Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 23, 2010 5:17 AM

Nov 2008
crap chapter
all that build up for the fight and it ends with nothing happening
Sep 23, 2010 5:18 AM

Oct 2007
the colour spread page of Ichigo looked awesome. On the chapter it was pretty cool and final Aizen defeated.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2010 5:40 AM

Nov 2009
So we didn't see any fighting and now it turns out that Aizen had some noble intentions because the king of soul society will be some kind of evil abomination that only a few know the truth about.
Sep 23, 2010 5:41 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
So far all the fights Aizen participated in took less than few minuts. Aizen's fighting style is about playing with enemy mindset to show his superiority And THEN offing them as fast as possible.

Aizen would make preparations, cheat, outclass other, mess with their minds and display the difference in power all in extremely short time as he semingly did not faovr long outdrawn fights.
That is just much more complex way of saying 'Aizen = Troll'.

Fai said:

- He got his mind messed by both Ichigo and Urahara.
- He was completely outclassed through entire fight by someone he had no idea what.
- He was the one with the less knowledge instead of being the one to know everything.
- In the end, even if he survived(and survived is the point) being stronger than himself, it was a cheap trick that destroyed him. Just like what he did with both shinji-combo and yamamoto.
That's just much more complex way of saying 'AIZEN WAS MAD'. Why complicate things?

And, all those things happened was basically non-sense of Kubo which is all out of no-where, no-foreshadowing, no-logical reasoning what-so-ever. It's just thrown plot devices with constantly discouraging art works. Like the start of this chapter, which had like half black panel.
Sep 23, 2010 5:42 AM

Jul 2010
Just because I needed to do this...

Sep 23, 2010 5:57 AM

Feb 2010
muhaha what a fail of a chap no fight all power ups for what and ichi is back to chapter one....
Sep 23, 2010 6:05 AM

Dec 2008
Wait...wait...wait! What happened to the epic battle between Aizen and Ichigo? Did I miss something...a chapter perhaps? Did Ichigo give up his shinigami powers all for naught?

In any event, I was GLAD to see Urahara! But I'm a bit concerned about Ichigo...he looks older than Chad now. There's no way he can just go back to his slightly ordinary high school life after all that he's been through.

Still, a lot of questions to be answered. Hopefully Kube will go ahead and answer those questions while trying to figure out who will be the one to set Aizen free from his seal. Wishful thinking?
Sep 23, 2010 6:10 AM

Jul 2010
@VillettaIchihara

Aizen will probably be freed by his zanpakuto's incarnation... Oops.. sorry, that was done before in the only cool filler arc there was in the anime (and the only one supervized by him personally as far as I know)

Sep 23, 2010 6:14 AM

Nov 2009
I think Fai should get Kubo's job for Bleach plot ... at least he will do a better job than Kubo.Sir your theorycratfing is insane for a manga thats got NO PLOT since soul society arc.

Well since you think Bleach is amazing and you gave One Piece a score of 2 then I undertand what type of person you are.
Sep 23, 2010 6:37 AM

Feb 2009
Lol, so Aizen is no more, and just like that. Lol.
Sep 23, 2010 7:01 AM

Jun 2010
not so enjoyable this chapter, but I want to know what happens next. Can't wait for the next chapter. Probably not much exciting things.
Sep 23, 2010 7:05 AM

Nov 2009
Finally no more Aizen. It was so boring that I'm glad it has ended. Now let's wait for plot-kai, so Ichigo can regain his shinigami powers.
Sep 23, 2010 7:07 AM

Jan 2009
Fai said:

- In the end, even if he survived(and survived is the point) being stronger than himself, it was a cheap trick that destroyed him. Just like what he did with both shinji-combo and yamamoto.

You do notice that Kubo only uses cheap tricks, right? That there's no realistic conclusion, always a last-minute "oh wait, this *actually happened before!* "
Sep 23, 2010 7:23 AM

Aug 2009
this was dissapointing ... very ... i was sooo looking forward to a nice fight .. and now this ... i just can't believe it .. q__q

badge:

Sep 23, 2010 7:44 AM

Aug 2008
"That kidou was hidden within another kidou that was sent into your body" - Bleach: Inception Edition :D

And I am happy - Aizen had finally shut up. And I like the way it is, I've always wanted Urahara to be the one to finish Aizen.

