Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2008 1:04 AM

Aug 2008
All Hail Lelouch!!!!!
Sep 2, 2008 1:08 AM

Mar 2008
what a twist
Sep 2, 2008 1:11 AM
Jul 2008
Lelouch and Suzaku are on the same side again! Yay!!

Also glad that Lelouch got a chance to reunite with his mom again, though it's kinda sad that he had to kill her off along with his dad. T.T

I can't help but think that, in the end, Lelouch will end up just like his father, with everyone once close to him either dead or turned against him, and his own offspring (if he ever has children) growing up to eventually resent him for what he has done.
Sep 2, 2008 2:09 AM

Feb 2008
Pretty cool episode with the twists and all. Looking forward to seeing how this ends.
Sep 2, 2008 3:16 AM

Sep 2007
4 more left? What's left to do now?
Sep 2, 2008 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
i'm not so sure if i understand all that -_- but one thing for sure is that my hatred for suzaku vanished xD one time i thought marriane lost her sanity, and the "all hail lelouch" part was kinda... awkward xD oh and CC's wearing her old outfit again! i love that suit <3

J-970 said:
Suzaku becoming the Knight of Zero will probably satisfy some fangirls' fantasies. . .

exactly!
Sep 2, 2008 9:51 AM

Aug 2008
ALL HAIL LELOUCH
Sep 2, 2008 10:45 AM

May 2008
wow i was seriously just about to drop this altogether but now its like.. WOW! this was the best episode yet and I'm so glad that lelouch and suzaku peired up in the end (seeing as they're probably both going to hell). But I can't believe Marianne was like.. evil! the whole time I thought she loved her kids! And he finally got the two-eye geass thingy!!!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!!
XxVampiregurlxXSep 2, 2008 10:48 AM

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Sep 2, 2008 1:22 PM

Jan 2008
Trainwreck LOL
Sep 2, 2008 1:43 PM

Apr 2008
so why isn't it over now? what else is there for Lelouch to do?
Sep 2, 2008 1:43 PM

Jun 2008
oh my god!!!

did you see that! XD that was the best episode I have ever see for the best anime I had ever seen!

really I didn't ever even for one second expected that Lulu will become the emperor in this episode!

maybe in the next episode as my friend also said but this one was for me only a talk between a father and a son + mother :P

and what was the thing that made me cry was when Lulu cried for Nunnally T-T i really was crashed down i still wanna cry T^T again

but what come after that as Lulu becoming the emperor held me back :D and made the biggest shock!!

and suzaku becoming a knight of zero for Lulu! nahahahahaha i really was wondering when will Lulu ganna come out with this new name and will it be for suzaku...

hahahaha i got it this time too like when Lulu brought pizza for c.c....

anyway i talked so much then now... bye ^^
We can't change the world with beautiful words

Sep 2, 2008 2:03 PM
Jun 2007
Sigh, Code Geass R2, Code Geass R2. For the first 17 and a half episodes, you bore me to death. on the next 3 and a half, you mess with my head with your shitty storytelling. looks like my current score for you of 6/10 will stay, regardless of how "EPIC" *wink* the last 4 episodes will be. But I'm still going to watch you, oh yes I will, just so I'd see how much more of a trainwreck you'll become. kthxbai.
Sep 2, 2008 4:14 PM

Jun 2007
This entire episode was like WTF?!?!!
What else is there left to do? x _x

Sep 2, 2008 4:20 PM

Sep 2007
You know, it took me a while to get the whole "knight of zero" thing. At first I thought it was just that Suzaku is greater than the Knight of One, and therefore the Knight of Zero, but I'm guessing Lelouch is going to reveal the fact that he is zero now?

Also, wtf? Did I misread the translation or is Nunally still alive? They "found" her? What? How do you survive a nuke that drops right on top of you... while blind and in a wheelchair. Oh well, hopefully this means that Sayako is still alive as well.
Sep 2, 2008 4:28 PM

Nov 2007
naikou said:
Also, wtf? Did I misread the translation or is Nunally still alive? They "found" her? What? How do you survive a nuke that drops right on top of you... while blind and in a wheelchair. Oh well, hopefully this means that Sayako is still alive as well.

I think he means when they initially found her way back when V.V. kidnapped her. You know, since everybody thought both Lelouch and Nunally dead up until that point.
Sep 2, 2008 4:33 PM

Aug 2008
Astaroth said:
naikou said:

I think he means when they initially found her way back when V.V. kidnapped her. You know, since everybody thought both Lelouch and Nunally dead up until that point.

Actually, when he said "they found her" he meant before she became Governor.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 2, 2008 4:36 PM

Nov 2007
Plun said:
Astaroth said:
naikou said:

is that not what I said?
Sep 2, 2008 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
Astaroth said:
Plun said:
Astaroth said:
naikou said:

is that not what I said?

when v.v. kidnapped her she wasnt governor. you said found her when v.v. kidnapped her.
Sep 2, 2008 4:41 PM

Nov 2007
Ventro said:

when v.v. kidnapped her she wasnt governor. you said found her when v.v. kidnapped her.

