Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2018 5:14 PM

Jul 2016
riku said:
osieorb18 said:

So you're saying because I reiterated my same point which you haven't really fully countered, you are tired of this... And? What does that even mean? What does that AtE contribute to the thread?

.... I cannot counter my fucking role. lynch me if you want, idgaf. but please, just fucking look at somebody else. your tunnel vision is irritating.

See:

osieorb18 said:
riku said:

nope, but scum can be convinced by scum. oh wow. now im just angry at osie. lol

@Riku: If you're town, and I'm just stuck in a tunnel (With the assumption that Shinichi, Pokeit, and I are town), who is scum and why?

I mean, seriously, @Riku, please scumhunt rather than just defending and deflecting.
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats

Mar 2014
osieorb18 said:
riku said:

nope, but scum can be convinced by scum. oh wow. now im just angry at osie. lol

@Riku: If you're town, and I'm just stuck in a tunnel (With the assumption that Shinichi, Pokeit, and I are town), who is scum and why?

how can i assume you and shinichi are town when ive scumread him all game?

anyway, karote didnt start with his general trolliness and theres somebody else whos been absent.

about ruu... I wasnt fucking awake and then i woke up to that shit.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
sorry but no vote: Riku and Abuh should shoot Ruu tbh...

I dont like this, what if its just riku is scum neighborzier and he convinced ruu that hes auto town due to the assumption of her thinking neighborizer has to be town?
I overreacted I already explained this... Lol
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Mar 2014
osieorb18 said:
riku said:

.... I cannot counter my fucking role. lynch me if you want, idgaf. but please, just fucking look at somebody else. your tunnel vision is irritating.

See:

osieorb18 said:

I mean, seriously, @Riku, please scumhunt rather than just defending and deflecting.

no
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 27, 2018 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:
osieorb18 said:

I don't think we lynch the claimed doc, though. And besides, Ruu looks like sadtown flaily, whereas Riku looks more and more like scum each time he opens his mouth.

Riku also claimed miller and there's no cop claim to support a miller being in the game. That looks kinda bad.

This is honestly a fairly good point, seems redudant to have a miller but no cop has any such thing came forth?

Jan 27, 2018 5:16 PM

Jul 2016
riku said:
osieorb18 said:

anyway, karote didnt start with his general trolliness and theres somebody else whos been absent.

Okay, so you agree with me on Karote and Iron looking bad.

Could you clear up your point here on Ruu? You think she's scum? Or what?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 5:16 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
osieorb18 said:

Riku also claimed miller and there's no cop claim to support a miller being in the game. That looks kinda bad.
Okay, I hate this reasoning lol. Cause cop should most certainly not claim solely to prove that miller could exist in this set up.

I dont think cop should claim but nothing has suggested one exists which is weird

Jan 27, 2018 5:17 PM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont like this, what if its just riku is scum neighborzier and he convinced ruu that hes auto town due to the assumption of her thinking neighborizer has to be town?
I overreacted I already explained this... Lol

Sorry I am trying to read like every page at once so i prob havent reached ur explanation yet

Jan 27, 2018 5:17 PM

Mar 2014
osieorb18 said:
riku said:

Okay, so you agree with me on Karote and Iron looking bad.

Could you clear up your point here on Ruu? You think she's scum? Or what?

i didnt expect her to town!firm me. I exlected a town!lean based on our convo not firmed. -_-
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 27, 2018 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
osieorb18 said:

I agree with this question, @lastwhisper31. Why Ruu? Why not Iron or Karot?
spur of the moment thing, in my head at that moment it sounded like they, Ruu and Riku, we're scum buddies... Lol

Wow lol

osieorb18 said:
@lastwhisper31: At least you don't make 14 posts in a row. Better than @Shinichi-kun in that way, lol.

Smh -.-

I prob should use quicknotes then

Jan 27, 2018 5:19 PM

Mar 2014
i hate usint my phone 》.《
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 27, 2018 5:30 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ruu I am pretty sure kyle is a gladiator not a 1 shot day vigilante

yeah, I'm an idiot lol
Jan 27, 2018 5:31 PM

May 2015
let me catch up really quick ~
Jan 27, 2018 5:39 PM

Dec 2013
@ruu
Jackrito
Character: Ango Sakaguchi

Jan 27, 2018 5:42 PM

May 2015
Okay question for everyone:

1) Who is against a riku lynch?
2) Who is against a Shin or Osie lynch?

@abhutrash @Karote @riku @Pokeit @Ruu @ScarletCelestial @ironace @lastwhisper31 @DenjaX @RE1031

Jan 27, 2018 5:44 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ruu
Jackrito

I thought that case was a bastard setup.
Jan 27, 2018 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ruu
Jackrito

I thought that case was a bastard setup.

Only thing bastard about it is the judas passive, the scum neighborizer isnt bastard lol

Jan 27, 2018 5:50 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:

@abhutrash @Karote @riku @Pokeit @Ruu @ScarletCelestial @ironace @lastwhisper31 @DenjaX @RE1031

I'm against all three tbh. But I'd rather lose riku than Shinichi or Osie.
Also you haven't answered my question yet.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 27, 2018 5:59 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:

Wat? I missed this.