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Sep 23, 2010 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
Welll this all kind of makes sense.
You know how Aizen was speaking to Ichigo that he knew about him way before Rukia? The way that he "laid" everything in Ichigo's path and it wasn't coincidence?
Aizen was the real reason that Ichigo ever gained powers, let alone his self discovered ones.
so it does make sense that Ichigo loses his shinigami powers to the last stroke against aizen.
Although very anti-climatic, I think there is more to it.
Sep 23, 2010 8:12 AM

Jul 2010
Sorry, but what did the final getsuga tenshou really do? Like... i really think I don't remember it doing anythign special except for letting Ichigo go ninja mode...

Sep 23, 2010 8:17 AM

Sep 2009
NeloDeath said:
I thought the bs couldn't get any greater... I was wrong.
Hah, my thoughts exactly! Aizen finally went down, because apparently somewhere along the line Urahara kidou-mined him... Of course, Aizen can't be killed while sealed, because destroying the seal will probably release him, so let's have a nice ending with Kurosaki's family being "Seal Guardians" from now on till whenever someone's stupid enough to release him. *END*
Sep 23, 2010 8:20 AM

Mar 2010
Will A shinigami ever die in this manga? It seems that every Shinigami that sees Ichigo lives Aizen included. (tousen is blind so he doesn't count)
Sep 23, 2010 8:23 AM
Mar 2009
So the final Getsuga Tensho just swallows you up in dark reiatsu and cuts you in half? Trollame.

That was probably the most anti-climatic end to a battle I've ever read.
Sep 23, 2010 8:42 AM

Jun 2008
Probably not the best way to finish this battle, BUT:

Ichigo's Final GT was used to ultimately weaken Aizen, whether or not he would've crushed Aizen into nothing doesn't really matter, Urahara had more incentive to be the one to get rid of Aizen than Ichigo did, and by doing it the way he did, it belittles Aizen and all his "Superior nonsense trash talk".

For all you guys who didn't like this chapter, I completely understand why, HOWEVER; it is a big transition to what we've been seeing week after week, Aizen may have finally been taken out once and for all, yes I know he was sealed not killed, but this part of the manga is surely over now.

What we have to look forward to:

-Ichigo returning to "human status"
-Complete understanding to this whole battle
-Isshin's new role
-the Spirit King
Sep 23, 2010 8:44 AM

May 2007
Sealing Aizen is stupid, it just gives kubo some room to stretch. He could have easily have had someone finish him off instead.

Ichigo losing his powers is somewhat interesting, lets see what kubo does with that.

SO glad this shit arc is finally on its way to being over. I would like to hope for kubo to fix bleach up after this, but I don't think thats the kind of man he is.
Sep 23, 2010 8:44 AM

Aug 2010
yayay! to all those who thought that final getsuga is cool. now its even more lame than i thought before...
and who will release the spirit king now?
Sep 23, 2010 9:05 AM

Jun 2008
Xyik said:
Sealing Aizen is stupid, it just gives kubo some room to stretch. He could have easily have had someone finish him off instead.

Killing Aizen off like that would've not made sense, especially the way he's been over the past 100 chapters or whatever, this is a guy who was damn near untouchable, but we're supposed to believe he get's killed off, just like that??

This is much more interesting, it brings in a bunch of new storylines, especially with Urahara and the spirt king.

However, you are right, sealing him is just another way of brining him back in the future, I'm just glad that this arc is over and we can move on.
Sep 23, 2010 9:24 AM

May 2010
I dont know what the hell just happened, it was supposed to be Ichigo's victory not Urahara Kisuke. They made Ichigo use his strongest technique and it basically became ignored and the whole topic changed to how Urahara is the reason for Aizen being defeated...I really like the whole thing about Ichigo getting these new power ups, its looked sick.. and then Kubo just killed it and made it lame

Even in the beginning they told Ichigo, your the only one that can defeat him and now Kubo screwed it up and didn't follow through

Its like ejaculating half way...Its like unfinished sex
DepthshadowSep 23, 2010 9:35 AM
Sep 23, 2010 9:32 AM

Mar 2009
Hah, that's some way to kill all the epicness.
Way to go Ichigo, you still suck as much as always and others have to save your ass.

I wonder when Kubo stops trolling us.

Sep 23, 2010 9:37 AM

Jul 2009
I can deal with Urahara being the one to get rid of Aizen, and even the sealing versus actually just killing him...but not that 'Kido within kido' crap. Has that even been stated to be possible in previous chapters? Even if it has, that's some real quality bullshit to pull a move like that as the final blow. Where did Urahara appear from anyway?

