Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2016 9:10 AM

Aug 2012
_Claire_ said:
Gruffin said:

Grave's a maybe because the direction her votes are going in is giving me a weird vibe. :| I'll go more into it soon.
Yes, I'm scumreading you because of your RNG talk. There's plenty else to suspect people for, so why are you focusing on RNG?

Why are we focusing on talk that is around the RVS phase?
+1
Though you're not pressuring me despite saying you wanted to talk to me is also a concern.

Nov 26, 2016 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
without Claire saying anything about what this experiment could be a theory I guess we should call it. I don't like just throwing my vote behind something that I have no idea what it is (note duo I feel town votes should move do easily) but if it's a scum experiment to kill a town and get another one Lynch for just following along? These are the things that I think about when I look at what's going on which is why I can't accept Kit's reasoning for just going along blindly.

I honestly think what I was doing is better than leaving vote in "one person one vote" thing. Probably people should change their vote to the train to get as much as possible we don't need small one vote votings. I think its better if we choose not as its 55 mins before phase change.

I understand people not following as they don't know if I am scum or not.
Your last sentence is my mind set. Why should any off is blindly follow a plan that hasn't been layed out in any detail? Where is the townie mindset in that? It's to vague is others want to try it do be out but I'm not going to blindly follow when there isn't anything compelling about "I'm trying something" shit were all trying something.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 26, 2016 9:12 AM

Apr 2015
aa-dono said:
_Claire_ said:

+1
Though you're not pressuring me despite saying you wanted to talk to me is also a concern.

With all this pressure going on towards you I am alr confused enough. I feel like I am the only one who is not understanding the logic behind your train. RVS phase was when everyone was being.. you know, "friendly" as I might say. People say you were joking about him getting scum or sth by RNG, but why nobody says anything about him omgus-vote you (and first omgusvote... wait, i think he ever omgus-voted you in the past. Was it the game where you were arsonist and he was town?)
Nov 26, 2016 9:12 AM

May 2012
Only caught up to this post. ;o; This is so chaotic.
aa-dono said:
Gruffin said:
I don’t like aa-dono’s RNG analysis though? Like all of the talk about RNG liking someone doesn’t tell us anything because people may react differently to getting a certain alignment based on their playstyle. It would be really easy for me to go “I hope I’m town!” pre-game and then turn around and say “Yay! I got town!” in this thread. Which is exactly what I did, funny how dono hadn’t noticed.
I do those chants all the time :P
And I didn't say "YAY I'm town" in any game. I used the RNG stuff to ask Soren. And then grave used that back on me.

Gruffin said:
Grave wanting to follow aa-dono in a vote on Soren doesn’t sound quite right to me:

I saw nothing in Soren’s prediction post that indicated he wanted to throw shade on others to keep himself safe. The reason this turned into the discussion it did was Grrr and Jack added their predictions, which led others and I to question them. The omgus wasn’t very serious-sounding as well, @grave_robber Could you explain why you think he was throwing shade? And oh no, stupid colds! D: Hope you get to feeling better.
Hmmm I don't think it was weird though. Soren did omgus even though he said he wasn't. I don't see much to it since it was still RVS at the time, but if you're gonna use this point, then Claire should also be in your scumread, since both she and grave found that vote to be odd.

No, I wasn't accusing you of doing it. I was saying that you're accusing certain players based on RNG, but ignoring others.
Now you're telling me to suspect Claire? I'm reserving judgement on Claire for now to see where their experiment goes.
Nov 26, 2016 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
Unvote. Vote: grave_robber

posts feel like triggering enmity between parties and not like problem solving.

@Gruffin
good luck reading over. should be handy in the future no matter what I flip

Nov 26, 2016 9:14 AM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
Gruffin said:

'<_'
That...Doesn't sound right. Why did you "dare" to vote him? It's not as if you knew his alignment unless you were scum. Is that really the only reason you suspect him?
I have a history of avoiding Soren in games because he's scary :')

Okay, I'll accept that answer. But can you lay out your reasons for suspecting him please?

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

I honestly think what I was doing is better than leaving vote in "one person one vote" thing. Probably people should change their vote to the train to get as much as possible we don't need small one vote votings. I think its better if we choose not as its 55 mins before phase change.

