and if it’s not true, I will tear it apart. Like how this fandom is trying to act that there are only bots for 1s and no bots for 10s.

Brother, to boil down four angry paragraphs, you're asserting that it isn't popular AT ALL because it wasn't able to outcompete THE LEGEND OF ZELDA for first place?

It's clearly popular enough for the interest showcased to be organic if it's neck and neck with a video game series everyone in the old folk's home would recognize.
Apr 13, 2023 12:55 PM
Oct 2016
A lot of people watched it, liked it so much they gave it a 10. That's all there's to it. Watch it for yourself and decide your answer as to how this is so popular. Why ask people to explain it to you?
Apr 13, 2023 12:56 PM

May 2019
It probably won't last as long as I'd like it to be but enjoy it while you can haha. It definitely deserves this recognition.
Apr 13, 2023 12:59 PM
Aug 2020
I don't get the hype either. Maybe it is a sign of the times.
Apr 13, 2023 1:10 PM
Aug 2020
Because its actually a really good fukin anime Adaptated from a amazing manga
Apr 13, 2023 1:13 PM
Feb 2023
AdolZeppeli said:
Who cares? every time something reaches the top spot will eventually go down, this isn't an exception.

Yea bc of FMA bot’s being a nuisance
Apr 13, 2023 1:14 PM
Feb 2023
lovealyssafaith said:
In score it passed aot and full metal alchemist 😳😶

Sad that FMA bots are going to go mad on its reviews
Apr 13, 2023 1:16 PM
Feb 2023
Mukche said:
lovealyssafaith said:
In score it passed aot and full metal alchemist 😳😶

Same mindset. FMAB living rent free in this fandom’s mind. And fandom acts like it doesn’t have 10s bots and fake accounts. Ah yeah they do in episode 1 thread…
Apr 13, 2023 1:19 PM
Apr 2023
Confused_100 said:
Mukche said:

Same mindset. FMAB living rent free in this fandom’s mind. And fandom acts like it doesn’t have 10s bots and fake accounts. Ah yeah they do in episode 1 thread…

You literally made your account two months ago to stan FMAB, and here you are, doing it in this show's thread while pretending that FMAB stans throwing shade don't exist.
Apr 13, 2023 1:25 PM
Feb 2023
EmpressTrace said:
Confused_100 said:

You literally made your account two months ago to stan FMAB, and here you are, doing it in this show's thread while pretending that FMAB stans throwing shade don't exist.

Zelda only started trending today because of the game… and that was like number 1 only from 4 hours ago. So huh?

Yeah I stan FMAB alright… that’s why my favourite anime is AOT. My favourite manga is CSM and JJK. And if it’s a FMAB movement, this series would have gone down below a 9 already, believe me I know. Now for creation of account, well I never wanted to make an account tbh. Only made it when I saw “recency bias” become a thing in anime community recently.
Apr 13, 2023 1:27 PM
Jun 2021
Who cares what score it gets if you feel it is good that's the best result for you. Don't listen to toxic or crazy fans & their logic to make you think that it's is bad or not worth the hype. Your choice completely, but there will fanatics who don't think any other animes can ever get high score then their favourite ones. So they try to assert dominance & give huge paragraph as reviews saying negative things, but gives a shit about these reviewers & their mentality. Enjoy what you want don't let anyone decide for you.
For me it's a solid 9/10 let's see the whole season & maybe I will give it a 10. Who cares my choice & toxic fandoms can't do anything to me🗿
Apr 13, 2023 1:31 PM

Feb 2016
Its popular due to the author creating Kaguya Sama, one of the most popular romcom series out there right now and he wrote this one too, so the success is there. 
Apr 13, 2023 1:35 PM

Jun 2021
Surprised it's passed the score of Jigokuraku. I thought manga readers would've hyped it up more -_- I guess it's just the times now
Apr 13, 2023 1:45 PM

Feb 2016
Mukche said:
AdolZeppeli said:
Who cares? every time something reaches the top spot will eventually go down, this isn't an exception.

Yea bc of FMA bot’s being a nuisance
As if positive botting doesn't exist lmao.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 13, 2023 2:08 PM

May 2018
It's good and the author is popular because of Kaguya-sama, which is also good. Overall it's overhyped and people are a bit irrational about it, but hey

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 13, 2023 2:19 PM

Jul 2019
I was aware of its manga popularity and the author's prestige reputation. I knew it was going to be a popular one this season but this type of reception from the fans and the like is a surprise. Due to the wider appeal that this series has, combined with superb production based on the first episode, Oshi no Ko just shot through the roof.

