Forums

Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Dec 30, 2016 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
@Kit Yes. #242
Mishu's campaign against logic is so strange, but I have the feeling scum wouldn't have this sketchy plan because it would come back to bite them later.. so maybe town..? for now. Town with a sekkrit. I will leave that alone for tonight.
Dec 30, 2016 6:18 PM

Jan 2008
Lord_Sithis said:
@Kit Yes. #242
Mishu's campaign against logic is so strange, but I have the feeling scum wouldn't have this sketchy plan because it would come back to bite them later.. so maybe town..? for now. Town with a sekkrit. I will leave that alone for tonight.
Thanks. I explained my reason there though, and I only said "I have a feeling" and "maybe town," not making a full claim without explanation like you suggested

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 30, 2016 6:27 PM

Aug 2014
Soren said:
So 0x40 is the leading wagon atm.
@gruffin @lucianroy @grapefruit21 @pentaflare @mishukax
how do you guys feel about it?

Catching up then I'll look back at them. I'll let you know I'm a bit.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 30, 2016 6:31 PM

May 2012
LucianRoy said:
Is this why you're voting them?
Does it still sound like apathy in regards to the outcome?
Missed this the first time. No to both.
Mishukax said:
Gruffin said:
Vote: Logic

This vote is the fourth on logic, breaking the tie between him and grapefruit. Don't know what to think of this, especially because I don't have a solid idea regarding grapefruit's alignment, but would Gruffin vote like this if grapefruit is mafia with him? In the post where he put his vote, Gruffin gave very brief thoughts about some players, and spent more time on grapefruit/logic, the two leading lynch candidates at that point. This might be because he's trying to save someone, here. I could see a Gruffin/Grapefruit team. If Grapefruit is not scum though, I don't know, I feel like scum Gruffin would vote someone other than logic and him... to stay away from the trains.
edit: their argumentation on page 3 distances them, so I'm not so sure that they're in a team anymore.
edit: well #155 came and I'm not liking the way their argumentation was put to an end. Grape is all "we're cool, man" and Gruffin doesn't say anything more about it.
edit: now #184 happened and puts some more distance. Darn.
This is why we wait until we have flips to deal with these sorts of situations. Accusations, buddying, and the like happen between all sorts of alignments for different reasons, it's when we have concrete evidence such as a flip that we can unravel these ties.
What about yours? Questions aren't always meant for information, they can serve to understand each other better.
My question was to start talking to Kit, though I never followed through with it.
Townie genuinity is more important than high quality/elaborate posts. So you're aware and you acknowledge that you've been posting with more care?
I disagree. Posting carelessly may muddle my arguments while thinking things through allows me to share my thoughts on the game much more clearly. Yes, I am posting with a lot of care.
Phraze said:
anything to keep the ball rolling. how else would we get leads? least u can do is pin someone as town or scum to bring u a step further come D2. I don't see any of that
Then what do you call the scumread on me? It's weak, but it's there.
Phraze said:
Gruffin has been lowkey so I didn't have a strong impression of her. but that push seems to be for the same thing she was doing, changing playstyle. feels suspect but too early to say.
noted that Gruffin also said she's changing playstyle
"Lowkey"? I'm pretty sure I've given enough for you to form some sort of opinion on me by now.
rosielovesanime said:
Still waiting before I vote again. Just wanted to do that before I forget.
Waiting for what?
Dec 30, 2016 6:45 PM

Aug 2014
Bursama said:
PentaFlare said:
@Burnsama You believe my vote explained my thoughts too much? Is that scummy to you?

Personally, I'm trying to be mostly transparent with my thought process this game because most of the times I've been suspected in the past as town have been related to withholding my thoughts. (I usually don't spell out my thoughts so that scum can't get a clear idea of how much of a threat I pose to them which means I don't get nightkilled.)

I'm going to take a different approach this game. I am going to be stating most of my thought process. I'm currently working on figuring out grapefruit. I notice you also read them as slightly scummy. Would you care to expand on your reasons for that? Is it just because of the post you quoted earlier?

