Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 16, 2017 1:45 PM
Oct 2017
@Gwendolly
If you have read the posts #86 & #88, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. (Trying out debating)
Oct 16, 2017 1:49 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:
@Ryuuseino if this is your first ever mafia experience. If you're town there is a way to prove that you're town. I did it myself in my first game. Can't tell you of course, but I will see soon enough if you are or not.

I'm pretty sure I already said this in the sign-up thread: this is my first mafia as well as sociol game

Yes, yes. Okay lol
I said "if" so I made a sentence with a condition >.<
<3
Oct 16, 2017 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
@Gwendolly
If you have read the posts #86 & #88, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. (Trying out debating)

What do you want to know? You voted her before these posts. I was asking you why.

If you want my thoughts: Already mentioned that Suzune didnt really have a single doubt on you. Who knows what is going on in her head right now. Hoping to see more to figure out.
<3
Oct 16, 2017 2:05 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:
@Gwendolly

What do you want to know? You voted her before these posts. I was asking you why.

If you want my thoughts: Already mentioned that Suzune didnt really have a single doubt on you. Who knows what is going on in her head right now. Hoping to see more to figure out.

I first RVSed you. When she voted me, I OMGUSed her, once she dropped her vote on me, I did too. As for why I voted her, look up the term i used.

correcting typo
Oct 16, 2017 2:07 PM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
So everyone is clear. Suzune is working on her masters thesis during this game. If there are long pauses between my play I apologize, it means I felt inspired to write something in my thesis. But I will post as often as possible~
fyi, logic was hit by two category 5 hurricanes and doesn't have consistent power or internet at this time. I'll be in as much as possible but don't expect usual logic leading the post count.

I see you in the other game mah boi! >.< Imma let it slide and think it's because you dont see anything special in D1, truly counting lowkey on your input. It's a bit slow in here.
<3
Oct 16, 2017 2:11 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

I first RVSed you. When she voted me, I OMGUSed her, once she dropped her vote on me, I did too. As for why I voted her, look up the term i used.

correcting typo

The fact that you keep saying it was an RVS makes me doubt it was an RVS. In that case wouldnt you want to OMGUS Labs too, since he voted for you no?
<3
Oct 16, 2017 2:22 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

correcting typo

The fact that you keep saying it was an RVS makes me doubt it was an RVS. In that case wouldnt you want to OMGUS Labs too, since he voted for you no?

In a way no, suzume's vote felt more aggressive to me, while lab's vote was more retaliation for mine, though he could just be scum taking advantage.
Oct 16, 2017 2:29 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

curious to understand why you changed your vote before seeing or replying to what suzunr had said about you first.

Also I can't see anything wrong with what astro did, I mean I voted astro without any questions either.
Because your's was RVS, and Astros' vote had much relevance to this game in particular. And why would I wait for her response before changing my vote? My vote on Suzune was RVS. My vote on Astros was not, and thus takes priority.
Shinichi-Kun said:
@re1031 your read seem3d a lot stronger than you made it out to look.
Probably because I don't have many other reads currently, although I have light suspicion of you and Astros.
logic340 said:
she is scary good as town (if you're mafia) as well though why only paint her in a bad light?
Because I've never been mafia with her as town. I honestly don't see it as a bad light, it's more like, I will pay a lot of attention to her in particular.

Your vote on suzune did not and was not rvs, to vote someone because they're a strong player doesnt seem like much of a random vote? @suzune-chan what do you think?

Gasp your suspicious of little old me whatever did i do to warrant all of that. On a serious note i can understand the suspicion its bond to happen at some point.

Oct 16, 2017 2:29 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

curious to understand why you changed your vote before seeing or replying to what suzunr had said about you first.

Also I can't see anything wrong with what astro did, I mean I voted astro without any questions either.
Because your's was RVS, and Astros' vote had much relevance to this game in particular. And why would I wait for her response before changing my vote? My vote on Suzune was RVS. My vote on Astros was not, and thus takes priority.
Shinichi-Kun said:
@re1031 your read seem3d a lot stronger than you made it out to look.
Probably because I don't have many other reads currently, although I have light suspicion of you and Astros.
logic340 said:
she is scary good as town (if you're mafia) as well though why only paint her in a bad light?
Because I've never been mafia with her as town. I honestly don't see it as a bad light, it's more like, I will pay a lot of attention to her in particular.

Your vote on suzune did not and was not rvs, to vote someone because they're a strong player doesnt seem like much of a random vote? @suzune-chan what do you think?

Gasp your suspicious of little old me whatever did i do to warrant all of that. On a serious note i can understand the suspicion its bond to happen at some point.

