New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2017 3:24 AM

Mar 2015
SweetAmandine said:
Does playing the characters in heroes of the storm count?:C

*cries in low end pc*

My Pc didn't even run the HOTS back in the day. So be proud of it!
Aug 15, 2017 3:49 AM

Dec 2014
Mei, D.Va
Aug 15, 2017 3:57 AM
Jan 2014
I don't main. I just use whatever is required to win the match.
Aug 15, 2017 4:02 AM

Mar 2010
My main is Mei. But I haven't played the game for a while...

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

Aug 15, 2017 4:05 AM

Apr 2015
I used to main D.Va, but now I mostly main Junkrat cause he's the most entertaining hero in my opinion. I don't play much competitive cause its just not fun
Aug 15, 2017 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
In competitive I'm a support main (Mercy, Lucio and Ana) with DVa as an option if my team has already enough supports (ahahaha, as if :'))

In qp/arcade I play what I feel like, my fav character is Mei, I loved her since her introduction: lore, gameplay, design everything is nice from her.

Actually I never play sniper, I have literally 0 time play with Widow (I should play her a bit to get her achievements) and only 40 minutes with Hanzo (what it took me to get both achievements).
Waifus only represent ideals
Aug 15, 2017 4:20 AM

Jul 2015
Zenyatta main here.

Love playing as him because he is both a DPS and a Healer, so I don't have to rely on my teammates to 1v1 anyone trying to hunt me.

His healing and discord orbs are amazing as all you have to do is press one button and it will take affect for as long as you have sight on the target, allowing you to focus on dealing damage meanwhile.

The charge shot is also amazing - I can easily kill Tracers, McCrees, Widowmakers, Sombras, etc. Can even 1v1 a Roadhog especially when he's healing.

Plus Zenyatta is calming to play with because of his quotes and his voice :3

And he has the best melee animation - a kick to the face!
Aug 15, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2017
Genji. He so sick
Aug 15, 2017 6:00 AM
Jul 2018
I main ana :3, but also use D.va from time to time aswell.
Aug 15, 2017 6:06 AM

May 2015
Overwatch got boring but D.Va and Mei were for laifu

“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Aug 15, 2017 6:34 AM

Aug 2014
Diva. 76
Secondary playables
Pharah Winston Mccree Tracer Anna Mercy Zarya Bastion Dooomfist Genji Hanzo

Aug 15, 2017 7:04 AM

Mar 2015
i haven't played it much yet but i usually play Genji or pharah.

I know i need healing.
Aug 15, 2017 7:19 AM

Feb 2014
I was a Roadhog main until they nerfed him now I don't play anymore FeelsBadMan.
Aug 15, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2012
Reinhardt is here!

Aug 15, 2017 7:42 AM
Dec 2015
Yes~~ tracer and mercy main :D also trying out doomfist
Aug 15, 2017 7:58 AM
May 2015
mmm Mercy and Reinheart

Aug 15, 2017 8:10 AM

Mar 2011
Mercy / Tracer most of the time, but well.. It all depends on my mood, some days I'm good with sniper, other days I couldn't hit a wall if I stood beside one. ^^
Aug 15, 2017 8:11 AM

Sep 2016
And then there's me who have never even tried Overwatch lol it looks so easy so might try it after a year or maybe more..
Aug 15, 2017 8:34 AM

Jul 2015
reinhardt and lucio main here, love both the characters
Aug 15, 2017 8:39 AM

Jul 2012
Genji main. Stopped playing now for a while. Was seriously getting tired of jumping into competitive mode and playing with 5 random people I have never seen before and have no idea what heroes they prefer to play. What then happens is that 3 persons start to insta lock DPS and the 4th person decides to troll. I was playing at high platinum / low diamond rating. Then next game your team ends up with 3 support mains, with hanzo and widow insta locked, meanwhile the enemy team has 2 support, 2 dps, 2 tank mains. You don't even need a PhD in science to predict which team is going to get rolled. I think this behaviour and community is the downfall of this game. The game is cool and fine, but there is no fun at all when you solo queue and you gamble that you end up in a team that plays like a team.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Aug 15, 2017 8:51 AM

Dec 2016
Well in all honesty I'm completely flexible since I've spent the first 100 or so player levels just playing random character mode, lol.