I meant when v.v. kidnapped her at the end of season one, when Lelouch abandons the battlefront to go rescue her and shit starts falling apart. I don't remember her being governor back then.
Sep 2, 2008 4:42 PM

Aug 2008
Astaroth said:
Ventro said:

I meant when v.v. kidnapped her at the end of season one, when Lelouch abandons the battlefront to go rescue her and shit starts falling apart. I don't remember her being governor back then.

then you havent understand what happen or did u skip some parts?
Sep 2, 2008 4:55 PM

Nov 2007
Ventro said:

then you havent understand what happen or did u skip some parts?

my maybe a little fuzzy, you can always tell me what I'm missing. From what I remember Nunally goes missing, Lelouch chases after her, Suzaku chases down Lelouch and they have their showdown. After that it's the timeskip and Nunally becomes governor, did I miss something?
Sep 2, 2008 5:43 PM

Mar 2008
I just have to say:

All Hail Lelouch!!!!!
Sep 2, 2008 6:41 PM

Sep 2007
Astaroth said:
naikou said:

Ah. Right. Forgot about that. So it's safe to assume that Nunally is dead (for now).
Sep 2, 2008 8:39 PM

Aug 2008
the only thing missing at end was this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsK3YQ-za2o&feature=related
Sep 2, 2008 8:55 PM

Feb 2008

"Take off the persona and reveal the hidden truth underneath"
Sep 2, 2008 8:57 PM

Feb 2008

holy freaking crap.....that was AWESOME! I'm so glad to see Suzaka back on board with Lulu.
Sep 2, 2008 9:19 PM

Jan 2008
dtshyk said:
HoaRyK said:

Suzaku stands above all other Rounds being Knight of Zero - LOL

If the name "Zero" was a long-term foreshadowing for the "Knight of Zero", I have to give the greatest possible praise to the director Taniguchi.

Oh yes !!!!!!1
Sep 2, 2008 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
Nice episode . . . I liked how Lelouch was able to betray his mom after her intentions. Oh and it was the goal of V.V., Charles, and Marianne to create a world without lies, and yet those three still managed to create all the events that have occured. Glad that there was depth and meaning to what the characters actually said in this episode. Now Lelouch will have to to face Schneizel's world. Lelouch's "acknowledge me" geass was epic.
yakyuu-addictSep 3, 2008 12:43 AM
Sep 3, 2008 3:21 AM

Mar 2007
AWSOME ASWOME AWSOME!

Lelouch did it agian. All HAIL LELOUCH
Instagram: Luzifurr
Sep 3, 2008 6:02 AM
May 2008
Well this episode saved the last few which I could barely watch. Hated the fact that:
-Schneizel uses this moment of Lelouch's crisis to move against him
-the BK betrayed Lelouch (Todoh, you should have realized Schneizel uses you and Lelouch only said these things because he wanted to die. You knew him, you idiot.)

But with Suzaku at Lelouch's side again, that is all forgiven. Though I'm not quite sure about their friendship being mended but I will wait for the next episode to see how exactly they reconciled.

I'm quite worried about Schneizel's plan (probably seen two episodes from now, if you go with the episode titles, oh god I just read the summaries for the next two episodes. Schneizel, I hate you.) and CC expression in the end.

I can totally see Sunrise's next plot twist. Charles gave Lelouch his code in the end but Lelouch being the child of two Geass users still has his Geass and is immortal as well. I think that would top most of the absurdities in the show till now.

J-970 said:
Suzaku becoming the Knight of Zero will probably satisfy some fangirls' fantasies. . .

Oh yes! And with Suzaku's arrogant look at being announced as Knight of Zero (kudos to the producers) I couldn't resist

All Hail Lelouch

Sep 3, 2008 10:52 AM

Jun 2007
Lu as emperor? What the ****!
And Suzaku is fickle, I wish he'd make up his mind about whether he hates Lu or not...

Still, amazing episode.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Sep 3, 2008 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
LadyMystery said:

All Hail Lelouch

Lmao... Suzaku, nice expression.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 3, 2008 3:11 PM

Mar 2008
PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A FAAAAAAABULOUS ENDING! (Especially since Schneizel now appears to be the final boss!)

Seriously, I know Lelouch can't be straight after seeing this scene...

Also, more Grinzaku?

Excuse me, I forgot to say one thing... ALL HAIL LELOUCH! And Nunnally isn't dead.
ShiChelleSep 3, 2008 3:17 PM
Sep 3, 2008 3:47 PM
Sep 2007
Sep 3, 2008 4:10 PM
Apr 2008
ShiChelle said:

Also, more Grinzaku?

I'm not gonna lie. I lol'd a lil' bit.
Sep 3, 2008 6:42 PM

Aug 2008
ShiChelle said:
PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A FAAAAAAABULOUS ENDING! (Especially since Schneizel now appears to be the final boss!)