Yes. It's okay to explain things, but I can say from my own experience that overexplaining reasons behind their actions is something more likely to come from scum than town.

Town have genuine opinions and obviously believe them, while scum are trying to fake opinions. This usually results that scum try to come up with their own story how to reached that conclusion and tend at times to mention bits of their invented story, partly as a way to justify their vote. Like, this is a basic thing in trying to catch a liar.

Like, try asking a kid if they went straight home from school. If they answer "Yes, I went home and on the way home I saw a cat that had white fur but black paws and I stopped to play with it for five minutes and then I saw a tree that had three birds on them and they looked really pretty and then I decided to take a photo of them, here, look at this photo..." instead of like "Yeah", do you think they are being honest and not making it up?

logic340 said:
@Bursama i answered #164 and #262 was there going to be a response to them? Did answering those questions tell you something about me or my alignment?

#164: Not that much about your alignment, more about how you think.
#262: I think I might have noticed something, which would point to you being town. I need to recheck it, though.

@Kit: Where's your question. I really tried to look for that but couldn't find it. >_>

Okay, I can see why you would find that a little scummy, but it isn't a strong tell, because using your same analogy, it could be a very hyper kid who likes to talk about everything they've done. Some kids are like that. Others are not. Even if it is a little more likely that they are lying, without putting it in context with how the kid acts in other situations, it is hard to tell.
Dec 30, 2016 6:47 PM

Aug 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
LucianRoy said:

This is my first game. I'm brand new to this. Nice to meet you, I'm Lucian Roy.
Nice to meet you, I'm Lord_Sithis. But why lie though? Aren't you town?

Lucian would never lie as town!!!!
@LucianRoy Btw, what is your one-shot day cop result this time? :P
Dec 30, 2016 6:59 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
My question was to start talking to Kit, though I never followed through with it.
;-;

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 30, 2016 7:07 PM

May 2012

@Soren I’d be on board with a 0x40 lynch. I’m not seeing any gamesolving out of him, just a bunch of questions about word choice. The useless debate was pretty useless in itself. He hasn’t offered any thoughts on a lot of the discussion in this thread freely, which makes me think his “spark discussion” comment was an odd reasoning for his questions.
Dec 30, 2016 7:07 PM

Aug 2014
Opinion on x40:

Short version: I don't like the way they have approached the game thus far with their lack of commitment to reads.

Long version: It is late, I think it will be best if I look this over again first thing in the morning.
Dec 30, 2016 7:09 PM

Aug 2014
This post is both a marker to tell me where to start my backread and a reminder to do another close looks at x40 and the new content Sithis has posted.
Dec 30, 2016 7:15 PM

Jul 2013
Gruffin said:

@Soren I’d be on board with a 0x40 lynch. I’m not seeing any gamesolving out of him, just a bunch of questions about word choice. The useless debate was pretty useless in itself. He hasn’t offered any thoughts on a lot of the discussion in this thread freely, which makes me think his “spark discussion” comment was an odd reasoning for his questions.
lets lynch him~
Dec 30, 2016 7:15 PM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 1.8 (Unchanged) 🌟

_0x40_ (3): Kit, Soren, logic340
Gruffin (2): Lord_Sithis, Sonata
Sonata (2): Gruffin, Phraze
logic340 (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
Mishukax (1): _0x40_
Lord_Sithis (1): PentaFlare

Not Voting (4): Bursama, LucianRoy, Grapefruit21, rosielovesanime

With 15 alive, it’s 8 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Dec 30, 2016 7:18 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

rosielovesanime said:
Still waiting before I vote again. Just wanted to do that before I forget.
Waiting for what?

Till I am able to write a good post and really look over the posts well again. I feel worried about repeating what others have said and getting names mixed up.
Oyasumi_RosieDec 30, 2016 7:39 PM

Dec 30, 2016 7:37 PM

Aug 2013
I can't make heads or tails of this. More thinking.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 30, 2016 7:39 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
Opinion on x40:

Short version: I don't like the way they have approached the game thus far with their lack of commitment to reads.