Overall I'd have to say my take from that is I'm best with Mei, and she was my mei-n in Beta.
D.Va is my 2nd best, but all around I don't enjoy her as much as I used to. But I still do don't get me wrong :P

And then occasionally I'll play a character to fill in and it'll be one I hate playing but I'll do very well and start liking them again, like Tracer or Sombra, or maybe Widow.

It's really weird : P
Aug 15, 2017 9:35 AM

Jul 2017
i usually fill. so i mostly play support. ana > mercy > zen > lucio

shhh
Aug 15, 2017 10:04 AM

May 2016
NotNano said:
I main the hero everyone hates, the one man apocalypse aka Roadhog ♥
And he'll be hated more with next patch :|
Aug 15, 2017 10:08 AM

Apr 2017
pharah, D'va and mercy are my mains ^^ I'm the best with D'va tho ^-^
Aug 15, 2017 10:10 AM

Oct 2016
lyfeofcarbon said:
oZilDeRo said:
Sorry but it's sh*t
sorry for the 20$ I spent

The game itself is actually really well put together. But I can get where you are coming from, I stopped playing because the game stopped being fun for me as well :o. I await the day for a huge hero selection pool so its not play the meta or lose by default or get BM'ed by the team shutting down all communication.

bridievinn said:
I wish i had a modern console ;-; but on friend's consoles I usually play Mercy

Im assuming you already checked but, what are your computers specs? Overwatch can run on surprisingly low end systems :D you might be able to get it too run on pc if you tried.

on the bottom of this link theres some test data for overwatch at various resolutions and settings with gfx cards https://www.notebookcheck.net/Overwatch-Notebook-and-Desktop-Benchmarks.166833.0.html

oh really? thank you, i'll check - I just assumed it would be demanding and mine wouldn't be able to handle it ^.^
Aug 15, 2017 10:33 AM

Mar 2017
all attackers except sombra and doomfist (havent used him yet) defense: Junkrat Tanks: roadhog, reinhardt, Zarya, D.va healers: lucio, mercy, zen and abit of Ana.

i havent played overwatch at all for awhile since competitive is toxic af and its the most fun mode, until they find a way to reduce the toxicity it i'll stay out of it
DRIGAug 15, 2017 10:37 AM
Aug 15, 2017 11:00 AM

May 2017
I don't play as often nowadays but Tracer would be my main. Her abilities really fit with my playstyle :P
Aug 15, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
D.Va, Mei, 76!
Aug 15, 2017 12:04 PM

Mar 2014
I main Pharah.
Aug 15, 2017 12:46 PM

Dec 2016
Pharah or Soldier
❅Discord
Aug 15, 2017 1:15 PM
Jul 2012
Main Mercy/Soldier, I have lots of hours in Tracer for fun :d
Aug 15, 2017 1:38 PM

Sep 2013
All Tank All Support
Aug 15, 2017 2:29 PM

Sep 2016
I am main Reinhardt.
Aug 15, 2017 2:47 PM
Jan 2017
D.va
Aug 15, 2017 3:10 PM

Aug 2009
I'm not sure...I am quite flexible I think.

OFF - Tracer, McCree and Sombra.
DEF - Mei, Tjorborn and Junkrat.
TNK - D.va (unsure about Zarya).
SUP - Not Symmetra.

Main - Tracer (I think).