Oct 16, 2017 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Qoco said:
@Ryuuseino I will take you under my wing and make you a Mafia lord. I will show you the ways of the shadow, and make you greater than I am.

Not sure if I'll be a good pupil, not so great at people reading, but you're welcome to try.

it will come natural at some point

Ryuuseino said:
Labs said:

Soft TPR? or are you going for something else here?

Well obviously I'm not suppose to answer that (I think), and no, just wanted to know the pros and cons of such a maneuver.

If you were to answer that without actually making this post i would have just assumed you were lieing lol.

Oct 16, 2017 2:43 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:

Not sure if I'll be a good pupil, not so great at people reading, but you're welcome to try.

it will come natural at some point

Ryuuseino said:

Well obviously I'm not suppose to answer that (I think), and no, just wanted to know the pros and cons of such a maneuver.

If you were to answer that without actually making this post i would have just assumed you were lieing lol.

Are you saying that bc of my first answer, you believe my second?
Oct 16, 2017 3:00 PM
Oct 2017
Since yurkin's the least active right now

vote: yurkin

May change again
Oct 16, 2017 3:02 PM
Oct 2017
Pls don't look too deeply into it, I heard it was some kind of tactic used.
Oct 16, 2017 3:11 PM

Jun 2009
Astros said:

Suzune-chan said:
No, means you are worried and are juggling information. In a game only half power roles you would have a power role because you hesitated. Regardless, my goal was reached and you have told much information. Thank you~

Unvote
No reason to push there anymore for now.

Vote: Re
So how are you doing this fine day?
And what if they were cautious by personality? I'm beginning to think that the newbie is going to be targeted for easy town credit as they're an unknown element that needs investigating.

@RE1031 @Shinichi-Kun How does this fit with Suzune's usual playstyle? I haven't consciously played with them since the Death Note games. At what times is she forth coming with information or deceptively honest?
You did not ask what I get from it. You instead assumed what I must have read.

AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
No, means you are worried and are juggling information. In a game only half power roles you would have a power role because you hesitated. Regardless, my goal was reached and you have told much information. Thank you~

Unvote
No reason to push there anymore for now.

Vote: Re
So how are you doing this fine day?
What information did you get from pressuring him? Am i missing something? I thought he was dodging your question.
Also why did you decide to go after RE next?
No reason to hound the newbie, he asked plenty of interesting questions on his own, and it was a test to how he would handle being put on the spot and honestly, thought if he answered in a certain way I could clear him early, but instead decided to beat around the bush and would like to play just like everyone else. I respect that.

Re was just convenient also on at the same time.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 16, 2017 3:12 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Your vote on suzune did not and was not rvs, to vote someone because they're a strong player doesnt seem like much of a random vote?
You're kidding right? If it doesn't pertain to this game specifically, it's a random vote. My vote on Suzune was RVS. Due to past experience with her, I see her as a very strong scum player. It doesn't change the chances of her rolling scum but it is going to make me more wary of her.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Oct 16, 2017 3:13 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Well I would hesitate a guess, it is a kind of cowardly to vote someone only for being a strong player. As though you want to get rid of someone who could be potentially helpful at the risk that they are potentially harmful. RE has been parading my successes really hard this game...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 16, 2017 3:14 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Your vote on suzune did not and was not rvs, to vote someone because they're a strong player doesnt seem like much of a random vote?
You're kidding right? If it doesn't pertain to this game specifically, it's a random vote. My vote on Suzune was RVS. Due to past experience with her, I see her as a very strong scum player. It doesn't change the chances of her rolling scum but it is going to make me more wary of her.
Think that possibly it would have gone unnoticed if you were not parading my successes.

Oct 16, 2017 3:24 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
Think that possibly it would have gone unnoticed if you were not parading my successes.
How so? Have any of my reads so far been influenced by my past experience with you?
Oct 16, 2017 3:29 PM

Sep 2016
And for the record, four people me asked me about Suzune (Astros, logic, Ryuuseino, and Shinichi). It may seem like I'm bringing it up often, but it is only in response. Or would it be better for me to simply ignore their questions/responses.
Oct 16, 2017 3:31 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Well I would hesitate a guess, it is a kind of cowardly to vote someone only for being a strong player. As though you want to get rid of someone who could be potentially helpful at the risk that they are potentially harmful. RE has been parading my successes really hard this game...
Also, you do realize I'm not currently voting you, correct?
Oct 16, 2017 3:36 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Ryuuseino said:

Somehow I feel that you voted him, only bc he immediately questioned you on been mafia.

