Forum Settings
Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »
May 18, 2019 12:09 PM

Oct 2011
Kiiruma kinda has last drafter going for him, so that's fair.

May 18, 2019 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
Kiiruma kinda has last drafter going for him, so that's fair.
Eyeh wanted to lynch him on D1 too, and I don't think it was bussing.
May 18, 2019 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
@RE Link me your most recent scum game please.
May 18, 2019 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
Let's do a little comparison.
May 18, 2019 12:22 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
its on this site, the racing mafia game (also hosted by Togs )
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 18, 2019 12:25 PM

Sep 2016
Unless you want the MS Paint mafia game on MU, where I only posted pictures and was lynched day 1
May 18, 2019 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
RE said:
AbuHumaid said:
Racing? I Ctrl+F'd that and didn't find it.
May 18, 2019 12:32 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE said:
Racing? I Ctrl+F'd that and didn't find it.
It was actually the great race - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1762283
May 18, 2019 1:11 PM

Oct 2011
Togs said:
🐰 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🐰

Kiana_Kaslana (7) - Mishukax, aa-dono, RE, _Wisp, yurkin, Shinichi-kun, Logic340
aa-dono (4) - Kiana_Kaslana, ironace, Phraze, AbuHumaid

Not Voting (1) - Kiiruma

looking at this vc.. ironace and Kiiruma are suspicious. but mainly ironace.

May 18, 2019 1:27 PM

Oct 2011
ironace said:
feel like @aa-dono has given up
show urself >_>
could be talking to a scumbud

ironace said:
RE said:
So you're not clear, the one person whose alignment you should be definitely sure of, but Logic and Abu are always town. Question mark.

I think Abu is scum. The last scum, in fact. So that would make Kiiruma town. Oops.

Well, I do have a tinfoil theory that Wisp is the lost wolf who may be lying about there being scum between aa-dono and Kiana, but I think aa-dono's silence speaks for itself.

too much paranoi aint always good xd
i have my own reasoning for voting aa-dono, but in the end, its cause ive decided to trust abu
'trust' as a read

ironace said:
well ill trust abu cause i dont believe he is scum atleast
vote:aa-dono
'trust' as a read

ok I'm fine with ironace as scum. lockscum.

May 18, 2019 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Togs said:
🐰 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🐰

excuse me thats bullshit
i only voted shin on day 1 no one else
nvm
i cant recall who i voteed on d1 but it was rvs
May 18, 2019 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
ironace said:
Phraze said:

excuse me thats bullshit
nvm
lol that was d2, just says d1

May 18, 2019 2:07 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
ironace said:

excuse me thats bullshit
nvm
well tell me how was the suspecious? i can understan other reasonings but not this vote count one
May 18, 2019 2:12 PM

Oct 2011
ironace said:
Phraze said:
well tell me how was the suspecious? i can understan other reasonings but not this vote count one
scum would prefer to vote scum!awa over lost bunny kiana

May 18, 2019 2:13 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
@>Reloader Hit me up ;)
Yeah, I either saw this and it slipped my mind, or I didn't see it all.

Either way I thought Abu was going to be the nightkill given his ability. I wasn't the only one either.

If you think that makes me scum, there's nothing I can say about that other than it's not true.
May 18, 2019 2:25 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
RE said:
@ironace
Can you restate your reasoning for your reads again? Just to get an idea of where you're at.

for kii its like he has just vanished.. like here ive defended myself, my job here is done
for mishu its like he just pops in and out and has little to no impact. his vote for kiiruma was soo bad, like im just going to vote so i dont get any flak
for shin i was certain of his scuminess before last day but last day i was uncertain, but since i was not sure where to go next, i decided to keep my vote.
btw
can anyone tell me all alive players and their roles?
Your job isn't done until you've caught scum. No one's job is done until the game is over.
I don't understand your read on Kiiruma. Is he town, or is he not?
How is Mishu's play any different from yours?
May 18, 2019 2:27 PM

Sep 2016
Eh, it probably is ironace. The read on Mishu is pot calling the kettle black. In which case I should probably avoid trying to mechanically solve anything for a long while.
May 18, 2019 2:50 PM

Oct 2011
RE said:
Eh, it probably is ironace. The read on Mishu is pot calling the kettle black. In which case I should probably avoid trying to mechanically solve anything for a long while.
well, it was good for practice. I wanted to lynch Yurkin too lol.

May 18, 2019 4:01 PM

May 2013
I like what Abu said about yurkin's other game. I read what he linked and I clearly see what he's talking about.
May 18, 2019 4:09 PM

May 2013
ironace's recent posts are so goofy.
@AbuHumaid you haven't convinced me with the Eyeh was not bussing Kiiruma point, do you have something other than saying Eyeh's read was flimsy?
@RE this is not related at all but I've come to realize we have pretty similar playstyles/ideas and you're the first person with whom I've ever thought that. Would like to go to a café with you or something
Phraze said:

Why ironace more than Abu (and you tbh)?

edit quote
May 18, 2019 4:27 PM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
ironace's recent posts are so goofy.
@AbuHumaid you haven't convinced me with the Eyeh was not bussing Kiiruma point, do you have something other than saying Eyeh's read was flimsy?
@RE this is not related at all but I've come to realize we have pretty similar playstyles/ideas and you're the first person with whom I've ever thought that. Would like to go to a café with you or something
Phraze said:

Why ironace more than Abu (and you tbh)?

edit quote

1. Abu is in a similar spot as Wisp, they could've just kept the heat on me while I was top wagon D1.
2. me because 2 + 1 antitown voted, besides Eyeh isn't even a good counterwagon to me. scum counterwagoning each other?
3. ironace derping around doesn't clear the fact he refrained from giving thoughts. it's the waiting game for him.

