Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 2021 7:00 AM

Jul 2020
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:
You should know he accepted it because he was too nice to her, from 300 chapters we even know Tadano's nature is nice to everyone. he didn't want to hurt her feelings eventhough would end up hurting her. because from the start he only liked Komi san.

He didn't wanna hurt her, so he decided to hurt her? Can't you see how ridiculous that sounds? The whole confession arc was a mistake and fans getting their ship turned into canon doesn't change it.

bro why would one date a girl if you aren't even romantically interested in her?He clearly said he shouldn't like that type of girl because he thought she's out of his league but Manbagi convinces that he's very special to her(Manbagi) and then when she said that he got confidence to propose Komi.Like the user above me said,he was just too nice to reject a girl because he never thought a girl would be romantically interested in him.If you're still think Tadano is an asshole you're clearly denying and lying to yourself.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 13, 2021 9:52 AM
Sep 2016
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

He didn't wanna hurt her, so he decided to hurt her? Can't you see how ridiculous that sounds? The whole confession arc was a mistake and fans getting their ship turned into canon doesn't change it.
Instead of saying he's the worst for just because hurting her, why don't you be honest if you don't like him because he prefer Komi san than Manbagi.

I
, thank you very much. As I said before,
doesn't change the fact
was awful.
ZejfiMay 13, 2021 12:46 PM
May 13, 2021 9:58 AM
Sep 2016
Scordolo said:
Zejfi said:

bro why would one date a girl if you aren't even romantically interested in her?He clearly said he shouldn't like that type of girl because he thought she's out of his league but Manbagi convinces that he's very special to her(Manbagi) and then when she said that he got confidence to propose Komi.Like the user above me said,he was just too nice to reject a girl because he never thought a girl would be romantically interested in him.If you're still think Tadano is an asshole you're clearly denying and lying to yourself.

Exactly.
That's my point. Tadano
Tadano is a shallow asshole who
ZejfiMay 13, 2021 12:47 PM
May 13, 2021 10:07 AM

Jul 2020
Zejfi said:
Scordolo said:

Exactly. Why would one date a girl if they aren't even romantically interested in her? That's my point. Tadano was not interested in Manbagi, yet he accepted her confession. And rejecting Manbagi would be less painful for her than accepting her and then rejecting her. Tadano is a shallow asshole who was so dejected he didn't get chocolates from Komi that he went after a girl that gave him them. Hell, even Kitai would've had a chance if he confessed, it seems!

Haha you love ignoring my point do you.

ScordoloMay 13, 2021 10:37 AM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 13, 2021 10:16 AM
Sep 2016
Scordolo said:
Zejfi said:

Exactly. Why would one date a girl if they aren't even romantically interested in her? That's my point. Tadano was not interested in Manbagi, yet he accepted her confession. And rejecting Manbagi would be less painful for her than accepting her and then rejecting her. Tadano is a shallow asshole who was so dejected he didn't get chocolates from Komi that he went after a girl that gave him them. Hell, even Kitai would've had a chance if he confessed, it seems!

Haha you love ignoring my point do you.
I SAID HE ACCEPTED MANBAGI'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE HE'S TOO NICE TO REJECT A PROPASAL.GET IT????IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT THAT DAMN CHOCALATE.Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Sorry, but no. It was not him being nice. It was
ZejfiMay 13, 2021 12:48 PM
May 13, 2021 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:
Instead of saying he's the worst for just because hurting her, why don't you be honest if you don't like him because he prefer Komi san than Manbagi.

I shipped Tadano and Komi since one-shot, thank you very much. As I said before, That he chose Komi doesn't change the fact his treatment of Manbagi was awful.
Well completely not Tadano's fault, Manbagi herself pushed Tadano with the question
removed-userMay 13, 2021 11:00 AM
May 13, 2021 10:36 AM

Jul 2020
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

I shipped Tadano and Komi since one-shot, thank you very much. As I said before, That he chose Komi doesn't change the fact his treatment of Manbagi was awful.
Well completely not Tadano's fault, Manbagi herself pushed Tadano with the question "Did you have someone crush on??" Manbagi's decision was right by helping Tadano realize his true feelings, otherwise Manbagi would only be in more pain later in a relationship with someone who never loved her. back to the beginning as I said he accepted her confession because he didn't want to hurt her feelings even though it would end up hurting her. at the beginning of chapter 302 Manbagi was finally relieved that it was all over.

