Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 20, 2019 4:42 PM
Dec 2018
T W I S T 1000

Very high IQ twist at the end
May 27, 2020 10:49 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, for being unlucky Touma really randomly encounters that sister Ursula too often.. ;D Just at the right time.. As well as she runs away on her own the second time.. It's a bit strange.. Wonder, if she isn't the good one or something.. But probably it's just coincidence..
Why would she need some random cross that Magnus gave to Touma, though?.. It's getting more suspicious every second..
Checking if Touma is alright before biting him.. ;D Now that's what I call a care.. ;D But seriously, though.. Sometimes girls in anime just slap or something out of anger a man, without really checking if he's alright.. So.. I kinda approve.. ;D
Well.. Touma is just magnet for holy sisters, isn't he?.. ;P
Damn, a dirty touch made her angry?.. ;D This anime just doesn't make sense at times.. It's just too funny.. ;D
Well, at least I'm glad that Index is actually knowledgeble and powerful now.. And Touma continuing his holy sisters story, I guess.. ;D
Nov 11, 2020 3:56 AM

Jan 2017
The Touma x Stiyl combo worked surprisingly lmao

That was such a good twist with the bad guys actually being the Roman sect themselves instead of the Amakusa, Kanzaki with the robes tho in the flashback damn
Jan 22, 2021 3:12 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Do quote touma himself: I don’t really care about any of that stuff. This was when the orsala nun chick was asking him about churches. Same bro, I couldn’t care any less for this mumbo jumbo. Maybe if there was cool fights sure but they’re so lame, basically just touma dodging and then it’s over in a few seconds. At least we got some good action when he squirted mustard in that chicks face heh that was dirty. And then finishing her off with a hug that somehow knocked her out. And of course our favourite weird little nun loli still biting our protagonist till kingdom come. Quality comedy right there smh. Anyway, shits boring, feels like they’re just throwing random stuff at you hoping it will stick and that you will become invested, but even still at this point the magic side of this world of index has been incredibly just dull imho. Science side is way more interesting, because there we have accelerator, and of course misaka, and besides that it is just way more intriguing than all this Roman English catholic whatever church stuff. That’s just me, if you like this stuff and are a fan, great stuff, good for you I’m happy for that at least. But for me, well, am bored. Time to skip through some of these magic based arcs and get to the fun stuff

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 8, 2022 5:50 AM
Oct 2019
Touma Right Punch is the Solution for everything lol

Religion in Anime always not a good thing..
Oct 24, 2022 7:28 PM

Dec 2020
Pretty obvious the church up to no good. Always were sketch. But I guess Toma doesn't remember that cause of the memory wipe ?
Nov 5, 2023 2:00 PM
May 2020
damn so the real opps were the romans
Nov 25, 2023 5:14 AM
Nov 2023
Agnese hates magicians! Why not just hate the bad ones?
May 21, 1:35 PM
Jan 2023
Well that was certainly something, great episode imo.

More of Index chomping on Touma's head and some pretty sweet fights.

Didn't see that plot twist coming though, the church Touma was helping ended up being the enemy and nearly got himself killed by them.

Hopefully the rescue mission goes to plan, I guess we'll find out in the next episode.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.