Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »
Apr 16, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2010
Astros said:
RE1031 said:
vote: reiynii
>Day 1: "we should lynch people on grrr's train because he's easy"
>Day 4: "i voted for grrr because i didn't believe his priest claim"

T_____________________T
They were also willing to lynch Grrr Day One. I can link the quotes if you'd like.
RE, reiynii, and Qoco voted grrr d1 iirc.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 16, 2017 7:36 PM

Sep 2016
Astros said:
RE1031 said:
vote: reiynii
>Day 1: "we should lynch people on grrr's train because he's easy"
>Day 4: "i voted for grrr because i didn't believe his priest claim"

T_____________________T
They were also willing to lynch Grrr Day One. I can link the quotes if you'd like.

I saw, but it was a pretty big switch in mindset, going from wanting to lynch people on grrr's train to joining the train... lol. I'm backing off it for now because with this many people voting for him, highly doubt he's cult leader.

Kit said:
RE1031 said:

I acknowledged it, I acknowledged the part about CP trusting Rosie. Sorry I didn't ping/quote you directly. I change my mind too easily.
Well I did see that you voted CP briefly so I assumed you read it and didn't wanna respond to me ^^;

I really feel like I might be on to something.. esp considering his defensiveness after my case. But I don't really have meta on him, cause he died after one day in both games i watched with him in it... : Ic

Yeah sorry about that, I was feeling really lazy. Anyway.....

vote: CorruptedPurity
Let's throw a wrench in everything :D
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 16, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2010
This is from my incomplete ISO

reiynii

Apr 16, 2017 7:40 PM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 and @Astros

Apr 16, 2017 7:40 PM

Jan 2010
ugh...

Apr 16, 2017 7:48 PM

Aug 2014
Can we not vote Purity? I can't see them possibly being cult leader. Let me dig up some posts to show this.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 16, 2017 7:49 PM

Nov 2015

reiynii PentaFlare, CorruptedPurity, grrr, Doughkey

CorruptedPurity Kit, logic340, RE1031
Doughkey Oyasumi_Rosie, Astros
Oyasumi_Rosie reiynii

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, yurkin

Mod Note(s)
-

Apr 16, 2017 7:51 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Vote: CorruptedPurity
It's him or Doki for Cult Leader imo.

Hey logic, answer me this: If I am cult leader, who are my converts?

If I was cultist, my first convert would never be Kit which is what half my theorycrafting is based on. My first convert would be you because you know my scum game better than anyone and are my biggest threat as scum, furthermore after arguing with you D1, town would see us as unaligned. If I was cultist, why didn't I convert you N1?

Secondly, my second convert would be Penta because I believe he would make a beautiful asset to the my scum team, but as RE checked, he's not a cult member.

So logic, if I really am CL, who are my converts? Think about it. Based on the fact that you're still crying and Penta didn't get killed by RE, I don't think the convert list fits me.
Apr 16, 2017 7:51 PM

Jan 2010
@Sleipnirr and @yurkin are you two going to be around?
We got an hour to go where are you two at?

Apr 16, 2017 7:52 PM

Dec 2013
@Doughkey what are your experiences with CorruptedPurity in mafia society?

Dec 2014
Actually first day of school is today... I gtg now. Will be around during phase change but on mobile.

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
Can we not vote Purity? I can't see them possibly being cult leader. Let me dig up some posts to show this.

Apr 16, 2017 7:53 PM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Qoco said:

It's the same thing but with a different faction. I went from vanilla townie to vanilla scum. The difference is that we get a club. I don't really have any extra powers :)

My proposition: from what I gather here, you're vanilla cult member? Cos zombie has no club(right?). Give us your cult leader and help us hunt zombie and we have a deal. We won't lynch you til hyper late game.

Why is Purity trying to fish a cult leader out of Qoco here if they are the cult leader? One of the reasons I've seen for scumreading Purity is buying into things too easily. If that was the case and Purity knew that Qoco wasn't a cultist, they could have bought into logic's theory that Qoco was actually a zombie here. That would have been easy bonus credibility as far as I'm concerned. Show you know how scum would act and it will give credibility to your later cases.
Apr 16, 2017 7:55 PM

Oct 2012
logic340 said:
@reiynii what is your vote on Rosie supposed to accomplish?
@Doughkey your vote really isn't self preservation considering it's #4 on the train and you only have 2 votes at this time. Is there someone else you said you be better lynching someone else how do you feel about Purity?

Yee, I overestimated my train and underestimated Rainys, ahue.

Sleip and Kit can eat a wagon full of weiners for my previously stated reasons.

I haven't had any unique thoughts about CP so I haven't really said much about him, he is one of those with a high chance of conversion. It really funny because when I saw CP in the roster I remembered playing with him a long time ago and had this idea he was a shitty player, not sure if I was just wrong or he improved drastically. But I digress.

