Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 23, 2017 4:18 AM

Sep 2017
Nope as long as they have good story and dialogue.

Sayonara zetsubu sensei and monogatari is the proof for that.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 23, 2017 4:40 AM
Aug 2017
Kuma said:
Himawari9 said:

And... This story didn't have anything to do with the OP. I feel bad for him but in my opinion, To-love-ru is that shallow and full of fan-services. The MC is not even likable and is a wimp. I am a fan of his previous work Black cat and was disappointed that he turned to drawing ecchi harem.

nah, my point is that harem always made by manchild for manchild, but hey, who am i to judge, i am not even rate TLR that high, but discrediting whole genre is just ignorant... and Rito is like least problem... he is caring, he can do lot of things, he is brave, and will put his life above others, and wimp? if he was a wimp, he wouldn't saving lala to begin with... rito infact best waifu in the whole TLR franchise (oh wait, riko is exist, so yeah)...

I read my share of the genre when I was younger but now I dislike them. To-love-Ru fanservice scenes just don't have any logic. The author's previous work leaves such a strong impression on me and is one of the first manga I read so I was kinda disappointed. I just feel that Eve has somehow been tainted. Well, it is just my opinion though.
Oct 23, 2017 4:43 AM

Mar 2015
Himawari9 said:
Kuma said:

nah, my point is that harem always made by manchild for manchild, but hey, who am i to judge, i am not even rate TLR that high, but discrediting whole genre is just ignorant... and Rito is like least problem... he is caring, he can do lot of things, he is brave, and will put his life above others, and wimp? if he was a wimp, he wouldn't saving lala to begin with... rito infact best waifu in the whole TLR franchise (oh wait, riko is exist, so yeah)...

I read my share of the genre when I was younger but now I dislike them. To-love-Ru fanservice scenes just don't have any logic. The author's previous work leaves such a strong impression on me and is one of the first manga I read so I was kinda disappointed. I just feel that Eve has somehow been tainted. Well, it is just my opinion though.

why do you seeking logic in imaginer entertainment form? also black cat manga axed early because exact same reason, so why you not complain about black cat manga?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 23, 2017 4:52 AM
Aug 2017
Kuma said:
Himawari9 said:

why do you seeking logic in imaginer entertainment form? also black cat manga axed early because exact same reason, so why you not complain about black cat manga?

With the logic, I mean you fall and your clothes magically disappear, that was overboard. Sometimes I read Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai, and it is more entertaining. Black cat was axed? I just feel that it reached the end of the journey with 20 volume.
Oct 23, 2017 5:09 AM

Mar 2015
Himawari9 said:
Kuma said:

With the logic, I mean you fall and your clothes magically disappear, that was overboard. Sometimes I read Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai, and it is more entertaining. Black cat was axed? I just feel that it reached the end of the journey with 20 volume.

nah, lot of things left me in awe IIRC... it was years ago so i don't remember much...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 23, 2017 5:49 AM

Nov 2012
June10 said:
I believe harems are mostly for lonely people, why would you ever watch anything so shallow(like To Love Ru or whatever), are you like 12? Most harems tend to have girls with 0 personality, if you want to watch anything with interesting girls, just watch Orange Is The New Black.

I'm reading TLR because I need some high school girls pantsu to alleviate the stress that I got from the effects of Hurricane Maria on the island.

Now gtfo and let me fap in peace please.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Blu-ray is an outdated metric, Streaming services are the new standard ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2

78 by BilboBaggins365 »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you unironically think that hentai can be art? ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - Mar 11

58 by zombie_pegasus »»
9 minutes ago

» What cartoon did you come to learn was actually anime

JaniSIr - 1 hour ago

4 by Anjuro »»
17 minutes ago

» Would anime be better if they started to use more adult casts?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

31 by APolygons2 »»
36 minutes ago

» How do you feel about unreasonable deductions in anime?

Anjuro - Yesterday

14 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.