It is what it is.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Apr 13, 2023 2:22 PM
Jul 2021
0451 said:
Of course, it's popular. It's from the same author as Kaguya-sama Love is War which also climbed to the top 10 of MAL. And I believe Season 3 was also no. 1 for a while.

*Sees 1000+ forum replies on episode 1 discussion*

*spits out drink

Okay. That is kind of a crazy number. Never seen a series with this many forum replies before I think.

Bear in mind that happened in 1 singular day and the fact that its not 1st , 2nd or even 3rd most popular show in the very season its airing, its 5th
Apr 13, 2023 2:23 PM
Jul 2021
0451 said:
Of course, it's popular. It's from the same author as Kaguya-sama Love is War which also climbed to the top 10 of MAL. And I believe Season 3 was also no. 1 for a while.

*Sees 1000+ forum replies on episode 1 discussion*

*spits out drink

Okay. That is kind of a crazy number. Never seen a series with this many forum replies before I think.

Bear in mind that happened in 1 singular day and the fact that its not 1st , 2nd or even 3rd most popular show in the very season its airing, its 5th
Apr 13, 2023 2:31 PM
Sep 2021
AdolZeppeli said:

As a manga reader of this series I can assure you it’s gonna be there for a loooooong while. Iykyk.
Apr 13, 2023 2:35 PM
Feb 2023
Ballin_Editz said:
AdolZeppeli said:

As a manga reader of this series I can assure you it’s gonna be there for a loooooong while. Iykyk.

Actually I know. And this drops off hard after a certain point… Iykyk
Apr 13, 2023 2:38 PM
Oct 2020
It good. People like.
Apr 13, 2023 2:39 PM
Jun 2019
wareg spoiler bang 🥴
Apr 13, 2023 2:52 PM
Aug 2022
cuz this is the (dare i say) best anime this season
Apr 13, 2023 2:54 PM
Dec 2020
I've seen 3 episodes of Kaguya and dropped it because it was uninspiring and I didn't like the format. Didn't even know this Aka guy created Kaguya, let alone this story - first time I heard this name was in this thread. I didn't realize it was over an hour-long pilot until I paused it half-way through. I don't read manga so I didn't even realize this was based on one. I don't like idol shows and I think idol culture is one of the most toxic things on this planet and our society would be in a better place if it never existed. I enjoy isekai when it's well made but I don't actively go looking for isekai shows, in fact, I skip them most of the time because most of them are carbon copies. I don't care about moe or cutesey girls, wifus, lolis or whatever - I could watch an anime about stickmen just the same, because for me the story and characterization beats artstyle and animation. Every. Single. Time.

I only started watching it because I thought that the disparity between the wacky description fit for an ecchi comedy, alongside the "drama" tag, looked suspicious. I had a hunch that the show isn't all that it advertises to be.

And I was right.

I give this show a 10/10. Why? Because it's a good, interesting show. For me, it's better than anything else airing right now. It made me feel a lot of emotions and made me care about the characters, I kept thinking about it long after it was over, and I'm looking forward to the next episode more than any other show this season.

I hope that's a valid reason.
Apr 13, 2023 2:54 PM

Jan 2021
Confused_100 said:
EmpressTrace said:

Actually made my account just to contest this.

https://imgur.com/a/9BQfBgl

You can see this anime in third place on Japanese Twitter trending, literally just below the major Nintendo reveals from today. These are also the exact same stats on Gettytrends.

The idea that it's an unpopular anime with manufactured positivity contained to MAL doesn't survive a quick google.

Edit: A few more screen grabs.The first proves this trending tag relates to this anime, the second shows that the site he was using as a source shows it trending just under Zelda, with a similar number of tweets.

https://imgur.com/a/f6nuPWK

Also manufactured votes, I have proven already. Just look at episode 1 thread, alot of new fake accounts giving 10s. Along with bots repeating the same words. So congrats you lost this one too.

