Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 22, 2022 6:44 AM
Sep 2022
WVM said:
Nehal_kun said:
In my opinion,
The best thing about horimiya is that it doesn't take frickin 3 seasons just for the main couple to confess.
Other romcom animes literally take the whole season and then the main character finally realizes about his true feelings.
In this way, Horimiya was really refreshing and new.
It didn't feel dragged in any way.
Tell me if you guys agree with me.
Even if you don't agree with me, it's fine.

the whole series was a trash

ok?πŸ™„
(character limit)
Oct 22, 2022 7:28 AM
Apr 2022
Nehal_kun said:
WVM said:

the whole series was a trash

ok?πŸ™„
(character limit)

ok πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

(LimitBreak)
Oct 22, 2022 7:37 AM
Sep 2020
Pros: The couple confessed in episode 5

Cons: The couple confessed in episode 5 and became about side characters I couldnt care about at all.
Oct 22, 2022 8:04 AM
Jul 2022
🀷people enjoy it because its short and sweet and dont like to give 40ep+ to romance animes
Oct 22, 2022 8:17 AM
Jun 2022
Chronon said:
There was no unnecessary drama. The story isn't messed up with exaggerated love polygons and simp charecters.

You should try Tonikawa and Wotakoi too. They are as refreshing as this one imo.

the legendary tonikaku and yaoi watakoi. ||don't take yaoi seriously|| πŸ˜…
Oct 22, 2022 9:08 AM
Feb 2019
Because it was somewhat more grounded than other shows.
Oct 22, 2022 9:29 AM
Jul 2022
one of the best romantic anime
Oct 22, 2022 9:35 AM

Dec 2021
toxispice said:
I get your dislike about animes which take very long to cenfess but there are so many awesome animes which take very long to confess that I still like more than Horimiya. Like Hyouka, Clannad, Kaguya-sama, Takagi -san and Oregairu. Horimiya is probably my 6th favourite rom-com after these.

Do you really expect there will be a generic confession in Takagi-san? A confession might disrupt the flow of it.

"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”, 𝑰 π’ˆπ’–π’†π’”π’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 〇────── 4:47
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Oct 22, 2022 10:53 AM
Jun 2021
Mister_WD said:
Might be a hot take but I just did not like this anime at all the fact that the main guy only gets noticed after she thinks he is hot breaks the show for me i also cringe alot at the romance moments the only cool guy in the show was the green hair elder brother.

I agree with you mate
Oct 22, 2022 10:56 AM
Jun 2021
I gave Horimiya a 7 but still the fact Miyamura got noticed by Hori because he was hot/ handsome when he mentioned that he was considered as weird in his childhood........ It just didn't fit well to me otherwise the romance is good, side characters and comedy is also good but the set up wasn't good atleast to me & quick confession and especially the thing that Hori wanted him to act rude with her was kind of toxic
Oct 22, 2022 10:57 AM
Jun 2021
I gave Horimiya a 7 but still the fact Miyamura got noticed by Hori because he was hot/ handsome when he mentioned that he was considered as weird in his childhood........ It just didn't fit well to me otherwise the romance is good, side characters and comedy is also good but the set up wasn't good atleast to me & quick confession and especially the thing that Hori wanted him to act rude with her was kind of toxic..... they turned me off in this show, nonetheless a good watch & a low tier 7 for me
Oct 22, 2022 11:29 AM
Apr 2022
LieInFall said:
Hot take I didn’t like the 2nd half of the show it just got dumb asf besides the last episode.

Truth man spittin facts
Oct 22, 2022 12:20 PM
Oct 2021
shash_sama18 said:
I gave Horimiya a 7 but still the fact Miyamura got noticed by Hori because he was hot/ handsome when he mentioned that he was considered as weird in his childhood........ It just didn't fit well to me otherwise the romance is good, side characters and comedy is also good but the set up wasn't good atleast to me & quick confession and especially the thing that Hori wanted him to act rude with her was kind of toxic

I think that's more realistic than most SoL animes though. Real people actually do get together when they think that the other one is hot. That's not all that matters, but its an important factor for most people.
Oct 22, 2022 12:24 PM
Oct 2021
Chronon said:
toxispice said:
I get your dislike about animes which take very long to cenfess but there are so many awesome animes which take very long to confess that I still like more than Horimiya. Like Hyouka, Clannad, Kaguya-sama, Takagi -san and Oregairu. Horimiya is probably my 6th favourite rom-com after these.

Do you really expect there will be a generic confession in Takagi-san? A confession might disrupt the flow of it.