Your last sentence is my mind set. Why should any off is blindly follow a plan that hasn't been layed out in any detail? Where is the townie mindset in that? It's to vague is others want to try it do be out but I'm not going to blindly follow when there isn't anything compelling about "I'm trying something" shit were all trying something.

I dont see you trying something. Only seeing you replying on stuffs without anything new. Also reading everyone as neutral seems like scummish move to me because one of my ol' scum buddy did it in the past to avoid being linked to people.
And nono, just saying.

Aug 2012
Well, Claire is right on one thing. Jack's not getting lynched today :(

Vote Change: Gruffin
Your reads doesn't match up a lot of things. I'll highlight them in a bit. Or people can just read your reads and see what I meant :/

Jan 2008
grave_robber said:
Where are @logic340 and @Kit? This is unlike you guys, please post more. @Rinto-kun, where art thou?
Sleeping, catching up, wishing I woke up earlier :D I don't know how I'm going to catch up in the next 40 minutes if I keep responding to things @_@

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 26, 2016 9:15 AM

Aug 2012
_Claire_ said:
aa-dono said:
+1

With all this pressure going on towards you I am alr confused enough. I feel like I am the only one who is not understanding the logic behind your train. RVS phase was when everyone was being.. you know, "friendly" as I might say. People say you were joking about him getting scum or sth by RNG, but why nobody says anything about him omgus-vote you (and first omgusvote... wait, i think he ever omgus-voted you in the past. Was it the game where you were arsonist and he was town?)
All I remember in that game was you saying "She's the arsonist!". I don't remember everything else since I'm salty over it :P

Nov 26, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2014
_Claire_ said:
Gruffin said:

Grave's a maybe because the direction her votes are going in is giving me a weird vibe. :| I'll go more into it soon.
Yes, I'm scumreading you because of your RNG talk. There's plenty else to suspect people for, so why are you focusing on RNG?

Also I find it a bit weird that people are thinking aa-dono is "bad" and "worth voting" but not Soren. Soren was the one omgus-voting her.. isnt he more, lets say, "funny"? I still dont understand all this voting her because of her RNG talk. What is going on?

I think it's fine to talk about RVS, but I'm not really scum-reading her either. She has been asking people questions, has been active and to me it looks like she's scum-hunting. Nothing about her screams scum to me.

logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

+1

@_Claire_

Can you reply to this?

Nov 26, 2016 9:16 AM

Nov 2013
~Vote Count 1.4~

aa-dono(4) // Soren, Jackrito, Gruffin, grave_robber
grrr(3) // Ruu, _Claire_, Kit
_Claire_(2) // Luna
Jackrito(1) // grrr
Luna(1) // Rinto-kun
Soren(1) // coromandel
Kit(1) // logic340
_Claire_(1) // Luna
grave_robber(1) // Phraze
Gruffin(1) // aa-dono

Not voting: ~

TIMER
SoulEaterQUEENNov 26, 2016 9:27 AM
Nov 26, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2010
grave_robber said:
Ruu said:
I keep my RVS because I haven't found any possible scums yet. Grrr always strikes me as scummy and I'm curious about Claire's theory. If he flips town I will have to reevaluate my read on Claire to make sure that her idea of lynching grrr was not scummy but a bad call

But why are you trusting Claire? What makes you think she's town or right in her theory which she didn't share? Why risk it if you can prod other people or grr yourself and then vote for him or the people you suspect?
This is...eh

Ruu said:

No, that's why I said I wanted to make sure it was a BAD READ. I've been there so I know that when you push a lynch on a townie people will automatically assume you are scum. For now you are more town that scum to me. Depending on grrr flip I may change my mind.

So you want to lynch a townie because you think another townie is reading them wrong? and based on that you will decide of the latter is indeed townie or not? What?

This is a very assumption, this makes me want to vote for you tbh.

logic340 said:
I get such different things from you every game. Last game I was a lurker now I am not sharing my opinion what is between us? I hope your not mad at me this is a new game :) lets make nice and catch scum together this time.

But you really are just posting nothing of substance this game

Soren said:
What is the point of this question?

Boredom, trying to get the ball rolling. Though I have an other motive =3

What's the reason for your prediction? You totally ignored that.

