Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2017 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
I've heard Crossbell argue that point differently but we can always discuss theory after the game. Krista is bad town imo as they have done nothing to help us not be in this situation. The whole CC thing was ust weird and now he dipped out. How many misunderstanding plus votes will Grapefruti be involved in before we actually look at it as a behavior? @Quickdraw....I mean @Grapefruit21 you are so quick to brush that off as nothgin but a misunderstanding how does that happen when they said they didn't get a PM night 1 but now said they do on D4?
because if they were scum they would have stuck with the claim and gotten me mislynched. 1 for 1 would have been worth it at this point.
Still not understanding....especially if you guys are a team this could help to clear you both....something isn't right here..
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 20, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2016
I was reluctant to vote Krista because if they had realm been RBd this would have happened D2. It felt like a mistake because it wasn't a thing then.
Mar 20, 2017 9:32 AM

May 2015
Vote Count 4.4
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Grapefruit21: TheConquerer, logic340, aa-dono, CorruptedPurity

✄ Shinichi-kun: Oyasumi_rosie
✄ logic340: shinichi-kun, grapefruit21

Not Voting: Rinto-kun and JustKrista

Also my word is sacred so if you don't do as I say you are out Shinichi

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

Mar 20, 2017 9:33 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

rather u not u should be voting grape or logic right now since they're the hot topic.
Nah man, I don't go for that fake gothic, nerd pandering shit. I shop at Ross likethe cheap bitch I am.

what lmfao

Mar 20, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
Did he make a mistake or was he trying to get Grape killed? We went over this all on D2 idk how you make that mistake here and now? This is another reason I feel Krista is not town. No input not keeping up with the thread and important events, has behavioral townie reads from shin and grape while not being behaviorally townie. Is in the best spot as basically conf town and fucks us by not shooting n1 making us take until d3 to resolve it, and making this false claim that right now....smh like come on man get it together.

@TheConquerer and @Rinto-kun no lurk please come out and help us.
Idk, he was in almost every game I played last year. Laid back etc~ but the fact that he went and check doesn't seem like he's not trying to keep up. It's just personality.
I'm not throwing away the chance that he lied. Since I don't like it when JustKrista/Karote win. It's reallly salty picturing him smirking that smart brain on the other side of the screen but point it mistakes happen. I rather take it as it is and then see scenario why he would lie but take it back.

What I don't get is Grapefruit. his reluctance to vote for JustKrista when the claim was a cc to his. Why wait? If he is confident with his pm/role, then wouldn't he be excited to catch JustKrista as scum? Feels like he doesn't want to lynch JustKrista because he knew that would be bad for himself.

Vote: Grapefruit
I can definitely agree with this. He had no conviction then voted and took it back with no pause. Almost like he did it for appearances. Those two seems to have something going on and I think we may have got them to finally slip up.

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

rather u not u should be voting grape or logic right now since they're the hot topic.
Nah man, I don't go for that fake gothic, nerd pandering shit. I shop at Ross likethe cheap bitch I am.

Never fail to put a smile on my face... Also, I like hot topic... their batman merch is nice...

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Vote Count 4.4
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Grapefruit21: TheConquerer, logic340, aa-dono

✄ Shinichi-kun: Oyasumi_rosie
✄ logic340: shinichi-kun, grapefruit21

Not Voting: Rinto-kun, CorruptedPurity and JustKrista

Also my word is sacred so if you don't do as I say you are out Shinichi

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

JustKrista is voting for me

Mar 20, 2017 9:35 AM

Dec 2016
@ruu Krista voted logic and cpurity voted me

Dec 2014
And Rinto is mia again?

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
I was reluctant to vote Krista because if they had realm been RBd this would have happened D2. It felt like a mistake because it wasn't a thing then.
You didn't show this reluctance when voting Lam yesterday quickdraw

Mar 20, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
And Rinto is mia again?

hes always mia at the en of the phase

Dec 2016
If we somehow don't lose please for the love of all that is holy please lynch openly wolfing logic tomorrow.

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

Are you serious right now, I had both hosts PM saying I was roleblocked, one was simply I was roleblocked and other I was roleblocked but my bullet went through.
What do you mean ''fuck us by not shooting n1''? I don't care what your opinion of Good vigilante is, just because it's different, doesn't mean I'm any more or less of a town.

