Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2014 11:44 AM

Apr 2013
Why people hate or think Yumiko is the worst girl? If the anime will adapt a route, Yumiko's route would fit much better, more serious with all genres action,comedy,drama. Also.. the best romance.
Aug 26, 2014 11:49 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
AkiyoSSJ said:
Why people hate or think Yumiko is the worst girl? If the anime will adapt a route, Yumiko's route would fit much better, more serious with all genres action,comedy,drama. Also.. the best romance.
because she doesn't fit in with the rest of the characters at all

Yuuji, Makina, Michiru, Sachi, Amane (and Kazuki) all click with each other excellently and as a result provide a fantastic common route together as whenever you put them in the same room, something hilarious is bound to happen before long

Yumiko however does basically nothing. She is way too anti-social to be a heroine for a 10/10 comedy and is simply missing in action from all the best parts of the game. The only thing she does have of course is her own route, but most people would say that story-wise her route is the worst one anyways (which I would agree on too). Yes, she might be the "best girl for Yuuji" if all we're talking about is an eventual coupling, but that doesn't really matter in this case given that she's not the "True heroine" anyway.
Aug 26, 2014 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:
Maybe because there was no weird stuff on her route,or unique...i still enjoyed her route,she was a good character even though her route wasnt thrilling and it had good romance,even bad ending was fulfilling...

Also agreed with HaXXspetten,her lack of screentime in common route/other routes is one of the main reasons...
LoneWizzyAug 26, 2014 11:55 AM
Aug 26, 2014 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

Yuuji, Makina, Michiru, Sachi, Amane (and Kazuki) all click with each other excellently and as a result provide a fantastic common route together as whenever you put them in the same room, something hilarious is bound to happen before long

Yumiko however does basically nothing. She is way too anti-social to be a heroine for a 10/10 comedy and is simply missing in action from all the best parts of the game. The only thing she does have of course is her own route, but most people would say that story-wise her route is the worst one anyways (which I would agree on too). Yes, she might be the "best girl for Yuuji" if all we're talking about is an eventual coupling, but that doesn't really matter in this case given that she's not the "True heroine" anyway.

Not the true heroine? You want to say that Frontwing loves her too much and she is in every posters,wallpapers like she is a main female character?
Aug 26, 2014 11:57 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
AkiyoSSJ said:
HaXXspetten said:

Not the true heroine? You want to say that Frontwing loves her too much and she is in every posters,wallpapers like she is a main female character?
Yes, because I've read Meikyuu and Rakuen. Trust me, I know =w=
Aug 26, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:
HaXXspetten said:

She is not the true heroine,you may say she is the true heroine for many reasons(like she is the first student) but someone else can say that another girl is the true heroine...So there is no real true genuine heroine,whatever you call...
Aug 26, 2014 12:01 PM

Apr 2013
Well.. theoretically, without Yumiko, there would be no Grisaia no Kajitsu (Mihama academy) xD.
Hope Meikyuu and Rakuen will be translated faster T_T .
Aug 26, 2014 12:06 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
AkiyoSSJ said:
Well.. theoretically, without Yumiko, there would be no Grisaia no Kajitsu (Mihama academy) xD.
I don't reeeeaaally know if that's a legit argument though =w=

anyways Koestl's been hired for some other project so Meikyuu got stalled for some time, so don't get your hopes up too much
though he still tends to work pretty fast once he starts, but idk when he'll resume it

I can spoil you on who the uhh "true" heroine is if you really want but that's up to you~
Aug 26, 2014 12:10 PM

Jul 2014
Benitsubasa
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2014 12:12 PM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

anyways Koestl's been hired for some other project so Meikyuu got stalled for some time, so don't get your hopes up too much
though he still tends to work pretty fast once he starts, but idk when he'll resume it

I can spoil you on who the uhh "true" heroine is if you really want but that's up to you~
lol,you keep giving "hints" about Amane,Michiru and Kazuki...But i dont want to think much about it :I
Aug 26, 2014 12:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
well it's stupid as hell so trying to think too much about it won't lead you anywhere lol
Aug 26, 2014 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

Nah xD I will wait Meikyuu,Rakuen,anime and english license for manga.
Btw, I finished only Yumiko and Amane route and I don't plan to do Michiru,Sachi and Makina routes because I like those girls how they are in the common route but why is Michiru's route too overrated?
Aug 26, 2014 12:25 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
AkiyoSSJ said:
HaXXspetten said:

