Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2018 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont care how masterfully it can be used in this setup we are specfically told it can be 50/50 on alignment unlike other setups were we can only go on role anyalysis to assumr that role is scum aligned based on the game. Ive seen 2 scum aligned neighborizer before they're quite effective but the problem here is that they have a huge chance of being scum aligned. Plus even if the role itself is outted it loses literally no power, cause the private chats still happen but the sooner we know its town aligned the better.

I can't understand how you can't wait for the first night for someone to out the neighbourizer. It is exactly the 50/50 rate that makes me think you're scummy. Because town wouldn't force a claim straight away, since there is still a chance of them flipping town. Scum on the other hand knows this already and would just want to know who the neighbourizer is.

Well i am town and thats what i am doing so get off your biased High Horse. What does giving the neighborzier 1 night unclaimed do? Like honestly answer that question gwenny.

Mar 27, 2018 11:44 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Why should any of our roles be hidden then? You sound like an as (donkey) I can't even call it scummy anymore maybe just misunderstood. Here is a thought lead by example and claim your role fool.

I am the town Jail keeper, and why are u using every role as a means to protect 1 role that has a huge chance of being scum aligned I literally dont understand.

WTF are you doing.
Mar 27, 2018 11:45 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

longer neighborizer waits to claim the more they're screwing themselves, cause its gonna get to the point where i will not town read them.
bias clouding your judgement early? Seeting yourself up to scum read whoever claims naighbor.
Noted

The fact that u jumped on this statement, yet know how i play makes me think your scum. BEcause if u really did understand how I do things you would realize that statement was a threat, which honestly I think it worked and trust me i am quite sure who the neighborizer is.

Mar 27, 2018 11:45 AM

Sep 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tainted said:
well shit dodged the pocket

I'm not sure >.< it's some tone reads.

Trust me i dont pocket lol

But ur reply seems naturally scum, like u had expected me to just pocket you.

Change Vote:tainted Atleast for now
lol the pocket was mine xD
Mar 27, 2018 11:46 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Does shinichi always fear monger like this? Devil's advocate I remember not straight out fear mongering...

WHat fear mongering do u speak of, and I absolutely loving play the devils advocate its so me.

Mar 27, 2018 11:46 AM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:
ScarletCelestial said:

I mean you're literally using what they said in order to say someone's scum. It suggests you at least trust them.
nah Phraze could still say those things as scum.
That was just an observation so it isn't really impossible

That makes zero sense to me.

I'm saying that you're trusting them, so why aren't you giving them a read. You're saying that it isn't impossible they're scum.

Gimme a read.
Mar 27, 2018 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Does shinichi always fear monger like this? Devil's advocate I remember not straight out fear mongering...
I don't see any fear mongering?
Tainted said:
Wisp-O said:
Roz for some reason likes fakeclaiming as town, but I agree with Osie in that it's just bad to make unnecessary lies.
where did the roz fake claiming thing came from? He haven't even claimed yet.
past games
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Mar 27, 2018 11:50 AM

Dec 2012
NewG said:
@Karote @taker6898 @Century_Orion

don't think you can hide in the dark

>:C
Mar 27, 2018 11:53 AM

Sep 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
Tainted said:
nah Phraze could still say those things as scum.
That was just an observation so it isn't really impossible

I'm saying that you're trusting them, so why aren't you giving them a read. You're saying that it isn't impossible they're scum.

Gimme a read.
What Phraze is saying about gwen makes sense but does that make her town? Gwen haven't even flip scum yet..
Agreeing with what she's saying doesnt mean I trust her.

Neut yeah there's your read
Mar 27, 2018 11:54 AM

Sep 2015
Karote said:
NewG said:
@Karote @taker6898 @Century_Orion

don't think you can hide in the dark

>:C
Karote is lurking so he's town.
Mar 27, 2018 11:55 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
For those who asked how I feel about gwen. I don't get the scum vibes I did the last time I nailed her as scum so town lean for now. I'm not seeing as much mechanics talk from gwen as Phraze alluded to. @phraze care to give examples to substantiate your claim? Mudslinging and slander isn't becoming of you dear.

edit: typo

Ill rememember this if either 1 is proven scum.

logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Only one it harms claiming is scum if said neighorizer is scum.
and if they are town then alln you did was give mafia one less nk target. Why kill outed neighbor when they can try to kill invest? I'm done with this mechanics talk with you it's a waste of time.

why are u so hung up on a PR dieing at night? YOu act like its the end of the game if we lose a PR on night 1.

Mar 27, 2018 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Why should any of our roles be hidden then? You sound like an as (donkey) I can't even call it scummy anymore maybe just misunderstood. Here is a thought lead by example and claim your role fool.

