Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jan 1, 2011 9:42 PM

Dec 2009
Character: Soubi Agatsuma
Anime/Manga: Loveless
Theme: Poaching
Stole to: Ritsuka Aoyagi
Bonus: --
Proof (He): "During the course of the manga, Soubi unintentionally falls in love with Ritsuka..."
Proof (He): "Love is an uncomfortable subject for Ritsuka. He is wary of compliments and affection, and early on in the series is troubled when Soubi says "I love you" frequently...However, as the story progresses, Ritsuka realizes how much he needs Soubi despite his rash attitude at times; when he tells Soubi to leave him alone, he is often seen staring at his cell phone waiting for a call or a text message."
Source: Soubi + Ritsuka
Banner: Please make it for me
Picture: Here (The guy on the left)
OnyxEyes3Jan 1, 2011 9:51 PM
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jan 1, 2011 9:50 PM

Sep 2008
Character: Okazaki Tomoya
Anime/Manga: Clannad
Stole from: Nagisa Furukawa
Bonus: ---
Proof (He): Nagisa Furukawa (girlfriend/wife)
Proof (She): ¨Nagisa begins dating Tomoya, and the couple are married soon afterwards.
Source: His proof , Her Proof
Banner: Yes Please ^^
Picture: Here

Character: Ikuto Tsukuyomi
Anime/Manga: Shugo Chara!
Stole to: Amu Hinamori
Bonus: ---
Proof (He): It’s obvious that Ikuto cares very much about Amu, and probably has a crush on her, especially in the way he acts with her in chapters 28-30.¨¨He takes joy in teasing and flirting with Amu, especially in her reactions. ¨Amu asks him if he has someone he loves and he answers, "It's you". She takes it as a joke but when Utau tells her that he was not lying, she realizes that Ikuto was being honest.
Proof (She): It is seen that Amu has a crush on Ikuto as whenever he touches her, she blushes, which she does not realizes at first, but began to be aware of. She also was shocked to see that Utau kissed Ikuto, and presumably became jealous.
Source: His proof 2, Her Proof
Banner: Yes Please ^^
Mayora-HimeJan 1, 2011 11:17 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2011 10:04 PM

Jan 2009
Character: Pip Bernadotte
Anime/Manga: Hellsing
Stole to: Seras Victoria
Bonus: Yes
Proof (He): "...and develops romantic feelings for Seras Victoria"
Proof (She): "This is quite clear from the manga: Seras shows genuine grief at the moment of his death, thus she expresses feelings of love that had been developed earlier in the series (confirmed in the title of the chapter: The Man I Love)"
Source: He - She
Banner: Yes, please!
Picture:

Character: Byakuya Kuchiki
Anime/Manga: Bleach
Stole to: Hisana Kuchiki
Proof (He): "Byakuya married Hisana"
Proof (She): "She is the deceased wife of Kuchiki Byakuya"

Jan 2, 2011 1:13 AM

Jan 2010
username: mawen

Character: Inuyasha
Anime/Manga: Inuyasha
Stole to: Kagome Higurashi
Proof (He): Inuyasha loves Kikyo, and still does, but things get complicated when he starts to develop feelings of love for Kagome
Proof (She):As fate would have it, Kagome also develops feelings of strong love for InuYasha.
Banner: please make it for me ! :D
Picture: here

Character: Daisuke Niwa
Anime/Manga: D.N.Angel
Stole to: Riku Harada
Proof (He): Later in the series, Daisuke gradually falls in love with his old crush's older twin sister, Riku Harada.
Proof (She):Though Riku initially appears to only see Daisuke as a friend, its soon revealed that she harbors romantic feelings for him
Banner: please make it for me ! :D

thanks a lot ! :D
Jan 2, 2011 1:20 AM

May 2009
Username: VampireKisses568
Badge: In signature.

Character: Simon
Anime/Manga: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Stole to: Nia Teppelin
Bonus: No
Proof (He): "Simon is quite shy with love, having gathered the courage to propose marriage to Nia seven years after Part II... Simon finally weds Nia..."
Proof (She): "She develops a very close relationship with Simon throughout the story. The two fall in love..."
Source: He ll She
Banner: Please make it for me!
Picture: ~Here

Character: Takasu Ryuuji
Anime/Manga: Toradora!
Stole to: Aisaka Taiga
Proof (He): "His feelings and relationship to Taiga begin to change as he spends more time with her throughout the series. Eventually, he and Taiga become a couple."
Proof (She): "As Ryūji carries her back, a barely conscious Taiga thinking that he is Yūsaku, apologizes and confesses that she cannot stop loving Ryūji."
Source: He ll She
Picture: Blue-haired guy, and just in case the link doesn't work...