No point in arguing with him.He's a genuine Tadano hater even though Tadano did literally nothing wrong.I tried reasoning with him but he's too stubborn like the second most stubborn person I've ever met on this site.Also put spoiler tag pls.I forgot to put mine in the above post.Hope no anime only saw it.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 13, 2021 10:49 AM
Jan 2018
Uh, so sad that the Microcephalushead girl actually gets an anime when are so many better manga that don't get adaptated...
May 13, 2021 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
Takumi_usui77 said:
Well completely not Tadano's fault, Manbagi herself pushed Tadano with the question

No point in arguing with him.He's a genuine Tadano hater even though Tadano did literally nothing wrong.I tried reasoning with him but he's too stubborn like the second most stubborn person I've ever met on this site.Also put spoiler tag pls.I forgot to put mine in the above post.Hope no anime only saw it.
Idk why I'm pretty sure he's just a Manbagi shipper pretending to be a Komi shipper, I think he didn't even see Tadano and Manbagi conversation,

I've used a spoiler tag in my previous post.
removed-userMay 13, 2021 11:02 AM
May 13, 2021 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
Hiru_Napyeer said:
Uh, so sad that the Microcephalushead girl actually gets an anime when are so many better manga that don't get adaptated...
We don't need a better manga, we just want Komi san to get an anime adaptation and they gave it. to hell with Manga that you said better.
May 13, 2021 12:50 PM
Sep 2016
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

It's TOTALLY Tadano's fault. If you
He's the bad guy in this arc, not her. And him crying afterwards doesn't change it. It seems mangaka wanted to finish the story before anime and made a bad decision.
ZejfiMay 13, 2021 12:54 PM
May 13, 2021 12:52 PM
Sep 2016
Scordolo said:
Takumi_usui77 said:
Well completely not Tadano's fault, Manbagi herself pushed Tadano with the question "Did you have someone crush on??" Manbagi's decision was right by helping Tadano realize his true feelings, otherwise Manbagi would only be in more pain later in a relationship with someone who never loved her. back to the beginning as I said he accepted her confession because he didn't want to hurt her feelings even though it would end up hurting her. at the beginning of chapter 302 Manbagi was finally relieved that it was all over.

Yes, I am stubborn. But a dick move is a dick move. Nothing changes it; neither reason (which in this case is contradictory) nor outcome.
May 13, 2021 12:57 PM
Aug 2016
B R U H.... P L E A S E.... S T A P H.

We get it that you are disappointed, but just for once can you please let anime onlies share their thoughts instead of you all manga readers arguing here? Just ffs argue in the manga discussion thread, instead of creating unnecessary noise here in the anime forums.

Also, coming to the hype, YESSSSS, it's hype time for real. I myself can't get enough out of the trailer, and am seriously craving for more. I lost count of how many times I have seen the trailer. It's beautiful. As expected of OG Berserk and Pokemon animators! Can't wait for Fall. I guess I will read the manga by then.
May 13, 2021 7:29 PM

Jun 2012
I'm so happy this is getting an anime!!! I been waiting for a while for this also I hope is a long series given that there are 302 chapters given some are short so I can see them animating like 3-5 chapters per episode, so hopefully is not a 1 cour season (12 episodes) if they do a really good adaptation I can see like 1 year series (48-50 episodes) and they animate at the very least like 150 chapters,
May 14, 2021 4:35 AM
Jul 2018
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:

He's the bad guy in this arc, not her. And him crying afterwards doesn't change it. It seems mangaka wanted to finish the story before anime and made a bad decision.
as I said where did you see it was his fault ?? If you are a true Manga reader you should know his character, he is nice to everyone including Manbagi, he doesn't want to hurt her, whatever Tadano's choice will definitely hurt her whether he accepts confession or rejects her since he never had any love interest in Manbagi, even until he cried because he felt bad for Manbagi, but Manbagi did not mind that he even encouraged Tadano to confess to Komi san the girl he has a crush on, only you make an issue of this small thing and say he is asshole just because he accepts then rejects her never bothered about it himself, she was even relieved that it was over. I think that's enough if you quote again I will not serve you again because it seems you are stubborn.
May 14, 2021 6:29 AM
Sep 2016
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

as I said where did you see it was his fault ?? If you are a true Manga reader you should know his character, he is nice to everyone including Manbagi, he doesn't want to hurt her, whatever Tadano's choice will definitely hurt her whether he accepts confession or rejects her since he never had any love interest in Manbagi, even until he cried because he felt bad for Manbagi, but Manbagi did not mind that he even encouraged Tadano to confess to Komi san the girl he has a crush on, only you make an issue of this small thing and say he is asshole just because he accepts then rejects her never bothered about it himself, she was even relieved that it was over. I think that's enough if you quote again I will not serve you again because it seems you are stubborn.

You don't have to answer, but read it and ask yourself whether it was really "nice" of him to do so:

For me it was a dick move and it was put in the manga only to rush the ending before adaptation.
May 14, 2021 8:22 AM
Jul 2018
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:

You don't have to answer, but read it and ask yourself whether it was really "nice" of him to do so:

For me it was a dick move and it was put in the manga only to rush the ending before adaptation.
Didn't you pay attention to the conversation between the two in Chapters 300-301??

your explanation only sounds funny when you explain his fault, didnt make sense for me. why don't you just admit it if you want him to choose Manbagi instead of Komi san, blaming Tadano and saying he's an asshole just lying to yourself.
May 14, 2021 8:47 AM
Sep 2016
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

Didn't you pay attention to the conversation between the two in Chapters 300-301??

your explanation only sounds funny when you explain his fault, didnt make sense for me. why don't you just admit it if you want him to choose Manbagi instead of Komi san, blaming Tadano and saying he's an asshole just lying to yourself.

