Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 26, 2017 8:42 PM
Dec 2014
Uka-sama is awesome but this episode was dissapointing. They said its a direct sequel yet gave a flashback episode WTF!

And ofc nothing got explained like how could Inari's brother even see Uka in the first place or how their relationship would be cuz I think everyone wanted that romance to blossom than the main one lol.
Sep 8, 2017 9:13 PM

Jan 2016
I remember Kon from Tokyo Ravens, but this Kon is way cuter.. lmao..

Heartwarming episode!
Oct 30, 2017 8:23 AM
Jul 2017
Kon is sooooo cute!!! >o< <3
Kokoro Connect <3
Feb 3, 2018 6:28 PM

Feb 2014
Huh? Didn't Inari lose her divine powers? How she was able to transform and to see Uka? Unless this is isn't actually a sequel.

Anyway, it was ok 6/10
Feb 4, 2018 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
Extrieve said:

Meh, I hope they release a OVA based on Uka`s relationship with Inari`s bro, that`s the best thing of the whole series and they should emphasise the show in that....

I would classify this OVA as "meh" but that´s just me..
tingy said:
Extrieve said:

Meh, I hope they release a OVA based on Uka`s relationship with Inari`s bro, that`s the best thing of the whole series and they should emphasise the show in that....

Yeah same. I was actually hoping for this OVA to be about Touka and Uka. This was alright, it was lighthearted and had some cute moments, especially between Tanbabashi and his little brother at the end. Kon says that Inari is strange (in a good way) that she makes the same mistakes over without hesitation due to her generosity (or her kindness or something), but I don't think that's a good trait. She's learned from previous experiences that it can cause misunderstanding, and even now, she realizes that Tanbabashi doesn't need outside help to patch things up with Shiro or for Shiro to stop crying. His family knows best. Inari doing things out of good will shows her kind nature, but she's gotta learn that she should stop relying on the help of her power.

Kon was adorable though :)

i hope same cause i know Uka & Touka get married, he becomes god & then they get married, that's why this ova is huge disappointment, i was hoping the wedding is in the end of this ova

Vi- said:
Huh? Didn't Inari lose her divine powers? How she was able to transform and to see Uka? Unless this is isn't actually a sequel.

Anyway, it was ok 6/10

it was Uka & Kon remembering, a flashback EP there ofc she had her powers, most of the EP is flashback about stuff we didn't see in mane series, parts with her powers were flashback

also 6/10, main series 8/10
Sugram22Feb 4, 2018 9:13 AM
Oct 4, 2018 1:10 AM

Nov 2017
owh shit... kon really give inari a punch.
Now Loading.....
Jul 9, 2019 8:43 AM

Nov 2016
Just found out there was this OVA this morning and I was really hoping we'd get something more with Uka/Touka.
Jul 22, 2020 2:00 PM

Aug 2014
this was nice.

GIVE ME A SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dec 5, 2021 3:59 PM

Aug 2020
That was a short period of fun. Season 2 pls

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 15, 2022 10:43 PM

Jul 2019
Kon sucker punched Inari! That's the face of a warrior.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.