Long version: It is late, I think it will be best if I look this over again first thing in the morning.

Sounds recycled.
Dec 30, 2016 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
@LucianRoy What do you think of the reasoning behind Phraze’s vote? Sheeping or no?

Sheeping you? Ha!
Phraze is being deliberately vague with their vote and they know it. Just look at the discourse between her and I. Their reasoning is weak at face, but I'm feeling somewhat lenient today so maybe it'll go somewhere? Could be a stretch though. I was getting town vibes from Sonata for them being so open about their views on D1 lynching yet going along with it, but at the same time there's been practically zero scumhunting from that slot, which indicates to me very little desire to solve the game, and very little desire to sort anyone for that matter. If phraze went after Sonatta for something like that, then I'd say it was a decent vote.
Dec 30, 2016 8:50 PM

Aug 2013
Soren said:

Does anyone TR 40xx?

@ every single person in this game
Dec 30, 2016 8:52 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Hmmm on x40 I still have a slight town read. I really felt like he was trying to help the town at first. But I definitely see why the later posts are drawing attention. They don't out weigh my initial read yet, but unless x40 steps up and does some real work I'll get on board with the wagon.

@Lucian thanks for explaining it a bit to me. And I'm now seeing that a bit more. Still a few too many +1 this guys is on to something type posts. But then again Soren had some good posts.

+1
Dec 30, 2016 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
_0x40_ said:

One part of me says culture clash in mafia communities, one part of me channels my inner Burnsama to lynch the mudslinger.

More scumhunting. Less defense.
Dec 30, 2016 9:05 PM

May 2013
logic340 said:
-brush off you accusations: normally I would respond right away I've decided to try and take a more wait and see approach
-not posing as much: I was super active in my last game and though I survived I got frustrated with the lack of activity from other players. So I'm being a little more reserved in the early goings.

But logic, you couldn't have told yourself pre-game "Man, I will change my playstyle a bit by brushing off the sudden early-game accusations that Mishu will obviously have against me".
Also, solving the problem of inactivity with inactivity? Knowing you, you'd be pressing everyone with a lot of prodding. I guess you did change your playstyle, uh.
Bursama said:
Want to elaborate this one?

Lucian is a bold fella, in my eyes.
Bursama said:
Tell me, why town would sling mud? How's trying to paint someone scummy not scum behaviour?

I meant that "pointing out negative things about others and at the same time (usually) not trying to figure out or push that person for those things" is not necessarily scummy. It happens often that town find something weird in someone's post and points it out for others to see but they don't deem it of importance to pressure the targetted player themselves until they're on the bottom of an abyss. Sometimes you just don't know how to explain yourself.
Gruffin said:
I disagree. Posting carelessly may muddle my arguments while thinking things through allows me to share my thoughts on the game much more clearly. Yes, I am posting with a lot of care.

Eh, I disagree with your disagreement and I think you're trying to excuse your careful posting with the pretension that you truly believe said careful posting is better. Let's get real, the less care there is in your posts, the less scummy you seem. You shouldn't worry about trying to make things clear and clear-cut for everyone when you're a townie.
LucianRoy said:
Does anyone TR 40xx?

I do. Slightly but I do.
Dec 30, 2016 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
I'm okay with Sonatta not scum-hunting much today only because they're being so blunt about. That said, I expect to see the goods tomorrow... if I'm not sniped I guess.
Dec 30, 2016 9:10 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
LucianRoy said:
Does anyone TR 40xx?

I do. Slightly but I do.

Why?
Dec 30, 2016 9:18 PM

May 2013
LucianRoy said:
Mishukax said:

I do. Slightly but I do.

Why?