Btw, I finished only Yumiko and Amane route and I don't plan to do Michiru,Sachi and Makina routes because I like those girls how they are in the common route but why is Michiru's route too overrated?
ehh Michiru's route is heavily psychological, it kind of explores a really weird part of the human mind to an abnormal degree, it's definitely the most "deep" route if you want to use that word

also wait how can you say Yumiko's route has the best romance if you've only played 2/5 ? :>
Aug 26, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

ehh Michiru's route is heavily psychological, it kind of explores a really weird part of the human mind to an abnormal degree, it's definitely the most "deep" route if you want to use that word

also wait how can you say Yumiko's route has the best romance if you've only played 2/5 ? :>

Oh got it.. better not play that route, I like how is Michiru in the common route..
I think Yumiko route has the best romance (and it will have forever for me) because she and Yuuji remind me of Romeo and Juliet xDD .
Aug 26, 2014 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
lol,seriously...so many wrong things you wrote...
1-how can you say Yumiko's route has the best romance if you've only played 2/5 ? :>
2-What it means you dont want to play others because you like them as they are in common route
3-overrated means people think it is better than it really is,you dont know how good it is so...

Amane route may be the weirdest one,so after reading it,skipping others dont seem logical...still its your choice...
Aug 26, 2014 12:43 PM

Apr 2013
LonelyWizard said:
lol,seriously...so many wrong things you wrote...
1-how can you say Yumiko's route has the best romance if you've only played 2/5 ? :>
2-What it means you dont want to play others because you like them as they are in common route
3-overrated means people think it is better than it really is,you dont know how good it is so...

Err.. I can't see a better romance with comedy trio.. a double personality tsundere, a "robotic-maid" and a cute loli with "Onii-chaaan <3", I like the serious,realistical romance and is Yumiko for me.
It means that I don't want to cry at their past (for me Grisaia no Kajitsu almost had the same impact as Clannad at Yumiko's past, yep weird..) and I don't want to change my opinions about Michiru,Sachi and Machina T_T.
Most of things I like are underrated >.> .
AkiyoSSJAug 26, 2014 12:46 PM
Aug 26, 2014 12:51 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
well you don't HAVE to change your views on them just because you play their stories

like I'll agree I think all the girls are more likable in the common route but I didn't change that perspective from seeing the truths behind them or anything
Aug 26, 2014 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:

Personally I don't get why people people dislike Yumiko either. The humor involving Yumiko is much more different than the other characters, Her humor more comes less out of her but from how others interact with her. Like in Makina's route where Makina starts kissing Yumiko. It probably would have been a lot less funny if it were someone like Amane. It becomes more funny because Yumiko is the one who would be the most uncomfortable with the situation among all the girls. However in the few occasions that the humor comes from her it always left me satisfied.
"I happen to be a professional at microwaving instant noodles" ~Sakaki Yumiko
Her humor really isn't as over the top as Michiru or Makina's and I prefer it this way.

Also minus the climax I couldn't find anything wrong with her route. Her flashback was amazing, and her romance was the 2nd best (Sachi's is still the best to me). Her route also gets started the quickest. This is probably the reason why I like her route and Sachi's route the most. The other 3 routes took a long time to get me invested.

The route also shows off a lot of the good qualities of Yumiko. Yumiko is probably the most selfless girl in the game.

So yeah Yumiko is easily 2nd best girl.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Aug 26, 2014 2:11 PM

Sep 2012
Ok, first off, Grisaia is not that funny. Michiru's fake tsundere crap gets old and Makina is just wacky. I'll give you that Sachi and Amane have some good comedic moments, but there was some painfully bad comedy in the common route.

Now, up above in the comments, you guys are attacking Akiyo's arguments because he hasn't played all the routes. Fair enough. I have played all the routes, and I'll agree with him that Yumiko's route had the best romance, Michiru's route is overrated, and the anime being based on Yumiko would be great.

I seriously have no idea why Michiru has so many fans. Her route was filled with bad melodrama crap that you'd see in a soap opera, and her route is the only route based in supernatural bullshit. All the other girls are much stronger characters, and they had better routes imo. Maybe you guys like how she was so eccentric?
Aug 26, 2014 2:34 PM

Apr 2013
Reverb_Shock said:
Ok, first off, Grisaia is not that funny. Michiru's fake tsundere crap gets old and Makina is just wacky. I'll give you that Sachi and Amane have some good comedic moments, but there was some painfully bad comedy in the common route.

Now, up above in the comments, you guys are attacking Akiyo's arguments because he hasn't played all the routes. Fair enough. I have played all the routes, and I'll agree with him that Yumiko's route had the best romance, Michiru's route is overrated, and the anime being based on Yumiko would be great.

I seriously have no idea why Michiru has so many fans. Her route was filled with bad melodrama crap that you'd see in a soap opera, and her route is the only route based in supernatural bullshit. All the other girls are much stronger characters, and they had better routes imo. Maybe you guys like how she was so eccentric?