This game has kinnda just devolved into pointing fingers at who hasn't claimed a PR, so I can confirm, yes, CP has not claimed a power role. I did not see any posts that seem bad in really any sense. I can be persuaded pretty easily if someone can come up with some actual reasons for a train on him, but thus far I haven't seen anything.

Shoutouts to Heman
Apr 16, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

Frankly I don't believe Penta is town today

but why would zombie defend cult? I doubt CP is zombie

Did aa-dono say that if he got converted at the same time you guess, he wouldn't die? or did she say it was a secret or something

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 16, 2017 7:57 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
RE1031 said:

Did aa-dono say that if he got converted at the same time you guess, he wouldn't die? or did she say it was a secret or something

She said she can't answer that.
Apr 16, 2017 7:58 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

If I was cultist, my first convert would never be Kit which is what half my theorycrafting is based on. My first convert would be you because you know my scum game better than anyone and are my biggest threat as scum, furthermore after arguing with you D1, town would see us as unaligned. If I was cultist, why didn't I convert you N1?

Secondly, my second convert would be Penta because I believe he would make a beautiful asset to the my scum team, but as RE checked, he's not a cult member.

So logic, if I really am CL, who are my converts? Think about it. Based on the fact that you're still crying and Penta didn't get killed by RE, I don't think the convert list fits me.
Why Penta over Oyasumi? Their role was known N2 and is more useful to Cults.
Apr 16, 2017 7:59 PM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:

My proposition: from what I gather here, you're vanilla cult member? Cos zombie has no club(right?). Give us your cult leader and help us hunt zombie and we have a deal. We won't lynch you til hyper late game.

Why is Purity trying to fish a cult leader out of Qoco here if they are the cult leader? One of the reasons I've seen for scumreading Purity is buying into things too easily. If that was the case and Purity knew that Qoco wasn't a cultist, they could have bought into logic's theory that Qoco was actually a zombie here. That would have been easy bonus credibility as far as I'm concerned. Show you know how scum would act and it will give credibility to your later cases.
He's purposely making it known he's hunting for cult leader to make it look like he's not the cult leader. Even better credibility. If he knew Qoco was zombie I would call that even more TMI tbh so he made the better decision, if he is cult leader

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
I beg you to talk with all the town members and actually come to a consensus this time (unlike with the no lynch). I personally don't think Kit is a good look since we want to catch the Zombies or Cultist and it seems less likely that that is kit at this time with reiynii and Qoco both being caught up in a PR lie?

I said I have deep reasons. I need two conditions to be fulfilled before I can do something... One of them is Kit's alignment, the second is the number of zombies at start of day 4, AKA I need Kit's report. I have a strong theory that will find scum regardless of the results of Kit's report (I still need it though for it to work). But first I need to know that I can trust Kit. I beg of you, give me the OK that Kit is town and I promise you fireworks. Don't ask me about my plan now or the zombies can play around it at night, just trust me and check Kit. I need to 100% trust her or we're going to be mislynching.

Remember this thing? Purity kept harping on about how they had this big plan to track down all the zombies. That's a lot of attention being driven their way, especially from the zombies. The zombies are going to want Purity lynched or converted. As a cult leader, this is suuuuuper dangerous because you could risk killing your entire faction by getting the zombies against you. The cult leader needs to not be super aggressive in their attack against the zombies. The kind of cult leader I would expect is someone who indirectly hurts the zombies. Gives credit to claims like Kit and RE for example. People who's roles hurt the zombies. Supporting them hurts the zombies in the long run (unless Kit is fakeclaiming, but that's a whole other problem).

Oct 2012
Astros said:
@Doughkey what are your experiences with CorruptedPurity in mafia society?

Oh, thats comically coincidental, I was digressing about my history with CP before I saw your question and it happened to be relevant, radical.
Apr 16, 2017 8:00 PM

Aug 2014
Kit said:
RE1031 said:

I love you too Kit
Apr 16, 2017 8:01 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

You didn't convert me N1 because I was in hot water for the No Lynch situation. I was looking at a possible mislynch D2. Why would you convert someone who was facing a lynch when it would only be you and me against the rest of the town? Sliepnirr would be an ok D1 c.hoice but Doki would probably be better. I don't know who would pick Kit D1 (that is just a speculation at this point anyway). Penta has had some suspicion due to the whole Cult Leader comment and just being Penta in general. grrr based on your admiration for his scum game.

grrr/Doki/sleipnirr or yurkin N3???

Your right you as cult leader doesn't make much sense with the remaining players and the way things stand with claims and what not. Unless my Rosie "role blocking" me and the cult converting me tonight thing is really going to happen?

hm...I don't like the reiynii lynch it's going too smoothly why do you think that is? What would be an alternative choice if reiynii were off the table?