Karakai jouzu no (moto) Takagi-san is a manga about Nishikata and Takagi as adults after marriage. Its drawn by different mangaka but it is canon. Its not exactly a confession, but its equivalent to a confession.
Oct 22, 2022 12:32 PM

Dec 2021
toxispice said:
Chronon said:

Karakai jouzu no (moto) Takagi-san is a manga about Nishikata and Takagi as adults after marriage. Its drawn by different mangaka but it is canon. Its not exactly a confession, but its equivalent to a confession.

That's why I think there's no need for a confession. We're getting something more than confession.

"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”, 𝑰 π’ˆπ’–π’†π’”π’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 〇────── 4:47
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Oct 22, 2022 1:49 PM

Jan 2022
Glad to hear you liked it OP.

Just in case you're looking for other series with a quick confession you might want to check out Ore Monogatari tsurezure children, or Golden Time.
-insert NGE meme here-
Oct 22, 2022 2:10 PM
Oct 2021
Chronon said:
toxispice said:

That's why I think there's no need for a confession. We're getting something more than confession.

Yeah, but the series will eventually end. We'll probably get a confession then.
Oct 22, 2022 2:22 PM
May 2022
cause it's a story about relationship, not trying to get a gf like most romcoms
Oct 22, 2022 8:36 PM
Jun 2021
toxispice said:
shash_sama18 said:

I think that's more realistic than most SoL animes though. Real people actually do get together when they think that the other one is hot. That's not all that matters, but its an important factor for most people.

I mean yeah definitely I agree that it happens in the reality as well on most instances but then Miyamura telling about his past that everyone used to consider him weird, I mean I don't think there are too many drastic changes or even growth in terms of looks from a middle schooler to high schooler so it would make sense that he was handsome in his middle school years as well & that's where the things clashes!!!
Oct 23, 2022 1:07 AM
Aug 2020
Chronon said:
There was no unnecessary drama. The story isn't messed up with exaggerated love polygons and simp charecters.

You should try Tonikawa and Wotakoi too. They are as refreshing as this one imo.

I 100% agree with you
Oct 23, 2022 3:15 AM
Mar 2021
LieInFall said:
Hot take I didn’t like the 2nd half of the show it just got dumb asf besides the last episode.

honestly the anime skipped so much stuff in the manga. entire characters and plot were deleted, that it felt really rushed
Oct 23, 2022 3:31 AM

Feb 2020
It just lovely complex with less fillers because adaptation cutting out the rest.

Something like Working! is better a comedy or ittazura na kiss is better at progression.

Infact show like tonikaku kawaii does it in single episode doesn't make it somehow better. It all about not missing out single step of progression. Eg- fruit basket indeed takes 3 season to confess. but every step was worth it. Not a single thing was wasted.

Not saying horimiya is bad, it good too. but it doesn't have enough progression tbh. Even in manga i felt wotakoi type format with lot of useless characters in addition with lot less substantial progression
AdampkOct 23, 2022 3:42 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 23, 2022 4:35 AM
Feb 2022
I feel like the communication between Hori and Miya is really great especially in comparison to so many other romance animes
Oct 23, 2022 6:39 AM
Oct 2022
i know right...horimiya is the one of the best romcom out there
there's no freaking seasons of episodes of lengthy character development. everything's explained short short and cute cute (⁠ β κˆβ α΄—β κˆβ )
no wonder it's on the watched-list of tons of romcom lovers
Oct 23, 2022 7:14 AM
Oct 2022
It feels more natural. That's why it is favourite for many.
Oct 24, 2022 1:52 PM
Jan 2022
Nightfury_07 said:
read the manga, you will enjoy it even more🀞

I can agree 100% with that
Oct 24, 2022 8:50 PM
May 2016
LieInFall said:

The manga is actually better, in the show they literally skipped chapters of in depth with the characters which was disappointing, but honestly even the manga needed more details about every character. Overall it's a good anime just had common minor flaws
Nov 3, 2022 12:06 AM
Nov 2020
Horimia introduces the interesting conflict of the main characters acting wildly differently outside of their school, and it is presented in a way that makes it seem like it will be a major theme throughout the whole series. Then they forget that they did that like 5 episodes in and all direction is lost
Dec 17, 2022 8:48 PM
Mar 2022
hell no. i Totally didn't care about everyone else outside hori and Miyazaki. the others are dull af

edit: the glasses girl is good btw
Jan 27, 2023 8:06 AM

Oct 2014
I scored it 6/10. I dont get it why this anime rated so high.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2021

215 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 12, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 9, 2021

496 by mjjones0 »»
Jun 11, 5:11 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2021

218 by iagolan »»
Jun 10, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2021

359 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 6, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2021

244 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 6, 12:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.