Seriously, I know Lelouch can't be straight after seeing this scene...

Also, more Grinzaku?

Excuse me, I forgot to say one thing... ALL HAIL LELOUCH! And Nunnally isn't dead.

I love all these pictures. Too funny.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 3, 2008 8:20 PM

Apr 2008
The first half of the episode gave me "More trainwreck, why do I go through this every week?" thoughts and the second half was perfectly executed trainwreck, better than the first season.

The 10 best minutes of Geass so far.

5/5

ShiChelle said:
Also, more Grinzaku?
Lulz.
LoveWifeLunchSep 3, 2008 8:23 PM
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Sep 3, 2008 10:17 PM

Jun 2008
i wonder how he got his second geass eye, lol just imagine, he like goes to a mirror, and he uses geass on himself, Lelouch Vi Britannia commands myself too....GET ANOTHER GEASS EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 3, 2008 10:46 PM

Oct 2007
ALL HAIL LELOUCH !
Sep 4, 2008 1:19 AM

Dec 2007
Gotta say im really looking forward to next weeks episode now, more so than ever before.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!
Sep 4, 2008 4:24 AM

Jan 2008
damn. that's one hell of an episode.
Sep 4, 2008 1:48 PM

Sep 2007
More plot twist please!
Sep 4, 2008 5:38 PM

Feb 2008
HOLY CRAP!!!!!! AWESOME EPISODDE CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXt

~ALL HAIL LELOUCH~~~ALL HAIL LELOUCH~~~ALL HAIL LELOUCH~
Sep 4, 2008 11:40 PM

Jun 2008
This show never ceases to smack me at my blind side. Lulu as Emperor?!?! Hahaha!! It is cool though. Really looking forward to next week's episode and wondering what are Schneizal's plans. Makes me wonder, could they finish it at eps 25?!?!!?

(I still think Suzaku is still crazy, as in really really mentally unstable though!!)

But one thing for sure, this show will stay with me for a long time.
Sep 5, 2008 1:00 AM
Sep 2008
Why does everyone think that this is random/stupid? It has been building this way since the first season. Such as the Emperor talking to Clovis... yeah he was talking to him in the collective unconscious. I didn't expect a HIP plot per se, but I knew that Charles had something going with the dead. They have been saying for a bit how he doesn't live in the present, and that is why. He was living in the past and was only concerned about reuniting with everyone.

What is with people and C.C.'s wish? Her wish is to be truly loved by someone... that was clearly stated in the episode where she rejected giving Emperocket her code.

I also do not see what is confusing about this episode? It is pretty well explained. I think those that complain about stuff coming from nowhere need to have another look (or maybe they just don't get it). Also, the pacing is fine. Maybe a little fast, but that is how the end always comes. Besides, the framework for this episode has been here since the death of Clovis.
Sep 5, 2008 4:08 AM

Nov 2007
Okashii said:
Why does everyone think that this is random/stupid? It has been building this way since the first season. Such as the Emperor talking to Clovis... yeah he was talking to him in the collective unconscious. I didn't expect a HIP plot per se, but I knew that Charles had something going with the dead. They have been saying for a bit how he doesn't live in the present, and that is why. He was living in the past and was only concerned about reuniting with everyone.

What is with people and C.C.'s wish? Her wish is to be truly loved by someone... that was clearly stated in the episode where she rejected giving Emperocket her code.

I also do not see what is confusing about this episode? It is pretty well explained. I think those that complain about stuff coming from nowhere need to have another look (or maybe they just don't get it). Also, the pacing is fine. Maybe a little fast, but that is how the end always comes. Besides, the framework for this episode has been here since the death of Clovis.
You deserve a cookie. People fail to realize that they have been watching this anime for 46 episodes, and that it's not so farfetched for the goal originally proposed is finally here.

Lelouch: "I want to Kill the Emperor"
Fantards: OMG idid not expect him ta kill da Emp!
Sep 6, 2008 4:24 AM

Mar 2008
Nunally
Sep 6, 2008 1:07 PM

Dec 2007
WTF?!?! I watched it not being able to believe what is happenning! It all occured in the f-ing speed. It was one of the best episodes! R1's 25th episode and R2's 21th episodes are just mind-blowing!

I was hating suzaku till this episode but with his kicking 4 guards in the end of the episode, I loved it!
Sep 7, 2008 7:51 AM

Jul 2008
Okashii said:

Signed, and ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
Sep 7, 2008 1:28 PM

Feb 2008
WOOO! Gotta say, that was a very live episode. And truthfully, this is the first episode in the entire series where I didn't completely hate Suzaku. I actually like him now that he isn't being an idealist punk.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yuzuko - Apr 13, 2008

374 by performer_sama »»
Sep 17, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1917 by OddityFN »»
Sep 15, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

406 by performer_sama »»
Sep 15, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

439 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 12, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

373 by tiomemorias »»
Sep 10, 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.