Forum Settings
Forums

If you were God for a day,what would you do?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 2018 7:55 PM

Jun 2015
Marvel at how humans are so stupid

those dumbasses
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2018 8:21 PM

Feb 2015
I am already a God, in a sense that everyone does not even know who the fuck am I, nor believe I wrote the bible, surely, because I am lazy as fuck.
Mar 15, 2018 1:00 AM

Nov 2014
Extend my godhood indefinitely, duh.

If that's not an option, then I'd start with adjusting my body - fix eyesight, remove scars, make sure everything inside works perfectly etc.
After that I'd probably just secure myself long and happy life. Spawn a lot of material goods or money, stabilize world the best I can by removing, replacing or brainwashing key politicians. Reduce CO2 in air by like 80ppm. Make loli hentai legal worldwide. Stuff like that.

Alternatively I could create opportunity for myself to achieve permanent godhood, or at least immortality, later.
Mar 15, 2018 3:45 AM

Jul 2015
i will destroy this world for sure :)
Mar 16, 2018 12:35 AM

Jan 2016
I'll convert everyones to become otaku and this world will be better place ;)
Mar 21, 2018 12:33 PM

Jul 2017
* Gather the world's most horrible people and keep them imprisonment for all their lives.
* Give the people I dislike the karma they deserve... Then make them watch my success for the rest of their lives
* Form a large and successful company that I'd be the head of when I get back to Earth.
* Fix some political issues.
* Give myself all the anime merchandise I want

Wait a second, I'm an atheist. That means...
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Mar 21, 2018 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
I'd give myself 2 million Euros, easy. And get me a first edition of a shit tone of books I like :)
Also, probably travel in time to meet certain people, or just watch them for a bit.
Mar 21, 2018 1:03 PM

Mar 2018
I don't think I would use for personal cause. I'd rather try to fix my life on my own.
I mean what's the point of life if you have everything u need without having to work for it? *Even tho I think i would probably use it to get some annoying people out of my life or whatever but that's it*
So I'd probably stop war and crime and things like that:p
Mar 21, 2018 7:12 PM

Feb 2016
Well, knowing how I am, I'd screw it up somehow.

I can almost hear my mother now, "he becomes the most powerful being in the universe and he still can't hit a baseball to save his life."
i watch anime
Mar 21, 2018 7:16 PM
Mar 2018
I will give second chance to humanity for them to change world much worst place
Mar 21, 2018 8:28 PM

May 2016
Fix all the little problems I have with some videogame franchises I like.

Better than anime industry so that no anime can ever have bad animation and so that workers get paid what they deserve without having to almost kill themselves.

Create money out of fin air till I have enough money for a two whole life times so that I'll never need to work EVER.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are video games a waste of time and money??

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

43 by SmugSatoko »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you guys go to conventions?

Fischer77 - Feb 12

44 by Dracowyn »»
8 minutes ago

» Why does the World need Switzerland?

vasipi4946 - Aug 20, 2022

36 by LoveYourSmile »»
24 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

40 by Zarutaku »»
41 minutes ago

» I should get free bread every time I go to City Hall

vasipi4946 - 9 hours ago

9 by LoveYourSmile »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.