May 18, 2019 4:29 PM

Oct 2011
including the fact Iron voted Dono since he 'trusts Abu' for reads. where's the organic thought?

May 18, 2019 6:26 PM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
Perhaps ^^
May 18, 2019 9:53 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE said:
well, it was good for practice. I wanted to lynch Yurkin too lol.
I guess yeah..
Though I've a couple of bad streaks when trying to solve via mechanics, so maybe I'll speculate but not let it get in the way of lynching scummy people
May 18, 2019 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
I see no difference in RE's scum game and her game here, she's a good player though, so maybe her town and scum games are identical, she got lynched by PoE on that game, which is not helpful, although I'll lynch Ace first, and if he's town, I'll dig in that game further.

@Phraze @yurkin @Mishukax @Kiiruma if I die, I want you to lynch Ace, and if he's town, look at RE, there's literally nothing confirming or clearing her.
May 18, 2019 11:21 PM
Jul 2018
Wait a second, wasn't logic suspicious of RE?
May 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
I see no difference in RE's scum game and her game here, she's a good player though, so maybe her town and scum games are identical, she got lynched by PoE on that game, which is not helpful, although I'll lynch Ace first, and if he's town, I'll dig in that game further.

@Phraze @yurkin @Mishukax @Kiiruma if I die, I want you to lynch Ace, and if he's town, look at RE, there's literally nothing confirming or clearing her.
Really?
Maybe there's no difference in my individual posts, but I got pretty lazy and barely posted starting mid-day 2. Once the walls closed in, I pretty much stopped posting entirely. Wolfing usually ends up giving me a ton of anxiety, though I'm trying to fix that.
May 18, 2019 11:34 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:

there goes the RE reader. hmm.. I do feel like RE would be snappy/opportunistic scum tho, not tinfoiling here and there (tho some scum do that). it's something of a personality read.

if yurkin's scumgame had significant difference, then I'm over her. it's between Kiiruma or ironace imo. doubtful of Mishu since he voted the lost bunny (unless it was for cred).

May 18, 2019 11:35 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Wait a second, wasn't logic suspicious of RE?
I think Yurkin and Logic were suspicious of RE, or just never cleared her.

May 18, 2019 11:48 PM
Jul 2018
Mishukax said:
Simply, because if Kii was scum there, there was no point bussing him, yes he was a little scummy, but no one was paying him attention, but Eyeh brought him up and voted him first, the optimal thing to do here as a scumbuddy is to keep ignoring him, plus Eyeh voting Phraze(who we all agree is town) shows that he had the mindset that he wants to mislynch town rather than bus a teammate.

EyehAsherEyeh said:
Kiiruma said:
I remember this game was my first and I got caught because people asked for my list / what egg I have.
Wonder if it'll be used again this game?

VOTE : Kiiruma This is weirdly passive and vague. If you're town and think this strategy should be used, why not push it forward? If you are town and think it shouldn't be used, why bring it up? This feels like a "Put yourself in an unstable position by pushing a new thing, I don't want to" thing. That's not towny.
May 18, 2019 11:48 PM

Oct 2011
@Kiiruma hasn't been around?

May 18, 2019 11:52 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Mishukax said:
Simply, because if Kii was scum there, there was no point bussing him, yes he was a little scummy, but no one was paying him attention, but Eyeh brought him up and voted him first, the optimal thing to do here as a scumbuddy is to keep ignoring him, plus Eyeh voting Phraze(who we all agree is town) shows that he had the mindset that he wants to mislynch town rather than bus a teammate.

EyehAsherEyeh said:

VOTE : Kiiruma This is weirdly passive and vague. If you're town and think this strategy should be used, why not push it forward? If you are town and think it shouldn't be used, why bring it up? This feels like a "Put yourself in an unstable position by pushing a new thing, I don't want to" thing. That's not towny.

he mentioned this?
Mishukax said:
@AbuHumaid you need to talk to me about those Eyeh-Kiiruma interactions, I actually made a point that the read on Kiiruma was so doubtful, and that the read on Phraze was even more doubtful (imo) that it was highly likely Eyeh was just voting Kiiruma for the heck of it then decided to be done with him once Phraze got some steam. I could be satisfied with just one good reason that you think #2193 is the case.

May 18, 2019 11:53 PM

Oct 2011
ehh.. I think Mishu is town. he doubted me lol.