~Thank you so much!! =D
SunflowerDaishoJan 2, 2011 1:27 AM
Jan 2, 2011 3:56 AM

Jun 2008
For my username please use "Origa"

Character: Haku
Anime/Manga: Spirited Away
Stole to: Chihiro
Proof (He) + (She): This bond eventually leads to them falling in love, for it was their love for each other that broke Yubaba's spell on Haku.

Character: Lelouch Lamperouge
Anime/Manga: Code Geass
Stole to: C.C.
Proof (He): However Lelouch does show hints of romantic feelings for ... C.C.
Proof (She): Lelouch is possibly the first person that has ever truly cared for her and it appears that she reciprocates at least some of these feelings, as she unexpectedly kisses him after their memories are shared.
Picture: Picture: here

I'm sorry but lelou x c.c. aren't canon. actually he's not canon with anyone.. and to be fairly honest the sentence for him was
"However Lelouch does show hints of romantic feelings for Shirley Fenette, C.C., and Kallen Kōzuki; however he was never able to express how he really feldt about them but it is shown that he did cared deeply for each of them."
plus they never ended up together nor declared the possible love to eachother :/
EtnaEracleaJan 2, 2011 5:02 AM

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges
Jan 2, 2011 4:03 AM

Mar 2009
Character: Shiranui Kazuki
Anime/Manga: Starry Sky
Stole to: Yahisa Tsukiko
Proof (He): "Even after he falls in love with Tsukiko,..."
Proof (She):

Source: (He) Kazuki MAL Page & (She) Kazuki MAL Page under spoiler ^^
Banner: I'll make it~

Claim rejected! Since he rejects Tsukiko's confession, they can't be counted as canon couple.

Character: Kururugi Suzaku
Anime/Manga: Code Geass
Stole to: Euphemia li Britannia
Proof (He):

Proof (She):

Source: Suzaku MAL Page (spoiler) & Euphemia MAL Page (spoiler)

#3 [Staff]
Character: Romeo Candorebanto Montague
Anime/Manga: Romeo X Juliet
Stole to: Juliet Fiammata Asto Capulet
Proof (He): "Like Juliet, he too is torn between his responsibilities to his father and his love for Juliet to a lesser degree."
Proof (She): "She is often torn between her responsibilities as the last Capulet and her love for Romeo."
Source: Romeo MAL Page & Juliet MAL Page
tsumuJan 2, 2011 6:48 AM
Jan 2, 2011 4:50 AM

Apr 2010
Character: Louise de la Valliere
Anime/Manga: Zero no Tsukaima
Stolen From: Saito Hiraga
Proof (He): It is later revealed that Saito has feelings for Louise and even says it openly to her.
Proof (She): Louise at first hates Saito, but over time, grows fond of him and eventually falls in love with him.
Banner: Yes,please
Picture:Here Here
Character: Taiga Aisaka
Anime/Manga: Toradora!
Stole to: Ryuji Takasu
Proof (He):Eventually, he and Taiga become a couple.
Proof (She):Though she treats Ryūji badly at first, her feelings begin to change as she spends more time with him. They later become a couple.
Banner: Yes,please!
Picture:In the middle
JunoInfernaJan 2, 2011 5:06 AM
Jan 2, 2011 4:55 AM

Jul 2008
Character: Kyouta Tsubaki
Anime/Manga: Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
Stole to: Tsubaki Hibino
Proof (He):

Proof (She): " She falls for the school's most popular guy who is Kyouta Tsubaki, but refuses to acknowledge it."
Banner: Yes, please ^^
Picture:

Character: Brief
Anime/Manga: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Stole to: Panty
Proof (He): "He has a crush on Panty, who is frequently impassive towards his advances; she does, however, develop some feelings for him upon seeing his face and later stops calling him Geek Boy altogether, though he continues to be treated similarly."
Proof (She): "she does, however, develop some feelings for him...."
Banner: Yes, please ^^
Picture:

Badge:
Jan 2, 2011 5:45 AM

Aug 2009
EtnaEraclea said:
Plama_chan's claim
Poaching claim format
Character: Kaname Kuran
Anime/Manga: Vampire Knight
Stole to: Yuuki Cross
Proof (He): "Kaname loves Yuki more than anything in the world."
Proof (She): "Yuki leaves the school with Kaname and lives with him as his lover at their family home."
Source: Vampire Knight Wiki
Banner: I'll make it

Thanks, Etna! <3

Character: Arata Ichikawa
Anime/Manga: Moe Kare!!
Stole to: Hikaru Wakamiya
Proof (He): "However he starts realizing and expressing that he is in love with Hikaru Wakamiya."
Proof (She): "At the end she chose Arata and ended up having a child with him."
Banner: I'll make it ^^

#3 (staff)
Character: Edgar J. C. Ashenbert
Anime/Manga: Hakushaku to Yousei
Stole to: Lydia Carlton
Proof (He): "HHe is revealed to be in love with Lydia, and is frustrated and confused that she continually avoids his advances."
Proof (She): "Lydia currently is considered Edgar's fiancee..."
Banner: I'll make it ^^
Plama_chanJan 2, 2011 6:06 AM