From data shown enter my site and press on the name, see the graph. The maximum position was number 3, not 1 so congrats. It lost legs after just 4 hours from airing and the episode is 90 minutes long, that’s bad. Then it dies out after 8 hours from airing, only rose in the last 3 hours because of re runs. Now compare this trending to actual other anime which are Super popular. Even Boruto got number 1 in Japan LOL. That says alot. Congrats Oshi no Ko lost to Boruto’s trending in Japan. And wasnot popular worldwide. Now do you want to try again?

You can try and fool anyone with Zero background but not me. I will look into everything you say and if it’s not true, I will tear it apart. Like how this fandom is trying to act that there are only bots for 1s and no bots for 10s.

It was trending to me all day yesterday and I don't use it on Japanese Twitter, so yeah, I can confirm that it was trending all day long. I don't have a screenshot though, I never thought a conversation like this one would even exist since it is quite obvious that the series is popular.
Apr 13, 2023 2:58 PM

Aug 2020
Because Oshi no Ko is BETTER than Fullmetal Alchemist. That's why.

Apr 13, 2023 3:08 PM
Sep 2021
Vote manipulation because MAL allows votes to count even when only 1 episode is out. It'll even out eventually.

Apr 13, 2023 3:14 PM
Aug 2021
Confused_100 said:
Mukche said:

You're a dumbass who didnt watch the episode.
You litteraly have no right to sh*t on an anime you never watched, you're trying your hardest to say it's not a trending anime
https://twitter.com/HusbandofEmilia/status/1644218179042910209?t=wTGEYPAO9-7Du8AU65QT4A&s=19

it litteraly surpassed Zelda on Twitter
keep watching FMAB which ended in 2010 and keep bragging about it in 2023
Absolute Dumbass.
this anime doesn't even have a fandom yet and you're like "FMAB fans live rent free in your heads"
NO SHIT cause they're the most Toxic fandom ever, imagine rating every good anime a 1 to get FMAB an anime that aired in 2009 to number 1 in 2023
the sad part, they dont even watch anime.
Apr 13, 2023 3:15 PM
Aug 2021
Confused_100 said:
Ballin_Editz said:

You don't know sh*t, you havent watched ep 1 let alone read the manga, it's crazy that you're still even commenting about this u litteraly got destroyed
Apr 13, 2023 3:16 PM
Feb 2023
Ionliosite2 said:
Confused_100 said:

It was trending to me all day yesterday and I don't use it on Japanese Twitter, so yeah, I can confirm that it was trending all day long. I don't have a screenshot though, I never thought a conversation like this one would even exist since it is quite obvious that the series is popular.

Where are you from? The trending data is uploaded almost hourly (almost here means either hourly or less not more) so I don’t know when it trended. Or just tell me when and I will try to find it.

But it never trended like that at all. In Japan, it was topping at 3 but not for long even. 3 hours max. And you need to put runtime as a parameter when you look at how it trended. Worldwide, didnot find any trace of it. USA, saw it was 30 something, maybe 31 but that’s also nothing as even alot of newly aired animes trend when they air.

Maybe because you were following the topic? Because that’s the only way it trends to anyone outside Japan really but then again I didn’t look at every country.
Apr 13, 2023 3:18 PM

Feb 2016
Ballin_Editz said:
AdolZeppeli said:

that is if you're implying ever single anime viewer has brain rot and stan this series, which I doubt.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 13, 2023 3:18 PM
Aug 2021
Confused_100 said:
Xefly said:
LMAOOO You're that salty? you think 70% of it's votes are FAKE??? lmao so should we count only 1/10s that dumbasses like you give it??? You're absolutely delusional it's actually laughable, You litteraly lost this argument from the start because you didn't even watch the Episode 
You can't Get anything trending number 1 worldwide there are many KPOP fans ect... Max you'll get is TOP 30, It was N1 trending in Japan, the website you're using is litteraly trash it prob has 200 visits per day,
You're such a boomer like honestly Grow tf up lmao, no one said there are 1s for bots , the only dumbasses giving it 1s are retards like you who want their trash shonen anime from 10 years ago to be number 1 all the time, like honestly off urself lad

Wow personal insults. I did watch the episode, I just don’t rate any series until I fully complete it. Btw Boochi was number 1. Oshi no Ko is number 3.

My site is trash? Really? Do you know how they get their data, yes or no? The site shows an hourly trending. But you are dismissing it anyways so what’s the point of explaining it?

