Forum Settings
Forums

your favorite characters and the above user's favorite characters got into a gang fight , whose will win?

New
Pages (45) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2020 1:57 PM

Apr 2020
Mine would obviously win, I have Ash Lynx.
Apr 18, 2020 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
I think my team might win.
Apr 18, 2020 2:15 PM

Mar 2016
ma team

Apr 18, 2020 2:22 PM

Jul 2013
Victory is mine.

Apr 18, 2020 6:22 PM

Dec 2018
This has gotta be the easiest of wins. I don't think even Simon would be needed here (if he enters it an absolute slaughter fest), but Gon & Killua with their nen powers + Saber with her OP Excalibur would be enough. Also alongside that add in Lelouch's Geass which has literally manipulate any living being, it turns to be an absolute no-contest.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Apr 19, 2020 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
threefourfive
Apr 19, 2020 4:44 PM

Jul 2013
Peace of Pineapple Cake

Apr 19, 2020 5:39 PM

Aug 2018
Yours

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

May 1, 2020 11:56 PM

Dec 2018
Mine easily, without Simon even being needed
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 12:20 AM

Jun 2016
Very interesting fight but I win without effort Yoriichi Tsugikuni speed blitz both Edward elric and Roy mustang killing them both before they can t even react

Gon and killua fight boths Giyu and Tanjiro

Eren fights Eren lol

Madara,Byakuya and Aizen proceeded to massacare the rest

I win

May 2, 2020 1:25 AM

Jun 2016
Yeah, swords and all of that is cool and all,
but do you have the power to summon an abortion and a death ray just with chanting? Yeah, I thought so.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

May 2, 2020 1:51 AM

Dec 2018
Simon obliterates all of your favourites easily.

Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
Very interesting fight but I win without effort Yoriichi Tsugikuni speed blitz both Edward elric and Roy mustang killing them both before they can t even react

Eren fights Eren lol

I win

Simon's Gurren Lagann's (mecha) power exceeds the entire universe, there is literally no thing is existence that can beat that. It managed to pierce through a few entire galaxies before even reaching it's final form. In its final form, Gurren Lagann managed to pierce through an entire bunch of milky ways, and even overcame an infinite big bang explosion thrown at it by the anti-spiral monster that had power equalling the whole universe & created a hellfire of creation strong enough to wipe out the entire universe (which the anti-spirals even admitted themselves) and eventually proceeded to destroy the anti-spiral beast with a Lagann impact than flat-out opened a hole in the universe. The anti-spirals literally even admitted that they had the entire universe under their control and they still got destroyed by Simon's Gurren Lagann mecha.

Sorry man, there is literally no way you can beat Simon and his spiral mecha Gurren Lagann can literally overcome anything in existence, because spiral power has absolutely no limits & exceeds the entire universe (it is multiverse level), even if you put up the entire universe against it.

Simon utterly pulverishes all of your favourites single handedly with Gurren Lagann's final form, the rest of my favourites are not even needed, this is not even up for debate.

If you don't believe me then watch Gurren Lagann episodes 26 & 27. Gurren Lagann is easily the most broken thing to ever exist & there is literally nothing which can overcome it, as simple as that.
345EdwardElricMay 2, 2020 3:10 AM

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 2:01 AM

Jun 2016
345EdwardElric said:
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:

Eren fights Eren lol

I win

Simon's Gurren Lagann's (mecha) power exceeds the entire universe, there is literally no thing is existence that can beat that. It managed to pierce through a few entire galaxies before even reaching it's final form. In its final form, Gurren Lagann managed to pierce through an entire bunch of milky ways, and even overcame an infinite big bang explosion thrown at it by the anti-spiral monster that had power equalling the whole universe & created a hellfire of creation strong enough to wipe out the entire universe (which the anti-spirals even admitted themselves) and eventually proceeded to destroy the anti-spiral beast with a Lagann impact than flat-out opened a hole in the universe. The anti-spirals literally even admitted that they had the entire universe under their control and they still got destroyed by Simon's Gurren Lagann mecha.

Sorry man, there is literally no way you can beat Simon and his spiral mecha Gurren Lagann can literally overcome anything in existence, because spiral power has absolutely no limits & exceeds the entire universe (it is multiverse level), even if you put up the entire universe against it.

Simon utterly pulverishes all of your favourites single handedly with Gurren Lagann's final form, the rest of my favourites are not even needed, this is not even up for debate.