空を見上げたらふわり笑顔がこぼれたよこわくないよ大丈夫だよって聞こえた
空を見上げたらふいに涙がこぼれたよ過去に残した傷跡さえ今は愛しい

Jan 2, 2011 6:16 AM

Feb 2008
Character: Hijikata Toshizo
Anime/Manga: Hakuouki Hekketsuroku
Stole to: Yukimura Chizuru
Proof (He): "He is responsible for her welfare. He acts as if it is to his dismay but he does care for Chizuru's safety, as he is often shown protecting her during battles."
Proof (She): "Chizuru greatly cares for the Shinsengumi, and it's implied in the anime that she will develop a strong romantic relationship with Hijikata." and "Later on, when Hijikata finally cannot control his thirst for blood, he allows Chizuru to give him her blood and the two seem to grow closer together as a result." - the best I was able to find. T_T
Source: Here and here

Character: Rimudo Roun
Anime/Manga: Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden
Stole to: Okuda Takiko
Proof (He): "He doesn't have much interest in the other Seishi, and has instead made Takiko the centre of his universe, despite their intial rocky relationship. It was Soruen who encouraged him to respect his feelings for Takiko, and to confess his love, which he does in chapter 14."
Proof (She): "Although their relationship is quite turbulant for a long while, they even fall in love. In a round-a-bout, I-hate-you-screw-off sort of way. Uruki becomes the pillar of emotional support that Takiko has been craving."
Source: Rimudo's MAL page + Takiko's MAL page
Picture: On the left

#3 ---- staff bonus
Character: Kuran Haruka
Anime/Manga: Vampire Knight
Stole to: Kuran Juuri
Proof (He): "It is revealed in 38th Night that Juri (his wife and sister) and Haruka have been together for almost 3000 years, ever since Juri was born. Haruka fell in love with Juri and pursued her dogmatically until she returned his affections."
Proof (She): "Juri was the wife and sister of Haruka Kuran."
Source: Here + Juuri's MAL page
Picture: 1st on right
GeminiReiJan 2, 2011 9:32 AM
Jan 2, 2011 6:26 AM

Mar 2009
Character: Makoto Kashino
Anime/Manga: Yumeiro Patissiere
Stole to: Amano Ichigo
Proof (He): "As the story progress Kashino's feelings for Ichigo shines through"
Proof (She): "Though, there are hints that she is developing feelings for Makoto Kashino."
Source: He & She

Character: Zack Fair
Anime/Manga: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Stole to: Aerith Gainsborough
Proof (He): "he is revealed to be Aerith Gainsborough's first boyfriend"
Proof (She): "At the age of 15, Aerith met Zack, for whom she developed feelings during his stay in Midgar."
Source: He & She

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Jan 2, 2011 7:02 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
UPDATED~
Rejected:
#358 Tailee
Jan 2, 2011 7:10 AM

Mar 2009
Tailee said:
Proof (She):

Claim rejected! Since he rejects Tsukiko's confession, they can't be counted as canon couple.

Ops, Sorry I should have added the lats part earlier >3>'' More prof added under (She) spoiler. Really sorry...
Jan 2, 2011 10:39 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
#3 [Staff Bonus]
Character: Kukai Souma
Anime/Manga: Shugo Chara!
Stole to: Utau Hoshina
Proof (He): In the first chapter of Shugo Chara! Encore! it is revealed that Kuukai has feelings for Utau, eventually his feelings are returned, and the two end up being a couple.
Proof (She): In Shugo Chara! Encore! Utau falls for Kuukai, and the two end up in a romantic relationship.
Source: Kukai MAL + Utau MAL
Jan 2, 2011 10:44 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
UPDATED~
Jan 2, 2011 11:31 AM
Feb 2010
Character: Thobari Durandal Kumohira
Anime/Manga: Nabari No Ou
Stole to: Hanabusa Seki
Proof (He): ---
Proof (She): "Thobari's 40-year-old live-in lover"
Source: Seki's MAL Page
Banner: I'll make it n_n

(hope this is enough v_v she's really unknown and even tho he is a main chara theres really NOTHING for him because story doesnt focus on this or anything related to it @__@)

Character: Touji Seryou
Anime/Manga: Seven Days
Stole to: Shino Yuzuru
Proof (He - Shino): "Because I love you. When next week comes around I don't want to return to being merely senpai and kouhai."
Proof (He - Seryou): "I have something I've wanted to say so much but the whole time i never could say it ... I love you. Yuzuru-san, I love you. [...] Yuzuru-san, I love you more than Shino, more than anyone."
They get together after this. See last few [7] pages of the manga after Seryou's confession [link below for sources]...
Source: Quote Shino~ & Quote Seryou~ [until page 32]