Finally I don’t approve of 1s. I just find it hypocritical that fandoms see 1s as bad but ignore 10s. Or act that there are targeted of 1s only eventhough there are targeted 10s as well. The problem with MAL right now is that they allow new accounts to be confirmed as votes. And also they shouldn’t show full score until the end of the season, only show episode scores. Why? Because this courages bad behaviour from both sides.

Anyways I said my peace. This fandom though need to stop acting like there are 1s bots when there are 10s bots

"its disappointing that people see 1s and think its bad but ignore 10s"
what the fuck? what type of logic is that?
the only animes that deserve 1s are animes like Ex-Arm, bad animation shit cgi bad story bad everything
Even if people don't like a certain anime they'd give it a 6-7
Who in the world gives 1 (a score given to the most failed projects ever) to an anime that's currently number 1 in myanimelist without watching it lmao? OTHER THAN FMAB AND AOT FANDOMS OFCRS
nobody. 10 is given to good shows with a good story, good animation, good sountrack and it can easily be given to many animes including FMAB.
How is this hard to understand? i swear you dont need more than 40iQ to get it
Apr 13, 2023 3:19 PM

Jan 2021
Confused_100 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Where are you from? The trending data is uploaded almost hourly (almost here means either hourly or less not more) so I don’t know when it trended. Or just tell me when and I will try to find it.

But it never trended like that at all. In Japan, it was topping at 3 but not for long even. 3 hours max. And you need to put runtime as a parameter when you look at how it trended. Worldwide, didnot find any trace of it. USA, saw it was 30 something, maybe 31 but that’s also nothing as even alot of newly aired animes trend when they air.

Maybe because you were following the topic? Because that’s the only way it trends to anyone outside Japan really but then again I didn’t look at every country.

I haven't even liked a single post related to Oshi no Ko, in fact, not even something related to it popped in my feed before it became something trending, so I definitely wasn't following the topic.
Apr 13, 2023 3:20 PM

Jan 2021
Xefly said:
Confused_100 said:

You litteraly have no right to sh*t on an anime you never watched, you're trying your hardest to say it's not a trending anime
https://twitter.com/HusbandofEmilia/status/1644218179042910209?t=wTGEYPAO9-7Du8AU65QT4A&s=19

Absolute Dumbass.
this anime doesn't even have a fandom yet and you're like "FMAB fans live rent free in your heads"
NO SHIT cause they're the most Toxic fandom ever, imagine rating every good anime a 1 to get FMAB an anime that aired in 2009 to number 1 in 2023

>This anime doesnt even have a fandom yet
>Gets number #1 spot in MAL

Yeah, sure.

And the most toxic fandom definitely isn't FMA's, it is more likely to be Shingeki no Kyojin's fandom or even Boku no Hero Academia's fandom.
Apr 13, 2023 3:22 PM
Aug 2021
Ionliosite2 said:
Xefly said:

Absolute Dumbass.

Yeah, sure.

And the most toxic fandom definitely isn't FMA's, it is more likely to be Shingeki no Kyojin's fandom or even Boku no Hero Academia's fandom.

Absolutely nobody expected it to get number 1.
Multiple people from many fandoms enjoyed this anime lol why do you think it's still number 1? AOT fans clearly enjoyed it too
Apr 13, 2023 3:24 PM
Aug 2021
Ionliosite2 said:
Xefly said:

Absolute Dumbass.

Yeah, sure.

& bro people like you are worse than FMAB and AOT Fans, you rated Aki no sora, a hentai more than both seasons of 86 😭
Apr 13, 2023 3:24 PM

Aug 2022
Confused_100 said:
Ballin_Editz said:

bro how long are you gonna go around every thread telling people it drops off later lmao. like thanks, we get it.

"86 part one is far better than part two and one of the most masterfully told stories i have ever seen" -bocchi 'the rock' johnson

real quote. she said it not me
Apr 13, 2023 3:25 PM

Jan 2021
Xefly said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Yeah, sure.

Absolutely nobody expected it to get number 1.
Multiple people from many fandoms enjoyed this anime lol why do you think it's still number 1? AOT fans clearly enjoyed it too

I expected it, I even told my brother about it before it premiered, but I didn't mention it on MAL forums.