Sorry, but Tadano chose the worse out of two. So he either didn't think this through, which makes him an idiot, or he deliberately chose "greater evil", which makes him an asshole.
May 14, 2021 9:01 AM

Sep 2020
That's it the memes are over. Its finally getting an anime adaption.
May 14, 2021 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:

Sorry, but Tadano chose the worse out of two. So he either didn't think this through, which makes him an idiot, or he deliberately chose "greater evil", which makes him an asshole.
Of all the people, only you consider him an asshole here just because he rejected her, Manbagi supports Tadano's decision. in fact he supports Tadano's decision to confess his love for Komi san. grew up dude You don't seem to understand the simple character of Tadano.
May 14, 2021 10:22 AM
Sep 2016
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

Of all the people, only you consider him an asshole here just because he rejected her, Manbagi supports Tadano's decision. in fact he supports Tadano's decision to confess his love for Komi san. grew up dude You don't seem to understand the simple character of Tadano.

I consider him an asshole for
. If you don't get that it was out of his character, YOU don't understand Tadano.
May 14, 2021 10:49 AM
Jul 2018
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:

. If you don't get that it was out of his character, YOU don't understand Tadano.
I really believe that I really understand his character, and other users who argued with you before will also understand his simple character, only you don't understand his simple character and Nice to everyone. Even our explanation is not clear enough to you eventhough we both explain almost the same points.
May 14, 2021 10:52 AM
Sep 2016
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

I really believe that I really understand his character, and other users who argued with you before will also understand his simple character, only you don't understand his simple character and Nice to everyone. Even our explanation is not clear enough to you eventhough we both explain almost the same points.

What he did in ch 300 was not nice. You are too blinded by the fact he
to realize how awful and ooc was that.
May 14, 2021 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:

I'm Tired enough to explain why he did that but it seems you just ignore it, Didn't you pay attention to the conversation between the two in Chapters 300-301??

I have explained enough because you are just disappointed that he didn't choose Manbagi but you don't want to admit it.
May 14, 2021 12:48 PM
Sep 2016
Takumi_usui77 said:
Zejfi said:

I'm Tired enough to explain why he did that but it seems you just ignore it, Didn't you pay attention to the conversation between the two in Chapters 300-301??

I have explained enough because you are just disappointed that he didn't choose Manbagi but you don't want to admit it.

One more time. Tadano, in ch 294,
It's contradictory. Also, his reasons are contradictory: he doesn't want to hurt her, so he decides to hurt her even more? If Tadano knew from a long time about
, he should've
. The fact
doesn't absolve him. Rather it makes it even worse:
. This is why he's an asshole.
May 14, 2021 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
Zejfi said:
Takumi_usui77 said:

One more time. Tadano, in ch 294,
It's contradictory. Also, his reasons are contradictory: he doesn't want to hurt her, so he decides to hurt her even more? If Tadano knew from a long time about
, he should've
. The fact
doesn't absolve him. Rather it makes it even worse:
. This is why he's an asshole.
this will only be a conversation back and forth, I have explained my point and you explained your point which is just nonsense for me and maybe some other users, even though it is very simple if you understand the character of Tadano. but what is in your mind has been tainted with the sentence he is an asshole that even only you think of it.
May 14, 2021 1:44 PM

Jan 2021
I'm usually not the biggest Romance Fan but this indeed sounds very interesting.
May 15, 2021 7:20 AM
Jan 2021
YO WHEN I SAW THE TRAILER I ALMOST SCREAMED- the animation on the trailer looks so beautiful, I didn't think it would get animated but thank u to whoever made this happen 😩
May 17, 2021 4:07 AM
Oct 2020
what
WHAAAAAAAATT
oh boy
can't wait to see the "this isn't how i wanted it to be adapted" gang
May 25, 2021 1:03 AM

May 2021
I'm very hype about the anime adaptation, I have read about 200 chapters and it was exciting, especially after knowing that Komi and Tadano relationship developed in the latest chapter made me even more excited. Hope the best for anime adaptation.
May 31, 2021 11:04 AM
Jan 2018
Takumi_usui77 said:
Hiru_Napyeer said:
We don't need a better manga, we just want Komi san to get an anime adaptation and they gave it. to hell with Manga that you said better.

to hell with yourself, microcephalushead girl is weird
May 31, 2021 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
Hiru_Napyeer said:
Takumi_usui77 said:

to hell with yourself, microcephalushead girl is weird
to hell with that, we don't need anything else just Komi san. your taste is just bad.
Jul 11, 2021 2:17 AM
Jul 2018
Why tf did they wait so long to make this. I always thought this was like a super revered manga. Anime production companies really sleepin on it. Anyway, I think I speak for everyone when I say it took them long enough. 😂
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

96 by Grimenio »»
Yesterday, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2021

175 by tinykoo7 »»
May 22, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

115 by JVskunkape »»
May 20, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

90 by JVskunkape »»
May 20, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2021

223 by JVskunkape »»
May 20, 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.