#3 (Staff)
Character: Umi Kajiwara
Anime/Manga: Nousatsu Junkie
Stole to: Naka Kaburagi
Bonus: [Not in the given list but from very unknown manga]
Proof (He): "Umi is hinted to have feelings for Naka at the beginning of the series, shown through his constant sexual harassment and embarrassment when Naka compliments him. When Tsutsumi Ikue appears and shows a very blatant interest in Naka, Umi’s feelings become clear and he even confesses he is in love with Naka to Ms. President."
Proof (She): "Umi hits her, kicks her, and sexually harasses her but he's also so much more important to her than stopping her hundredth failures and not giving up. She grows close to Umi and starts to care for him after he accepts her for who she is. She falls in love with Umi later on."
Source: Naka's MAL Page & Umi's MAL Page
Jan 2, 2011 6:22 PM

Feb 2009
Character: Hiroki Kamijou
Anime/Manga: Junjou Romantica
Stolen From: Nowaki Kusama
Proof (He): Hiroki has now fallen in love and is in a relationship with Nowaki, who calls him Hiro-san.
Proof (He): His path crosses Hiroki’s by pure hazard. For him, it is love at first sight.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junjou_Romantica + http://myanimelist.net/character/6040/Nowaki_Kusama
Banner: I'll make my own :)

Character: Gunther Welkin
Anime/Manga: Valkyria Chronicles
Stolen from: Alicia Melchiott
Proof (He): After the invasion of Gallia by Imperial forces, he went on to become a teacher in the Lanseal Military Academy, married Alicia Melchiott, and had a baby girl.
Proof (She): She attempts to sacrifice herself to destroy the Marmota and is dissuaded only by Welkin's heartfelt admission of love. After the war, Alicia and Welkin return to Bruhl and marry.
Source: http://valkyria.wikia.com/wiki/Alicia_Melchiott + http://valkyria.wikia.com/wiki/Welkin_Gunther
Banner: I'll make my own :)
Jan 2, 2011 8:24 PM
Jul 2010
Character: Yuno Gasai
http://myanimelist.net/character/4963/Yuno_Gasai
Anime/Manga: Mirai Nikki
Stole to: Yukiteru Amano
Proof (He): Even though it is revealed to him that Yuno is not the real Yuno Gasai, he continues to stay by her; stating that "Yuno is Yuno".
Proof (She): She is secretly obsessed with Yukiteru and would do anything within her power to assist him.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Diary
Banner: Please make it for me! :3
Picture:http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/600328/amano_yukiteru-blush-cellphone-denim_skirt-gasai_y or http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/400495

Character: Chrno
http://myanimelist.net/character/2034/Chrno
Anime/Manga: Chrno Crusade
Stole to: Rosette Christopher
Proof (He): Rosette's contractor, partner, and closest friend.hrono will always try to persuade Rosette to think of other solutions as releasing the pocket watch not only creates pain in his partner but also lowers her already shortened lifespan.
Proof (She): Despite knowing exactly who and what Chrono is, she doesn't seem the least bit afraid of him and trusts him indefinitely as her partner.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_Crusade#Anime
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chrono_Crusade_episodes
Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/209871

Thank you!! ^w^

I'm sorry, but I definitely can't accept these claims. Proofs are too plain and don't prove that they would be canon couple. Come back with better proofs or claim somebody else.
tsumuJan 3, 2011 3:44 AM
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Jan 3, 2011 3:51 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
UPDATED~
Rejected:
#371 LifesHeart
Jan 3, 2011 3:00 PM

Jul 2010
badge:

Poaching claim format
Character: Kira Yamato
Anime/Manga: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed/Destiny
Stole to: Lacus Clyne
Bonus: yes
Proof: In time, she ends up falling in love with Kira (which is seen much more clearly in Gundam Seed Destiny), and Athrun & her engagement is ended without quarrel.// As the Bloody Valentine War goes on, Lacus meets and falls in love with the protagonist of the series, Kira Yamato.
Source: Lacus MAL page// Lacus Wiki page
Banner: Please make it for me! ^_^
Picture: here or here

Character: Saji Crossroad
Anime/Manga: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Stole to: Louise Halevy
Bonus: yes
Proof: His girlfriend, Louise, lost her left hand and entire family due to an unprovoked attack from the Throne Drei Gundam.
Source: MAL
Banner: Please make it for me! ^_^
Picture: here or bottom left in sweater vest

ty ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2011 4:25 PM

Aug 2008
Character: Hinata Hideki
Anime/Manga: Angel Beats
Stole to: Yui
Proof (He): "When Yui wanted to get married, Hinata stepped up and proposed, seriously, that he wanted to get married to Yui so that she can be happy."
Proof (She): "Sadly saying that no one wanted to marry her since she couldn't do anything with her paralyzed body, Hinata suddenly shows up and tells her that he would marry her, regardless of her handicap. Happily knowing this, Yui accepts her fate and disappears."
Banner: Yes, please x3
Picture: 1