And I actually respect all the theorizing about the symbolism and foreshadowing because they're decent ideas, but unless Kubo frequents internet forums, don't hold your breath waiting for all these things to materialize.
Sep 23, 2010 9:53 AM

Feb 2009
alexcampos said:
Xyik said:

Killing Aizen off like that would've not made sense, especially the way he's been over the past 100 chapters or whatever, this is a guy who was damn near untouchable, but we're supposed to believe he get's killed off, just like that??

This is much more interesting, it brings in a bunch of new storylines, especially with Urahara and the spirt king.

However, you are right, sealing him is just another way of brining him back in the future, I'm just glad that this arc is over and we can move on.
We could have at least gotten a longerbetter fight from Ichigo and Aizen. This fight was hyped on for almost a quarter of the whole manga, as well as the Final GT, and it was just finished like that. Would have been better if Urahara's trollingattack was done a few more chapters later and not just suddenly finishing the whole godhaxx Aizen like that so conveniently without any hints that he had planned something. This makes me look like I want Bleach to drag on this but I would have wanted a better outcome of this fight, however long it was and not just using "Swords of Revealing Light" to end the war.

I agree though that this opens up more issues for next arc that we can already predict now, like Ichigo training arc to regain his powers and the issue of Spirit King. Aizen returning however does not sound great.
Sep 23, 2010 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
It feels like Bleach manga is almost about to end. *wishful thinking*

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 23, 2010 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
Final form of Ichigo looks different. I couldn't recognize him at first. I actually like him in black hair, though.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 23, 2010 10:12 AM

Dec 2007
Don't know anymore why I read this crap.

Sigh.

"How far can I go without turning back?"... - Takemoto Yuuta from Hachimitsu to Clover
Sep 23, 2010 10:13 AM

Jul 2007
Rizzle said:
I can deal with Urahara being the one to get rid of Aizen, and even the sealing versus actually just killing him...but not that 'Kido within kido' crap. Has that even been stated to be possible in previous chapters? Even if it has, that's some real quality bullshit to pull a move like that as the final blow. Where did Urahara appear from anyway?

Urahara ALREADY DID THAT, with the whole yuruichi/isshin/urahara combo. He even specifically stated that he has cast "a sealing kido" while casting that attack kiddo.

Oh as for urahara
1. he either broke on eof pillars and got easilly transfered to ss. I mean he BUILD the whole trasnfer system. Might a s well add someclauses to get an easy entrance to ss.
2. hejust came here since I doubt his ban would have still been in place during the war.

belatkuro said:
alexcampos said:
Xyik said:

We could have at least gotten a longerbetter fight from Ichigo and Aizen. This fight was hyped on for almost a quarter of the whole manga, as well as the Final GT, and it was just finished like that. Would have been better if Urahara's trollingattack was done a few more chapters later and not just suddenly finishing the whole godhaxx Aizen like that so conveniently without any hints that he had planned something. This makes me look like I want Bleach to drag on this but I would have wanted a better outcome of this fight, however long it was and not just using "Swords of Revealing Light" to end the war.

I agree though that this opens up more issues for next arc that we can already predict now, like Ichigo training arc to regain his powers and the issue of Spirit King. Aizen returning however does not sound great.

It would not fit aizen. It would not be a fitting end to him, there would be no payback, no emotional thing.

epic omg clash fits the honorable characters like kenpachi, renji, byakuya etc.

For Aizen to be done in in a way he has been fighting for entire manga, is great.

And stop with that trolling bullshit, thats as stupid as associating code geass with trainwreck.
Sep 23, 2010 10:21 AM
Mar 2009
now i see what's this form
it's just like the vaizard mask it doesn't last so long
beside the final getsuga tenshou is his own self it's shirosaki
i think kubo is evolving his style and that's cool
kiskue is sealing but not killing of course and anyone should expect ichigo not to kill aizen
coz ichigo can kill aizen but can't kill hougyokou which apper that it's the power of the soul king and it seems that the soul king is kinda need it or need the key
now we know that kiskue is in the side of soul king
but it apper that kiskue is the evil one and aizen is also evil but in different way
and kiskue seal aizen coz he want to take the hougyoujou from him
and the time for next arc not now coz it'll take a few chapters now
coz i expect that the one who will sacrifice ichigo's friends is kiskue
so he'll makle the key to give the hougyoku to the soul king so he can return back his power and the fight now is against soul king
i think kubo is a god of manga coz in this chapter he prove to us that he rules
but we still don't know what ishida's dad gonna do
LORD-IchigoSep 23, 2010 10:27 AM
- - - THE LAST LORD - - -
Sep 23, 2010 10:39 AM

Jun 2008
Fai said:

And stop with that trolling bullshit, thats as stupid as associating code geass with trainwreck.

