Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 27, 2021 12:53 PM

Dec 2020
Well #1 is a bit too far but I can see it being rated highly, since most of its viewers are probably going to be the hardcore fans and those who hated the ending aren't going to watch its adaptation.
Dec 27, 2021 1:56 PM

Jul 2015
Xshake said:
BrawlerJoe said:

lmao, people still waiting for that shitty MHA? seriously? and u seriously think that mha season 6 > bleach season 2? chainsaw man and aot is the only animes here who can top bleach TYBW. no one cares about made in abbys and mha, especially the shield hero.

PS.

Just no. It's just not possible bleach to be number 1

MHA season 6 is all out sakuga fest . MHA has yutaka nakamura and kameda and many more top tier animator’s in their line up Does bleach have any ?? When it comes to sakuga fights don’t compare MHA with bleach it will make me chuckle very hard .
Bleach season 2?? It’s season 17 u moron how are u even a bleach fan without knowing which season is this really absurd.
MHA S6 hype is real according to who have read manga but u how come u even know coz u ain’t even touched it .
Made in Abby’s > Bleach all day . Care if u check both anime/manga ratings Made in Abby’s stamping on bleach literally and u say no one cares nice pun there .
Shield hero season 2 popularly is off the charts likely it’s next to Aots4 part 2 for higher popularity in mal (plan to watch ) what about bleach oh sorry it’s still miles away . Even if u check in anilist site it’s all the same .

lmao u salty AF, so If I'm waiting for bleach more than mid hero academia I'm a bleach fan? listen, kid, I don't care about season 16-17 I'm talking about the "SEQUEL" and the sequel is considered as a SEASON 2, just like Shippuden for Naruto so cry more.
MHA fights? Do you mean marvel ripoff? animators? not a single mha fight beats Ichigo vs Ginjo fight and if we get even better animation and fights scenes (and TYBW has a way to many fights to come in anime) you think mha will have any better animation and fight scenes? good luck with that.
mha fans are salty af just like opm fans.
nothing more to say.
"everyone waiting for the shield of hero" if you talking about only in MAL then yes there are many kids like you who likes isekai genre more than classic shonen animes. that's why it's absurd. "made in abyss > bleach all day" you comparing shonen genre to the other genre... well okay, then explain how it's better?
you bleach haters are worst even worse than opm fans.
Dragon ball and Naruto is not even top 30 as I remember here on MAL so it means FMAB is more popular and better? lmao grow up kid. these days kids only watch cos of TOP animation and fight scenes, how on earth opm deserves this much attention and is so high on this site?
Bleach will be Anime of year if we don't include Chainsaw man and AOT. that's it

BrawlerJoeDec 27, 2021 2:03 PM
Dec 27, 2021 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
now imagine studio pierrot or any other studio did jujutsu kaisen or opm, it wouldn't be so high in every list, that's why kids only watch anime cos of animation these days. and bleach is coming with a very good animation this time as we see in the trailer so people like you will watch bleach cos of animation too.. no worries^^
Dec 27, 2021 6:47 PM

Oct 2021
k11chi said:
Xshake said:

(20years) DBS ain’t near (2years) kny mugen train grossing including jjk.
accoring to source 2021 current top franchise is MHA and shield hero was 24th ranked top franchise in 2019 when it was airing. Bleach hype isn’t that much I’m seeing it was just a one day chaos .

Dragon Ball made 893 000 000 dollars in 2018, for example, which should tell you how big it is...

didnt that mha movie make like 30m? biggest series? change your sources ASAP

I’m talking here about 2021 . There is no trace of dragon ball after 2020 Are u deluding yourself?
Dec 27, 2021 7:53 PM

Oct 2021
BrawlerJoe said:
Xshake said:

MHA season 6 is all out sakuga fest . MHA has yutaka nakamura and kameda and many more top tier animator’s in their line up Does bleach have any ?? When it comes to sakuga fights don’t compare MHA with bleach it will make me chuckle very hard .
Bleach season 2?? It’s season 17 u moron how are u even a bleach fan without knowing which season is this really absurd.
MHA S6 hype is real according to who have read manga but u how come u even know coz u ain’t even touched it .
Made in Abby’s > Bleach all day . Care if u check both anime/manga ratings Made in Abby’s stamping on bleach literally and u say no one cares nice pun there .
Shield hero season 2 popularly is off the charts likely it’s next to Aots4 part 2 for higher popularity in mal (plan to watch ) what about bleach oh sorry it’s still miles away . Even if u check in anilist site it’s all the same .