Because when he was arguing with Kit, I liked his responses better.
Dec 30, 2016 9:43 PM

Aug 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
I'm catching up. Halfway through, but I've only posted once so I thought posting my reads so far would be nice.

Soren is asking a lot of questions, and is really analyzing other people's posts, pointing out stuff like grapefruit's familiarity with mafia terminology, and _0x40_'s post sounding like something a scum would say. So he's trying to figure out the game, I think he's town.
Grapefruit21 says he's being non committal because he has a null read on LucianRoy, but later he says LucianRoy is part of scum team, along with Mishu and a lurker. Keeps distrusting Lucian because he had plenty of opportunity to call him non committal, but waited until the wagon gained pressure. And is keeping an eye on Gruffin. The change of mind regarding LucianRoy seems weird, but maybe he just formed the read later, but it was rather fast, and explained it later. But he's distrusting people so maybe he's just a paranoid town. I'll leave this neutral.
Mishukax has been insisting all game about logic being scum, without a real reason. He also says he thinks Soren is scum. Later, when asked multiple times, doesn't explain his reasoning for voting logic, and says he doesn't have them. Logic's train doesn't seem good, and this vote that admits being for no reason at all seems really bad. Leaning scum, but I think it's too little to form a solid opinion.
Logic thinks Mishu is leaning town because he's making himself visible, something a mafia would try to avoid. And says he views Grapefruit's non committal comment in a different light, but doesn't really explain this. He has given his opinions on a lot of players, so he's really open about that stuff. Neutral.
Pentaflare votes Soren for no real reason, but later says he thinks he's town. So he votes Grapefruit because he isn't willing to explain his point of view, and asks him a couple of questions. Not really a lot of stuff, so it will stay neutral.
LucianRoyis getting a lot of good vibes, from _0x40_, Soren because of meta, and Penta because he likes where he's going with the grapefruit non-committal thing. Too many good vibes I would say. Then later says one of his posts about grapefruit was a joke. Jokes don't help with the game. Hasn't really done anything else. Looks bad, but I'm not really sure.
Sonata doesn't like lynching day 1, and repeats this multiple times, even though he admits he knows it's important for the game. Nothing else really.
Kit's posts are pure fluff tbh.

Some stuff here might change in the latter pages, but so far these are my reads.

Lord_Sithis said:
So, catching up while taking notes and trying to make sense of everything is kind of complicated. I only have one and a half more pages to read, but more stuff has happened. Grapefruit changed his mind about LucianRoy. He's been constantly pointing out how much he dislikes LucianRoy, but now admits he looks more and more townie... This was a big change of mind, it has an explanation, but I'm not very sure about it.
I still feel bad about Mishukax. The "strategy" thing Soren pointed out might be the explanation, but that's not enough. Mishukax voted Logic, who right now seems like town to me, and explicitly says he has no reason for doing so, and that the reasons will come later. So far, there are no reasons, and Logic has the most votes.
So, Logic has done a lot of analysis. He is wary about Gruffin, who isn't behaving really well. And for what I see, he is legitimately trying to solve the game. Helpful posts and lots of questions. Town.
Kit did some interesting stuff. He thinks Sonata looks scummy because he isn't really trying to catch scum. Sonata hasn't posted much, but he said he doesn't like lynching day 1, but hasn't done much to catch scum and reduce the chances of lynching a townie, so I can kind of understand Kit here. However, Kit thinks Mishu is town for some reason, I don't understand that, since Mishu hasn't really done anything other than voting Logic for no reason. And he did a nice analysis on _0x40_ which is nice. I would say he seems town, but outright saying Mishu is town without a reason feels bad to me, especially when Mishu is voting Logic. So it'll stay neutral.
Bursama doesn't like Pentaflare's vote because "it's overexplanatory"... This... makes no sense to me. Though he asks a lot of questions, that's a good sign. Doesn't like _0x40_ and Grape, says _0x40_ is mafia but never really explained. It'll stay neutral.

I'll keep reading. Hopefully I catch up soon and can be more directly involved with the game.