Soren said:
Which questions are you referring to and do you have an example of where they helped edge the game out of rvs?
Because I disagree. Here's why
Opening question that doesn't really help us out of rvs.
This question appears to be doing something because aa-dono wished for town in the sign up thread.
But then this just completely nullifies it because grave has a hazy recollection of what aa-dono actually said. So if she believes that someone asked for both town and mafia role what answer is she expecting?
Question regarding playstyle but has nothing to do with jack and his action in this game. Meaning she won't draw reads from this question, but it does form a foundation for grave to go about reading jack.
And then there is this question which serves no purpose, and has drowned parts of page 2 with non-game progressing fluff about people's favorite color. And she jokingly called someone mafia for having red as their favorite color later but didn't do anything with that. All in all, this question has not helped her find mafia at all and I don't know why she asked it either.

Oh hell no!
1) So when you and your buddy lucian ask it, it's cool but if I ask it, it's not? Double standards much? for the record, that wasn't meant to get reads on people, it was just a hello. But you getting bent out f shape about it when you yourself have used it and similar techniques makes me think you're freaking out because you're mafia.
2) aa-dono said she wanted to be both town AND mafia. (She said town for experience and mafia so she could win) The point is that she was going after you for a signup post and I wanted her to get a taste of it.
3) it's a secret, grave tactics. See above post for reply.

You're trying to hard to go at me. Is it because I said you and aa-dono could be bad?
even though what I added maybe not have had the most substance to it it was still my own personal opinion nothing anybody gave me and nothing that I just copy and pasted. Again power outages in my local area (St. Thomas USVI) have hampered my ability to post as stated last night. When power can back I made a few posts and went to bed. As I got into reading today I got called into work. I'm here now (while at work) what more do you want from me?? Real life sucks right now but I'm making the most of it.

Nov 26, 2016 9:17 AM

Apr 2015
Gruffin said:
aa-dono said:
And I didn't say "YAY I'm town" in any game. I used the RNG stuff to ask Soren. And then grave used that back on me.

Hmmm I don't think it was weird though. Soren did omgus even though he said he wasn't. I don't see much to it since it was still RVS at the time, but if you're gonna use this point, then Claire should also be in your scumread, since both she and grave found that vote to be odd.

No, I wasn't accusing you of doing it. I was saying that you're accusing certain players based on RNG, but ignoring others.
Now you're telling me to suspect Claire? I'm reserving judgement on Claire for now to see where their experiment goes.

I think people are misunderstanding aa-dono, I will let her explain but -- wasn't she kind of joking? Its like me and my friend saying "hah, you are scum!" just because I know from experience that he gets scum-role a lot..

@greenwillow a VC please?

Phraze said:

@Gruffin

Not problem solving?
Hm...
Aren't you refering to yourself?
I found Grave to be quite critical in her thinking in this game, and I have trouble understanding you :/

Nov 2013
_Claire_ said:
Gruffin said:

I think people are misunderstanding aa-dono, I will let her explain but -- wasn't she kind of joking? Its like me and my friend saying "hah, you are scum!" just because I know from experience that he gets scum-role a lot..

@greenwillow a VC please?

Phraze said:

@Gruffin

Not problem solving?
Hm...
Aren't you refering to yourself?
I found Grave to be quite critical in her thinking in this game, and I have trouble understanding you :/
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
vote count in progress

Apr 2014
aa-dono said:

Your reads doesn't match up a lot of things. I'll highlight them in a bit. Or people can just read your reads and see what I meant :/

If Gruffin is scum I would lynch Grave next because of their interactions, and how he started to doubt Grave once I pointed it out. Still not sure if I want to lynch him today though, it is not the worst choice though.
Nov 26, 2016 9:18 AM

May 2012
coromandel said:
Gruffin said:

Others at the time were still on their RVS votes, but Grrr voted Jack over a single post. It’s not that I think he’s scummy for it, it’s just that thinking someone is scum for one thing they say/do is a dangerous assumption.

Not sure what to think of this post. You're not scum-reading him for his vote, but you thought what he did was wrong.
But that is what most people do in mafia games - try to look for suspicious behavior and vote accordingly. Sometimes 1 sentence is enough to find someone scummy.

And he voted pretty much at the start of the game, so I don't see what was so dangerous about his scum read on Jack.