lmao u salty AF, so If I'm waiting for bleach more than mid hero academia I'm a bleach fan? listen, kid, I don't care about season 16-17 I'm talking about the "SEQUEL" and the sequel is considered as a SEASON 2, just like Shippuden for Naruto so cry more.
MHA fights? Do you mean marvel ripoff? animators? not a single mha fight beats Ichigo vs Ginjo fight and if we get even better animation and fights scenes (and TYBW has a way to many fights to come in anime) you think mha will have any better animation and fight scenes? good luck with that.
nothing more to say.
"everyone waiting for the shield of hero" if you talking about only in MAL then yes there are many kids like you who likes isekai genre more than classic shonen animes. that's why it's absurd. "made in abyss > bleach all day" you comparing shonen genre to the other genre... well okay, then explain how it's better?
Dragon ball and Naruto is not even top 30 as I remember here on MAL so it means FMAB is more popular and better? lmao grow up kid. these days kids only watch cos of TOP animation and fight scenes, how on earth opm deserves this much attention and is so high on this site?
Bleach will be Anime of year if we don't include Chainsaw man and AOT. that's it

Are u like 5 ? Trying hard to defend your opinion by saying it’s a sequel so u need to call it a season 2 how dumb a person can be infact it doesn’t change the fact that bleach season 2 was the the soul society sneak entry arc . Naruto shippuden wasn’t a season 2 numbskull, a season is decided According to its arc when u talk about long running animes like one piece , naruto etc…
Bleach is a shitty ripoff of yu yu hakusho so shut your babbling mouth.
All might vs all for one is enough > all bleach fights .
Apparently u wanna talk about fights(MHA) Studio bones > studio Pierrot(bleach).
When u talk about bleach fights the only thing came to my mind is a joke
Kenpachi vs The overrated af shinigami dude who vowed to avenge previous sugad 11 captain .
You think MHA doesn’t have better animation?saying me good luck Pfft Did u even watched MHA in the first place or u don’t even know how a good sakuga even looks like
Deku vs todoroki fight is enough to put u in silence. MHA S6 is mainly having high amount of fights u are being delusional here .
Maybe I should say don’t expect anything from studio Pierrot bleach animation is always be average just like in the past . Saying me kid. OK BOOMER

First thing u are one of the people who rides big three and saying them they are not even in top 30 in mal is a blunder makes me laugh as hell infact they are not even to be being with having top 200.
OPM doesn’t deserve attention wow so u think bleach deserves that much attention well a nice pun there . Bleach manga is butchered and it’s manga sales in laughable and u have the gal to question OPM which is miles better than bleach . Anime of the year in your dreams exactly.

Shield hero fans are kids ?? Then what we call a shonen genre which demographic is literally meant for 12year olds that literally makes u a kid being a bleach fan . Shield hero is a light novel so u can’t say whoever consumes it are kids infact many adults does too.

Made in Abby’s > bleach
Fantasy worldbuilding often suffers from sporadic writing and lack of
substance, while MiA has a very strong core and general idea. You can see how these fantastic monsters are adapting to the forcefield, how
landscape was formed in such unusual circumstances. It feels like actual working ecosystem, not yer generic fantasy map with elves
here and dragons there and to put it simply it’s not a generic mc story who wins over bad guys doesn’t matter how much the antagonist is strong in the end mc will kick ther asses . Plus Too redundant. Sub boss is fought, gives life story in flashbacks for an episode or two, before dying. Saw that repeated too many times. You can see a character get
impaled during a fight, winning yet suffering a mortal blow. They speak their last thoughts, and close their eyes and you think the are dead. However, once the main bad guy is defeated several episodes later we
cut back and. But "the medical team made it in time!!!"" Do this a dozen times, and all sense of conflict is gone. I know the good guys will survive. Made in Abby’s doesn’t work like that infact characters are risking their life in an endangered place in which death is a confirmation no survival chances with a unique story and amazing world building. "Made in Abyss" is just about everything youwant from an adventure story. A fascinating world.Lovable characters you'd want to give a hug. Villainsthat are utterly despicable but respectable at the same time.
Dec 28, 2021 5:31 AM
May 2020
Xshake said:
BrawlerJoe said:

nothing more to say.