I play this game casually now.
I've realised Overwatch increases my stress and Doomfist's release makes it worse.
Aug 15, 2017 3:48 PM

Aug 2008
Accord said:
Mccree but i pick more soldier in ranked

Wow, you played Mcree a lot :>

Mike-Kundun said:
Hmm, I mostly main D.va,Mercy,Pharah and sometimes Mei too. (Gosh why do I only play with ladies, something is wrong with me. :3)
Ahaha~ Your characters are almost the same as mines :D

Anim3Punk said:
My primary mains depending on the situation.

Sombra - has speed and stealth
Lúcio - has speed and heals
D.Va - tank that is a mobile bomb
Zenyatta - offensive support; high risk due to low health
Genji - pure offensive; high risk/reward
Sombra is great in 1 VS 1 combats, I almost always win with her in those~

Aug 15, 2017 3:49 PM

Aug 2008
mokamoka said:
SweetMonia said:
Sorry, but nothing in the rules say you can't share threads like this. If you think the threads I am sharing don't interest you, you can opt out of receiving my notifications.

Sorry for the inconvenience~

Nobody said anything about the rules. Healthy feedback is always welcome after all.

Though I learnt today that the Messaging system gives the option to unsubscribe from a specific Groups messages entirely, this is not fine-grained enough for me. I'd rather not miss anything important.
My point is, since there's nothing in the rules that prevents the sharing on non-Anime threads, I can't do as you suggested.

It would have been nice if I could create categories so you or other members could subscribe to, but MAL clubs are limited in features are they are now, sadly speaking~
Aug 15, 2017 3:50 PM

Aug 2008
Mimiko_ said:
if i'm playing comp usually Mercy because NO ONE LIKE TO HEAL. lol if not that then mei or D.VA

I play on a Ps4 tho not PC.

There's this beta i'm playing called Paladins which is similar to overwatch, but there's a lot of problems with it lol but still fun you guys should check it out if you like overwatch and also lawbreakers
I play it on PS4 too~ :>

Never tried Paladins, but I heard good things about it so far~
Aug 15, 2017 3:53 PM

Aug 2008
SweetAmandine said:

*cries in low end pc*
You don't need a powerful PC to play it, maybe with a little upgrade you could be able to play it

HaanFrost said:
What is overwatch ? New kind of clock 😝
Yes :>

Kairen said:
I'm not sure...I am quite flexible I think.

OFF - Tracer, McCree and Sombra.
DEF - Mei, Tjorborn and Junkrat.
TNK - D.va (unsure about Zarya).
SUP - Not Symmetra.

Main - Tracer (I think).

I play this game casually now.
I've realised Overwatch increases my stress and Doomfist's release makes it worse.
I play it casually whenever I don't feel like playing competitive mode. It can be fun that way.

Nice to see you also play with D.Va, dear Kairen~

DRIG said:
all attackers except sombra and doomfist (havent used him yet) defense: Junkrat Tanks: roadhog, reinhardt, Zarya, D.va healers: lucio, mercy, zen and abit of Ana.

i havent played overwatch at all for awhile since competitive is toxic af and its the most fun mode, until they find a way to reduce the toxicity it i'll stay out of it
I agree they need to do something about the competitive mode. Although from what I heard, it doesn't seem like this is going to happen, sadly speaking....
Aug 15, 2017 3:56 PM

Aug 2008
Chomusuke said:
Well in all honesty I'm completely flexible since I've spent the first 100 or so player levels just playing random character mode, lol.

Overall I'd have to say my take from that is I'm best with Mei, and she was my mei-n in Beta.
D.Va is my 2nd best, but all around I don't enjoy her as much as I used to. But I still do don't get me wrong :P

And then occasionally I'll play a character to fill in and it'll be one I hate playing but I'll do very well and start liking them again, like Tracer or Sombra, or maybe Widow.