Character: Kaoru Kawahira
Anime/Manga: Inukami
Stole to: Nadeshiko
Proof (He): "He shared this secret only with Nadeshiko, whom he revealed that he loved."
Proof (She): "She and Kaoru seem to share a special bond that causes some jealousy from her pack-mates at times."
Picture: 1/2

#3 [staff bonus]
Character: Helios
Anime/Manga: Sailor Moon
Stole to: Chibiusa
Proof (He): "Pegasus becomes a friend and companion to Chibiusa. He has to keep some secrets from her at first, but as the series progresses they get to become closer than friends as they share a kiss and a hug in the anime." "In the manga, it is strongly implied that Helios will eventually marry Chibiusa and become her "prince"."
Proof (She): "In Act 40 of the manga, it is stated that when she is old enough she will become Princess Lady Serenity. This form is shown in Artbooks IV and V and in Helios' dreams giving a strong indication that they will marry in the future."
Picture: 1/2

Badge:
Jan 3, 2011 4:31 PM

Aug 2009
Character: Shigure Sohma
Anime/Manga: Fruits Basket
Stole to: Akito Sohma
Proof (He): 'Family: Akito Sohma (girlfriend)' + 'Shigure is in love with Akito Sohma' + 'In chapter 132, he confessed his feelings to Akito and kissed her'
Proof (She): 'Family: Shigure Sohma (boyfriend)' + 'Akito and Shigure finally confessed their true feelings for each other and reconciled'
Source: Shigure's Wikia page + Akito's Wikia page
Banner: Please, make it for me =)
Picture:

Character: Yuki Sohma
Anime/Manga: Fruits Basket
Stole to: Machi Kuragi
Proof (He): 'He told Machi that he loved her' + 'She is the first female that he is able to embrace after the curse is broken'
Proof (She): 'Over time, Yuki and Machi grew much closer' + 'Machi and Yuki's relashionship build up from being just friends to crushes'
Source: Yuki's Wikia page + Machi's Wikia page
Banner: Please, make it for me =)
Picture:

[Badge]
NaeJan 3, 2011 4:35 PM

Jan 3, 2011 5:42 PM

Apr 2009
Character: Yahiko
Anime/Manga: Naruto
Stole to: Kanon
Proof (He): "Yahiko was willing to commit suicide rather than endanger Konan's life, displaying a very high level of loyalty to those he cared for. He had romantic feelings for Konan."
Proof (She): "Konan also showed romantic feelings towards Yahiko, caring for him and wanting to be as close to him as possible."
Source: Yahiko's & Konan's

Character: Ren Ichinose
Anime/Manga: Strobe Edge
Stole to: Ninako Kinoshita

Source: Here and here.

Jan 4, 2011 1:05 AM

Aug 2009
Character: Tsubasa Amaha
Anime/Manga: Starry☆Sky
Proof (He): "He says he wants Tsukiko and that he loves her."
Proof (She): "In the end they marry 5 years later."
Source: these are both under the spoiler tag plus one more proof here :D
Banner: Please make it for me :D
Picture: the boy :D

I'm sorry is been decided that any of the charas from Starry Sky can't be allowed since:
- game charas have never been accepted [unless they do have a manga/anime version]
- the game actually may let you make the girl ending up with any of the male charas in it, depending only on what you decide, for this reason is easily findable a good quote regarding this, since wikia reports any of the possible endings.
- about what said above, i've been informed that the manga is been setted more or less like the game, so nothing would really change and wouldnt give a clear idea of "who's really canon with the girl", cuz we mean only the true real ultimate canon couples
- would remain only the anime, which is only just started, and we cant know IF and WHAT the author decided to make as final canon couple in the anime.
- still: as the anime is started from a couple of episodes only, it's already hinted that it may be like the manga, which dedicates 2 episodes (or so) to any male charas, making them noone to be the real very main male chara which she will end up in the very end
So as for all the above reasons we decided to not allow any character from starry sky for the current theme where one only simple thing is required: the chara must be really canon with another person. Also, any other anime like SS, which can have "multiple canon couples" with the same main girl/male wont be allowed as well.
That said, feel free to claim another chara to replace this one :3

Character: Colonnello
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Stole to: Lal Mirch
Proof (He): "Colonnello himself seems also have feelings for Lal and often teases her"
Proof (She): "it's implied that Lal harbors romantic feelings towards him since whenever he's around, she always blushed, though she's sometimes annoyed by him because he always said she "have to act more womanly". In the future, his death really shocked Lal and she even keeps his pacifier and headband and sometimes looks at her photo with Colonnello"
Picture:

thank you ^^
EtnaEracleaJan 5, 2011 12:58 PM
Jan 4, 2011 8:11 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
UPDATED~
Rejected:
#371 LifesHeart
Jan 4, 2011 2:03 PM
Jul 2010
LifesHeart said:
Proof (He): Even though it is revealed to him that Yuno is not the real Yuno Gasai, he continues to stay by her; stating that "Yuno is Yuno".
Proof (She): She is secretly obsessed with Yukiteru and would do anything within her power to assist him.