I'm just wary about the scumteam this time around using a similar strategy that my team used in my last game. Sure, 1 sentence is enough to find someone scummy, but it's only D1 and we could get off to a bad start that way.
Nov 26, 2016 9:19 AM

Aug 2012
Gruffin said:
aa-dono said:
I have a history of avoiding Soren in games because he's scary :')

Okay, I'll accept that answer. But can you lay out your reasons for suspecting him please?
I voted him during RVS. There wasn't anything analytical about it.
I said it wasn't random because I chose him out of everyone due to that "Ii want to roll scum". Like i said, I always said I wanted to get town roles, before game out of game or in random chat. :/ And Soren wanted to roll scum. So uhh. Ice-breaking?
Depending on how he replied, I wanted to get a read on him. But he didn't ignore me, he voted me back - which was weird, but I don't know what to think of it, so I drop it. I was suspecting Jack btw, not Soren.

Nov 26, 2016 9:20 AM

Aug 2012
Gruffin said:
aa-dono said:

I'm saying it doesn't seem to make much sense that you are scumreading grave over her opinion on Soren's vote when Claire expresses the same thing, but she's not being suspected because of it.

Nov 26, 2016 9:21 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:
_Claire_ said:
Tbh I read grrr as pushing something out of nothing just for the sake of pushing but you guys read it as "townie" which I cannot comprehend.. Also I like @aa-dono to come out more often please, I like reading you :>

I was initially town-reading him because he read Jack's and Soren's posts and seemed to analyze them. He said something along the lines of .. "I can't see a townie post something like that", and "What Soren did here isn't alignment-indicative". Which is something he hasn't done in a while - and in the last game we played together he was 100% troll whereas in this game he seems more like 30/40% troll, and 60/70% serious to me.
But that in itself.. when I think about it, it doesn't (or shouldn't) mean that I'm town-reading him. Just that I noticed a change in his play style.

_Claire_ said:

You mean grrr is probably town? I doubt it.

Why are you so confident he's scum?

Truth be told I am tipped off from his play.
Because it seems like he doesn't want to risk getting lynched playing as a troll because... he might be "scum" you know? Thats why I am staying on my vote because, I am.. I don't know, if anyone is getting lynched today I will choose grrr. Beside, he is also too trolling and sometimes trolls can be harmful (even as town) because he causes chaos and not bother to play as a town.

Also, I am being confident so my read is not taken lightly. I have learnt from the past that people will not "get you" if you use a weak argument like "I think..." " I don't know, I just want to see what happened".
But he is the most scum-read for me.
Nov 26, 2016 9:22 AM

Mar 2009
coromandel said:

sorry.. >.>

Who else do you suspect, besides Rinto?

Like I said, I don't like the soren aa-dono situation, after the last few posts from Ruu and phraze they're on the naughty list but last game they did similar things and flipped town so ignoring that for now. Claire trying to pocket Jack reminds of how cross said the same exact thing about me when I was town last game and he was mafia, it's making me all kinds of irked.

Rinto as you all say is apparently scummy by nature and has disappeared, so I changed my vote to aa-dono. Grrr disappearing after this incident is also cause to worry.

I would say top 3 today, aa-dono, soren and grrr/claire. I don't wanna go for inactives but I really don't like kit's and logic's posts so far.

If you still wanna pressure soren, I'm up for it, though I think aa-dono is scummier at this point.

aa-dono said:
grave_robber said:

Hold on a minute there, you admit that wasn't an RVS vote? You actually called soren scum? Based on RNG? How ould you even know how he got?
It wasn't random if I purposely chose to vote for him out of everyone else. I dared vote for him with that reason because we were in RVS stage.
If I know what he got, I wouldn't ask? o.o

wait, what? You wouldn't dare vote for him if it wasn't RVS? why? We all like soren and he's a great player but if someone is being scummy, you vote for them, no matter what stage it is.
Look at your own words in your post aa-dono, you are saying you were calling him scum. You weren't merely asking, you were in fact like I interpreted were insinuating that he was mafia simply because he asked the RNG to give him a mafia role. You can try to make it look nice and innocent, but it wasn't.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Nov 26, 2016 9:22 AM

Mar 2009
what is the vote count?

Nov 26, 2016 9:23 AM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
Gruffin said:

I voted him during RVS. There wasn't anything analytical about it.
I said it wasn't random because I chose him out of everyone due to that "Ii want to roll scum". Like i said, I always said I wanted to get town roles, before game out of game or in random chat. :/ And Soren wanted to roll scum. So uhh. Ice-breaking?
Depending on how he replied, I wanted to get a read on him. But he didn't ignore me, he voted me back - which was weird, but I don't know what to think of it, so I drop it. I was suspecting Jack btw, not Soren.