May 18, 2019 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
RE said:
AbuHumaid said:

Really?
Maybe there's no difference in my individual posts, but I got pretty lazy and barely posted starting mid-day 2. Once the walls closed in, I pretty much stopped posting entirely. Wolfing usually ends up giving me a ton of anxiety, though I'm trying to fix that.
Yeah I didn't read it all, I think I'll have to reread then.
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:

there goes the RE reader. hmm.. I do feel like RE would be snappy/opportunistic scum tho, not tinfoiling here and there (tho some scum do that). it's something of a personality read.

if yurkin's scumgame had significant difference, then I'm over her. it's between Kiiruma or ironace imo. doubtful of Mishu since he voted the lost bunny (unless it was for cred).
It's very likely she's scum, so just keep it in mind at least, I don't want you to completely forget about someone that isn't confirmed just because she's been towny, also Kii isn't scum.
May 18, 2019 11:54 PM

Oct 2011
scum just don't bother putting that much tinfoil on when town is wrecking itself so hard

tbh

May 18, 2019 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:

he mentioned this?
Mishukax said:
@AbuHumaid you need to talk to me about those Eyeh-Kiiruma interactions, I actually made a point that the read on Kiiruma was so doubtful, and that the read on Phraze was even more doubtful (imo) that it was highly likely Eyeh was just voting Kiiruma for the heck of it then decided to be done with him once Phraze got some steam. I could be satisfied with just one good reason that you think #2193 is the case.
I answered that in my post.
May 18, 2019 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
scum just don't bother putting that much tinfoil on when town is wrecking itself so hard

tbh
What are you talking about?
May 19, 2019 12:00 AM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:

tbh
What are you talking about?
Mishu wouldn't wanna doubtcast me as scum when he might as well pocket me or let town wine itself

and... no worries. I have a good record of doubting everything whenever possible. tho RE is a idk-where-to-put-them read which isn't really a read, just a null slot. will just hope it ends with ironace.

May 19, 2019 12:01 AM

Oct 2011
or not that he "wouldn't wanna" but that he doesn't have to, nor will he bother efforting for nothing.

May 19, 2019 7:21 AM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:

That's good reasoning, but why couldn't he have the two mindsets of "bus a teammate" and "mislynch town" in the same phase? As in, you know, most scum-on-scum votes don't end in a lynch and are usually forgotten in favor of a town train, in this case that would be Phraze's.

@Phraze Eyeh is a good counterwagon to you if you're town and he's not a good one to you if you're scum, but the person who initiated that wagon (Lucian) was town. If Abu is town, then add logic and Wisp to that, it's not far-fetched to think the Eyeh train was way out of scum's handling range. Your vote not being on Eyeh might be telling, well, more the fact that you were against the Eyeh train as a whole, but I already talked about how there were good town-motivated reasons to vote and not vote Eyeh. You had a lot of scum on you so I should look at how those particular votes were placed on you, but nothing even striked me when rereading D1. I agree that I've never seen a whole scum team on a single scum. And I'm not sure the scum team just lets themselves be the two main trains without trying to start another train.
#656 still bothers me though.
Also, I asked a question about the D2 vote count but you answered with the D1 vote count, lol. Care to try again?

edit quote
May 19, 2019 9:43 AM

Oct 2011
@Mishukax
#656 still bothers me though.
that's a postgame comment. and realistically, if 'my team' in 'this game' would bus me, I would almost always be counterwagon to town.

2 + 1 on me, while bomb was lynched, should explain itself. if I'm scum with 2 who voted me + 1 neutral... that's so next-level that every town wouldn't be town anymore. occam's razor pls

Also, I asked a question about the D2 vote count but you answered with the D1 vote count, lol. Care to try again?
D1 vc was me and Eyeh. D2 vc was just Dono or Kiana. the D2 final vc was wrongly tagged. or am I missing something?

May 19, 2019 10:15 AM

Nov 2015

@Phraze @yurkin @RE @Mishukax @AbuHumaid @ironace

Phraze has been killed. She was a:

Note: Currently seeking a replacement for Kiiruma.

It is now Day 5. Night 5 will begin in 24 hours, on May 20th at 1:00 pm EST.

>>Day 5 Timer<<
May 19, 2019 11:07 AM

Sep 2016
Driving home today so won't be around much for another 8-10 hours or so.

Want to lynch ironace though. Would be cool if we got a replacement for Kiiruma.

Also was fully expecting Abu to die.
May 19, 2019 11:15 AM

May 2013
Welp Phraze was just about the least of my worries but glad I don't have to worry about her now.

Got redirected.
I received RE's egg result but I visited ironace.
May 19, 2019 11:44 AM

May 2013
@Kiiruma are you gonna let that replacement thing go through or are you gonna post
May 19, 2019 2:56 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 5.0 🐰

Not Voting (6) - Kiiruma, yurkink, RE, Mishukax, AbuHumaid, ironace

>>Day 5 Timer<<
May 19, 2019 3:35 PM

Dec 2013
Lol
May 19, 2019 3:36 PM

Dec 2013
So u know what i did anyway
May 19, 2019 3:45 PM

Jul 2009
Too bad being proven to be redirected tells nothing about mishu's alignment.
May 19, 2019 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
As expected
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.