Green=town read
Blue=neutral read
Red= Scum read

Spot the difference. Posting this here so I can see what it looks like.
Dec 30, 2016 9:47 PM

Aug 2013
@Lord_sithis, why is your RVS vote still on Gruffin?
Dec 30, 2016 9:51 PM
Jul 2018
LucianRoy said:
@Lord_sithis, why is your RVS vote still on Gruffin?
My only real suspicion is Mishukax. But he explained his reasoning. Other than that I don't have any real scumread, so I haven't changed my vote. I keep checking the thread every once in a while though, so if something interesting happens I'll change it.
Dec 30, 2016 9:53 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
Bursama said:
Want to elaborate this one?

Lucian is a bold fella, in my eyes.

I once lynched Mishu because I decided I was the sane cop after seeing the real sane cop flip N1.
Dec 30, 2016 10:26 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
LucianRoy said:

Wait a second, what the actual fuck is this?

1. Did you just notice this post of mine?
2. If not, why do you suddenly bring it up?

1. Nope, commented on it in 58, but after reading it again it got even more unbelievable.
2. I was re-reading and it sounded scummy, but then I worked it out in 239... I think.

Still waiting on those reasons. And that case on Phraze. And for the world to change.
Dec 30, 2016 10:35 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
LucianRoy said:
Sonata had a reason to vote you with their vote. You don't. Why?
I have reasons. Do you think their reasons are good?

Reasons? smeasons
Their reason is okay. It's nothing spectacular, but I can see it warranting a vote in some people's books. From what I see, their vote on you is better than your vote on them. Mostly because it has an explanation, also b/c townvibes, and also b/c it had no crossvote omgus w/e bullshit occurring three posts after the initial vote.
Dec 30, 2016 10:57 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
LucianRoy said:

Why?

Because when he was arguing with Kit, I liked his responses better.

After re-reading his responses to Kit, I agree. He's p-clinical in his approach, I like it. What specifically did you like about it?
Dec 31, 2016 12:58 AM

Dec 2016
@Kit I think it's a bit different when you are making a pbpa vs a general town read. But that is a fair point. Just lost my temper knowing I wasn't going to be around as much today.

I am no longer willing to lynch x40. Will put my vote in soon. Just busy today and need to check a couple posts
Dec 31, 2016 1:09 AM

Aug 2013
Home now. I will try to post more often.

Vote: _0x40_

His defense against Kit's post didn't seem enough to convince me that he was other. Lack of posts doesn't mean that they should lack substances. Though this looks worse for me than it does him

Pretty sure Logic is town though, same with Lucian. As far as anyone else, I either don't have any sort of read, or their interesting, but not scummy.

Dec 31, 2016 2:28 AM

Oct 2011
@Mishukax
I'm super slow but hopefully my 1500-word essay on why you're scum makes up for the wait.
is this it? vvv
- Phraze is actually giving reasons for her vote, and I don't like that. The reasons are pretty simple, and Phraze is usually more cryptic (?) as town.
I'm pretty cryptic but I answer if anyone has questions, said it before in previous games and I'm a person of my word. not to say I'm less interesting as scum lol. my game has standards no matter what even with a headache~

@Gruffin
Then what do you call the scumread on me? It's weak, but it's there.
"Lowkey"? I'm pretty sure I've given enough for you to form some sort of opinion on me by now.
u posted enough, but the message was weak. that's why I said lowkey. I read through the thread, but ur posts left a vague impression. Logic's presence was stronger. that's why I could pull a townread on him easily. we have some trollish players but they were fishing, can't complain. one thing to note about u is scumreading Logic for doing the same thing u were doing, that's a negative. other than that, I got no clear impression of u. Logic got a point ur playing similar to ur CCL game, no strong impression. but we can attribute it to playstyle sooo I'm confused~

@Soren
ok this guy... another of those who went off my radar. his rvs switch was stunning, isn't it too obvious for scum? later posts have been underinspiring and lowkey, besides the stunning entry. could be why he got off radar.
lets lynch him~
do u rly mean it? I like my choices.. >~>

Dec 31, 2016 2:53 AM

Dec 2016
Will not lynch tonight: Logic, Soren, Lucian, Penta, Kit, Gruff, or x40.