Are u like 5 ? Trying hard to defend your opinion by saying it’s a sequel so u need to call it a season 2 how dumb a person can be infact it doesn’t change the fact that bleach season 2 was the the soul society sneak entry arc . Naruto shippuden wasn’t a season 2 numbskull, a season is decided According to its arc when u talk about long running animes like one piece , naruto etc…
Apparently u wanna talk about fights(MHA) Studio bones > studio Pierrot(bleach).
Kenpachi vs The overrated af shinigami dude who vowed to avenge previous sugad 11 captain .
You think MHA doesn’t have better animation?saying me good luck Pfft Did u even watched MHA in the first place or u don’t even know how a good sakuga even looks like
Deku vs todoroki fight is enough to put u in silence. MHA S6 is mainly having high amount of fights u are being delusional here .
Maybe I should say don’t expect anything from studio Pierrot bleach animation is always be average just like in the past . Saying me kid. OK BOOMER

First thing u are one of the people who rides big three and saying them they are not even in top 30 in mal is a blunder makes me laugh as hell infact they are not even to be being with having top 200.
OPM doesn’t deserve attention wow so u think bleach deserves that much attention well a nice pun there . Bleach manga is butchered and it’s manga sales in laughable and u have the gal to question OPM which is miles better than bleach . Anime of the year in your dreams exactly.

Shield hero fans are kids ?? Then what we call a shonen genre which demographic is literally meant for 12year olds that literally makes u a kid being a bleach fan . Shield hero is a light novel so u can’t say whoever consumes it are kids infact many adults does too.

Made in Abby’s > bleach
substance, while MiA has a very strong core and general idea. You can see how these fantastic monsters are adapting to the forcefield, how
landscape was formed in such unusual circumstances. It feels like actual working ecosystem, not yer generic fantasy map with elves
here and dragons there and to put it simply it’s not a generic mc story who wins over bad guys doesn’t matter how much the antagonist is strong in the end mc will kick ther asses . Plus Too redundant. Sub boss is fought, gives life story in flashbacks for an episode or two, before dying. Saw that repeated too many times. You can see a character get
impaled during a fight, winning yet suffering a mortal blow. They speak their last thoughts, and close their eyes and you think the are dead. However, once the main bad guy is defeated several episodes later we
cut back and. But "the medical team made it in time!!!"" Do this a dozen times, and all sense of conflict is gone. I know the good guys will survive. Made in Abby’s doesn’t work like that infact characters are risking their life in an endangered place in which death is a confirmation no survival chances with a unique story and amazing world building. "Made in Abyss" is just about everything youwant from an adventure story. A fascinating world.Lovable characters you'd want to give a hug. Villainsthat are utterly despicable but respectable at the same time.

2 salty anime fans arguing
Dec 28, 2021 5:44 AM

Oct 2021
Riskinio said:
Xshake said:

Made in Abby’s > bleach

So a walking L wants attention OK
Dec 28, 2021 6:15 AM
May 2020
Xshake said:
Riskinio said:

wow, I got roasted, better go before they got mad at me even more and turn me into a full roasted chicken
Dec 28, 2021 6:40 AM

Oct 2021
Riskinio said:
Xshake said:

wow, I got roasted, better go before they got mad at me even more and turn me into a full roasted chicken

I can’t see nothing more than a vexing housefly making obnoxious sounds near me .
AtoferatofeDec 28, 2021 6:46 AM
Dec 29, 2021 1:43 PM

Dec 2014
Lol... did you read the manga? Hype is hype. Bleach was cool for most of the time, but it was just a standard shounen, and by far the weakest link of the Big 3 Era. I would be very shocked if this even ended in top 10.
Dec 30, 2021 4:46 AM
Mar 2015
While there has been a hype train dating back over 10 years... It is still the anime that ended up creating references such as these aimed at helping people avoid filler episodes...