1. I am not against a Riku lynch, although I could be convinced that other lynches are better.
2. I am against lynching people who are confirmed town to me, or myself.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 6:09 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

I missed it, sorry. Can you give me the link or tell me the number of the post?
Jan 27, 2018 6:39 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I missed it, sorry. Can you give me the link or tell me the number of the post?
#1615 I asked and then osie rephrased it in #1665.
Jan 27, 2018 6:43 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
What I don't understand @Ruu is why you thought riku's role is pro-town. You've been in a game where the neighborizer was scum (logic in Easter Egg). Neighborizer is also among the most powerful roles to be in the hands of scum if used properly. It's a pocketing tool and gets town to open up and be manipulated into giving certain reads.

I think I was replaced on easter egg so I don't remember. I always thought a neighborizer was town, never knew they could be scum and from what I read, when they are, they don't know who the mafia is and they are trying to find them.
Even if I was pocketed by riku, it's not an issue right now because I would like to lynch Chad/Osie and find out if they are in fact town and then, based on that, ask abhu to vig shot riku.
Jan 27, 2018 6:48 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
What I don't understand @Ruu is why you thought riku's role is pro-town. You've been in a game where the neighborizer was scum (logic in Easter Egg). Neighborizer is also among the most powerful roles to be in the hands of scum if used properly. It's a pocketing tool and gets town to open up and be manipulated into giving certain reads.

I think I was replaced on easter egg so I don't remember. I always thought a neighborizer was town, never knew they could be scum and from what I read, when they are, they don't know who the mafia is and they are trying to find them.
Even if I was pocketed by riku, it's not an issue right now because I would like to lynch Chad/Osie and find out if they are in fact town and then, based on that, ask abhu to vig shot riku.

Why are you going after people who have claimed, confirmable townie roles rather than a claimed, unconfirmable scummy role?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 6:53 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

Why are you going after people who have claimed, confirmable townie roles rather than a claimed, unconfirmable scummy role?

because I didn't trust you/logic and Chad from before this whole masons thing started and I keep doing so. I'd rather lynch one of you and get to the truth than waste a lynch on riku. Like I said we an vigshot riku if we have to.
Jan 27, 2018 6:56 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

because I didn't trust you/logic and Chad from before this whole masons thing started and I keep doing so. I'd rather lynch one of you and get to the truth than waste a lynch on riku. Like I said we an vigshot riku if we have to.

So you'd rather waste a lynch on people who can be confirmed tonight, due to a hunch? I don't understand your thought process here.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 6:59 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

So you'd rather waste a lynch on people who can be confirmed tonight, due to a hunch? I don't understand your thought process here.

okay, how can you two be confirmed tonight?
Jan 27, 2018 7:04 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I have weird memory, so I know you weren't replaced (you were lynched), but you in fact suspected logic before that happened. In any case, why do you think riku should be shot? Weren't you town reading him before? Or was it solely because of his role?
Jan 27, 2018 7:09 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

I have weird memory, so I know you weren't replaced (you were lynched), but you in fact suspected logic before that happened. In any case, why do you think riku should be shot? Weren't you town reading him before? Or was it solely because of his role?

oh I don't keep up with games after I die so that's why I don't recall xD
I think better safe than sorry. I trust my judgment but I can't be 100% sure of anything because I'm not a cop so I think if I'm wrong, we got scum and if I'm not it helps the PoE. The thing is: if we lynch riku and then vig'd osie/shin it won't work because shin is a rb so... a waste shot is no good.
Jan 27, 2018 7:09 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

So u trust riku role but not ours?

Jan 27, 2018 7:10 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

This is how I'd play things out:

Lynch Riku.
Abhu vigshots Iron.
Shinichi's roleblocker ability can be confirmed if we just choose someone to roleblock (i.e. you).
One of Karote or myself will die tonight if I get the chance.

NK is almost certainly going to hit Pokeit, even if you're roleblocked (which would be a waste anyways), so that solves things.

- WB Yeats

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:

This example prob isnt the best, because the alignment was randomized

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

oh I don't keep up with games after I die so that's why I don't recall xD
I think better safe than sorry. I trust my judgment but I can't be 100% sure of anything because I'm not a cop so I think if I'm wrong, we got scum and if I'm not it helps the PoE. The thing is: if we lynch riku and then vig'd osie/shin it won't work because shin is a rb so... a waste shot is no good.
But why do you think riku should have to be killed? You were all about defending him before.
Jan 27, 2018 7:13 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
The thing is: if we lynch riku and then vig'd osie/shin it won't work because shin is a rb so... a waste shot is no good.

Wait, so you believe that Shin is a roleblocker but not a mason? And you believe that Riku is a Miller Neighbourizer? What the heck?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 7:14 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

My point is Ruu called the role pro-town when it isn't. I've seen mafia watchers, followers, trackers, all the informative roles scum-sided. There's very few roles I'd call pro-town. So I'm going to find it super odd that she'd bet on riku being town based on his role, down to the point of confessing her role to him.