If you don't believe me then watch Gurren Lagann episodes 26 & 27. Gurren Lagann is easily the most broken thing to ever exist & there is literally nothing which can overcome it, as simple as that.

Question whether you can t even kill Aizen or Madara. Rest favourites go curbstomp by mine

If what you say is true then this is stalemate as you still can t kill Aizen unless you can erase people existense or people powers.

May 2, 2020 3:08 AM

Dec 2018
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
Question whether you can t even kill Aizen or Madara. Rest favourites go curbstomp by mine

If what you say is true then this is stalemate as you still can t kill Aizen unless you can erase people existense or people powers.

Well yeah Aizen won't die since he's immortal but regardless he still would be completely overpowered & turned into a punching bag against Gurren Lagann's multiverse level power so not like he can do much.

Now that I think of it, only characters with some sort of out-of-the-verse omnipotent powers like Homura from Madoka Magica who can wipe out people's existence at will with a snap would be able to beat Simon and his Gurren Lagann, otherwise there is basically no way to beat Simon.

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 3:27 AM

Jun 2016
345EdwardElric said:
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:

Well yeah Aizen won't die since he's immortal but regardless he still would be completely overpowered & turned into a punching bag against Gurren Lagann's multiverse level power so not like he can do much.

Now that I think of it, only characters with some sort of out-of-the-verse omnipotent powers like Homura from Madoka Magica who can wipe out people's existence at will with a snap would be able to beat Simon and his Gurren Lagann, otherwise there is basically no way to beat Simon.

So its stalemate this battle won t end

Depending what version of Madara and Hashirama you won t be able to kill them either if they are Edo zombie state

So i say stalemate.

No I say l lose as my favourites can t do anything.
PrideRoyalIvyMay 2, 2020 3:30 AM

May 2, 2020 3:37 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Mine win, all your characters would submit to Katja and Kyouka and be rendered harmless.
May 2, 2020 3:45 AM

Jun 2016
Your Favourites characters strength are insects too me. My favourites characters win 100 percent guarantee.

Effortless win. Too easy.

May 2, 2020 3:50 AM

Dec 2018
^^
Well, you don't have Haruhi in your favourites anymore so I easily win, because Simon's Gurren Lagann final form's power exceeds the entire universe (overcame the infinity big bang explosion thrown at it by the anti-spirals that had power equalling the whole universe & created a hellfire of creation strong enough to wipe out everything in existence, like I already stated above).

If you still had Haruhi there then I'd lose though, since Haruhi has omnipotent powers to rewrite the entire universe at her well, not even Simon's multiverse level spiral power of Gurren Lagann can do anything against powers like that.

Too bad for you that you removed Haruhi. ;)

^
I win since your characters are overpowered by Simon's Gurren Lagann power-level, though Aizen won't die.

@Roevhaal

What kind of powers does Sasami have though? Unless she does have out-of-verse omnipotent powers like Haruhi or Homura who can rewrite/wipe out anything in existence at will, there is no way around Simon. I have already explained well enough how broken Gurren Lagann is, piercing through galaxies/milky way is simply a child's play for it, even throwing something on the same power-level of the entire universe, like the anti-spirals did with the Infinity Big Bang explosion they threw at Gurren Lagann, won't cut it as well, Gurren Lagann can even overcome that as its power is multiverse level
345EdwardElricMay 2, 2020 5:01 AM

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 4:45 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
I added Sasami to manhandle your ass the same way Haruhi would

@345EdwardElric
RoevhaalMay 2, 2020 5:12 AM
May 2, 2020 4:58 AM

Jun 2016
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
Your Favourites characters strength are insects too me. My favourites characters win 100 percent guarantee.

May 2, 2020 5:02 AM

Dec 2018
Physical strength isn’t much if the opposition can manipulate time whilst having firearms. Ez win
May 2, 2020 5:05 AM

Dec 2018
I lose because of Homura. Not even Simon's multiverse level spiral powered Gurren Lagann, which is capable of exceeding the entire universe in power level can do anything against it. She can wipe out anything in existence with just a snap.

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 9:43 AM

Jun 2016
345EdwardElric said:
I lose because of Homura. Not even Simon's multiverse level spiral powered Gurren Lagann, which is capable of exceeding the entire universe in power level can do anything against it. She can wipe out anything in existence with just a snap.

I lose

May 2, 2020 9:52 AM

Sep 2018
i lose because aizen planned everything from the big bang onward
May 2, 2020 9:54 AM

Jan 2020
I win because GER
May 2, 2020 10:15 AM

Jun 2016
Tough fight I think I will win.