Picture:http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/600328/amano_yukiteru-blush-cellphone-denim_skirt-gasai_y or http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/400495

Proof (He): Rosette's contractor, partner, and closest friend.hrono will always try to persuade Rosette to think of other solutions as releasing the pocket watch not only creates pain in his partner but also lowers her already shortened lifespan.
Proof (She): Despite knowing exactly who and what Chrono is, she doesn't seem the least bit afraid of him and trusts him indefinitely as her partner.

Thank you!! ^w^

I'm sorry, but I definitely can't accept these claims. Proofs are too plain and don't prove that they would be canon couple. Come back with better proofs or claim somebody else.

Proof (He): Even though it is revealed to him that Yuno is not the real Yuno Gasai, he continues to stay by her; stating that "Yuno is Yuno". Yuno attempts to kill him. In chapter 59, the final chapter, he becomes god after Yuno kills herself. Despite becoming god, he does nothing for 10,000 years before he meets Yuno again after Deus reconnects the 2nd and 3rd world.
Proof (She): She says that she loves Yuki as she comes to greet him. Despite her resolve to kill Yukiteru and herself, she is shaken when she realizes that her Diary is writing her true feelings for Yuki.She is reunited with Yukiteru, albeit as the 3rd world's only implanted with the former Yuno's memories, and both become god.
She is reunited with Yukiteru, albeit as the 3rd world's only implanted with the former Yuno's memories, and both become god.
They are together at the end
Source: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v11/c059/45.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v11/c059/46.html

Chrono and Rosette are together on their last day on earth

further proof:

If you need more proof please tell me :)
LifesHeartJan 4, 2011 3:49 PM
Jan 4, 2011 3:55 PM

Jan 2009
Character: Shinichi Kudo
Anime/Manga: Detective Conan
Stole to: Ran Mouri
Proof (He): "Now he lives with his friend and love Rachel Moore as Conan Edogawa who helps her father Richard solve cases"
Proof (She): "Both are in love with one another but neither have the courage to admit their feelings."
Picture: Here (In the picture say: Shinichi Kudo^^)
LaulalyJan 4, 2011 4:00 PM
Jan 5, 2011 5:16 AM

Mar 2010
Character: Suzuya Tohzuki
Proof (He): "he tells her his feelings. But Tsukiko reject him saying that she doent know if she loves him as a lover or childhood friend, so in pain Suzuya avoids her for the next days adn she got depress and fall on her butt, then she screamed Suzuya's name and he comes running to help her, and she realizes that she likes him as a lover and they started going out."
Proof (She): "afters 5 years they got marry."
Source: Under spoiler
Banner: i'll make it

Character: Ryunosuke Miyaji
Proof (He): "...The next day he confessed his love for her!!"
Proof (She): "After a few years thay are at his parents’ house and she agrees to marry him after they both graduate college."

She can't be canon with more than one guy... >_>"
EtnaEracleaJan 5, 2011 7:36 AM
Jan 5, 2011 7:53 AM

Mar 2010
Minami-Rin said:
Character: Suzuya Tohzuki
Proof (He): "he tells her his feelings. But Tsukiko reject him saying that she doent know if she loves him as a lover or childhood friend, so in pain Suzuya avoids her for the next days adn she got depress and fall on her butt, then she screamed Suzuya's name and he comes running to help her, and she realizes that she likes him as a lover and they started going out."
Proof (She): "afters 5 years they got marry."

Character: Ryunosuke Miyaji
Proof (He): "...The next day he confessed his love for her!!"
Proof (She): "After a few years thay are at his parents’ house and she agrees to marry him after they both graduate college."

She can't be canon with more than one guy... >_>"

Sowwie т.т
Character: Hitagi Senjougahara
Anime/Manga: Bakemonogatari
Stole to: Araragi Koyomi
Bonus: yes~
Proof (She): At the end of Mayoi Snail, she admits that she loves Koyomi, and subsequently enters into a relationship with him.
(He) ---
Banner: yes, please :3
Pic: Purple hair

Character: Nino
Anime/Manga: Arakawa under the bridge
Stole to: Kou Ichinomiya
Bonus: yes~
Proof (She): She is a self-claimed Venusian and later Kou's girlfriend.
Proof (He): In order to pay off his 'debt' to her, he fulfills her wishes by becoming her boyfriend and moving in with her, thus leaving his carefree and rich life behind him.
Source: She/He
Banner: yes, please :3
Pic: Blonde
Minami-RinFeb 17, 2011 9:09 AM
Jan 5, 2011 10:38 AM