It was my honest mistake and now you're using it to scumread me? Okay then.
Vote: logic

I don't have anything more to add.
I am talking about in this game Grape wanted you to resolve Grrr and yourself n1 but you didn't and we had to deal with it until D3 ended that is fucking us in my opinion and I really don't care if it is good vig play or not it would have been good play this game which is what I am looking at.

Were you or weren't you blocked night #1 you said you were which started this whole shit with Grape could be lying....

Yeah, sure. It would've been good to clear it up but get over it.

I said I made a mistake, my bad.
I can't make a mistake or we're making a deal out of it?
Mar 20, 2017 9:37 AM

May 2014
Oops I'm back, jeez I always forget how short these phases are. Lemme quickly read over everything
I've been here way too long...
Mar 20, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
It wasn't a thing then because obviously someone doesn't read the thread...smh. If we lose because of anti-town Krista being town read by you I am not going to be highly upset grapefruit frfr

Mar 20, 2017 9:38 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:
And Rinto is mia again?

hes always mia at the en of the phase
Not true he has been involved in 2 out of 3 so far. d1 and d3

Mar 20, 2017 9:38 AM

Dec 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
If we somehow don't lose please for the love of all that is holy please lynch openly wolfing logic tomorrow.

That is, if we still haven't lost by then.
Mar 20, 2017 9:39 AM

Dec 2016
Logics most likely partners are dono for the scum chat attempt at clearing. Rosie for votes even though she screams town

Also logic hasn't posted a vote count or attempted to analyze one which he lives to do ad town.
Mar 20, 2017 9:39 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Never fail to put a smile on my face... Also, I like hot topic... their batman merch is nice...
Good thing making people smile is my wincon for life. So at least I won today.

And actually so do I. I have gotten some pretty quality pieces from there that fit really nicely, which is usually hard for me. To bad they still cost an arm and a leg. ;w;

Mar 20, 2017 9:40 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:
I am talking about in this game Grape wanted you to resolve Grrr and yourself n1 but you didn't and we had to deal with it until D3 ended that is fucking us in my opinion and I really don't care if it is good vig play or not it would have been good play this game which is what I am looking at.

Were you or weren't you blocked night #1 you said you were which started this whole shit with Grape could be lying....

Yeah, sure. It would've been good to clear it up but get over it.

I said I made a mistake, my bad.
I can't make a mistake or we're making a deal out of it?
Sure but what else are you doing besides that? What are your reads? You have blank voted me multiple times this game and have minimal contribution.

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Logics most likely partners are dono for the scum chat attempt at clearing. Rosie for votes even though she screams town

Also logic hasn't posted a vote count or attempted to analyze one which he lives to do ad town.
Back to Rosie is my teammate huh? You are so far off base Grapefruit....

Dec 2016
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I mean...
Mar 20, 2017 9:41 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

More buddying? scum team bout to lose it's first member?

Mar 20, 2017 9:42 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

When has logic had the time since I got back to the thread you all have been on me. I have been your top suspect for 3 straight days now.

Mar 20, 2017 9:42 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
JustKrista said:

I mean...

*Insert Rosie with wild theory that this is a no maf game here*
Mar 20, 2017 9:43 AM

Dec 2013
even if grape flips town the game wont end unless there is 2 night kills.

Mar 20, 2017 9:43 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

ehhh Rosie screams town but in this world they unfortunately have to be scum for it to make sense. I don't scum read anything she's done except fleeing Claires wagon with you and you seeming to know too much about her role.
Mar 20, 2017 9:44 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:

Lel you cleared him on your own from how I see it.

Well, still a better read than me being scum due to Kaitou's inactivity

Mar 20, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
ehhh Rosie screams town but in this world they unfortunately have to be scum for it to make sense. I don't scum read anything she's done except fleeing Claires wagon with you and you seeming to know too much about her role.
And both of the assertions are off the mark so what are you left with after that?

Mar 20, 2017 9:45 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:
I mean...

*Insert Rosie with wild theory that this is a no maf game here*

Just saying...

Mar 20, 2017 9:46 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
I still think we're at 5-4.