Nnnnn. Okay.
Maybe I am misunderstanding you then. :\ But if you aren't scum then I don't know who would be.
Nov 26, 2016 9:24 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

I dont see you trying something. Only seeing you replying on stuffs without anything new. Also reading everyone as neutral seems like scummish move to me because one of my ol' scum buddy did it in the past to avoid being linked to people.
And nono, just saying.
it is still early there will be plenty for you to see don't worry have faith in me as you've asked others to do with you. As I've told everyone like 5 times now power outages have been hindering me. Guess you overlooked that?? If not why are you cherryv picking? I find cherry picking and framing arguments to be scum behavior. A bad town is as bad or worst then the mafia and should be dealt with imo.

Nov 26, 2016 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:
_Claire_ said:

Also I find it a bit weird that people are thinking aa-dono is "bad" and "worth voting" but not Soren. Soren was the one omgus-voting her.. isnt he more, lets say, "funny"? I still dont understand all this voting her because of her RNG talk. What is going on?

I think it's fine to talk about RVS, but I'm not really scum-reading her either. She has been asking people questions, has been active and to me it looks like she's scum-hunting. Nothing about her screams scum to me.

I played mafia with her. She likes to ask questions as mafia too, and she is really good in defending herself even as mafia. I don't think she is scum, but I dont think I can trust her even if I town-read her. Ahaha~
Nov 26, 2016 9:26 AM

Aug 2012
Jackrito said:
aa-dono said:

If Gruffin is scum I would lynch Grave next because of their interactions, and how he started to doubt Grave once I pointed it out. Still not sure if I want to lynch him today though, it is not the worst choice though.
I only thought grave was odd for reading the RVS vote too much. But I thought it was consistent since she did ask Ruu n something I thought was nothing as well.
Though both of them focusing on that RNG talk is worrying. Since Gruffin can make good analytical posts, and I heard grave's a good scumhunter.

Nov 26, 2016 9:27 AM

Oct 2011
grave_robber said:
I've been checking on Claire, if it makes any sense.

Nov 26, 2016 9:27 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

And nono, just saying.
it is still early there will be plenty for you to see don't worry have faith in me as you've asked others to do with you. As I've told everyone like 5 times now power outages have been hindering me. Guess you overlooked that?? If not why are you cherryv picking? I find cherry picking and framing arguments to be scum behavior. A bad town is as bad or worst then the mafia and should be dealt with imo.

I dont think my townie play is a bad one. At least I am active, unlike some others....

Anyway yes I do see it. But still not like it because it gives you a reason. I met this guy who was scum and he used his "i am busy" to not post a lot so I couldn't build a case against him where all the players are like "you wanna lynch someone? Reasons" and plenty ones.

@Graverobber
Ehm, I was not trying to pocket Jack... -_- he is too huge for me to put in my pocket.
Nov 26, 2016 9:28 AM

Nov 2013
grave_robber said:
what is the vote count?
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
~Vote Count 1.4~

aa-dono(4) // Soren, Jackrito, Gruffin, grave_robber
grrr(3) // Ruu, _Claire_, Kit
_Claire_(2) // Luna
Jackrito(1) // grrr
Luna(1) // Rinto-kun
Soren(1) // coromandel
Kit(1) // logic340
_Claire_(1) // Luna
grave_robber(1) // Phraze
Gruffin(1) // aa-dono

Not voting: ~

TIMER

This should be it as of #362. Though I am about to go out for a new phone so I rushed it a bit.
Nov 26, 2016 9:29 AM

May 2015
@grave_robber I suspected grrr before Claire said anything about a theory. I think grrr could be scum because of his new game play (in the last game he was completely different and that is why we caught him). I said I think Claire seems townish and that IF GRRR FLIPS TOWN I will examine Claire more to make sure her towniness is real.
I don't see why my reasons are scummy
Nov 26, 2016 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:
There is a reason why I waited it out. Else I'll be filling a page with my lone posts that would tire some people. Plus, I was gonna get back to it, so I don't see how waiting it out is scummy.
That misquotemis-word was a mistake. As for shading, that was intentional. I don't know how else to get a read on people unless I shade them for a reaction first.