When I voted I didn't realize that the active person was the same one that questioned me. After I voted and noticed that I thought that someone would bring it up LOL

-.- ur a terrible leader

Oct 16, 2017 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
How so? Have any of my reads so far been influenced by my past experience with you?
I'm merely commenting that you made quite a show of building me up in the early pages. That has nothing to do with where your vote is.

Oct 16, 2017 3:39 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Forgot to answer this. Because you're picking on my RVS vote. I thought it was pretty obvious it was RVS, yet you're continuing to milk it. Plus you defended Astros' vote on Qoco for being the IC despite sharing a different view on the subject than him and before he could even answer my question regarding his vote. If you didn't know Astros' reasoning, why defend him?
Oct 16, 2017 3:39 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

When I voted I didn't realize that the active person was the same one that questioned me. After I voted and noticed that I thought that someone would bring it up LOL

-.- ur a terrible leader

Wot. I didn't realize I was a leader.
Oct 16, 2017 3:42 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
I'm merely commenting that you made quite a show of building me up in the early pages. That has nothing to do with where your vote is.
Actually, I had no intention of doing that. I should have really just ignored the four other people who decided to ask me about it. Or do you also believe that my vote on you was not RVS?
Oct 16, 2017 3:43 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Actually, I had no intention of doing that. I should have really just ignored the four other people who decided to ask me about it. Or do you also believe that my vote on you was not RVS?
I don't relive it is was solely rvs.

Oct 16, 2017 3:45 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
I don't relive it is was solely rvs.
Why not?
Oct 16, 2017 3:48 PM
Oct 2017
Ryuuseino said:

May change again

Once yurkin's back, would she hammer me for this?
Oct 16, 2017 3:50 PM

Dec 2016
Ryuuseino said:
Ryuuseino said:

May change again

Why vote for someone inactive that cannot defend themselves? I'd slam you for that tbh.
Oct 16, 2017 3:51 PM

Jun 2009
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

-.- ur a terrible leader

Wot. I didn't realize I was a leader.
You are at least the name role so far in this game. That says something at least. If your innocent child claim is good, it would make you the unofficial mayor.

Oct 16, 2017 3:51 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@abuhumaid see this is how you question a new player

Actually I think I understand what you mean, by asking such an open ended question, you can gauge their response, since there's so many different ways to answer. Ofc I don't know the meaning of my response (shrug)

Idk if ireplied to this, but ya you pretty much got the jest of it good job.

Oct 16, 2017 3:52 PM

Dec 2016
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

correcting typo

LOL how does he know these terms? It took me a long ass time to learn what RVS and OMGUS meant. I might need to read back.
Oct 16, 2017 3:54 PM

Dec 2016
@Ryuuseino I accuse you of being an alt.
Oct 16, 2017 4:05 PM
Oct 2017
Qoco said:
Ryuuseino said:

Why vote for someone inactive that cannot defend themselves? I'd slam you for that tbh.

Cause I read that it was a tactic to draw out mafia, though I think it was supposed to be only used when the recipient was online.
Oct 16, 2017 4:06 PM
Oct 2017
Qoco said:
@Ryuuseino I accuse you of being an alt.

Do I really seem that well versed?

correcting typo
Oct 16, 2017 4:07 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

In a way no, suzume's vote felt more aggressive to me, while lab's vote was more retaliation for mine, though he could just be scum taking advantage.

Hmm, I see....
<3
Oct 16, 2017 4:10 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Question: what benefit would a townie get from claiming to be mafia?

Alot lol depending on the palyer, i mean either way its stupid but still.

Oct 16, 2017 4:14 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:
Question: what benefit would a townie get from claiming to be mafia?

Alot lol depending on the palyer, i mean either way its stupid but still.

Is one of the benefits, dragging a player they believe to be mafia down with them? Kamikaze LOL
7720CountKillerOct 16, 2017 4:42 PM
Oct 16, 2017 4:17 PM
Oct 2017
unvote

I'm gonna take some time to brain storm who to vote for.

(Meaning a substantial vote)
Oct 16, 2017 4:18 PM

Oct 2013
Qoco said:
Gwendolly said:

LOL how does he know these terms? It took me a long ass time to learn what RVS and OMGUS meant. I might need to read back.

IKR! I was quite impressed when he started to use those terms, had to check twice if he wrote that lol. He has done his research well and adapts fast. Maybe he's just playing us all up >.< Maybe he has a scum team behind him. But then there are stuff like this:

Ryuuseino said:
Ryuuseino said:

May change again

Worrying about things too much. Asking for confirmation and stuff. Really dont know what to make of him.
<3
Oct 16, 2017 4:35 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Qoco said:

IKR! I was quite impressed when he started to use those terms, had to check twice if he wrote that lol. He has done his research well and adapts fast. Maybe he's just playing us all up >.< Maybe he has a scum team behind him. But then there are stuff like this:

Ryuuseino said:

Worrying about things too much. Asking for confirmation and stuff. Really dont know what to make of him.

