Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 27, 6:36 AM
Mar 2018
Two touching stories in this installment: Frieren's old friend, who has forgotten his wife's face and her voice, and Sein, who, amid the cutest flashbacks, is still in search of his dear friend.
Mar 27, 9:39 AM
Apr 2023
JUST START DATING ALREADY!!!
Mar 28, 2:13 AM
Jan 2023
It really shows how heart-wrenching living that long of a life can be, Old man Voll's wife was a human, The only thing the passage of time left him was a single promise, not even her face, her voice, the look in her eyes. The reason Himmel didn't confess his love must be this, He didn't want to make frieren experience the pain of slowly losing the memories of the ones she loved. Instead, he built statues of himself in many towns, to remind frieren of how the hero's party looked and that they were real not just another fairytale, far into the future.
Mar 31, 10:59 AM
Jan 2023
Kisah nostalgia di tengah jalan sungguh luar biasa
Apr 3, 5:43 PM
Jan 2019
We are almost at the doors of the big arc
Apr 4, 5:58 AM

Jul 2013
Sein will leave won't he? Damn. That was a very nice bit with the old dwarf
Apr 7, 2:59 PM
Aug 2022
i'm sorry i refuse to acknowledge his gay lover as gorilla.

the only gorilla i know is kondo-san.
Apr 11, 6:42 PM
Apr 2020
Aw, I don't want Sein to leave :(
Apr 17, 4:55 PM
Sep 2022
i was combing my own goatee while watching this lol
Apr 19, 12:29 AM
Oct 2022
Photography magic. Dwarfs only live 300 years. She accepts help at Long last. Farming magic. The dwarf can’t remember love, or can he? His friend is named gorilla warrior. His real name doesn’t matter. This implies the existence of Gorillaz first of all second of all, it was the statue that inspired the name in the first place. He was given the name goatee priest before he was a priest or had a goatee. What is he going to do now? 2
Apr 20, 4:30 PM
Aug 2023
I'm just sad i'm already more than halfway through, in two days even... kind of fitting when I think about it.
Apr 22, 3:29 AM
Apr 2022
The (un)forgetten warriors😭
Apr 22, 8:14 PM

Feb 2021
Seems like the statue that holds memories is very important in that era...
YudiYusantoSApr 22, 8:25 PM
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 1, 10:48 AM

Jun 2009
This was a really boring episode.
May 8, 6:36 PM
Apr 2024
I will give the highest rating for this anime because I think this anime really deserves it
May 9, 1:25 AM
Jan 2019
I don't know if it's the immaculate soundtrack, the masterful storytelling, or a combination of both, but this show always finds a way to bring me close to tears. I'm curious while also scared to see where the story goes from here. As reflected in its internal and external world themes, Frieren is a story of understanding that nothing is forever and that the beauty of the present is what we choose to make of it. I hope the season ends with all of our favorite characters alive, together, and well, but perhaps that is just wishful thinking for this show.

Farewell, Sein.
May 11, 11:36 AM

Apr 2013
Sein is not a boring character, but I just think Frieren, Fern and Stark are way more interesting, so this was one of the weaker episodes for me. Guess the first half was up to standard though.
May 11, 11:46 PM

Jul 2021
A much needed more light hearted and funny episode though the end is kinda sad. Gorilla warrior and Goatee Priest a tale of two warriors. I would really love to see Gorilla warrior and Goatee priest together especially since they wanted to be remember forever, how are they meant to do that if there not working as warriors together.

I loved the nick names this episode, the stubborn old lady was a very good one though i actually kinda liked her and her making the gang do chores was kinda funny and seeing them go to ploish a statue had me wondering who it was gonna be of and i was surprised to see Krafy an unsuspecting hero who left his mark, i wonder who that was next to him i hope we learn who it was soon.

The photo Sein has of him and his friend was quite interesting to me i actually really like that spell.

May 12, 10:09 PM
Dec 2023
WHAAAT KRAFT ACTUALLY WAS A HERO!!! HE WASENT LYING!!! THATS SO COOL!! WONDER IF WE CAN LEARN MORE ON IT LATER ON!!!
May 14, 10:10 AM
Mar 2024
A wonderful and deep plot even for the supporting characters
May 14, 1:13 PM
Jan 2022
Ok episode nothing special
Today, 5:31 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to PrimeX
Sein will leave won't he? Damn. That was a very nice bit with the old dwarf
@PrimeX

Having sein leave now seems like such a waste. He only just joined?
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Frieren is now the TOP RANKED anime in ALL major western anime ranking websites (MAL, Anilist, LiveChart, Anime-Planet, Kitsu, aniDB, and ANN). Unprecedented achievement! ( 1 2 )

kanarazukarasu - 12 hours ago

89 by RichardZeBoss »»
35 seconds ago

» The person who helped stop a knife attack on the Taichung Metro in Taiwan said he helped because "Himmel would have done the same".

StevieRara - 6 minutes ago

0 by StevieRara »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2023

283 by MasterK »»
21 minutes ago

» Frieren-Anime to Manga

Fullmetaldak - 3 hours ago

4 by CrimsonPunk01 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Frieren is addictive

Ba-Cii10 - Yesterday

39 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.