You weren't doing that in the other game though and you were town there. What changed?

_Claire_ said:

So, you dont have reasons why voting for me except that I am the other "possible" train? Seems like you are trying to defend Grrr or...?

You need to realize my train was sorta build when I havent even posted right?

*scummy alert on*

But you are in no danger now, what really stopped your wagon and started one on grr was Logic's comment followed by the prediction thing.
aa-dono said:
You didn't really start it...... But you tied it.

If I'm not mistaken, grrr was the counter wagon to Claire's.

What I meant to ask was, why do you want to counter grrr's train? Do you think he's town? Or do you find Claire scummy?
What do you think of everyone else?

If there's a tie why aren't you breaking it? Why is your vote still the RVS on soren.

If you think Phraze is mafia why aren't you voting for her? If you think grr is then why vote for him? Why are you not voting or providing analysis. Why are you just asking others for their opinions?
Did my question really stop the train from forming and how would you know that? It's the same question I asked last time I popped into the game and someone had three votes on them.

You and I need to work on catching scum together to. We squandered our power rules last time let's have a better go at it this time around.

Nov 26, 2016 9:35 AM

May 2012
Okay, I'm going to see if I can go back through all of aa-dono's posts and analyze them before phase change real quick.
Nov 26, 2016 9:35 AM

Aug 2012
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:
It wasn't random if I purposely chose to vote for him out of everyone else. I dared vote for him with that reason because we were in RVS stage.
If I know what he got, I wouldn't ask? o.o

wait, what? You wouldn't dare vote for him if it wasn't RVS? why? We all like soren and he's a great player but if someone is being scummy, you vote for them, no matter what stage it is.
Look at your own words in your post aa-dono, you are saying you were calling him scum. You weren't merely asking, you were in fact like I interpreted were insinuating that he was mafia simply because he asked the RNG to give him a mafia role. You can try to make it look nice and innocent, but it wasn't.
Sigh.
Soren wasn't scummy. But I voted for him and call him scum. It was intentional. There wasn't anyone scummy at that point, but what was the point of putting a vote if I don't want to call out to someone? Some of you voted for someone you haven never played with before. In my case, I voted Soren because I can use that RNG stuff when I call him out.
I asked him if he was scum because I don't know if he's scum or not. But my question were more in the form of "you got what you wanted, don't you?"
That's what I meant by calling him out.

Nov 26, 2016 9:36 AM

Mar 2009
aa-dono said:
grave_robber said:

You weren't doing that in the other game though and you were town there. What changed?
I rep in the game during the worst time possible, and I played catch up most of the time. Then again, I do change my play every once a while, I can't really say anything about my town game, since I will always try new things.

grave_robber said:

If there's a tie why aren't you breaking it? Why is your vote still the RVS on soren.

If you think Phraze is mafia why aren't you voting for her? If you think grr is then why vote for him? Why are you not voting or providing analysis. Why are you just asking others for their opinions?
My vote was not on Soren.
Where did I say Phraze is mafia?
If I think grrr is what?
What do you mean not voting? ==
Why can't I ask for opinion?
Actually I'm confused. Are these questions for me? or Phraze?

It was during RVS, and you were going after phraze who voted for claire when you haven't gone after anyone else. You said they tied the votes (or so you believed) again insinuating that phraze is mafia for doing so but you didn't break the tie.
What do I mean by not voting? Are you serious rn? You insinuated phraze was scummy for tying the votes and wanting a counterwagon but you didn't follow that suspicion with a vote on her, why?

You an ask for opinions but when it's the only thing you do, it's cause for alarm. Don't you have conclusions and reads of you own? and if you are town, why aren't you sharing those conclusions and reads with links to posts to back it up?
aa-dono said:
I made a mistake on the tie thing. I thought Claire had two votes on her when Phraze voted. But she only had one.

Yeah, I noticed.

So Ruu and Soren abandoned ship? Grrr and Rinto are MIA.... This is making me feel bad -_-

Nov 26, 2016 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@grave_robber I suspected grrr before Claire said anything about a theory. I think grrr could be scum because of his new game play (in the last game he was completely different and that is why we caught him). I said I think Claire seems townish and that IF GRRR FLIPS TOWN I will examine Claire more to make sure her towniness is real.
I don't see why my reasons are scummy
is there something particular this game that he did that looks scummy? I'm not a fan of basing this game off of last have. I'm site people have tells over time but every game is going to present different situations and reactions.

