Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2022 4:35 PM
Jun 2021
just admit that Yor is better then Fiona, event in a fight I might say Yor is better then Fiona. Sis just want to take advantage of marrien Loid💀.
Dec 7, 2022 9:17 PM

Aug 2020
Uhm, Yor doesnt want to kill Fiona. Like..she literally debated in her mind to not do that. Didnt Fiona want to kill multiple tennis players just in the latest episode and last episode brought up disposing of Yor to her own boss? And yes, Loid has killed people. Thats not even debatable. Like episode 1 or 2, those guys are dead. Fiona has probably killed, too.

And no, Yor isnt doing it for selfish reasons. She is doing it because Twilight targeted her for the role. She is doing it for mutual benefit while fulfilling her role as a mother and wife to boot.

And yes, Yor has psychopathic traits and probably has a higher kill count than Fiona.

So yes, it is debatable that Fiona is indeed a better person than Yor.
RobertsahDHDADec 7, 2022 9:20 PM
Keep scrolling
Dec 9, 2022 1:24 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Oof. Yor is a top tier mummy and waifu tho
(certified simp here)
Dec 9, 2022 5:42 AM
Aug 2021
Doesn't Yor kill corrupted people? So she's also protecting her country, no? Basically, she does the dirty work for people like Loid so they don't have to kill. She's very useful even if she's an assassin.
Dec 9, 2022 8:48 AM
Jun 2020
javv123 said:
forget Loid, I wanna see Franky get some

same, only good comment here
Dec 10, 2022 12:24 PM
Jan 2022
but anya prefers yor and anya is law
Dec 10, 2022 2:22 PM

Jan 2019
Makall said:
If you think about it in the context of the show, Yor is actually unhinged and a psychopath. Loid and Handler always talk about how terrible war is and the atrocities committed but Yor kills with a smile on her face. I believe she even orgasms when looking at gore.

Which is unironically why it sucks when the show tries to take itself too seriously. I know this is a bait thread, though.

For what's worth, Fiona is a more interesting character than Yor. But obviously, character writing is not really the forte of the show. It's all about laughing at absurd situations and how the characters seemingly refuse to acknowledge the absurdity of it all. Plus, cutesy UwU and "woaah cool spy family" moments.
Dec 10, 2022 2:33 PM

Oct 2021
Wait is there some actual political conflict going on in the show? Probably not, must be some comedic plotline.

It doesn't matter who's better in terms of good or bad, it's more about who's getting more development. Before I stopped watching weekly, Yor was being sidelined very hard, so it'll be sad if some other female character has better development than her.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Dec 10, 2022 3:32 PM

Jul 2015
I find Yor annoying tbh with her struggles, so a win in tennis isn't really what you're searching for in a partner. And I feel like Fiona and Loid have a better chemistry between them. And I have enjoyed Fiona moments a lot more than yor tbh. But as a wife I prefer Fiona from what we got so far. Hope they develop Yor too so we can have a challenge in that department in the future because why not?!
Dec 10, 2022 5:48 PM

Apr 2012
the only reason fiona is a better person is cose Yor is a assasin aka kills people
while fiona is a spy = doesnt kill people?

yor still has a better personality though
Dec 12, 2022 2:41 AM
Jun 2009
PaikaPingreen said:
Doesn't Yor kill corrupted people? So she's also protecting her country, no? Basically, she does the dirty work for people like Loid so they don't have to kill. She's very useful even if she's an assassin.

Corrupt according to... the government?

Remember when this anime takes place, WWII. Desmond is an obvious expy of Hitler and if you recall, he had a lot of "corrupt" people disappear.

Yor is basically doing the dirty work for a corrupt fascist country trying to quell political dissent (and probably ethnic cleaning as well). I'm not sure Yor's job is actually praiseworthy unlike Loid and Fiona (who are trying to make peace and avoid war).
Dec 12, 2022 2:45 AM

Nov 2022
Makall said:
Yor is only doing this for selfish reasons (she fears the gossip from her co-workers).

Hello, speedreader.
Dec 18, 2022 3:39 AM
Oct 2011
ninka22 said:
Makall said:
While Fiona merely wants Yor to quit, Yor actually wants to kill Fiona.

Fiona is also doing this because she knows what is at stake, a war between East Germany and West Germany, and a repeat of the Holocaust.