Apr 16, 2017 8:02 PM

Aug 2013
Astros said:
Again I say, I will lose all my powers if converted. It's better for everyone if I stay unchanged

Apr 16, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2014
Astros said:
CorruptedPurity said:

She loses her role if I convert her. There's a higher chance she would hit zombie than me cos I'm bae. I would've picked Penta if I was the cultist because I know he is extremely competent as scum and can make a runaway win for the faction even if I died.

So theoretically speaking, my dream scum team would be Logic, Penta, Me and some other side character (RE maybe?)

2 of my dream team is already confirmed not cult, so how am I cult leader?
Apr 16, 2017 8:03 PM

Jan 2008
Doughkey said:
Um, didn't you only say you thought I was TPR as I said but with anti-town wincon? How does lynching me progress town's wincon when I can't even convert?

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
@Sleipnirr and @yurkin are you two going to be around?
We got an hour to go where are you two at?

I'm here...

Dec 2013
Doughkey said:
Oh, thats comically coincidental, I was digressing about my history with CP before I saw your question and it happened to be relevant, radical.
Far out duuude. I just finished that part, so you thought they were horrible? What gave you that impression and at what point did you realize that was the opposite?
Apr 16, 2017 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

hm...I don't like the reiynii lynch it's going too smoothly why do you think that is? What would be an alternative choice if reiynii were off the table?
I know this wasn't to me, but a lot of people were also looking at doki

Apr 16, 2017 8:05 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
Kit said:

So, I'm going to just guess this means, he did get converted, but your action went first, and so didn't kill him

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
What would be an alternative choice if reiynii were off the table?

This wasn't directed to me, but since I've been thinking about other possibilities, I think Doki would be next if we don't lynch reiynii or Purity. I'm feeling much more of a town vibe from Doki than reiynii though.

Also, remember, if reiynii is a zombie, they only have one partner to defend them. I wouldn't expect a rousing defense in that case. If reiynii was still lynched, it would spell doom for the zombies.

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
...some other side character (RE maybe?)

Ohohoho~
My vote's totally sticking.
Apr 16, 2017 8:06 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
RE1031 said:

So, I'm going to just guess this means, he did get converted, but your action went first, and so didn't kill him

I don't really understand how that works though. The order night actions are sent shouldn't matter, because it's not like I can tell what the cult's doing and vice versa.
Apr 16, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2010
Astros said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Penta as a player is more useful than Rosie. Rosie is going to be facing suspicion and possible lynch moving forward with no tangible way to prove her role she is a risk for cult or zombie conversion imo.

Apr 16, 2017 8:07 PM

Oct 2012
Astros said:
Doughkey said:
Far out duuude. I just finished that part, so you thought they were horrible? What gave you that impression and at what point did you realize that was the opposite?

Honestly couldn't tell you why I thought they were awful, in my mind I had thrown him into the same category as like Rinto and Sleip though. It had probably been atleast a year since the last game I played with them. My impression changed from D1 when he started making legitimate and comprehensive posts.
Apr 16, 2017 8:08 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Again I say, I will lose all my powers if converted. It's better for everyone if I stay unchanged
Did you not read Logic's reply to your last message about this? I'd wager you didn't considering you didn't know what day it was. Anyway, if converted you could lie about your reports. Even get fellow cult members to claim they were RB'd if need be.

Jul 2009
Thouh that kit was the first target to the cultist was only an assumption based on her claim.
And CP and logic recently were scumbuddies in Alkatraz, if i were on the place of CP i shouldn't try to cult logic because of that.
But eeh, who knows...

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I said I have deep reasons. I need two conditions to be fulfilled before I can do something... One of them is Kit's alignment, the second is the number of zombies at start of day 4, AKA I need Kit's report. I have a strong theory that will find scum regardless of the results of Kit's report (I still need it though for it to work). But first I need to know that I can trust Kit. I beg of you, give me the OK that Kit is town and I promise you fireworks. Don't ask me about my plan now or the zombies can play around it at night, just trust me and check Kit. I need to 100% trust her or we're going to be mislynching.

Remember this thing? Purity kept harping on about how they had this big plan to track down all the zombies. That's a lot of attention being driven their way, especially from the zombies. The zombies are going to want Purity lynched or converted. As a cult leader, this is suuuuuper dangerous because you could risk killing your entire faction by getting the zombies against you. The cult leader needs to not be super aggressive in their attack against the zombies. The kind of cult leader I would expect is someone who indirectly hurts the zombies. Gives credit to claims like Kit and RE for example. People who's roles hurt the zombies. Supporting them hurts the zombies in the long run (unless Kit is fakeclaiming, but that's a whole other problem).
Unless you are saying Kit is the Zombie at this point there are none on CP's train so that point would be moot unless you think kit is the zombie?

