Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2017 7:26 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
grrr said:
How am I weird you are weird.

I see some people are voting me. This is unfortunate since I am the priest.
If you're the priest then you just made yourself useless lol so I don't believe it
you do this fake claim stuff as town too tho so whatever

just ignore himmaybe he will go away, but serously hes prob a vt

Apr 7, 2017 7:27 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Grrr can't fake claim, all roles are known, and one cannot simply fake claim since it will be obvious to the real role.
So yeah, grrr is the priest. The priest is immune to zombies but can still be infected, is that one of the said hidden mechanisms in the game, just assuming, but could an infected one infect an another person?

And second - the priest will find the original role of the one vissiting him, so he'll see a converted to zombie town as town, and converted to cultist town as town as well, if I get it right.

And yeah, good morning everyone! >.</

not true at all because most of the game is filled with experienced players if grrr isnt the preist i doubt the real preist would counter claim at all, i doubt grrr would want that either.

Apr 7, 2017 7:27 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
This doesn't feel like a normal Kit question. Honestly the majority of your posts feel off to me at this point. The backup would know they are the backup. So while their ability wouldn't be active there would still be two Priests in the game?
So the only person who doesn't know that they are a power role is the sleepwalker?
What a tricky game!
Apr 7, 2017 7:29 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:

N1 - Cult Conversion which takes place D2 (1 Conversion)
N2 - Potential for 2 Zombie conversions plus a second Cult Conversion (3 conversions)
D3 - Start worst case scenario we have 4 (2 cult and 2zombie) conversions and have caught no scum yet.

Oh right I forgot that they would wait for 1 day but if the players knows that they are infected do you think that they will play pro town? I dont believe that is the case (unless the player doesnt know that he is infected)

Also I backread but I cant really understand the heat on penta that claim seems like something he would do and about grr's calim you know he is grr you cant say that he lied or told the truth.
Players do not know they are infected. They only find out once they have been successfully converted and they are only made aware of the person who converted them. So D2 unless a zombie tries to let the person they infected know some how the townie wont know and their behavior wont change until they are actually converted on D3.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 7, 2017 7:29 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:
Grrr can't fake claim, all roles are known, and one cannot simply fake claim since it will be obvious to the real role.
So yeah, grrr is the priest. The priest is immune to zombies but can still be infected, is that one of the said hidden mechanisms in the game, just assuming, but could an infected one infect an another person?

And second - the priest will find the original role of the one vissiting him, so he'll see a converted to zombie town as town, and converted to cultist town as town as well, if I get it right.

There is a possibility of two priests, since there are 16 players and thus either a second priest or a town roleblocker. If anything, priest is the best role to claim for a guilty player because we are less likely to lynch a claimed PR AND
1. If there is one priest in the mix, then anyone who fake claims priest is set for the game.
2. If there are two priests, then anyone who fake claims is almost set for the game because the two real priests won't know each other and the chances of both of them claiming is unlikely until late game.

Of course, if we prod enough, grrr'll have to reveal which of the priests he is. So all we can do is await his follow up to the claim. But rather than him establishing which of the priests he is, I would like to hear why he decided to claim early. Because it seems like an un-PR thing to do.

edit: Good night -w-
edit 2: About infected people being to infect others - I actually hadn't thought about this, but it can't apply to the Priest, or at least the confirmed Priest. The priest can only visit himself. The secondary priest, which may or may not exist, doesn't appear to be immune to zombification at all. Also, converted cultists can't visit other players, since it states that they lose their original roles. So fortunately we don't need to worry about whether a cultist appears town/PR to the Priest because they can't visit him to begin with. Zombies on the other hand seem to be a pain to handle, but fortunately they spread far less quickly.
Which reminds me of a question I had earlier - do infected townies/cultists fall under zombies or their original party?

TOo much speculation lol, if anything dono prob just added another vanilla. No way she would add another preist that make town too powerful and very hard for the zombie team to win.

Apr 7, 2017 7:30 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Oh, I saw that:
Back ups - not included in the initial ratio, somehow i've missed it before, so there is the possibility RE mentioned about, priest x2, or a roleblocker. btw the second priest have different abillity.

only if the preist is one of the first 2 pr to die which i hope that doesnt happen lol

Apr 7, 2017 7:30 AM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
I need to reread the abilities, but once the cult start to spread is there a mechanism or ability enable to slow down its growth?
I think the cult is the faction here that resembles the mafia, where as in a regular mafia game, you can only catch mafia by lynching and so is the cult here. Zombies are life a serial killer third party with the extra ability to "train others to make them serial killers as well" .
I also have to re read the abilities...
Apr 7, 2017 7:31 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

you shhhh lol

This is under the assumption we acctually lynch one of the conversion roles outside of that a mislynch i still think helps scum here more than a normal game.