Mixed Canon/Filler Episodes
27, 32, 46, 109, 111, 116, 119, 141, 143, 146, 156, 160-161, 190, 193, 206-207, 209, 222-223, 267-268, 274, 276, 285, 288, 290-291, 295, 310, 342-343, 345, 351

Filler Episodes
33, 50, 64-108, 128-137, 147-149, 168-189, 204-205, 213-214, 228-266, 287, 298-299, 303-305, 311-341, 355

Edit: It will probably hit 7.5-8.5 depending on how the studio handles the story.
Dec 30, 2021 5:24 AM

Mar 2020
Def not. Not anywhere near the top. Not even if tybw arc wasn't one of the weakest arcs of Bleach.
"If you accept everything you're told without question, you'll lose your ability to think.
Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analysing the reasons behind it."

- Lacie Baskerville, Pandora Hearts
Jan 4, 2022 7:24 AM

Oct 2010
one piece fans and fmab fans will downvote us to oblivion
Jan 4, 2022 11:45 PM
Jun 2020
If they do it properly and fix rush it'll go 8.7 at best ig and if novels are properly adapted,then a bit more probably because the bleach gets a lot of undeserved hate
Jan 5, 2022 7:14 AM

Dec 2021
SkyKid said:
Nah I’m predicting it’ll get a score of 8.3-8.5 if they adapted the manga perfectly. If they fixed the last 20 rushed chapters maybe higher. And obviously with good animation.

It would be superb if they could fix the final chapters. The arc was really good, however the ending was pretty disappointing
Jan 5, 2022 9:32 AM
Jul 2021
The answer is obvious. I wish it could be number 1 material, but we all know it's not.

Why I write is... I want to share my Bleach journey. I started watching it back in 2016, finished in 2017 and saw no flaws whatsoever. I reaaaally liked it a lot. Well, I was 12-13 years old at that time. What I cared about the most was characters themselves and not the plot or battles. Basically, the static part of the show, as i would call it. I read TYBW arc in 2018, and that's when I got exposed to Bleach's weak sides. And started hating it with others, despite Bleach being my favourite anime at that time. That's when i fell out of the anime community completely. And after the announcement of the continuation I got back in. Suddenly i started noticing some other good things in Bleach. As I grew up a little bit my views also changed. And now i can't wait to watch it in October. For those good things that i enjoyed back then.

My point is people can dislike this show and i would understand that, but other people's opinions can't make the show any better or worse. It's your judgement, your reasoning, your own "eyes", that will make this show somewhat special for you. So... just enjoy it. As long as you enjoy it, it's all good.

Sorry for the long reply, just wanted to share that little story of mine
Jan 5, 2022 9:37 AM

Aug 2019
No, nowhere near.
Jan 6, 2022 9:08 AM

Apr 2019
If the anime is adapted properly, It can easily cross 8.80. If fucking demon slayer and jujutsu kaisen can do it then bleach sure as hell can.
Jan 6, 2022 10:52 AM
May 2020
Most of y’all don’t like the final arc but it doesn’t matter what will the rating be it will be my fav arc of anime/manga of all time
Jan 9, 2022 12:06 PM

Jul 2012
Nah no way. With a good adaptation, proper ending and good visuals, it can easily be in top 50 tho. (which is 8.70+ score)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2022 11:04 AM
Nov 2020
Gallowmere1984 said:
Not even close.
From the PVs, it definitely looks like the animation has been stepped up, but the fact is, it’s still Bleach, along with all of the absolutely horrible writing that goes along with it.
Add to that the fact that even the source material’s popularity was tanking hard toward the end, and the “manga burning” stuff that went down over how bad the ending was, and just no.
you must be a Naruto fan huh
Jan 10, 2022 11:09 AM
Nov 2020
Mugen54 said:
Gallowmere1984 said:
Not even close.
From the PVs, it definitely looks like the animation has been stepped up, but the fact is, it’s still Bleach, along with all of the absolutely horrible writing that goes along with it.
Add to that the fact that even the source material’s popularity was tanking hard toward the end, and the “manga burning” stuff that went down over how bad the ending was, and just no.
you must be a Naruto fan huh

Never bothered watching it beyond the first ten episodes. The manga was decent enough, but frankly, none of Shueisha’s long running series have translated well from page to screen in the long run. Too much desire to soft-pad stuff for my liking.