Vote: Mishukax

Said a lot of solid stuff but I did not like how strongly Mishu defended Sithis at all and I can't get past it.

Edit: Bold formatting
Grapefruit21Dec 31, 2016 3:09 AM
Dec 31, 2016 3:51 AM

Oct 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
I like how people are ignoring my questions. @Mishukax @LucianRoy @Sonata

Lord_Sithis said:
About @Mishukax, can you tell us the reasons for your Logic vote already? I feel like some people still haven't explained their votes properly.
And @LucianRoy, I noticed something weird. Maybe it's one of your jokes. You said in #221 that this is your first game, but you have said that you have played multiple times before.
@Sonata, you're voting Gruffin. But you said you're scumreading rosielovesanime. Why isn't your vote on her instead?

I was in bed, as I said a few posts before you asked. And that is because I scumread Gruffin anime aswell, and they're stronger scumreads, besides, rosie is a new player so I can't use the same judgement for both of them.

Now, good morning. Catching up.
Dec 31, 2016 4:03 AM

Oct 2014
LucianRoy said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Yet he has admitted that it is important that someone gets killed of before the 1st Day phase.

Town needs that juicy info to kick off the game, p-sure he recognizes that as much as you or me.

What he said. Also: pushyyyyyyy. And now we are three people calling you out on that, I wonder if you have a reason why you'd want me to vote up rosie instead of Gruffin? :thinking:

@Kit I'm back! and before phase change too! :o Why did you think I wouldn't? And why did you also think that I don't like pressuring day one? I only said lynching day one, and gave my reasoning above, but pressure is more than fine, and in fact beneficial for the town interests :s

Ok, enough sarcasm, but seriously guys, stop placing words in my mouth (or fingers) that I have not said, specially since I don't write very lengthy posts for the very reason to keep my thoughts laid out in a simple manner.
Dec 31, 2016 4:20 AM

Oct 2011
hmm just checked the VC and not liking it. getting close to endphase too.
Gruffin vs Logic = Gruffin looking scummy
Lucian vs Soren = too early to say
I fail at reading Mish asldkfhdf

still like Sithis for suspect. recent posts haven't convinced me otherwise

Unvote. Vote: Lord_Sithis

Dec 31, 2016 4:25 AM

Oct 2011
@Sonata
Ok, enough sarcasm, but seriously guys, stop placing words in my mouth (or fingers) that I have not said, specially since I don't write very lengthy posts for the very reason to keep my thoughts laid out in a simple manner.
what I wanted to see. thanks~

Dec 31, 2016 5:30 AM

Dec 2016
I like Sithis as a choice as well, like Mishukax less for defending him. Also it's new years eve and as much as I love this game and hate missing the deadline it just hit 2017 here happy new year all and see you phase 2 I'm definitely not going to be awake in 7 hours.
Dec 31, 2016 5:54 AM

Jan 2010
I'm here back reading
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 31, 2016 6:05 AM

Mar 2012
rosielovesanime said:

His defense against Kit's post didn't seem enough to convince me that he was other. Lack of posts doesn't mean that they should lack substances. Though this looks worse for me than it does him

Pretty sure Logic is town though, same with Lucian. As far as anyone else, I either don't have any sort of read, or their interesting, but not scummy.

Hmmh.

This vote feels bit awkward, but at least this confirms rosie/0x40 are both not scum.

@Mishukax: ... you didn't answer my question. Tell me, what makes Lucian bold fellow in your eyes.

And: There's a difference between "This post feels funny" and "This post is so scummy, this player is scum". I get that sometimes people feel that there's something off and say it out loud, but you should try to look beyond the words. What is this player attempting to do with this post? Is it just innocent "This feels weird" or is there some hidden agenda? Is the player trying to make the other look more scummy?