How ya gonna choose a preference not like they will claim for us XD.
yeah sorry now that im caught up i realize im beating a dead horse lol

i think the possibility of a scum lynch is much much much higher priority than the predictability of a no-lynch sparing towns

like duh town dying is bad but not lynching in order to prevent town death is even worse. you need to take some risks in life to get anywhere. we can't sit on our hands and no lynch our way to victory

Town will have a death regardless, i was just thinking into the future of not the cultist an easier chance to convert a pr.

Apr 7, 2017 7:32 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
yurkin said:

it is still possible it is a fake claim

grr is town: trying to throw off zombies so they avoid him and go for the real priest

grr is scum (zombie): trying to get real priest to counter claim so that they know who to avoid

grr is scum (cult): same as town reason but for townie points to not get lynched, instead of in towns best intrerest

1 and 3 are more liekly 2 is too risky even for grrr.

Apr 7, 2017 7:34 AM

Sep 2014
Doughkey said:
Grr probably didn't put that much thought into it and just thought "lol it would be funny to claim :D"
I loved playing with Shinichi-kun and Grrr as mafia because they are so easy to frame and they generally give a nonchalant feel so people don't care as much as to stick up for you~
Apr 7, 2017 7:35 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Ok so, I'm not going to give town reads because in a conversion game it'd be dangerous if a highly town read person got converted to scum

since there's three scum, i'll pick three i feel may be scum.

Doki, for reasons stated, and i feel like he was intentionally trying to look like he was scum hunting, but the stuff he posted about me and cp was so useless it may as well have been fluff.

Ruu, I have a bad feeling about her, and when I have a bad feeling about her this early she turns out scum... I think she seems very careful, calculated this game. I'm scared.

actually i can't even figure out a third person because from them up most of my feelings are "im not sure" "i dont remember" or "seems town"

suppose this is fine for now. time to get some sleep hopefully

SUrprised u notice how bad letting ur town reads out would be

Bad feeling like how ruu acted in her game with suzu?

Also im still pretty biased on doki cause this is how he plays everygame so i cant get an alignment off of it.

Apr 7, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
And forgot to mention in this game the two zombies doesn't know each other, and until the cultist start to convert, currently we dont have 3 scums working together, but 3 separate ones. Trail of collaboration between scums won't exist until the cult convertion start.
Therefore there won't be a flip as usual, in day1 that is.

Will the zombies try to give like secret sign to each other, or the'll work separatelly?
I thought about that last night, can't say if it have any real significance though.
Since zombies start to convert from night 2 onwards, if i got that part right.

Still cant believe this is only ur 2nd game lol

One thing i think is if any town blocks start being formed they might just be a bunch of zombies if it happens later in the game. We will all just have to keep our eyes open. Having 2 organized converters seems scary so lets not allow the zombies to sneak some secret communication between them.

Apr 7, 2017 7:38 AM

Sep 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
I also now want to lynch someone on Grrr's train cause scum should be lurking in there. He's too easy of a lynch fodder.
+1
Apr 7, 2017 7:42 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
yurkin said:
@logic340 #200
Voting for rosie were simply rvs, not real suspect, but can't say i exclude players from suspicion.

I don't trust people which say trust me in general, and from my lame deductions - the cultist is is one person, if lynched day1 the cult is done fore, i think if pursued or pressured in some way the cultist will try really hard to defend itself.
Overall Purity seem to be acting that way, but who knows, different individuals act different, can't put everything in one frame.

Sound reasoning but you forgot one thing. I drew the attention to myself and put myself in that spot so that I can defend and clear the air so that I can play the way I want. If I am the cultist as you say, wouldn't I play more conservative than defensive? I would say that the cultiest cannot afford to attract attention to himself at all, which is the opposite of what I was doing. Even if I look at myself from an outsider's POV, I dont think I am the cultist, if anything, there's a higher chance of me being a zombie if I'm scum at all. If you're looking at cultist, I'd rather look at those quieter ones that participate but minimally, somewhere along the lines of Rinto, Rosie or Ruu.