Edit: upon retrospect, I grant one exception: Gintama. It actually gained a lot by being turned from a text heavy mess into what it became in anime form. One of the rare occasions where a source got stepped up immensely by being animated.
Gallowmere1984Jan 10, 2022 2:29 PM
Jan 11, 2022 8:51 PM
Aug 2016
I would say no but I liked this era of bleach so it's up there for me.
Jan 11, 2022 8:53 PM
Jul 2018
Not a chance in hell with FMAB, Gintnama, OP, AoT fans.
Jan 12, 2022 12:09 AM

Nov 2020
nah man,
FMAB is still gonna be on top and won't fall anytime soon.
Jan 13, 2022 6:46 AM
Jan 2022
Nope, probably between 20 and 50
Jan 13, 2022 12:06 PM

Mar 2021
Helped by the animation and music, it will probably get an 8.2 at most which is far from number 1
Jan 14, 2022 8:43 AM
Jan 2022
Gallowmere1984 said:
Not even close.
Still looks like you haven't read Bleach with an intention of liking it :)
Jan 14, 2022 8:53 AM
Nov 2020
EnchantingGgg said:
Gallowmere1984 said:
Not even close.
Not much to like, frankly. Dude’s an amazing artist, but he should really look into having someone storyboard for him. Just look at how quickly everything he’s tried since got cancelled. I could point to any number of factors for why Bleach took off as it did, but absolutely nothing in the storyline is it.
“With the intention of liking it” implies that I’d have to force myself to, so you’re not far off. ;)
Jan 14, 2022 9:20 AM
Jan 2022
Gallowmere1984 said:
EnchantingGgg said:
Not much to like, frankly. Dude’s an amazing artist, but he should really look into having someone storyboard for him. Just look at how quickly everything he’s tried since got cancelled. I could point to any number of factors for why Bleach took off as it did, but absolutely nothing in the storyline is it.
“With the intention of liking it” implies that I’d have to force myself to, so you’re not far off. ;)
When I said "with the intention of liking it" I meant you didn't go in with an open mind, I don't personally know why you have reasons for not liking Bleach, but the ones I have seen are either A. Massively opinion-based, or B. Blatantly wrong, if you could inform me on a few reasons you dislike it other than the vagueness of "Oh the story sucked" that would b great.

Note, I think Burn the Witch isn't canceled, I would have to double-check, and I thought his latest Bleach chapter was great
Jan 14, 2022 9:42 AM
Nov 2020
EnchantingGgg said:
Gallowmere1984 said:
When I said "with the intention of liking it" I meant you didn't go in with an open mind, I don't personally know why you have reasons for not liking Bleach, but the ones I have seen are either A. Massively opinion-based, or B. Blatantly wrong, if you could inform me on a few reasons you dislike it other than the vagueness of "Oh the story sucked" that would b great.

Note, I think Burn the Witch isn't canceled, I would have to double-check, and I thought his latest Bleach chapter was great

Actually, I agree with you 100% on the recent Bleach chapter, and no BtW isn’t cancelled so much as “published whenever I feel like bothering”. Actually, both of these lend credence to what I am about to put forth. He does fine when he’s able to just do what he likes, with long periods of time to flesh things out. Even the original Bleach was fairly strong for its initial three chapter startup, then pretty quickly fell off once the weekly scheduled came down on him. So I’ll amend my statement to say he’s less a terrible writer, and just not a “pressure” guy.
I say this for all of the reasons Bleach fell apart for me so quickly. It went from “hey, this is a pretty interesting concept that has a lot of room to grow”, to “Shonen Jump trope, the mascot” in less than two months. Character development was immediately traded for every redundant theme in the book, dating all the way back from Akira Toriyama (without the benefit of the gag element), to Tezuka pre-gekiga attempts (without the benefit of being more episodic). The last bastion of hope for a potentially interesting character cluster (the court guard captains and the Quincies) got shit all over in shirt order by Ichigo’s Mary Sue capabilities.
The single constantly present attempt at a female side protagonist (Orihime) was damseled more times than I have minor appendages to count with.
Do I need to go on?
Jan 14, 2022 10:01 AM
Jan 2022
Gallowmere1984 said:
EnchantingGgg said:

Actually, I agree with you 100% on the recent Bleach chapter, and no BtW isn’t cancelled so much as “published whenever I feel like bothering”. Actually, both of these lend credence to what I am about to put forth. He does fine when he’s able to just do what he likes, with long periods of time to flesh things out. Even the original Bleach was fairly strong for its initial three chapter startup, then pretty quickly fell off once the weekly scheduled came down on him. So I’ll amend my statement to say he’s less a terrible writer, and just not a “pressure” guy.
I say this for all of the reasons Bleach fell apart for me so quickly. It went from “hey, this is a pretty interesting concept that has a lot of room to grow”, to “Shonen Jump trope, the mascot” in less than two months. Character development was immediately traded for every redundant theme in the book, dating all the way back from Akira Toriyama (without the benefit of the gag element), to Tezuka pre-gekiga attempts (without the benefit of being more episodic). The last bastion of hope for a potentially interesting character cluster (the court guard captains and the Quincies) got shit all over in shirt order by Ichigo’s Mary Sue capabilities.
The single constantly present attempt at a female side protagonist (Orihime) was damseled more times than I have minor appendages to count with.
Do I need to go on?
I feel your point on character development is iffy at best, Bleach does focus on more theme-based writing but development is still present. the captains still did shit, even up until the final arc and beyond that going into the light novel (which I recommend you read, as they contain very little Ichigo and focus on captains like Kenpachi, Shinji, and Lituenates like Shuhei Hisagi, while even brings back the Fullbringers to the spotlight). Ichigo has the potential to be the strongest and a "Mary Sue" but he doesn't do that, he only gets as strong as he needs to be, kneecapping him later in the series, and all his power-up is foreshadowed to an extent, in the Aizen fight, his identity as a Quincy is foreshadowed, and on your last point, Orihime isn't the lead female character, Rukia is, and for Orihime what is, she plays her role.
Jan 14, 2022 11:16 AM
Nov 2020
EnchantingGgg said:
Gallowmere1984 said:

Do I need to go on?
I feel your point on character development is iffy at best, Bleach does focus on more theme-based writing but development is still present. the captains still did shit, even up until the final arc and beyond that going into the light novel (which I recommend you read, as they contain very little Ichigo and focus on captains like Kenpachi, Shinji, and Lituenates like Shuhei Hisagi, while even brings back the Fullbringers to the spotlight). Ichigo has the potential to be the strongest and a "Mary Sue" but he doesn't do that, he only gets as strong as he needs to be, kneecapping him later in the series, and all his power-up is foreshadowed to an extent, in the Aizen fight, his identity as a Quincy is foreshadowed, and on your last point, Orihime isn't the lead female character, Rukia is, and for Orihime what is, she plays her role.
I assume for the LNs, you are referring to the three books series Can’t Fear Your Own World? If so, I already have them kicking around waiting for me. I’ll honestly not be surprised if they turn out to be pretty solid, given who wrote them. Nisio Isin has a rather interesting and odd writing style that I have come to appreciate, and most of the work he’s done for other IPs turned out pretty well. For example, his Over Heaven take on a diary by Dio in the JoJo universe read very much like the slow descent into madness that the character always seemed to fall to.
Jan 14, 2022 12:16 PM

May 2012
Gallowmere1984 said:
EnchantingGgg said:
I assume for the LNs, you are referring to the three books series Can’t Fear Your Own World? If so, I already have them kicking around waiting for me. I’ll honestly not be surprised if they turn out to be pretty solid, given who wrote them. Nisio Isin has a rather interesting and odd writing style that I have come to appreciate, and most of the work he’s done for other IPs turned out pretty well. For example, his Over Heaven take on a diary by Dio in the JoJo universe read very much like the slow descent into madness that the character always seemed to fall to.

Nisio Isin didn't write CFYOW, the guy who did Durarara and Baccano did. He knows Bleach pretty well.
Jan 14, 2022 12:17 PM

May 2015
No. It won't even be in the top 100 after it finishes airing.
Jan 14, 2022 12:23 PM
Nov 2020
k11chi said:
Gallowmere1984 said:

Nisio Isin didn't write CFYOW, the guy who did Durarara and Baccano did. He knows Bleach pretty well.
Thanks for that. I had a derp and confused it with the Death Note LN and xxxHolic LN that he did. I should have known that with my goofy ass, as I have all of Durarara in my backlog as well.
Jan 16, 2022 10:06 PM
Sep 2021
FZREMAKE said:
Nah it wont.
Atleast we got the number 1 ost in the trailer.
Correct, this ost is fire...
Jan 16, 2022 10:10 PM