I agree, especially since we haven't seen how all of this will be played out.

Even though I'll get hate for this, I'll still say it:

Bleach is a much better manga when reading it in VOLUME form, instead of chapter form, in all honesty, it would probably benefit Kubo and the series if it were a MONTHLY instead of a weekly, but of course if that happened, it would probably never end...
Sep 23, 2010 10:51 AM
Mar 2009
why everyone is so against kubo
kubo is a good planner for his bleach
coz it's not so bad and it's not trolling it's just his way of suspense
and beside that kubo show us that kisuke made the hougyokou for the soul king and we don't know why yet
and of course mugetsu won't kill someone that have hougyokyou inside him
and the seal is coz he just can't kill aizen coz hougyokou inside him
and everytime hougyoukou evolves aizen coz the hougoukou doesn't want to die
and the master of hougyoukou is always kiskue and he let aizen take it from him
just to make sacrifices and put away the soplight on him
kiskue is so intellect and all what he want to do is to make the key
why?
we don't know yet
- - - THE LAST LORD - - -
Sep 23, 2010 11:26 AM
Jun 2008
maybe Aizen ends up like 'lord genome' from TTGL and end up helping Ichigo and gang...

could happen...
Sep 23, 2010 11:57 AM

Apr 2009
so in the next arc we will see mini villains that will try to ressurect Aizen'sama
Sep 23, 2010 12:03 PM

Jun 2008
smokes said:
so in the next arc we will see mini villains that will try to ressurect Aizen'sama

You can't resurrect someone who ISN'T dead, and which mini villains would those be???
Sep 23, 2010 12:12 PM

Apr 2009
alexcampos said:

You can't resurrect someone who ISN'T dead, and which mini villains would those be???

i was reffering just like the filler Zampaktou arc ))) when they revived that captain..

it can be the same shit here with aizen

bueh

FuCKING FINALLY it ended..

i want a NEW arc.. new characters.. new story for God°s sake

dont wanna see Aizen's face ever again.. fucking awesome villain turned into the most horrible one.. tnx kubo
Sep 23, 2010 12:19 PM

Jul 2008
alexcampos said:
I agree, especially since we haven't seen how all of this will be played out.

Even though I'll get hate for this, I'll still say it:

Bleach is a much better manga when reading it in VOLUME form, instead of chapter form, in all honesty, it would probably benefit Kubo and the series if it were a MONTHLY instead of a weekly, but of course if that happened, it would probably never end...

Not hate but more *scratch head*
So to enjoy this manga more, you have to wait until the volume is released and then read, as opposed to reading weekly. Shouldn't be that way.
And bleach would fail as a monthly manga, the worst part of bleach is the pacing, make it monthly and it'll just be painful.
Sep 23, 2010 12:31 PM

Jun 2009
A while back I said this.
"Aidanak47" said:
I am guessing that the effects of the final getsuga tenshou will be so amazing and so unbelievably powerful that kubo himself will not be able to draw it. So we shall see Ichigo shout the name of the attack and Aizen will disappear with a "POP" in the next panel.

Ain't that epic....

I wasn't serious. I thought kubo wasn't that stupid. But low and behold....it's pretty much what happened. God, I hate it that I am always right.

Now to predict the next arc. New villain appears, Ichigo goes though dangerous training to get his powers back, fight, dues ex machina, fight, dues ex machina......

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Sep 23, 2010 1:04 PM

Jun 2008
BakaKawaii said:

And bleach would fail as a monthly manga, the worst part of bleach is the pacing, make it monthly and it'll just be painful.

Why, it would reduce the "black pages", it would focus more on story, and it's technically the equivalent to 4 weeks of material all into 1 big 40-50 page chapter.

I agree the pacing is horrible, because there Kubo slices a battle into small parts so he can meet up with the weekly deadline, if it were a monthly it would go much smoother....

at least that's what I believe

about the volume thing, it's the same concept, I don't mean that the only way to enjoy is to wait for the volume, I just think the flow is much smoother when reading the whole battle altogether.
Sep 23, 2010 1:10 PM

May 2008
Such a letdown this chapter is. I actually checked if I missed a chapter somehow because it feels like something has been skipped.
The ultimate, or final, technique of Ichigo for which his looks have been changed completely, all that happened was an even bigger bang. Pfft.