Apr 2010
Character: Chane Laforet
Anime/Manga: Baccano!
Stole to: Claire Stanfield
Proof (He): He proposes to Chane on their first meeting and promises to find her again. He later does so, in the OVA. + Once again, the Rail Tracer, who is in fact Claire Stanfield, an assassin for the Gandor family, confesses his love and proposes to her.
Proof (She): Bonus
Source: He~
Picture: here~

Character: Miria Harvent
Anime/Manga: Baccano!
Stole to: Isaac Dian
Proof (He): He's in love with Miria,...
Proof (She): Another eccentric thief, she is the partner and lover of Isaac Dian.
Source: He~ She~
Picture: here~ or here~

THANKS~
Jan 5, 2011 11:20 AM

Jan 2009
Character: Sagara Sousuke
Anime/Manga: Full Metal Panic!
Stole to: Kaname Chidori
Proof (He): "His deep feelings for Chidori Kaname are unavoidably clear by the beginning of TSR."
Proof (She): "After a point in the series, she makes it obvious to herself that she likes Sousuke."
Source: He~ She~
Picture: here~ here~ or Here~
Jan 5, 2011 12:02 PM

Mar 2009
Tailee said:
Proof (She):

Since it's been decided that SS character can't be allowed in this theme I'm changing character ^^

Character: Hungary
Anime/Manga: Hetalia Axis Powers
Stole to: Austria
Proof (He) & (She): "Austria/Hungary is a popular pairing in Hetalia: Axis Powers, involving the characters of Austria and Hungary. It is notable for being the only heterosexual and "deliberated" pairing given in canon so far" --> More on the same page
Jan 5, 2011 1:43 PM

May 2009
Badge:: http://i55.tinypic.com/6nv3vp.png

Character: Nouhime
Anime/Manga: Sengoku Basara
Stole from: Oda Nobunaga
Proof (He): Nobunaga married Nōhime, the daughter of Saitō Dōsan, as a matter of political strategy
Proof (She): Nouhime is Nobunaga's wife
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oda_Nobunaga http://myanimelist.net/character/19620/Nouhime
Picture: here~
Jan 6, 2011 1:03 AM

Aug 2009

aww...a well ^^ well heres my new claim :D
Character: Shinpo, Daiya
Anime/Manga: Parfait Tic
Stole to: Kameyama, Fuuko
Proof (He): "Fuuko had a big crush on Daiya but when she confessed he rejected her kindly."
Proof (She): "He has been dating Fuuko after finally gaining her feelings back for him"
Picture: the brown haired boy at the bottom X)

thank youuu :D
EtnaEracleaJan 6, 2011 3:50 AM
Jan 6, 2011 9:44 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
UPDATED~
Jan 13, 2011 11:54 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Kazuha Toyama
Anime/Manga: Detective Conan
Stole to: Heiji Hattori
Bonus: fill this row if you'll use the bonus! Yes/No
Proof (He): Heiji has been shown to be very jealous when another man takes a intrest in her, as seen when he was clearly jealous when she told him she was hugging another man....
Proof (She): Her relationship with Heiji is much like Ran's relationship with Shinichi.
Picture: The Girl in the Left side
or this Girl in the Right
or this one

Character: Misaki Ayuzawa
Anime/Manga: Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
Stole to: Usui Takumi
Proof (He): Usui truly cares and loves Misaki but he is waiting for the right time for them to be together and officially date each other. In Chapter 51, he interrupts her onfession with a kiss, asking her to wait just a little bit longer until the time is right.
Proof (She): Ayuzawa is confused as to Usui's true feelings the whole series, but in the final episode, they both confess to each other and have a kiss.
Picture: Here~
or This Girl in the left

Thank You ^^
Jan 14, 2011 5:38 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
UPDATED~
Feb 1, 2011 3:58 AM

Dec 2008
January Theme [Poach] is now CLOSED!

February Theme will be opened later~

Feb 1, 2011 3:17 PM

Dec 2008
#6th Destiny Theme has now started: Strip a Character at Poker!

Note for banner makers: it's not a must but if you want make the banners even more original you could try to put on them some poker cards, would be awesomly perfect ♥

Strip Poker Claim Format:
Character: FULL Name
Anime/Manga: FULL Title
Theme: Strip Poker
Banner: I'll make it / Please make it for me!
Proof pic: follow rules, must be posted by anyone!