It's really weird : P
Wow, this is a good way to train in that game, nihaha~

D.Va used to be more powerful last year, before they nerfed her, did you use to play with her back then? :>

bjorno said:
Genji main. Stopped playing now for a while. Was seriously getting tired of jumping into competitive mode and playing with 5 random people I have never seen before and have no idea what heroes they prefer to play. What then happens is that 3 persons start to insta lock DPS and the 4th person decides to troll. I was playing at high platinum / low diamond rating. Then next game your team ends up with 3 support mains, with hanzo and widow insta locked, meanwhile the enemy team has 2 support, 2 dps, 2 tank mains. You don't even need a PhD in science to predict which team is going to get rolled. I think this behaviour and community is the downfall of this game. The game is cool and fine, but there is no fun at all when you solo queue and you gamble that you end up in a team that plays like a team.
Yes, to a degree, the game kinda requires you to have people to play it with. Rather than depending on the matching system, which is cool when you have them, but very bad you don't...
Aug 15, 2017 4:07 PM

Sep 2014
Felicjanu said:
NotNano said:
I main the hero everyone hates, the one man apocalypse aka Roadhog ♥
Tell me he's getting buffed please
Aug 15, 2017 4:17 PM

Jan 2015
I used to play it a lot, and I nearly have 500+ hours on this game. I was a Genji main because I couldnt enjoy the game with low-skillcap heroes, and Overwatch really doesnt have much high-skillcap, so I could enjoy the game with only Tracer, Genji, Hanzo and McCree.

Unfortunately I dont play it anymore because Blizzard's buffing/nerfing and how they handle the competitive gameplay annoys me. Community is really toxic too. I was Masters in Competitive play and the amount of throwers, people telling me to kms is very high, I just couldnt handle it anymore, I couldnt enjoy the game at all. I still like the game but do I want to play it? Definitely not.

NotNano said:
Felicjanu said:
Tell me he's getting buffed please

He's getting buffed, and they are trying to make him tanky. Roadhog, a guy who doesnt care about his team is getting defensive buffs, has no armor, doesnt even look like a tank, and they are trying to make him a bruiser.
CeroderAug 15, 2017 4:29 PM
Aug 15, 2017 5:22 PM

Feb 2016
SweetMonia said:
SweetAmandine said:

*cries in low end pc*
You don't need a powerful PC to play it, maybe with a little upgrade you could be able to play it

My parents bought my PC for school work only so it's not a great one.I need to get a part time job so I can start upgrading it.

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Aug 15, 2017 5:43 PM
Jan 2012
no. I don't like moba's.
Aug 15, 2017 5:50 PM

Apr 2012
I never played a lot (only some quickmatches) but I used Reinhardt :)

Aug 15, 2017 5:51 PM

Aug 2009
SweetMonia said:
I play it casually whenever I don't feel like playing competitive mode. It can be fun that way.

Nice to see you also play with D.Va, dear Kairen~

I agree. I used to play competitive and it has been unbearable (play much MUCH less now). I tend to play with friends that play it casually (mostly 1v1).

I like playing D.va from time to time. She's one of the few tanks I am very well versed at using (although my self-destruct is rather terrible).
Aug 15, 2017 5:55 PM
May 2014
I played for a bit, I disliked my experience, I liked paladins more
Aug 15, 2017 5:57 PM

Dec 2015
McCree, Lúcio, Ana, and now i'm trying to play with Gengu

(I'm absolutely terrible with any tank character, that's why i don't have any of them in my mains, lul)
Aug 15, 2017 7:26 PM

Jul 2014
I haven't played Overwatch in a long time, but I wasn't very good at it, honestly.
My mains were Pharah and Junkrat. I was garbage as McCree and Soldier: 76.
Aug 15, 2017 8:14 PM
Sep 2016
Nope, but i'm looking forward to do it!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5885 by Rasco »»
7 hours ago

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5853 by TheBigGuy »»
Sep 6, 1:40 PM

» "Have you ever..." -Thread V.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 20, 2019

2989 by hazecloud »»
Jul 30, 6:01 AM

» Watched This Anime Or Not + Opinion? V.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 29, 2018

1695 by hazecloud »»
Jul 30, 6:00 AM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1056 by TheBigGuy »»
Jun 6, 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.