It's like Kubo isn't even trying anymore. Ever since Aizen invading Karakura everything seems rushed. Fights suddenly end, like with Arrancars. Maybe he's sick of it already and wants to end Bleach asap. Or he's just burned? I dunno.
Pretty much the last good fight was Ichigo vs Ulquiorra, there was nice build up and all. But while he was an interesting character, we didn't even get any flashback about him after he died.

Sep 23, 2010 1:11 PM

Jul 2008
Not really, the blank and black pages are an artstyle for Kubo now, he has a bunch of assistants, he draws the main characters, lets be fair, it's not like he can't add backgrounds, not that I'm all that bothered by it nowadays, only when a big black attack appears I rofl.

But it's the same principle as reading a volume, instead of having to read it week after week, we'd have to wait a month for less, maybe he'd be able to add actual development in pages other than the first and last, but we'll never know.
The only reason I dislike the pacing in bleach is because of other weekly shounen, where their pace is a lot better, if I was reading only bleach then I'd be fine with it, and the rest.
Sep 23, 2010 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
alexcampos said:
BakaKawaii said:

Why, it would reduce the "black pages", it would focus more on story, and it's technically the equivalent to 4 weeks of material all into 1 big 40-50 page chapter.

I agree the pacing is horrible, because there Kubo slices a battle into small parts so he can meet up with the weekly deadline, if it were a monthly it would go much smoother....

at least that's what I believe

about the volume thing, it's the same concept, I don't mean that the only way to enjoy is to wait for the volume, I just think the flow is much smoother when reading the whole battle altogether.

I get what you're saying, but even if you slapped the last four chapters together and called it a monthly chapter, not enough would have happened in those 40-50 to satisfy the reader.

You'd get comments like:
" I can't believe I waited a month for this."
"Why did nothing happen? Why are there so many blank panels?"
"It took me under a minute to read this, and now I have to wait another month."

Even with monthly manga like D. Gray Man where several plot points occur each chapter, people complain about the length of time between releases. To do that to Bleach would be Kubo's suicide.
Sep 23, 2010 1:27 PM

Sep 2010
lol, this thread quickly went from bleach manga discussion to im disgusted with bleach! well i for one still enjoy it the good and bad (rather than picking on the bad parts and comparing it to the good parts of your other favorites, that makes no sense :/ ). anyway from the begining i was thinking "how is anyone going to beat aizen?" even before the hogyoku thing, and in the end(for now...) still no one could kill him! it was kinda anticlimactic but i would've been mad if he got as strong as he did and was just completely wiped out in one strike.
Sep 23, 2010 1:42 PM

Mar 2010
AidanAK47 said:
A while back I said this.
"Aidanak47" said:
I am guessing that the effects of the final getsuga tenshou will be so amazing and so unbelievably powerful that kubo himself will not be able to draw it. So we shall see Ichigo shout the name of the attack and Aizen will disappear with a "POP" in the next panel.

Ain't that epic....

I wasn't serious. I thought kubo wasn't that stupid. But low and behold....it's pretty much what happened. God, I hate it that I am always right.

Now to predict the next arc. New villain appears, Ichigo goes though dangerous training to get his powers back, fight, dues ex machina, fight, dues ex machina......
More like Asspull God-Mode vs Asspull God-Mode aka Aizen vs Ichigo all over again.
Sep 23, 2010 2:01 PM

Jun 2008
BakaKawaii said:

The only reason I dislike the pacing in bleach is because of other weekly shounen, where their pace is a lot better, if I was reading only bleach then I'd be fine with it, and the rest.

Yeah, I see what you're saying and I agree, I also feel the slower pace, because I read other weekly titles where more seems to happen.

On a side note I'd like to say that GANTZ... (I hope I don't get killed for saying this)

...is also on a slow pace when they release their chapters, not to say anything bad about it, I'm also a GANTZ manga lover, but I feel it has the same thing if not worst than how bleach does it's battles.
Sep 23, 2010 2:01 PM

Sep 2007
Hopefully, this is going to end soon...

Sep 23, 2010 2:32 PM

Nov 2009
I think the bigger question is, why the hell isn't Urahara the main character? He seems to be the only one with brains.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 300 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 16, 2007

19 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 13, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

83 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 10, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 170 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2009

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 4, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Mar 19, 2009

146 by Mira_NH »»
May 31, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.