Question to town: Is zombie or cultist a higher threat to us day 1? Let's say we found a zombie and a cultist, which do you lynch first?

day 1 cultist day 2 zombie

Apr 7, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kit said:
it is still possible it is a fake claim

grr is town: trying to throw off zombies so they avoid him and go for the real priest

grr is scum (zombie): trying to get real priest to counter claim so that they know who to avoid

grr is scum (cult): same as town reason but for townie points to not get lynched, instead of in towns best intrerest

Note: For 3, cultist would also want to know who the priest is so that they won't convert the priest. The zombie is a huge threat to the cult and thus they want the priest to be out there and alive to counter the zombies. Not just "for townie points", there is a reason for cultist to pull off this gambit too.

If it was literally any other player, I will read deep into this and think hard about what the claim is for and how it should be treated, but since it's grrr, meh. Like Grrr's claim is like Schrodinger's cat, until he is lynched and flips, he is both the priest and not the priest in my eyes.
Apr 7, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Kit said:
ummm doesnt "back-up" usually mean they exist after a certain person has died? so how could 2 priests exist at the same time...
This doesn't feel like a normal Kit question. Honestly the majority of your posts feel off to me at this point. The backup would know they are the backup. So while their ability wouldn't be active there would still be two Priests in the game?

@aa-dono do the back up know they're back up or can any vanilla be backup?

Apr 7, 2017 7:46 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Also, what is up with this grrr train?
"Oh, he claimed a PR, that's so scummy, we should lynch him".

this is a very good question

Apr 7, 2017 7:47 AM

Sep 2014
What's the point of the sleep walker??? Their basically a fancy villager at the end of the day.

Aug 2012

grrr Oyasumi_Rosie, Qoco, RE1031
Doughkey reiynii, Rinto-kun, Kit
Kit Doughkey, PentaFlare, logic340

Rinto-kun grrr
logic340 Shinichi-Kun
Oyasumi_Rosie yurkin
PentaFlare Ruu

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, CorruptedPurity, Astros

Mod Note(s)
Replying to Shin-chan's #316 : Any vanilla when a condition is triggered.

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

So Penta I have to ask if you are not reading the thread or if you are trying to protect grrr here? Three of the 4 votes came before his claim. He claimed under no pressure. It's grrr so I doubt anyone even believes the claim. If we don't believe the claim and think he is scummy we should certainly be voting here.
My vote was RVS
Rosie's vote seems more fluffy than serious
Qoco says he wants to start fires
grrr claims Priest with 3 votes on him and little pressure
Vote Count
RE places vote on grrr for pressure

Honestly don't see anything wrong with any of the votes on grrr right now. I'm actually curious why you and @CorruptedPurity are shaming people off this train rather than trying to help figure grrr out so another Kitty Mafia doesn't happen?

I'm not shaming the reasons people voted, I'm shaming that they are still voting for grrr even now. These are all fluff votes on a claimed PR. The only other attention payed to grrr is comments on how the claim seems scummy. That's makes the votes on this train really bad. A leading train of entirely fluff votes at this point in the phase is awful.
I would ask the people voting if they believe the claim or not before saying that they are all fluff votes. Sure before the claim they seemed to be RVS and fluff, but since then those opinions may have changed. You cannot apply the original reason for the vote to the situation when it has changed imo. RE placed her vote after the claim and for pressure. I moved my vote but I am not really inclined to believe this claim but that doesn't automatically mean it comes from scum. I do think that grrr should face more scrutiny than last game given the outcome.

Apr 7, 2017 7:49 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
@Astros why are you not voting? I claimed early on that I wont be participating in RVS and took a shit from Doki and shini cause of it. I explained my rationale behind it and am very open about it. You had time to think, where will your vote lie? And if you're choosing to keep it, why?

I also now want to lynch someone on Grrr's train cause scum should be lurking in there. He's too easy of a lynch fodder.

I disagree because i dont think the zombie would risk giving himself away by jumping on the train of a claim priest nor would the cultist because they have no reason to get the preist lynched.

As for astro i think he hates day 1 votes too im not sure.

Apr 7, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
Doughkey said:
I figured the votes on me would scoot after like 16 hours because one is like a threat for me to marry them, one didn't have a message, and the other was because of my disdain for the D word mostly.

Vote on Kit was asspulled to create conversation and have some kind of substance over a useless RVS. Confrontation with CP was also to provide information, he was online at the time so I bit.

Kit is neutral/scum because of useless fluff posts, OMGUS, and the better stated reason of what Penta posted at the top of this page.