Nov 26, 2016 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
Phraze said:
grave_robber said:
I've been checking on Claire, if it makes any sense.

I was talking to Logic not you.

_Claire_ said:

@Graverobber
Ehm, I was not trying to pocket Jack... -_- he is too huge for me to put in my pocket.

Funny joke but the info is really null at this point.

Who do you think are the top 3 viable lynches for today?

@grrr, where are you?

@coromandel, is your vote still on soren?

Nov 26, 2016 9:43 AM

Aug 2012
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:
I rep in the game during the worst time possible, and I played catch up most of the time. Then again, I do change my play every once a while, I can't really say anything about my town game, since I will always try new things.

My vote was not on Soren.
Where did I say Phraze is mafia?
If I think grrr is what?
What do you mean not voting? ==
Why can't I ask for opinion?
Actually I'm confused. Are these questions for me? or Phraze?

It was during RVS, and you were going after phraze who voted for claire when you haven't gone after anyone else. You said they tied the votes (or so you believed) again insinuating that phraze is mafia for doing so but you didn't break the tie.
What do I mean by not voting? Are you serious rn? You insinuated phraze was scummy for tying the votes and wanting a counterwagon but you didn't follow that suspicion with a vote on her, why?

You an ask for opinions but when it's the only thing you do, it's cause for alarm. Don't you have conclusions and reads of you own? and if you are town, why aren't you sharing those conclusions and reads with links to posts to back it up?
Phraze vote wasn't RVS anymore. I wasn't insinuating anything. I was pointing it out to Phraze that her counter resulted in a tie (which I was wrong about). I noticed some of the way she played while I hosted previous game, so I pointed the result of her vote. Plus, when I ask her that, it's because she didn't provide a good reason for wanting a counter wagon. Phraze's reasoning is difficult to follow to I questioned her to get her to give me her thoughts.

Nov 26, 2016 9:45 AM

Mar 2009
aa-dono said:
grave_robber said:

Phraze vote wasn't RVS anymore. I wasn't insinuating anything. I was pointing it out to Phraze that her counter resulted in a tie (which I was wrong about). I noticed some of the way she played while I hosted previous game, so I pointed the result of her vote. Plus, when I ask her that, it's because she didn't provide a good reason for wanting a counter wagon. Phraze's reasoning is difficult to follow to I questioned her to get her to give me her thoughts.

Awa, are you dumbtelling? You can see in my post that I am talking about YOUR VOTE not phraze's vote.

Nov 26, 2016 9:47 AM

Aug 2012
^also I did provide reads ==
Just because they're not popular or everyone's pick doesn't mean I didn't share them. I was planning on linking Gruffin's posts that made me think she's scum but despite all her wrong assumption on me and then gave up scumreading (unless she's doing so now in the background) but still doesn't unvote, yet no one seem to care, I see it's gonna go into panic vote :/

Not a multitasker so it's hard for me to focus on going back pages, AND defending myself at the same time.

Nov 26, 2016 9:47 AM

May 2014
grave_robber said:

It is. Although that was kind of a placeholder vote, and then he disappeared. >.>

Vote: Gruffin

I prefer this over aa-dono.
Whether grrr is lynched or not, I don't really care at this point. I always find him hard to read and maybe he really just tried to appear more town-ish so he wouldn't be lynched this time.

Does no one else find this post suspicioius?
Gruffin said:
coromandel said:

Not sure what to think of this post. You're not scum-reading him for his vote, but you thought what he did was wrong.
But that is what most people do in mafia games - try to look for suspicious behavior and vote accordingly. Sometimes 1 sentence is enough to find someone scummy.

And he voted pretty much at the start of the game, so I don't see what was so dangerous about his scum read on Jack.

I'm just wary about the scumteam this time around using a similar strategy that my team used in my last game. Sure, 1 sentence is enough to find someone scummy, but it's only D1 and we could get off to a bad start that way.

I don't understand his reasoning here, and it sounds a bit like fluff.