@Lucian #424 I don't see anything that feels really weird in comparison. (Though, they both feel somewhat superficial and lacking any deeper insight)
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Dec 31, 2016 6:26 AM

Aug 2014
LucianRoy said:
PentaFlare said:
Opinion on x40:

Sounds recycled.

Oh probably. I didn't put much effort in to analyze them because I wanted sleep first.
Dec 31, 2016 6:31 AM

Mar 2012
Oh well.

I feel like this is the best option we have today, and even if he flips town, there's plenty of interactions.
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Dec 31, 2016 6:33 AM

Aug 2014
Priorities:
Eating food
Switching to PC so I can do a decent post with quotey thingies and stuff
Dec 31, 2016 6:50 AM

Jan 2010
I just want to weigh in on the whole useless/meaningless thing real quick. I don't find any post about the game meaning less or useless. Even in my last game I failed to see the meaningful contributions of my teammates because I couldn't see the reason behind of it. So in the case of _0x40_ saying that what Grapefruit said was meaningless. Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't but the outcome remains that we got a lot of interactions between people and discussion because of it. @Kit with all the people who discussed what happened even if _0x40_ wasn't the main contributor to the topic did it not provide us with information on multiple players? @Bursama you say you can't see the town mindset but I see it two fold here.
1. It looks scummy but is it? I have seem player draw attention to themselves in this manner. This allows the player to gauge people's reactions to their posts.
2. They just said what they though without care. I often do this and this is the crux of the argument Mishu made against Gruffin being safe vs. just saying what you think.

With what I have read I really don't feel that _0x40_ is the best lynch for the day.

For now unvote I am here all the way through phase change.

Dec 31, 2016 6:51 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Priorities:
Eating food
Switching to PC so I can do a decent post with quotey thingies and stuff
I feel your pain Penta been on mobile since yesterday. Looking forward to what you got.

Dec 31, 2016 6:59 AM

Jan 2010
rosielovesanime said:

Why are you pretty sure that Lucian and I are town? Can you give some support to this statement? I actually don't like your vote on _0x40_ considering that you and him exhibit similar behavior it seems a little hypocritical on your part to put your vote there.

Dec 31, 2016 6:59 AM

Aug 2014
As for Lord_Sithis, I like their recent posts better than the early ones. I voted because Sithis wasn't willing to commit to a scumread, but their read on Mishu is pretty much that:

Lord_Sithis said:
I still feel bad about Mishukax. The "strategy" thing Soren pointed out might be the explanation, but that's not enough. Mishukax voted Logic, who right now seems like town to me, and explicitly says he has no reason for doing so, and that the reasons will come later. So far, there are no reasons, and Logic has the most votes.

The reasons outlined here are not just that Mishu voted and provided no explanation, because that would be heavily recycled at this point, but there is also mention of logic having the most votes, and in Sithis's next post on the subject, they mention that they don't like the train on logic. This shows that they are thinking about the kind of votes that are leading to a possible lynch. Nobody should stagnate a vote on a bad train and that is what Sithis is pointing out.

This is particularly notable as a read because town are more likely to point out bad trains than mafia because mafia want mislynches, so trains comprised mostly of bad votes on a townie (which both I and Sithis believe is town) is good for mafia.

Unvote

Edit: should be "since both I and Sithis believe logic is town"
Dec 31, 2016 7:09 AM

May 2012
@Phraze What convinced you to vote Sonata over Sithis/Mishu/Lucian?
@Phraze you still haven't answered this.
Dec 31, 2016 7:10 AM

Jan 2010
@Lord_Sithis I need to see more out of you. If you are town I don't want to see you get mislyched but I haven't seen anything that warrants defending you. Why not use your vote to pressure another player? You suspect Mishu you could always put some pressure on him by voting him. I can see you being town I just need you to show it to me.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.