CP is neutral/town for now. Being overly defensive was kind of sus, everything else I said was just to trigger you into talking more or cracking. I disagree with your play but despite what I said, you really can't scum read off of a consistent meta. Like Grr, he is always anti-town, but that doesn't mean he is scum. And real talk, I skim or ignore parts of your posts when they are bulked into big ass paragraphs. I am a hypocrite though.

not surprised the votes havent moved, compared to grrr train i do think someone on ur train has a high chance of being scum.

Also this exactly what I thought but ik ur playstyle the rest don't so it was mine and your word against the world.

Apr 7, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
Doughkey said:
Has Grr been getting killed early in his latest games?

nope but he claimed miller early in 1 game when he was vt

Apr 7, 2017 7:53 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:
Also, what is up with this grrr train?
"Oh, he claimed a PR, that's so scummy, we should lynch him".

So Penta I have to ask if you are not reading the thread or if you are trying to protect grrr here? Three of the 4 votes came before his claim. He claimed under no pressure. It's grrr so I doubt anyone even believes the claim. If we don't believe the claim and think he is scummy we should certainly be voting here.
My vote was RVS
Rosie's vote seems more fluffy than serious
grrr claims Priest with 3 votes on him and little pressure
Vote Count
RE places vote on grrr for pressure

Honestly don't see anything wrong with any of the votes on grrr right now. I'm actually curious why you and @CorruptedPurity are shaming people off this train rather than trying to help figure grrr out so another Kitty Mafia doesn't happen?

Re vote is off tbf cause that train is way beyond the need of pressure just saying.

Apr 7, 2017 7:53 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
I think I would take the No Lynch in this situation for multiple reasons:
1. It makes it harder for a PR to be converted/infected
2. Start D1 at 13-2-1 would start D2 at 12-2-2
3. We don't risk losing a PR on the only night we are assured to have them all at our disposal.
4. If we lynch the priest is severely limits our chances of success.
1- Someone will be converted if we don't chance lynching the converter, and that only adds danger to us.
2- We can always get lucky with the lynch if we play close enough attention. With lots of people, I always see the focus on a very small number of players like Grrr or Doughkey or Kit in this situation, and despite you being almost the most active, nobody is really doubting or questioning you (I do see their point, since the post I'm replying to right now is utterly townie. You're a safe read in my opinion!)
3- Good point, but then cults and zombies could hit PR anyway since there will be 3 attacks if we aren't lucky.
4- I doubt Grrr is the priest anyway but then we should just stay away from the more active player. I hate to say it since it sounds more hopeful than realistic but I don't reckon PRs would be quiet and lowkey.
Apr 7, 2017 7:55 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I'm not shaming the reasons people voted, I'm shaming that they are still voting for grrr even now. These are all fluff votes on a claimed PR. The only other attention payed to grrr is comments on how the claim seems scummy. That's makes the votes on this train really bad. A leading train of entirely fluff votes at this point in the phase is awful.
I would ask the people voting if they believe the claim or not before saying that they are all fluff votes. Sure before the claim they seemed to be RVS and fluff, but since then those opinions may have changed. You cannot apply the original reason for the vote to the situation when it has changed imo. RE placed her vote after the claim and for pressure. I moved my vote but I am not really inclined to believe this claim but that doesn't automatically mean it comes from scum. I do think that grrr should face more scrutiny than last game given the outcome.

I don't think the burden is on me to explain other people's votes. That would just spoonfeed reasoning to them. I'm saying the votes are bad, it is up to them to fix it, either by changing or making their current vote better.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 7, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I rather you play how you used to than try to be super aggresive which ik ur not lol.

Sorry but I dont really feel very good about this post it almost feels like you are trying to manipulate me by making me go back to my old style which you know much better than the current one making it easier for you to control or anticipate my actions. And I know very well how you can manipulate some one Izaya

no im just saying the reason i voted you in the last game was cause i thought u were forcing scum reads and scum hunting. Kinda like what doki is doing but its not odd coming from him, from you it was very odd since ur normally very passive.

