Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 4, 2020 9:18 AM

May 2017
Super exciting episodes. The Senpai's were so sweet, too bad we couldn't have them for longer! But I'm looking forward to how Ao and Mira get along while living together. We got a little taste, but that was just a misunderstanding. They're so cute ;o;
Aug 11, 2020 4:55 AM

Feb 2019
So Suzu likes Misa romantically?

I wonder what happened though, because we didn't get anything else after that.
Mar 9, 2021 12:18 PM

Feb 2020
Heartwarming and cute episode. Everything went perfectly although they had a little argument, but that's completely normal when you live with someone under the same roof.

Sakura's smile was sooo adorable!! ^_^
Mar 25, 2022 2:14 PM

Aug 2018
Well, girls will become more distant to Suzu, yeah..
Who knows, if you enjoyed time in the club, Monro, or not.. It's only for you to decide.. You certainly were a bit out of pairs in the group.. Well, as Mira and Ao hanged out the most together.. As well as Ino and Sakura.. And you still were part of the group.. And got to do the moon you enjoyed the most.. But it's up to you to decide, really.. How you feel about club..
Somehow I believe hypothesis that Moon got pulled by gravitation more.. Than it being a consequence of Earth getting hit by asteroid.. It is weird overall - why asteroids didn't hit Earth thousands of times then?.. On the other hand, why more around objects didn't get pulled by Earth?.. Both theories are very strange in probabilities of such things happening, to be honest.. But I don't say they're bad or anything.. Just that they're strange.. They might be good ones, really.. I have no idea.. I'm just more wondering out loud.. The feeling is actually curiosity, why we have only 1 Moon.. ;P Also.. Why planets and moon kinda spherical?.. Well, we have mountains, peeks, and stuff.. But still form is more or less spherical.. Why not more like a line or something?.. Why not some random zigzag for having?.. It's again strange in curious way..
Jul 17, 2022 5:46 AM

Feb 2020
Sakura's Valentine's Day chocolates looked delicious. Her smile was so adorable. ^^

Suzu finally confessed her feelings to Misa. <3

Monroe passed the exam this time. Congratulations! :)

I loved that photo album. She has such a beautiful smile. Lol at Ino who failed again with the camera.

These farewells between senpais and their juniors are always so touching.

Monroe and Sakura holding hands was a sweet moment. I'm glad they'll have each other in the college. I'll miss them... :(

So, Mira and Ao's parents decided to let them live together. Great! Unfortunately, they had an argument almost immediately, but they made up pretty quickly. Those constellation mugs are cute. :3
Aug 22, 2022 3:58 AM

Jul 2019
So much to like this episode: Ao and Mira living together, Sakurais smile, Monroe passing the exam and Suzu confessing to Misa. I wasn't prepared for this much emotions when I started watching this, but I'm not complaining.

Poor Ino falling down, but it made a great photo!
Apr 1, 6:08 PM
Jan 2023
oh wow, that was quite the episode there, just like with the last one it really did hit home for me. I shed more tears watching this....

Ao and Mira had a bit of a falling out at first, but seems they are going to get along just fine. Other than the 5 sugars in the coffee... absolutely just gross, I couldn't deal with that either lol.

Doing some casual advertising for the earth sciences club lol, seems we might be seeing more new characters, should be interesting.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

88 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

34 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2020

39 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 31, 9:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.