Nov 26, 2016 9:49 AM

Aug 2012
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:

Awa, are you dumbtelling? You can see in my post that I am talking about YOUR VOTE not phraze's vote.
You're asking why I didn't vote for her or break the tie right?
That's what I am explaining to you ==

My interaction with PPhraze is based on her vote.
I don't scumread her so I have no reason to vote for her. And I see no reason to defend either Claire or grrr.
As for the tie, I went and double check, and since there wasn't any tie, there was no need to break any :|

Nov 26, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2008
I feel like I'm not really following on why this train is forming on aa-dono.. I guess between dono and grrr i'd rather stay on grrr

coromandel said:
Does no one else find this post suspicioius?
Gruffin said:

I don't understand his reasoning here, and it sounds a bit like fluff.
I thought she meant how scum don't need more reason to vote someone bc they already know their alignment

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 26, 2016 9:51 AM

May 2012
I'm back. I didn't have enough time to look through all of aa-dono's posts, sadly. Here's the incomplete post:

Sigh. This is why I wanted to get out of RVS earlier so we didn't have to rush like this. I think at this point, an aa-dono flip would be the most informative.
Nov 26, 2016 9:52 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:
aa-dono said:

So who are your top 3 suspects today? aa-dono, Gruffin and me? ok....And this is solely because soren doesn't like the fact that I'm using his day 1 tactics? And because you think Gruffin was buddying up to me and why would people be listening to Gruffin or me? They clearly aren't though. Well maybe on the aa-dono people are starting to see what I saw but still.

what is the vote count? Still 4 on aa-dono?

@aa-dono, who are your top suspects rn? And why haven't you claimed? we know there's a jumper but it starts working when 40% of the players claim, if you were town, you would have claimed by now.

Nov 26, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2015
@graverobber

I really want to lynch grrr at this moment. Depending how he flips, probably Phraze. I have no solid other.
And I was serious when i said I were not pocketing Jack. I was respecting his play.

@coromandel then why Gruffin? You can vote Grrr because you feel like its okay to lynch Grrr instead of aa-dono
Nov 26, 2016 9:54 AM

May 2015
@grave_robber

So Ruu and Soren abandoned ship? Grrr and Rinto are MIA.... This is making me feel bad -_-

Why do you think we abandoned the ship? :/
I'm multitasking right now so I can't post all the time but I read everything. At this point I just want to see if we got lucky again and aa-dono is in fact scum.
Nov 26, 2016 9:55 AM

Apr 2015
6 minutes and no VC. Oh well.

It seems aa-dono still has 4 votes and GRrr has 3.
Nov 26, 2016 9:55 AM

Mar 2009
coromandel said:
grave_robber said:

It is. Although that was kind of a placeholder vote, and then he disappeared. >.>

Vote: Gruffin

I prefer this over aa-dono.
Whether grrr is lynched or not, I don't really care at this point. I always find him hard to read and maybe he really just tried to appear more town-ish so he wouldn't be lynched this time.

She never even made an effort to scumhunt or provide dent analysis, she admits to throwing shade and she hasn't claimed despite being the leading lynch.

Nov 26, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

I dont think my townie play is a bad one. At least I am active, unlike some others....

Anyway yes I do see it. But still not like it because it gives you a reason. I met this guy who was scum and he used his "i am busy" to not post a lot so I couldn't build a case against him where all the players are like "you wanna lynch someone? Reasons" and plenty ones.

@Graverobber
I to have we seen scum pull that same strategy but in the same game they nuke busses their leader to get town credit their is no one scum tell. It's behavioral. Looking at people's reasoning and rationale. Why did you bring up your theory? Did you expect people to jump on board or were you expecting people to ask you what your theory might be later on to get on credit? A lot of people said they don't expect him to put themselves out there like that for the other games I have seen scum put themselves out there like that. Not saying your town game is bad I know nothing of your game this is my first interactions with you. I have no bias and nothing to base anything on and I don't feel like taking the word of people that I don't really know so I'll get to know you myself.

Nov 26, 2016 9:57 AM

Aug 2012
grave_robber said:
@aa-dono, who are your top suspects rn? And why haven't you claimed? we know there's a jumper but it starts working when 40% of the players claim, if you were town, you would have claimed by now.
I'm never a fan of claiming, and I don't see the benefit of me claiming right now.
It will either cause a panic lynch on a potential pr, or allow our TPR a free guess. So no. I might not post gazillions, but I've been here getting reads, and steadily trying to contribute. If you don't want to lynch me, it's not gonna because of my claim.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.