I mean, if someone who likes AoT also likes Oshi no Ko that can mean they became or can become a part of Oshi no Ko's fandom, there is no a single exclusive fandom a person can partake in, you can be member of multiple fandoms at the same time.
Apr 13, 2023 3:28 PM
Aug 2021
mangomaster said:
Confused_100 said:

bro how long are you gonna go around every thread telling people it drops off later lmao. like thanks, we get it.

litteraly, the man didnt even watch the ep 🤣
Apr 13, 2023 3:29 PM
Feb 2023
Xefly said:
Confused_100 said:

Absolute Dumbass.

Dude even the site the guy used and showed image of has it as number 3 less than Zelda by 2. It didn’t surpass Zelda. Finally you are giving me a video of someone showing Japan marketing anime…

I literally read the manga also. Fandom is there because they are from Kaguya fandom mostly right now, which is notoriously as bad as FMAB fandom right now, there is also manga fandom but that was small after the dropout. Also you keep insulting FMAB fandom as if it will affect me.

My problem here isn’t you insulting FMAB but you acting that bots that give 10s don’t exist especially in this fandom. Look at the thread of first episode even, most of it have new fake accounts or bots just saying the same word over and over.

Now again it never trended as hard as fandom wanted. It gained attention though, I will give you that. It didn’t reach number 1. Also it wasn’t most anticipated anime of the year, that belongs to JJK S2. Now can you talk like this or will you keep being aggressive for no reason?
Apr 13, 2023 3:30 PM
Dec 2021
hich4n_ said:
Idk I'd give it a 6 following 1st ep, felt too predictable/convenient at times + some nonsensical stuff which very noticeably clashes with the more serious themes it covers.

I also thought it was common knowledge that idol industry and analogous orgs are cut throat and have more regard for money than people (you could say this about any capitalistic industry though lol, how is this news?) so it's strange seeing fans praise that aspect of the writing so much.

The art and animation was really nice though, gotta give em that, but the studio did Shikimori-san so was kinda to be expected.
Oh yeah bro a gynecologists being murdered and reborn as the child of a pregnant teen idol.  Totally predictable, such a cliché. 
daiotakuApr 13, 2023 3:40 PM
Apr 13, 2023 3:36 PM
Feb 2023
Ionliosite2 said:
Confused_100 said:

I haven't even liked a single post related to Oshi no Ko, in fact, not even something related to it popped in my feed before it became something trending, so I definitely wasn't following the topic.

Then maybe because you follow anime in general. I really don’t know because I don’t have enough Information from you. Like I said, it may have been trending in your country.
Apr 13, 2023 3:37 PM
Aug 2021
Confused_100 said:
Xefly said:

Absolute Dumbass.

Dude even the site the guy used and showed image of has it as number 3 less than Zelda by 2. It didn’t surpass Zelda. Finally you are giving me a video of someone showing Japan marketing anime…

I literally read the manga also. Fandom is there because they are from Kaguya fandom mostly right now, which is notoriously as bad as FMAB fandom right now, there is also manga fandom but that was small after the dropout. Also you keep insulting FMAB fandom as if it will affect me.

My problem here isn’t you insulting FMAB but you acting that bots that give 10s don’t exist especially in this fandom. Look at the thread of first episode even, most of it have new fake accounts or bots just saying the same word over and over.

Now again it never trended as hard as fandom wanted. It gained attention though, I will give you that. It didn’t reach number 1. Also it wasn’t most anticipated anime of the year, that belongs to JJK S2. Now can you talk like this or will you keep being aggressive for no reason?
Right
1. It did surpass Zelda, There were many Hashtags of it #OshinoKo and a Hashtag in Japanese and another Hashtag that was in Korean, Combine them all, it more than Surpassed Zelda,
Not only that, not all people were tweeting about it because they didn't want to spoil the end of the First EP, Adding to that the fact that not everyone uses Hashtags in their tweet
Therefore the websites you use are more than irrelevant and should never be taken as a "trending" manual
2. You haven't read Shit stop capping, just because you hate Kaguya sama clearly considering the things you comment about it all the time, you're a hypocrite and a sore loser, keep your shitty opinion about Kaguya sama to yourself, not every Oshi no Ko fan is a fan of Kaguya or Watched Kaguya, you're absolutely delusional.
3. People like you are worse than FMAB & AOT's Fandoms, you're judging an entire anime without even watching it and considering it's popularity by "twitter" which is completely as stupid as every comment you're posting
4. It's not "Marketing" when the Anime is doing HUGE numbers, this anime is the most anticipated anime of this season whether you like it or not, and it deserves 9.3+ Rating
Bots giving 10 Don't exist, if you think like that you're litteraly a huge dumbass, only the company itself would pay to get this much bots to rate it 10, i personally rated it 10 and you can find thousands in these discussions saying they rated it 10, the only people rating it 1s are new accounts lmao, there are also people who dont use MAL and liked this anime so much that they had to create a new acc and rate it a 10
The rating it's getting is not only on MAL, It GOT 97% good ratings on Google Reviews, which litteraly can't be botted no one is gonna make thousands of Gmail accounts to rate it 
Got 5/5 reviews in many other websites, you're just a dumb fuck who didn't watch it and is trashing on it for absolutely no god damn reason
Even if i was being paid to hate on this anime i wouldn't be doing what you're doing by commenting all this nonsense garbage
JJK S2 is not the most anticipated anime of the year, many people find Jujutsu Kaisen MID including myself, season 2 is litteraly just a recap of Gojo's story which is irrelevant, it's only highly anticipated in Japan as it is loved by Japanese people, Stats show it all.
Apr 13, 2023 3:38 PM
Aug 2021
Confused_100 said:
Xefly said:

Absolute Dumbass.

You know, maybe if you weren't this much of a dumbass and actually watched the episode before spreading your BS here people wouldn't be aggressive with you
Think about it
Apr 13, 2023 3:38 PM
Dec 2021
Confused_100 said:
Xefly said:

Absolute Dumbass.

Lol, you can literally give links to bots giving 10s to FMAB and 1s to OnK and AoT, like this one: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nutella_123?status=7&order=4&order2=0 - you can find these accounts by going to "stats" and then clicking "all members" and going through looking at accounts that give 1s. https://myanimelist.net/anime/52034/Oshi_no_Ko/stats?m=all#members  

Where is your proof of these bots supposedly giving this show 10s?  The only claim is that a bunch of accounts gave 10s after the first episode aired, which makes sense because people were blown away by it, then went on Mal and gave it a 10.

Making bots is a huge waste of time since they most likely don't even count in the final score. Just shows how pathetic the FAMB fanbase is. 
Apr 13, 2023 3:45 PM
Feb 2023
daiotaku said:
Confused_100 said:

Lol, you can literally give links to bots giving 10s to FMAB and 1s to OnK and AoT, like this one: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nutella_123?status=7&order=4&order2=0 - you can find these accounts by going to "stats" and then clicking "all members" and going through looking at accounts that give 1s. https://myanimelist.net/anime/52034/Oshi_no_Ko/stats?m=all#members  

Where is your proof of these bots supposedly giving this show 10s?  The only claim is that a bunch of accounts gave 10s after the first episode aired, which makes sense because people were blown away by it, then went on Mal and gave it a 10.

Making bots is a huge waste of time since they most likely don't even count in the final score. Just shows how pathetic the FAMB fanbase is. 

Okay this is one, I found so easily in the thread of Oshi no Ko

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blackmanlover66?status=1

Now open the MAL, see every new account which was made today, yesterday and look at scores. You will see some accounts acting smart by voting 2-5 animes while voting this a 10. That’s what is called fake new accounts. Bots mostly vote 1 anime or 2. Curious though, after I just gave you proof, will you still act as if this isn’t a thing?
Apr 13, 2023 3:48 PM
Feb 2023
Xefly said:
Confused_100 said:

You know, maybe if you weren't this much of a dumbass and actually watched the episode before spreading your BS here people wouldn't be aggressive with you
Think about it

I never spread anything wrong though. I always try to come with facts everytime.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blackmanlover66?status=1

Look at this account, i saw it easily in thread. You can clearly see the new fake account like this one. Ofcourse you will still deny this though. And I never tried to be aggressive, only use the same logic that fandoms use.
Apr 13, 2023 3:52 PM

Nov 2022
daiotaku said:
hich4n_ said:

Oh yeah bro a gynecologists being murdered and reborn as the child of a pregnant teen idol.  Totally predictable, such a cliché. 

I didn't mean the

Nvm, I just saw the reborn as her child part is in the synopsis so that was already known.
hich4n_Apr 13, 2023 4:00 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2681 by WSP__2 »»
Yesterday, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

680 by Darkiiii »»
May 6, 10:23 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - May 17, 2023

869 by Tsukimariko »»
May 5, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.