May 2, 2020 10:59 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:

May 2, 2020 11:11 AM

Dec 2018
I win without Simon even being needed (if he enters with his multiverse level spiral powered Gurren Lagann then it's like the biggest pulverization ever). Even Saber would simply obliterate all of your favourites with an Excalibur strike

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 12:20 PM

Jan 2020
I think I take this one just because of Gold Experience Requiem. Without that though, I get obliterated.
May 2, 2020 12:25 PM

Jan 2020
not even close, I have Saiki with me.
May 2, 2020 12:29 PM

Oct 2019
I feel like onizuka could destroy pretty much everyone by himself, so it would come down to iskandar, escanor and lelouch against saiki. saiki would probably win but it would be a good fight
May 2, 2020 12:31 PM

Jan 2020
User415 said:
not even close, I have Saiki with me.

Just wondering how is Saiki going to beat Giorno with GER?
May 2, 2020 12:38 PM

Jun 2016
I win Easy peasy.
Don't see any of them having the been to take down happy Xellos

Lina inverse is best girl prove me wrong
May 2, 2020 1:53 PM

Jun 2016
I lost

May 2, 2020 2:03 PM

Oct 2016
tanjiro's gang of op badasses
May 2, 2020 2:11 PM

Jul 2017
theirs and i find this thread i made quite cringe yet i lack the permission to delete it
May 2, 2020 2:18 PM

Jun 2016
Massacare and curbstomp I win my favourites are too strong

May 2, 2020 3:50 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
I win obviously, Hinata can solo those losers.

Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:

I don't think your characters could beat Sasami

345EdwardElric said:
I win without Simon even being needed (if he enters with his multiverse level spiral powered Gurren Lagann then it's like the biggest pulverization ever). Even Saber would simply obliterate all of your favourites with an Excalibur strike

Actually they win, Gabriel can kill all of humanity if she wants.
May 2, 2020 3:53 PM

Dec 2016
sorry hoe you have no chance against muh gang

sexygangforlife

한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
May 2, 2020 3:56 PM

Jun 2016
Roevhaal said:
I win obviously, Hinata can solo those losers.

Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:

I don't think your characters could beat Sasami

345EdwardElric said:

Actually they win, Gabriel can kill all of humanity if she wants.

I win effortlessly your favourites are weak as fuck against mine.

I win

May 2, 2020 4:04 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Your characters doesn't even have an ounce of twintail affinity, clear win for me.
May 2, 2020 4:05 PM

Jan 2020
they win because it's 19v1 lol
May 2, 2020 4:05 PM

Jun 2016
Win effortlessly it bloody massacare

I win effortlessly I just let anna kushina do this alone
While Tanijiro kamado have a tea with Giyu Tomioka and Yoriichi tsugikuni

May 2, 2020 4:18 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
gods > battle shounen characters
May 2, 2020 4:38 PM

Jun 2016
Win effortlessly it bloody massacare

Aizen, Madara and Byakuya is enough. Rest should just have a tea with Tanjiro.

May 2, 2020 4:48 PM

Jan 2020
I win because Giorno literally beats anyone unless his opponent can somehow negate GER's negation. Any attack or move made by Giorno's opponents will just be reversed. So, really they cannot do anything.
May 2, 2020 4:50 PM

Jun 2016
I win you can t kill Aizen and he use kyoka suigetsu to confuse you and toy with your five senses. I have all you guys fight among yourselfs.

Byakuya,Madara and rest of my warriors is complete annihilation.

May 2, 2020 4:54 PM

Jan 2020
If Aizen can't die it is a draw. GER has infinite stamina and can function when time itself doesn't exist. It is fully aware of everything and sets everything back to zero no matter how strong it is. Every character of yours would lose except for Aizen. Aizen and Giorno would probably just be stuck in an endless loop of fighting.
May 2, 2020 4:54 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
^^ Pretty sure Sasami can just wish your characters out of existance.

^ Pretty sure Sasami can just wish your characters out of existance.
Pages (45) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Most endearing thing about the above user?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 4, 2022

27 by Animeistaken »»
11 seconds ago

» On a scale of 1-10 rate how dead the forum games are right now

tsukareru - May 23

25 by Animeistaken »»
49 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

8840 by Animeistaken »»
6 minutes ago

» Post Something Random About Yourself ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Virgil - Mar 18, 2009

6504 by Animeistaken »»
7 minutes ago

» Rate the OST/BGM above you v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sarroush - Apr 1, 2016

9660 by Akuya »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.