Apr 7, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Kit said:
I'm sure this has been discussed but while I'm catching up: this sounds like a more terrible idea than it usually is because 1. more scums alive more conversions happening faster 2. we will need to carefully reexamine everyone every new day phase because of the conversions so we need to not be wasting time not lynching

and every town (ie a prevented mislynch thru nolynching) is a potential future scum, which could potentially be dangerous

Though while I'm thinking about this, I just realized the usefulness of zombies to town- they essentially can eliminate a cult conversion for a night :Ic hm

I think my lynching preference would be cult>zombie>town>none
I have to ask you to clarify why it sounds more horrible to NL D1? Mislynching doesn't stop a conversion from happening and narrows the pool of players making it quicker for the zombies or cult to achieve their win condition. So if you feel it's t/t leading the lynch would you lynch for information? Try to find the actual scum? or push a no lynch if possible? Honestly in a t/t leading lynch situation I think I would take the No Lynch in this situation for multiple reasons:
1. It makes it harder for a PR to be converted/infected
2. Start D1 at 13-2-1 would start D2 at 12-2-2
3. We don't risk losing a PR on the only night we are assured to have them all at our disposal.
4. If we lynch the priest is severely limits our chances of success.

Kit said:
Ok so, I'm not going to give town reads because in a conversion game it'd be dangerous if a highly town read person got converted to scum

since there's three scum, i'll pick three i feel may be scum.

Doki, for reasons stated, and i feel like he was intentionally trying to look like he was scum hunting, but the stuff he posted about me and cp was so useless it may as well have been fluff.

Ruu, I have a bad feeling about her, and when I have a bad feeling about her this early she turns out scum... I think she seems very careful, calculated this game. I'm scared.

actually i can't even figure out a third person because from them up most of my feelings are "im not sure" "i dont remember" or "seems town"

suppose this is fine for now. time to get some sleep hopefully
I don't see a problem with giving town reads because all reads will need to be reevaluated the next day anyway due to conversations. There are kind of distinct mindsets for the Zombies and Cult Leader imo so think about what they need to do to achieve their win con and I think you will see that handing out town reads isn't as detrimental as you think (so long as you constantly reevaluate them).

In a sense i see a problem mainly because when the more influencial reads or players get converted town might still follow them.

Apr 7, 2017 7:58 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Get it together...
I like you :o you remind me of one of my good friends !! Join my harem, Matty!!!
Apr 7, 2017 8:01 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

yep your right i was def wrong bringing up the no lynch option i feel, another thing that i think would bother me alot are people that claim i dont think im gonna trust a single claim during this game.

What do you mean by that? At worst you should be able to trust the first day claims as this is the only time we can be sure that they are town.

yes but if we focus too hard on those claims we will lose sight of the fact they may or may not have been converted unless their behavior completely changes.

Apr 7, 2017 8:03 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:

N1 - Cult Conversion which takes place D2 (1 Conversion)
N2 - Potential for 2 Zombie conversions plus a second Cult Conversion (3 conversions)
D3 - Start worst case scenario we have 4 (2 cult and 2zombie) conversions and have caught no scum yet.

Oh right I forgot that they would wait for 1 day but if the players knows that they are infected do you think that they will play pro town? I dont believe that is the case (unless the player doesnt know that he is infected)

Also I backread but I cant really understand the heat on penta that claim seems like something he would do and about grr's calim you know he is grr you cant say that he lied or told the truth.

Any behaviorial changes will be a sign of alignment change so i doubt they would do that.

Apr 7, 2017 8:05 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:

Players do not know they are infected. They only find out once they have been successfully converted and they are only made aware of the person who converted them. So D2 unless a zombie tries to let the person they infected know some how the townie wont know and their behavior wont change until they are actually converted on D3.

ahh ya thats true cause then preist could just cure them lol

Apr 7, 2017 8:06 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Doughkey said:
Grr probably didn't put that much thought into it and just thought "lol it would be funny to claim :D"
I loved playing with Shinichi-kun and Grrr as mafia because they are so easy to frame and they generally give a nonchalant feel so people don't care as much as to stick up for you~

when was this lol?

Apr 7, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Note: For 3, cultist would also want to know who the priest is so that they won't convert the priest. The zombie is a huge threat to the cult and thus they want the priest to be out there and alive to counter the zombies. Not just "for townie points", there is a reason for cultist to pull off this gambit too.

If it was literally any other player, I will read deep into this and think hard about what the claim is for and how it should be treated, but since it's grrr, meh. Like Grrr's claim is like Schrodinger's cat, until he is lynched and flips, he is both the priest and not the priest in my eyes.

welp idk why that didnt cross my mind but u are right about that point.

And yep the problem is grrr fake claimed a very anti town role as a vanilla, while now hes claiming a very powerful town role.

Apr 7, 2017 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
@reiynii why u still on doki?

@rinto-kun why u still on doki also have u caught up yet?