Feb 2019
The og series didn't even cross the 8 mark. Probably in top 100 atleast, no higher than top 50 though.
Jan 18, 2022 3:37 PM
Apr 2020
I feel like it could reach top 20, Japan still loves it based off manga sales and the one shot Kubo released 5 months ago. If Kubo does as he says by fleshing out the characters and fights even more I'm sure Bleach will be a smash hit... I mean come on it's Bleach, no matter how you feel about it you can't deny it's influence and a lot of scenes will be breaking the internet when animated I for sure can't wait.
Jan 23, 2022 12:11 PM

Feb 2012
It def has potential, but depends on many things.
1. How good of a job they'll do with working out all the problems that manga had and fleshing out the rushed parts.
2. How good the animation will be
3. And if it'll be possible to watch without watching the original series. It has the hype potential to attract attention, but if it's confusing for non fans, I doubt a lot of people will go through the 300+ episodes, just for the sake of understanding what's going on here.

Don't really remember much from the final arc though, I only skimmed through the manga because it felt messy and my eyes hurt from just looking at it.
Feb 7, 2022 5:42 PM
Jun 2013
BrawlerJoe said:
Xshake said:
Bleach fans should worry about their show surviving in 2022 against 2022 Top Hit releases Like Chainsawman , spy x family, Jigokuraku , made in Abby’s season 2 , kaguya sama love is war season 3 ,MHA season 6 , attack on titan S4 part 2 , The shield hero season 2 .

lmao, people still waiting for that shitty MHA? seriously? and u seriously think that mha season 6 > bleach season 2? chainsaw man and aot is the only animes here who can top bleach TYBW. no one cares about made in abbys and mha, especially the shield hero.

That "shitty MHA" had one of the best tv ratings season last year beating stuff like One Piece in some weeks and the most lucrative movie in the franchise so far, so yeah sorry to burst your bubble but MHA still a very big deal, in Japan and the west, specially with the content will adapt in S6.
Feb 8, 2022 1:36 PM
Jun 2020
Gallowmere1984 said:
Not even close.

Kubo’s health was deteriorating during the final arc and due to not wanting to go on hiatus he rushed the hell out of it. It’s been stated by him that this adaptation will be extending/fleshing out the arc that he couldn’t in the manga. So I assume we’ll be getting a much much better TYBW. Plus the manga was never that bad writing wise, it was just missing things.
Feb 8, 2022 1:42 PM

Dec 2021
LMAO @ the title? No I don't think Bleach will make number 1, definitely not if it goes with the same ending that it got in the manga. Don't get me wrong, the animation in the trailer was pretty but painting a piece of shit gold is still shit.
Feb 8, 2022 1:42 PM

Dec 2021
LMAO @ the title? No I don't think Bleach will make number 1, definitely not if it goes with the same ending that it got in the manga. Don't get me wrong, the animation in the trailer was pretty but painting a piece of shit gold is still shit.
Feb 9, 2022 6:38 PM

Apr 2015
Sorry but this was a weird question, the answer is obvious no matter how good the adaptation will be.
EDIT: oh I think OP was just referencing "Number One" Ichigo theme I guess? "♫ Now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone ♫" lol
ShadowUnownFeb 9, 2022 6:42 PM
Feb 10, 2022 12:11 PM

Jan 2017
drunkxsouls said:
Sakuta002766 said:
Number 1?? Are you serious??

Doesn't matter fmab fans exist or not
Bleach will not even reach top 100

Yeah, doesnt matter if fmab fans exist because One Piece fans do too lmao.

I'm a One Piece fan, and I would prefer Bleach over One Piece.
The pacing is goddamn ridiculous.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 10, 2022 12:31 PM

May 2012
Jackof-allspades said:

theres nothing wrong with the ending.
Feb 10, 2022 12:50 PM

Dec 2021
k11chi said:
Jackof-allspades said:

theres nothing wrong with the ending.

The ending sucked very much, not that I expected more.
Feb 17, 2022 3:10 AM
Aug 2012
Maybe the first few days, but that's only because of the fanboys. Will drop to somewhere around an 8 most likely.
Jun 18, 2022 3:58 AM

Mar 2012
I don't remember much about Bleach as I dropped it around '13, but I recall fans were saying the arcs and story got worse and worse.

The trailer does look very aesthetically pleasing though.
End Zionazism
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» ichigo and yhwach final fight

RaPZoD - May 31

15 by Blontay »»
Jun 2, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

584 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 2, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Dec 19, 2022

219 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 1, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 12, 2022

315 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

271 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.