I am the town Jail keeper, and why are u using every role as a means to protect 1 role that has a huge chance of being scum aligned I literally dont understand.
jailkeeper has a similar chance of being scum sir. Though you would ve takong a bit of a chance its not completley out of the question. I believe your jailkeeper but which one is the question. Also I wasn't trying to protect one role as I was against both yours and roz's claim suggestions. Why did it take for me to call you out about you own role for you to take action?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 27, 2018 11:56 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

oh this perfect even more reason for me to suspect you :D

Town can mindmeld with town, assuming that pocketing attempts may happen is basically ur way of saying that that town should stop reading people for thinking the same as themselves which seems like a scummy suggestion.
vote me then. What's all this scummy posturing you're doing?

Ur reactions are just fine, i dont think i need to vote u to get you into the thread or to reply to my posts.

Mar 27, 2018 11:57 AM

Sep 2015
Btw @Shinichi-kun is that a hardclaim?
Mar 27, 2018 11:58 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@RE to answer your question about how Suzu used town!neighbor. She nearly neighbors me (mafia) which would have been all bad for me. She also used her abilkity to have another townie confirm her role when she was almost lynched. It's quite useful for town. Check out Alcatraz d2 if you want to see it for yourself.

We dont need to confirm the existance of the role since we know it exists we just need to find the user of said role and their alignment.

Mar 27, 2018 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

U dont have any current read? WHy do u need to reread to form any sort of read? Are u just trying to think carefully about what ur gonna say since you're scum aligned?
you saw right through me, there is absolutely no fooling you. I guess I should give up now and throw in the towel....

What did u feel this sarcastic post would accomplish other than giving people more reasons to think u may be scum.

Mar 27, 2018 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
Tainted said:
ScarletCelestial said:

WTF?
lol what's this response?
Yeah you're getting a leash too.
Actually you can have the handcuffs ;)

U sound liek trolling scum

logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Really? Cause i have a slight idea who is scum due to that frivilous talk, i am spotaneous so whatever bias u expect from me is clouding ur judgement.
you're a joke to me right now... your the one spouting bias shit bro. Get it together

Like what?

Mar 27, 2018 12:00 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.6
Wisp-O (3): NewG, logic340, RE
NewG (2): Wisp-O, Phraze
Karote (1): yurkin
Shinichi (1): Century
Tainted (1): Shinichi
Taker (1): Tainted
yurkin (1): Karote

Not Voting: Scarlet, taker, roz1roz
http://itsalmo.st/#lavieennight1
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 27, 2018 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:

1. Why don't you like this post
2. Which is like I said the best time to look busy as scum; those are my valid reasons. Just because it's wine doesnt mean I have to dismiss them.
3. Yea you're not asking for those roles to claim but only the roles around them. Seems about right... -.-

Cause ur trying to use meta to assume what your doing isnt scummy
so instead u would rather stay in the dark about mechanics because ur afraid of scum taking advantage of that talk, where is ur aggresiveness u filthy scum.
-I dont get ur sarcastic point here.

Mar 27, 2018 12:04 PM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

WTF are you doing.

Complying with logic is all lol

Mar 27, 2018 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
Tainted said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Gimme a read.
What Phraze is saying about gwen makes sense but does that make her town? Gwen haven't even flip scum yet..

I mean u wouldnt be agreeing with someone u think is scum lol -.-

Mar 27, 2018 12:08 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

jailkeeper has a similar chance of being scum sir. Though you would ve takong a bit of a chance its not completley out of the question. I believe your jailkeeper but which one is the question. Also I wasn't trying to protect one role as I was against both yours and roz's claim suggestions. Why did it take for me to call you out about you own role for you to take action?

Ur playing at the same game phraze did to me in zero escape lol, she challenged me to claim but when i finally did claim she wined herself into thinking i was scum.

I saw no reason to claim before u asked, you asked so i provided do what you will with this information.

Mar 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Dec 2013
Also @logic340 what you say about the JK is true

Both can exist

None Can exist

or 1 can exist

If u think the scum one exists why arent u supporting me in getting the neighborizer to claim?

Mar 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Aug 2014
Clarifications from questions I've received:
Mafia neighbourer can neighbour mafia
The Wild Card will not flip as Wild Card upon death, but as the category the role the Wild Card is came from (e. g. Wild Card Citizen would flip as a "Townsperson")
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 27, 2018 12:10 PM

Dec 2013
Tainted said:
Btw @Shinichi-kun is that a hardclaim?