I'm really flattered<3
Seriously, learned these terms reading Quick Start Guide to Mafia, it was really helpful. Thanks @Soren
Oct 16, 2017 5:02 PM

Dec 2013
Sodalicious_ said:
Randome replies etc

I'll finish catching up with the rest of the action right now.
brb

I do but i don't because like i said i understand its bastard but thats a mechanic ive only ever seen once.

And ya depends on the first if Ryuu posted first even as a newbie i be worried.

Oct 16, 2017 5:09 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Sodalicious_ said:
Randome replies etc

I'll finish catching up with the rest of the action right now.
brb

I do but i don't because like i said i understand its bastard but thats a mechanic ive only ever seen once.

And ya depends on the first if Ryuu posted first even as a newbie i be worried.

Huh.....
Seems like posting first is a really big deal, there's been many posts that worry over it.
Oct 16, 2017 6:05 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Qoco said:

Cause I read that it was a tactic to draw out mafia, though I think it was supposed to be only used when the recipient was online.
No you are right.Ofc it looks scummy trying to jump on the inactives but tbf how many posts did she have? 2-3? (and I thought I was the busy one) Nothing game relevant and 24 hours are thru already at this point its suspicious af and a pressure vote could work; but as I said I am willing to wait for her input, since I've learned that town can lurk too for whatever reason-.-. @yurkin Thoughts so far?
<3
Oct 16, 2017 6:13 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Sodalicious_ said:

What is this relationship?

Well since I am a newbie I'd be happy for any advice.

Just like gwen said try not to play that card to much we already know your a new player, so dont expect pity or anything lol.

Oct 16, 2017 6:14 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

Well since I am a newbie I'd be happy for any advice.

I don't like you playing the newbie card. Didn't you say you will figure out stuff for yourself? You know what you signed up for so I will have no mercy for you, heh. Allthough the fact that you asked Mishuka directly about how many scum thered be makes me think it could not come from a scum asking, but I'll keep an eye on you anyway!!

Why am i not surprised seeing your comment here, you really do seem the slighest thing that could make someone seem scummy, then at the same time point out how it makes him town.

Like what what?

Oct 16, 2017 6:21 PM

May 2013
Vote count 1.1

Astros (2) - Shinichi-kun, RE1031
Qoco (2) - Astros, Gwendolly
RE1031 (2) - AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan
AbuHumaid (1) - Qoco
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

PHASE END: OCTOBER 17, 20:00 EST
TIMER
MishukaxOct 16, 2017 6:29 PM
Oct 16, 2017 6:45 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Lately town have been really sucking so i will agree with lamby here.

Why is it gross? Also why is there so much focus on the new guy anyways?
He was online at the same time as me, convience if nothing else.

Fair enough I cant really argue against that.

Oct 16, 2017 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well they have to make that clear its against the rules to hide the fact that this game is bastard. Good figure him out, but for now he still is town atleast to me.

No no I mean it obviously says so in the description but they BOTH made it very clear in the comments too!

YES: this game contains bastard elements. This means that the game may contain, but not guaranteed, the following: moderator lies in role PMs or posts, unrevealed hidden or significantly game changing mechanics, and vote modifiers. I would recommend to only join this game if you have decent experience with forum mafia; however, for instance, this is probably not the kind of game you'd want to count in your "serious game statistics," as the setup might not suggest an essentially traditional mafia-like environment. Moreover, this setup is quite experimental and could possibly not be balanced.

So what makes you think he's town?

May Contain, but no guranteed. If you read into this too much your going to hinder your own behavior, actions, and reads.

Oct 16, 2017 6:49 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I wonder why you felt the need to point this out?

Espically since you didnt state your opinion on either of this interactions at the time of posting this.

'cause that is what was the most interesting to me at that time. I mean you just went straight for Abu lol I do agree with the thing about him townreading early but then "scolding" RE for doing so herself. But your first few posts were just about Abu, so it catched my eye. Pointing out stuff makes people ponder, hehe. One head alone is not enough!

WEll you like to catch slips so not surprised your commenting on the interactions, i was just wondering why you had no stated your opinion on the matter at the tme.

Also it is hypocritical it be easier if everyone abided by the rvs but obviously not everyone does most if not all the time i try to vote a person for a real reason.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.