Apr 7, 2017 8:09 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
when was this lol?
I literally saw you asking this question as I was writing that so I didn't specify, lol. Kaitou's Favourites, and although we were mafia together, you were so easy to frame and didn't care much about that game that I think the reason you survived is the game having 2 billion players :9
I also do believe I did a good job framing (or well, maybe helping frame) Grrr because he claimed Mason.
Apr 7, 2017 8:09 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I don't think the burden is on me to explain other people's votes. That would just spoonfeed reasoning to them. I'm saying the votes are bad, it is up to them to fix it, either by changing or making their current vote better.

I agree the votes are bad i just dont thnk anyone one that train is scum, im more inclined to believe either reiynii or kits vote on doki is scum aligned.

Not sure what to think about rinto tho.

Apr 7, 2017 8:10 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:

Absolutely. Controversy creates topics.
Apr 7, 2017 8:10 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
when was this lol?
I literally saw you asking this question as I was writing that so I didn't specify, lol. Kaitou's Favourites, and although we were mafia together, you were so easy to frame and didn't care much about that game that I think the reason you survived is the game having 2 billion players :9
I also do believe I did a good job framing (or well, maybe helping frame) Grrr because he claimed Mason.

oh i was reallly distracted during that game, so that was no where near the best of my ability. So if you would ignore that game it would be nice :P

Apr 7, 2017 8:11 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
I can't find anyone else right now. It seems weird how you were focusing on Kit the beginning of this page but maybe because her posts caught your attention?
My town reads are CorruptedPurity (by the way, what a name) and Logic !
The rest are OK.
Apr 7, 2017 8:12 AM

Dec 2016
Qoco said:
logic340 said:

It's funny because Controversy was actually my name for a little bit.
Apr 7, 2017 8:13 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
oh i was reallly distracted during that game, so that was no where near the best of my ability. So if you would ignore that game it would be nice :P
I can't, it's my favourite game yet. You were playing WoW the whole time lol (^ ^;)
Apr 7, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I can't find anyone else right now. It seems weird how you were focusing on Kit the beginning of this page but maybe because her posts caught your attention?
My town reads are CorruptedPurity (by the way, what a name) and Logic !
The rest are OK.

everything till my 3rd or 4th most recent post was all catch up it was focused specifically on anyone

Apr 7, 2017 8:14 AM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Qoco said:

It's funny because Controversy was actually my name for a little bit.

should i be worried that this post has 2 quotes about you being qouted by you yourself XD.

Edit-nvm i misread that first quote XD

Apr 7, 2017 8:16 AM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

I agree the votes are bad i just dont thnk anyone one that train is scum, im more inclined to believe either reiynii or kits vote on doki is scum aligned.

That's why I'm not voting anyone on that train. I'm voting Kit. I just think that the people still on that train need to step up and think critically about a vote.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 7, 2017 8:21 AM

Sep 2014
Unvote
Change Vote: Ruu

Come back~ now that I think I shaped a good view on your play style I want to see more ^ ^)/
Apr 7, 2017 8:24 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That's why I'm not voting anyone on that train. I'm voting Kit. I just think that the people still on that train need to step up and think critically about a vote.

fair enough for once we are thinking alike lol

reiynii said:
Unvote
Change Vote: Ruu

Come back~ now that I think I shaped a good view on your play style I want to see more ^ ^)/

why didnt u just type change vote XD

Apr 7, 2017 8:29 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
why didnt u just type change vote XD
It just seemed cooler, I guess!
Apr 7, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
CorruptedPurity said:
+1
So who are the scum on the train then? @CorruptedPurity same questions.

Apr 7, 2017 8:34 AM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Question: do you believe grrr's claim?
If there's any reason you do not, then why aren't you voting for him?
Or do you think he was just fooling around and then decided to disappear for a good number of hours.

logic340 said:
yurkin said:
And forgot to mention in this game the two zombies doesn't know each other, and until the cultist start to convert, currently we dont have 3 scums working together, but 3 separate ones. Trail of collaboration between scums won't exist until the cult convertion start.
Therefore there won't be a flip as usual, in day1 that is.

Will the zombies try to give like secret sign to each other, or the'll work separatelly?
I thought about that last night, can't say if it have any real significance though.
Since zombies start to convert from night 2 onwards, if i got that part right.
The Zombie know who one another are but they do not have a secret club to chat in. This means that they will most likely not be voting or pushing suspicion on one another. When conversions start happening looking for tonal and behavioral changes will be key.

Where does it say that the 2 original zombies know each other? Under the description it only says that new zombies will know who infected them.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.