Enjoy!!
EtnaEracleaMar 1, 2011 2:20 PM

Feb 1, 2011 3:19 PM

Dec 2008
ahin's claims
Character: Uzumaki Naruto
Anime/Manga: Naruto
Proof Pic: http://img196.imageshack.us/i/b035narukopie.jpg/ or http://img831.imageshack.us/i/bsnormal1031221225kopie.png/ or http://img190.imageshack.us/i/narutochapter320colored.jpg/

Character: Allen Walker
Anime/Manga: D.Gray-Man
Proof Pic: http://img80.imageshack.us/i/12329950kopie.jpg/ or http://img819.imageshack.us/i/278753kopie.jpg/

#3 (Staff Bonus)
Character: Takuto Tsunashi
Anime/Manga: Star Driver
Proof Pic: http://www.zerochan.net/416462

=============================================================================================

KeigoAtobe007's claim
Character: Roy Mustang
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist / Brotherhood
Proof pic: to be quoted

=============================================================================================

-panda-'s claim
Character: Kamina
Anime/Manga: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Character: Yoite
Anime/Manga: Nabari no Ou

Farethy's claims
Character: Minato Arisato
Anime/Manga: Persona 3
Banner: I'll make mine.
Proof pic: It's this delicious guy here.
Character: Yuri Lowell
Anime/Manga: Tales of Vesperia
Proof pic: And another delicious guy around here.
#3 [staff]
Character: Gareki
Anime/Manga: Karneval
Proof pic: Black-haired sexy guy next to the blonde-haired sexy guy. Awwww yeah.

vanRenN's claim
Character: Gintoki Sakata
Anime/Manga: Gintama
Proof pic: This

Mine
Character: Hiruma Yoichi
Anime/Manga: eyeshield21
Proof pic: x.x.x.x.x

Character: Date Masamune
Anime/Manga: Sengoku Basara
Proof pic: x.x

#3 staff bonus
Character: Hibari Kyoya
Proof pic: x.x. x

#4 creator
Character: Lockon Stratos - Neil Dylandy
Anime/Manga: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Proof pic: x

Chiyo-ko's claim
Character: Rob Lucci
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Proof pic: 1.2.3
Character: Portgas D. Ace
Proof pic: here
#3 staff
Character: Shanks
Proof pic: http://www.zerochan.net/401206

Luchixa's claim
Character: Sebastian Michaelis
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji
EtnaEracleaMar 3, 2011 2:20 AM

Feb 1, 2011 3:33 PM

Apr 2009
Character: Izaya Orihara
Anime/Manga: DurararA!!
Banner: Yes Please

Feb 1, 2011 3:36 PM

Apr 2009
mouse_girl said:
Anime/Manga: DurararA!!

Anime/Manga: Durarara!!
Proof Pic: One~ Two~ Three~LeftlFour~

Fixed~
mouse_girlFeb 1, 2011 3:46 PM

Feb 1, 2011 3:39 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Roronoa Zoro
Banner: Yes, please <3
Proof Pic: Here || Here || Here || or Here if none of those work >< I'd rather the others though...

Character: Sanji
Proof Pic: Here || Here ||if those two aren't possible, then|| Here || Here

First pic rejected since re-sized in a banner including the chest, it wouldnt be shown the un-dressing theme.
Second one, well is definitely not undressed^^"

#3 (Staff Bonus)
Character: Trafalgar Law
Proof Pic: Here, with the dark hair ||If that one doesn't work, then|| Here || Here
the rejected pic is b'cuz his t-shirt isn't undressing him a LOT, and so in the banner wouldnt be shown his belly and undressing theme that much due to the cut until the chest

Badge:
EtnaEracleaFeb 2, 2011 1:23 AM

Badges: CCO || TCO || ACP || TSC || OEC || UC || TES
Feb 1, 2011 3:42 PM

Apr 2009
Character: Mukuro Rokudo
Banner:Yes Please
Proof pic: Here

Feb 1, 2011 4:06 PM

Dec 2009
Character: Shiki
Anime/Manga: Togainu no Chi
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Feb 1, 2011 4:08 PM
Jul 2010
Character: Kaworu Nagisa
Anime/Manga: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Banner: Please make it for me :3
Proof pic: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=242147

Thank you!! ^w^
Feb 1, 2011 4:13 PM

Mar 2009
Character: Yamamoto Takeshi
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Banner: Please make it for me :)

Character: Dino Cavallone
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Banner: Please make it for me :)

Thank you :D

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [C.C.O.] Finished Banners ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EtnaEraclea - Oct 19, 2009

4064 by cookies05 »»
Feb 27, 2016 4:19 AM

» [Obsession] Text Claiming~

EtnaEraclea - Sep 28, 2014

6 by Phraze »»
Apr 17, 2015 12:44 AM

» [Game] Corrupt a wish... ~

10 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Dec 28, 2014 4:23 AM

Sticky: » » [Urgent] Recruiting Staff: Club needs YOUR help - Do u want a job? OPEN ( 1 2 3 )

EtnaEraclea - Nov 3, 2009

107 by SibbyChu »»
Oct 8, 2014 8:13 PM

» [Announcement] Hiatus ~ However with the hope to come back someday stronger than ever.

1 by annabloem »»
Sep 29, 2014 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.