@logic340 who would buddy with their scummy buddy as they are getting lynxhed? That doesn't make sense. And my vote on you doesn't stop you from doing VCA
Mar 20, 2017 9:47 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
Actually though, something else I have been tossing around is the idea of only 2 mafia members so... maybe??

Mar 20, 2017 9:47 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@logic340 who would buddy with their scummy buddy as they are getting lynxhed? That doesn't make sense. And my vote on you doesn't stop you from doing VCA
Shouldn't VCA be done after a scum flip?

Mar 20, 2017 9:48 AM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Actually though, something else I have been tossing around is the idea of only 2 mafia members so... maybe??

But wouldn't that make mafia too underpowered?
Mar 20, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You accuse me and Rosie of that same thing though come on grapefruit these contradictions are mounting

Mar 20, 2017 9:49 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
And both of the assertions are off the mark so what are you left with after that?
Rosie voting with you is a fact. The fact that you have not really done anything but say nope your read is wrong for like this whole page is I hope proof for the world.
Mar 20, 2017 9:49 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

But wouldn't that make mafia too underpowered?
Honestly with the way this game is playing out, nah.

Mar 20, 2017 9:50 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
Rosie voting with you is a fact. The fact that you have not really done anything but say nope your read is wrong for like this whole page is I hope proof for the world.
I am also voting for you too though. Both you and logic seem town to me, and that is just another reason I am voting for Shinichi.

Mar 20, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
Rosie is voting Shinichi while I am voting for you. Can you clarify how we are voting together? Unlike you and Shinichi who actually move your votes together...

Mar 20, 2017 9:51 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You accuse me and Rosie of that same thing though come on grapefruit these contradictions are mounting
point to one I called rosies naked vote on Shini a scum claim not knowing she'd made a previous case on him. Not the same.
Mar 20, 2017 9:52 AM

May 2014
Jesus Christ that Karote thing was driving me nuts, thanks Ruu for clearing up that mess. Why do users seem to change names all the time anyway...

I think based on the weird rb situation going on I might stick to my Grape vote, they're just....so scummy. I can't see anyone else filling their shoes for todays lynch.
But then again if JustKrista really is Karote I have to rethink everything because I have never seen them play this badly before, seriously they used to be really good. What happened...

oh also got intel that togs hadn't used my abiltiy btw.

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
point to one I called rosies naked vote on Shini a scum claim not knowing she'd made a previous case on him. Not the same.
Right but why didn't you know her view if you have been following along? or at least check to make sure you are right before making an accusation.

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Rosie is voting Shinichi while I am voting for you. Can you clarify how we are voting together? Unlike you and Shinichi who actually move your votes together...
I was referring to the specific eod 2. I'd lynch dono before Rosie 10/10
Mar 20, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
Jesus Christ that Karote thing was driving me nuts, thanks Ruu for clearing up that mess. Why do users seem to change names all the time anyway...

I think based on the weird rb situation going on I might stick to my Grape vote, they're just....so scummy. I can't see anyone else filling their shoes for todays lynch.
But then again if JustKrista really is Karote I have to rethink everything because I have never seen them play this badly before, seriously they used to be really good. What happened...

Shit happens. Also explains my hiatus... only that I was never as good as he used to be.
Mar 20, 2017 9:55 AM

Dec 2016
I didn't say it right but rosies voting with you on the Claire wagon not in general. That js why I said only 2 things were scummy. Not three and voting with you here as well.
Mar 20, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
change vote:grapefruit

idk why no one else is changing their votes but logic has convicned me so sorry grape if u are town

Mar 20, 2017 9:57 AM

Oct 2014
Facepalm why are you giving mafia the win?
[b]Vote:aa-dono[\b]

Dec 2016
TheConquerer said:

oh also got intel that togs hadn't used my abiltiy btw.
the RB situation isn't a thing! Ignore it. Look at logic and me the past two pages and see who is trying to solve the game

May 2014
CorruptedPurity said:

Shit happens. Also explains my hiatus... only that I was never as good as he used to be.

Haha I thought a timeskip meant people came back with new skills, not diminished ability...

These final few minutes would help with a vc or something. Who has the most votes?

Mar 20, 2017 9:58 AM

Oct 2014
If grapefruit is mafia Im throwing my pen

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.