Forum Settings
Forums
New
Comeback or Back to Life?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 26, 2017 2:26 PM
Nov 2016
There are some really good videos on youtube that explain why and how he is alive. I will leave one at the bottom.
In a few words, he basically stole his father's code, so he became immortal when his father died. It seems like when you steal the code of someone who is not the one you made the contract with, the person, in this case lelouch, not only has immortality but he can also still use his normal geass which was to give absolute commands.
And so, since he never took CC's code, she's still alive and so is he, so thats their happy ending... spending eternity together.

heres the video that explains it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9YlShFdYZk
Sep 26, 2017 2:41 PM

Mar 2014
He's being asspulled back straight from hell thanks to the power of ¥¥¥
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 27, 2017 8:19 PM

Jan 2014
Lelouch Got his dad and mother power.
Before he Dies, his soul/spirit transfered.....XD
Oct 2, 2017 2:13 AM
Apr 2017
Passi_Dowayst said:
As i know at the ending of season 2 in 2009 with the japanese ending you can see Lelouch face as the driver of the coach and cc at the top of it this was censored afterwards by the Anime studio but if you search it you will find the original ending. He never died as you know cc is immortal but how she got immortal and thats the point you first need to die to get immortality and thats all about it he was never dead kinda.
that was a fake video
Oct 2, 2017 2:19 AM
Apr 2017
Skittles said:
Pretty sure the writers/directors confirmed his death in an interview. If he's actually alive, that'll be a huge retcon.
the director mentioned "End of Lelouch vi Britannia " which completely goes with the Plan of Zero requiem.
Oct 10, 2017 9:13 PM
Aug 2016
Lelouch is coming back from the grave.

If you have the code you can never use geass again.

Charles’ code is still with him but useless. It was asssimilated by the world of c together with him.

Furthermore,Lelouch wanted to die. So Lelouch wouldn’t bother faking his death too. And it has been confirmed cart driver isn’t lelouch, the video is a fake.
Oct 11, 2017 3:05 PM

Jun 2008
Just cuz the video is fake doesnt mean the driver isnt lelouch. It was made to be ambiguous. Not showing the face is a simple story telling device to remain mysterious.

As a guy who loved code geass, im looking toward this. Even tho its a tough mountain to climb over the first 2 seasons. As long as its entertaining thsts all i want from a third season
Oct 12, 2017 6:35 PM
Aug 2016
https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/offfical-statement-that-lelouch-is-dead.437397/
Confirmed as dead by director or he might be trolling. But anyway, Lelouch wanted to die. Him coming out from the grave leaves a far more powerful impact. After all, akito the exiled established a higher power at work. You don’t need a code user to give the geass to you. Keeping my fingers crossed for some higher power in season 3.

If one closely looks at Lelouch’s motivation till the end, living wasn’t his final intended result. And yes as i said earlier, charles’ code was absorbed into the world of c with him. Lets assume cart driver is true, must be some OP fake death plot.

But nah, like I said, if we carefully look at all he has gone through, he wanted death. That’s what him powerful, he took all of the hate and he was prepared to die as a tyrant in the eyes of the public.

alterzeroOct 12, 2017 6:47 PM
Nov 6, 2017 12:21 PM
Aug 2010

I want to believe that it's really not a fake. I mean, he seem so lost in thoughts, maybe even sad. Uwah. I'm sure he is alive.
Nov 9, 2017 7:14 AM

Jun 2010
He was always alive, yes he was the cart driver and no the picture above my comment is 100% fake. There was no Japenese edited edition or whatever bs people on the internet came up with.
This picture however acts as better proof that he was the cart driver.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Nov 9, 2017 1:51 PM
Aug 2010
TheLastKing360 said:
He was always alive, yes he was the cart driver and no the picture above my comment is 100% fake. There was no Japenese edited edition or whatever bs people on the internet came up with.
This picture however acts as better proof that he was the cart driver.

Yeah, the clip might be fake, but if it is it's quite well done. I seriously can't tell if it's real or not.

Oh, and the cart. Yeah the cart is important, isn't it.
Nov 12, 2017 4:38 AM
Oct 2011
lelouch is died. i have read somewhere that said the director of code geass said lelouch is died. i think its clearly depicted in in the last episode of R2 where suzaku and nunally cried. they can't mistake his died especially suzaku since he knew of charles immortality.
Nov 12, 2017 7:16 AM

Jul 2016
I read it somewhere that the cart scene is supposed to be fake yet at the same time it is original.

The author decide to choose the other ending(where he died) but now they didn't expect to have a season 3.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyuse - Feb 24, 2019

223 by anikevin »»
Aug 25, 6:42 PM

» why it's not considered as sequel to 2nd season of original series???

NaughtySempai - May 21, 2021

13 by Apratim »»
May 11, 11:14 PM

Poll: » If you were Lelouch, what decision would you choose?

Sanjay63773 - Jan 19, 2023

10 by Leonhart93 »»
Jan 3, 6:26 AM

» Code Geass: Dakkan no Z

quercifolia - Sep 19, 2023

5 by quercifolia »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:45 AM

» Why did they did not continue original timeline? What's up this alternate timeline crap?!?

AnimeJunki3 - Apr 19, 2021

35 by WNightfall »»
Apr 15, 2023 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.