Jul 2016
Does Shin have some reputation for lying a lot that I don't know about, or is it just @Ruu?

- WB Yeats

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

Lynch Riku.
Abhu vigshots Iron.
Shinichi's roleblocker ability can be confirmed if we just choose someone to roleblock (i.e. you).

NK is almost certainly going to hit Pokeit, even if you're roleblocked (which would be a waste anyways), so that solves things.

I believe Shin is rb, mafia rb.
Jan 27, 2018 7:16 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:
The thing is: if we lynch riku and then vig'd osie/shin it won't work because shin is a rb so... a waste shot is no good.

Wait, so you believe that Shin is a roleblocker but not a mason? And you believe that Riku is a Miller Neighbourizer? What the heck?

yep
Jan 27, 2018 7:17 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Does Shin have some reputation for lying a lot that I don't know about, or is it just @Ruu?

lol it's no about reputation xD
Jan 27, 2018 7:17 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

My point is Ruu called the role pro-town when it isn't. I've seen mafia watchers, followers, trackers, all the informative roles scum-sided. There's very few roles I'd call pro-town. So I'm going to find it super odd that she'd bet on riku being town based on his role, down to the point of confessing her role to him.

Besides, Strongman isn't uncommon, no? While she's implied she didn't know that Scum Neighbourizer is a thing, why then claim Doc to the thread? She's basically encouraging Scum Strongman to shoot her if it exists. I guess if it keeps Pokeit alive...

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 7:18 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

Lynch Riku.
Abhu vigshots Iron.

tbh if chad didnt confirm that he roleblocked u, then i wouldve thought u were scum doctor... :P
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

Lynch Riku.
Abhu vigshots Iron.

So ur conforming to the standards but dont think other roles like neighborizer could be scum

osieorb18 said:
RE1031 said:

Besides, Strongman isn't uncommon, no? While she's implied she didn't know that Scum Neighbourizer is a thing, why then claim Doc to the thread? She's basically encouraging Scum Strongman to shoot her if it exists. I guess if it keeps Pokeit alive...

Strongman tends to be in alot of the setups on MS so it existing is a strong possibility.

Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

lol it's no about reputation xD

Lieing aint my strong point lmfao

Jan 27, 2018 7:20 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ive seen way to much shit that i thought was a town only norm so ya i do get your point, but i also assumed all those roles were town till i actually saw their scum counter parts. She didnt believe scum neighborizer was a thing so pretty sure thats why she confessed or maybe she was afraid riku would scum read her.

Jan 27, 2018 7:20 PM

Jan 2014
hmm wonder if I should use my ability...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 7:24 PM

Jan 2014
the one thing I do agree on, is that if there is a neighborizor and a mason, then one of them is scum..., and if Riku didnt breakdown when he gets attacked then maybe I could side with him... but he kinda sounds like me when he gets pushed to the edge... so idk maybe he is town?

what I dont get is why yall talking about how shin and Osie are confirmed? where were they confirmed? They are confirmed as much as riku is at this point... and Trash

idk but right now it just feels like people are pushing till they see the answers they want...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 7:26 PM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

tbh if chad didnt confirm that he roleblocked u, then i wouldve thought u were scum doctor... :P

I am just on a roleblocker streak is all

Jan 27, 2018 7:27 PM

Jan 2014
but then again... a neighborizer miller just sounds so wack... but if he flips town, ill will for sure make tmr a dichtomy
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 7:28 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

yep

I don't get it...

Why do you believe a less simple, less rational situation? Seriously. Which is simpler, and inherently more likely?

[*] Scum Neighbourizer, claimed Miller to throw off the scent. Has behaved mostly scummy.
[*] Scum Roleblocker, claimed Mason, which someone else has to confirm, to throw off the scent. Has behaved a mix of townie and scummy.

I mean, I get that Riku is apparently a god at pocketing, but really?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 7:28 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Ive seen way to much shit that i thought was a town only norm so ya i do get your point, but i also assumed all those roles were town till i actually saw their scum counter parts. She didnt believe scum neighborizer was a thing so pretty sure thats why she confessed or maybe she was afraid riku would scum read her.
Why is it more important for someone to not scum read her than for her to keep her ability (doctor being pretty useful) a secret?
Jan 27, 2018 7:29 PM

Jan 2014
in the case of this game, Ruu is town, imo... shes rough around the edges, but its nothing new for her... and we are gunna need to solve this miller/neighborizor problem

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 7:30 PM

Jan 2014
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

yep

I don't get it...

Why do you believe a less simple, less rational situation? Seriously. Which is simpler, and inherently more likely?

[*] Scum Neighbourizer, claimed Miller to throw off the scent. Has behaved mostly scummy.
[*] Scum Roleblocker, claimed Mason, which someone else has to confirm, to throw off the scent. Has behaved a mix of townie and scummy.

I mean, I get that Riku is apparently a god at pocketing, but really?
i feel like you answering for yourself and shin... is soooo weird, maybe its just me though
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.