I am the Grizzled Police Cheif, aka the town jailer keeper

Mar 27, 2018 12:10 PM

Sep 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tainted said:

well that's what I'm trying to figure out so I put her in a leash.
Anyway if Gwen/Phraze is my top scumreads I will side with Phraze.
The two doesn't seem SvS so one of them should be town.
Mar 27, 2018 12:21 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
you saw right through me, there is absolutely no fooling you. I guess I should give up now and throw in the towel....

What did u feel this sarcastic post would accomplish other than giving people more reasons to think u may be scum.
it was meant to accomplish sarcasm....mission accomplished.

Mar 27, 2018 12:23 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
The Wild Card will not flip as Wild Card upon death, but as the category the role the Wild Card is came from (e. g. Wild Card Citizen would flip as a "Townsperson")

@NewG this is why I explain things, and people still asked Penta...
I like the first question tho, didnt think that was possible
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:26 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

stop with this beating around the bush? do u think he is scum or not? Attacking is thought process isnt gunna make new information unfold, and this is shin, no matter what you say, he wont change how he thinks...

@shinichi-kun why did u claim tho? NVM

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:27 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

ya and it was pointless...

vote: Logic im happy with my vote here
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:33 PM

Oct 2013
Tainted said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

We hardly interacted how are you even seeing this?
<3
Mar 27, 2018 12:34 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
PentaFlare said:

First question was mine. I specifically pmed him to see if it can be of any use later. My plan got busted now ;-;
<3
Mar 27, 2018 12:35 PM

Sep 2016
vote: Scarlet
Not that confident in Wisp being scum anymore, but I don't want to tackle logic yet. Let's see more from other slots.

Where's the vote?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 27, 2018 12:37 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

First question was mine. I specifically pmed him to see if it can be of any use later. My plan got busted now ;-;
well the first question was good... sorry xD, i was talking about the second one, which I specifically explained in the thread...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:39 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Tainted said:

you cant be W/W if you dont talk

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:41 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

well the first question was good... sorry xD, i was talking about the second one, which I specifically explained in the thread...

But does the wild card know they are a wild card?
@Pentaflare
<3
Mar 27, 2018 12:42 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

But does the wild card know they are a wild card?
@Pentaflare
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:47 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

huh?
<3
Mar 27, 2018 12:49 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:

Both can exist

None Can exist

or 1 can exist

If u think the scum one exists why arent u supporting me in getting the neighborizer to claim?
I'm not seeing what one has to do with the other here? I give no shits about your claim at this time because it could very well be you're the only jailkeeper and similar to neighborizer it could be something like 50/50. Let's move past your neighbor hunt for now.

Mar 27, 2018 12:50 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
logic340 said:
stop with this beating around the bush? do u think he is scum or not? Attacking is thought process isnt gunna make new information unfold, and this is shin, no matter what you say, he wont change how he thinks...

Obviously to lure the other possible real town jailkeeper out, oohohohohoho~
<3
Mar 27, 2018 12:53 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

huh?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:54 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

and thats an unecessary death sentence...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 12:57 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

but maybe worth the risk ¯_(ツ)_/¯ not gonna let go of Shin because of this, not after it's fully proven
<3
Mar 27, 2018 12:59 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Ur playing at the same game phraze did to me in zero escape lol, she challenged me to claim but when i finally did claim she wined herself into thinking i was scum.

I saw no reason to claim before u asked, you asked so i provided do what you will with this information.
Why are you making said comparison and how does it prove anything in this game?

Mar 27, 2018 1:02 PM

Sep 2016
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

but maybe worth the risk ¯_(ツ)_/¯ not gonna let go of Shin because of this, not after it's fully proven
Even though I townread Shinichi, if mafia have two of the roles in the Killers category, then the claim is almost completely safe. Though it depends on how much you want to risk the Wild Card not landing in that category. So I think Shinichi should be left alone for now.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 27, 2018 1:02 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

WHat fear mongering do u speak of, and I absolutely loving play the devils advocate its so me.
dude your whole neighbor good chance of being scum spiel is fear mongering, don't play coy with me.

Mar 27, 2018 1:03 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

Both can exist

None Can exist

or 1 can exist

What has the one to do with the other?
<3
Mar 27, 2018 1:05 PM

Oct 2013
RE said:
NewG said:

Even though I townread Shinichi, if mafia have two of the roles in the Killers category, then the claim is almost completely safe. Though it depends on how much you want to risk the Wild Card not landing in that category. So I think Shinichi should be left alone for now.

I'll leave him alone for now but
<3
Mar 27, 2018 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
RE said:

I'll leave him alone for now but
xD xD xD
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
Wisp-O said:
logic340 said:
ya and it was pointless...

vote: Logic im happy with my vote here
Don't worry, be happy...may i ask why you must always defend your brother in these games? Is it because he brought you to the club or is it a familial thing?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.