Apr 16, 2017 8:10 PM

Aug 2014
Also, since we can't talk at night and I want to say this
@Oyasumi_Rosie Can you roleblock Doki please? If they are town you just roleblocked a vanilla, if not, you roleblocked a potential converter.
Apr 16, 2017 8:11 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Thouh that kit was the first target to the cultist was only an assumption based on her claim.
And CP and logic recently were scumbuddies in Alkatraz, if i were on the place of CP i shouldn't try to cult logic because of that.
But eeh, who knows...
While this is good thinking in theory it's not necessarily in practice. I was in a bad spot to start D2 and his position against mine on the no lynch issue would have put us in a bad spot since he doesn't bus. I don't buy I would be his first choice. Maybe if I hadn't caused a no lynch but I did.

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Unless you are saying Kit is the Zombie at this point there are none on CP's train so that point would be moot unless you think kit is the zombie?

I would respond to your question, but it is soooooooo unrelated to what I said that I can't even understand what you could possibly be asking.

Oct 2012
Kit said:
Doughkey said:
Um, didn't you only say you thought I was TPR as I said but with anti-town wincon? How does lynching me progress town's wincon when I can't even convert?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1604888&show=2350#msg50366268
Apr 16, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
She loses her role if I convert her. There's a higher chance she would hit zombie than me cos I'm bae. I would've picked Penta if I was the cultist because I know he is extremely competent as scum and can make a runaway win for the faction even if I died.

So theoretically speaking, my dream scum team would be Logic, Penta, Me and some other side character (RE maybe?)

2 of my dream team is already confirmed not cult, so how am I cult leader?
Huh. I didn't tag Penta for a powerful mafia player. I'm missing so much due to no meta. ._. @logic340 @Doughkey can confirm?
Apr 16, 2017 8:12 PM

Jan 2010
4 people voting reiynii right now what is the case against him?
Fake PR claim
Husband Hunting
Voted grrr D1
Knew grrr was lying?
What else?

Apr 16, 2017 8:14 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Fake PR claim
Husband Hunting
Voted grrr D1
Knew grrr was lying?
What else?
Reiynii - Meta is convenient for staying alive. They've asked to be converted or infected multiple times.

But I don't think that points toward them being Cult Leader.

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
Fake PR claim
Husband Hunting
Voted grrr D1
Knew grrr was lying?
What else?

Process of Elimination. My case is based on the idea that while everyone else seems at least a little townie, reiynii doesn't have an ounce of towniness yet. That is just scummy relative to everyone else.

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I would respond to your question, but it is soooooooo unrelated to what I said that I can't even understand what you could possibly be asking.

Are you so sure of CP's innocence that you would you be fine switching places with him?
*blinks eyes innocently*
Apr 16, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

What it has to do with your post is the fact that unless Kit is a Zombie your point is moot because the Zombies aren't trying to get CP lynched. It destroys your whole thought about getting the zombies on his bad side. From my point of view. It's not a defense for CP not Cult leader is what I am getting at.

Apr 16, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Penta as a player is more useful than Rosie. Rosie is going to be facing suspicion and possible lynch moving forward with no tangible way to prove her role she is a risk for cult or zombie conversion imo.
Considering their playstyle so far I could see that. Oyasumi is making themselves suspicious all on their own to me. Hmm
Apr 16, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
Fake PR claim
Husband Hunting
Voted grrr D1
Knew grrr was lying?
What else?

Process of Elimination. My case is based on the idea that while everyone else seems at least a little townie, reiynii doesn't have an ounce of towniness yet. That is just scummy relative to everyone else.
Then he is in a basket with grrr basically. Do you think scum would act scummy especially if they are the cult leader?

I hate the case on reiynii and want all the votes moved to somewhere else. If he flips town there is no making them answer for these votes as cult will essentially hold the vote majority.

Apr 16, 2017 8:17 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

What it has to do with your post is the fact that unless Kit is a Zombie your point is moot because the Zombies aren't trying to get CP lynched. It destroys your whole thought about getting the zombies on his bad side. From my point of view. It's not a defense for CP not Cult leader is what I am getting at.

Huh? My point is that Purity was talking about a huge plan to catch all the zombies as long as Kit is proven innocent. It has nothing to do with who is voting for who and everything to do with Purity having a way to catch zombies. This is dangerous for the zombies if it is true, so they will try to get rid of Purity. It doesn't matter if they actually have taken action to do so, simply by opening themselves up to the possibility, Purity would be making a bad play if they were cult leader. I don't think they can be cult leader.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.