Yor is only doing this for selfish reasons (she fears the gossip from her co-workers).

You can tell that Loid and his team never kills anyone. Even the terrorists that tried to bomb a politician or the thugs that kidnapped Anya. He only immobilizes. Naturally since Fiona is a student of his teachings, this no-killing principle carries over.

Yor however has been killing since she was 12 years old. Always with a smile on her face because she deluded herself into thinking she's "cleaning up trash". All her everyday thoughts also somehow turn to murder. Her body count is so high it's not even countable.

If you think about it in the context of the show, Yor is actually unhinged and a psychopath. Loid and Handler always talk about how terrible war is and the atrocities committed but Yor kills with a smile on her face. I believe she even orgasms when looking at gore.

Sometimes I want of kill someone but that doesn't mean I'm really gonna kill anyone. lol you might be surprised how many people in their lives wanted to kill someone. lmao

If you've read manga you'd know that Yor only kills criminals. There is reason she's main character and not Fiona. Yor is cooler and more fascinating character than some One-dimensional comedic character like Fiona. she is background, comedic relief, secondary character. her status won't change. No matter how much you rant here. lol

Except you know, Yor is an actual assassin that kills people and turns everyday normal conversations to killing (in her mind).

She kills "criminals" according to who? We know she's not the sharpest tool so this is only what her boss convinces her of (conveniently voiced by Aizen). Anyone that criticizes Mao, Kim, Putin, Stalin, Hitler was a criminal so that doesn't mean anything. Anyone against a corrupt government is a "criminal".

Menternor said:
Makall said:

You keep using this word "bait". I don't think it means what you think it means.

What exactly do you disagree with instead of some fanboy smooth-brain response because your "waifu" got "attacked"?

I don't see where I agreed or disagreed to anything in my post about the character.

And yeah, this just confirmed this thread is a bait, as you simply ignored my question and are already attacking for some reason.

Sorry, but we cannot discuss anything. Have a nice day people.

So you attack me first and then you're surprised that I respond in kind?

Ok, have a good day.
Dec 18, 2022 4:24 AM

Jun 2015
Makall said:
While Fiona merely wants Yor to quit, Yor actually wants to kill Fiona.

Fiona is also doing this because she knows what is at stake, a war between East Germany and West Germany, and a repeat of the Holocaust.

You can tell that Loid and his team never kills anyone. Even the terrorists that tried to bomb a politician or the thugs that kidnapped Anya. He only immobilizes. Naturally since Fiona is a student of his teachings, this no-killing principle carries over.

Yor however has been killing since she was 12 years old. Always with a smile on her face because she deluded herself into thinking she's "cleaning up trash". All her everyday thoughts also somehow turn to murder. Her body count is so high it's not even countable.

No.......................................
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 3, 2023 12:37 AM

Oct 2008
Maybe but Yor’s hotter, can you guess who'll be getting the vote of confidence?

At the end it's not about who's a better person. But about who's the fan favorite.
Aug 4, 2023 7:20 AM
Nov 2010
I like Fiona, but only slightly better. Yor's reactions overall annoy me. She's not that great.
Aug 6, 2023 11:54 AM

Nov 2018
White chick ain't gon win gang 😂😂😂 gore obsessed girl we up ☝☝☝💯💯
Nov 11, 2023 12:12 AM
Nov 2010
I agree, Fiona is the better person. She's honest about her jealousy. She doesn't hide her antagonism towards Yor. Yor, on the other hand, bothers me a whole lot. She's sweet and kind on the surface, but she enjoys killing people. She even admitted it: "I've grown to love this job."

I don't understand why she's so loved by fans. Most people think she's really only killing "the bad people", but do these fans support capital punishment and vigilante practices in real life? Yor wanted to kill the father of a SIX YEAR OLD child just so Anya could get into Eden, so that she could keep her role as a fake wife and mother. Her fans say she isn't selfish, she isn't this and that, but are completely blind to her selfish faults that are right in front of them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Dec 17, 2022

257 by ySnuffy_33 »»
Jun 16, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

251 by Mat2468xk »»
May 15, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

361 by enessenpai0 »»
May 13, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

221 by FoodFan364 »»
May 9, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2022

254 by boumboumboum »»
May 7, 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.