Michiru is a very good character in the common route, I don't hate her xD, I just don't think it will be the same if you go "depth" with her, Yuuji's perfect woman is clearly Yumiko. It can be Amane too(but less likely) since she has a "plot relation" with him because of his sister Kazuki but.. their romance is somehow "very low".. for me Yuuji is "forced" to love in her route.
AkiyoSSJAug 26, 2014 2:42 PM
Aug 26, 2014 2:40 PM

Feb 2014
Reverb_Shock said:

Michiru is probably so liked because

AkiyoSSJ said:
Michiru is a very good character in the common route, I don't hate her xD, I just don't think it will be the same if you go "depth" with her, Yuuji's perfect woman is clearly Yumiko. It can be Amane too(but less likely) since she has a "plot relation" with him because of his sister Kazuki but.. their romance is somehow "very low".. for me Yuuji is "forced" to love in her route.

I don't get how you can claim who could be the perfect woman for Yuuji when you've only played Yumiko and Amane's route. Especially when you haven't played Sachi's route.
Pik3RobAug 26, 2014 2:55 PM
Aug 26, 2014 3:11 PM

Apr 2013
Pik3Rob said:
Reverb_Shock said:

AkiyoSSJ said:

I don't get how you can claim who could be the perfect woman for Yuuji when you've only played Yumiko and Amane's route. Especially when you haven't played Sachi's route.

I know about Sachi's route, about that they're childhood friends, but this love between childhood friends is a bit too "mainstream" in anime-manga universe. I find Yumiko more unique than Sachi. I don't see how can be a better romance with a "robotic maid" who can do almost everything for you. I would play Sachi's route but is a bit too late now.. too much spoilers about her in my head... but this won't change that Yumiko is the perfect woman for Yuuji.
Aug 26, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:
Pik3Rob said:

I know about Sachi's route, about that they're childhood friends, but this love between childhood friends is a bit too "mainstream" in anime-manga universe. I find Yumiko more unique than Sachi. I don't see how can be a better romance with a "robotic maid" who can do almost everything for you. I would play Sachi's route but is a bit too late now.. too much spoilers about her in my head... but this won't change that Yumiko is the perfect woman for Yuuji.

You should put a spoiler tag.
Pik3RobAug 26, 2014 4:00 PM
Aug 26, 2014 4:04 PM

Apr 2013
Pik3Rob said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

I don't know how to put a spoiler tag, sorry.. not experienced in forums. Like I said their relation is a bit too "mainstream" xD but.. a sweet route from what I read T_T.
Aug 26, 2014 4:21 PM

Jan 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:
I don't know how to put a spoiler tag, sorry.. not experienced in forums. Like I said their relation is a bit too "mainstream" xD but.. a sweet route from what I read T_T.
here you go again...you cant say its mainstream JUST because they are childhood friends :S...Even though few routes lacks romance(Amane and Makina route)Every route of Grisaia is good...Which one you like most depends on your personal choice since there is no true route...And i have problems taking you seriously since you refuse to read other routes but still criticize them...
Aug 26, 2014 4:28 PM

Feb 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:
Pik3Rob said:

To put a spoiler tag look up Myanimelist BBCode and you'll find it there.
I personally can see through a "mainstream" relation and you can't; I don't see how I can change your mind on that front so I give up.
Aug 26, 2014 4:29 PM

Apr 2013
LonelyWizard said:
AkiyoSSJ said:
here you go again...you cant say its mainstream JUST because they are childhood friends :S...Even though few routes lacks romance(Amane and Makina route)Every route of Grisaia is good...Which one you like most depends on your personal choice since there is no true route...And i have problems taking you seriously since you refuse to read other routes but still criticize them...

I don't criticize them, only characters, the comedy trio as I see them in common route and I like how it is, of course I'am a Yumiko fanboy xD.
Aug 26, 2014 4:32 PM

Apr 2013
Pik3Rob said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

To put a spoiler tag look up Myanimelist BBCode and you'll find it there.
I personally can see through a "mainstream" relation and you can't; I don't see how I can change your mind on that front so I give up.

Thanks,yep good conversation ^^ .
Aug 26, 2014 10:48 PM

Jun 2013
Aug 26, 2014 11:17 PM
Oct 2013
^ lol yeah xD
we need more hype i hope they give us a pv or something soon
Aug 27, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:
LonelyWizard said:

I don't criticize them, only characters, the comedy trio as I see them in common route and I like how it is, of course I'am a Yumiko fanboy xD.

You don't critize them, only characters? Say what now? 0_o

Aug 27, 2014 2:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This thread needs some cheering up

so gonna play the whole thing during Christmas or smth :>
Aug 27, 2014 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:

it made me sad instead of cheering :I...i guess its time to start learning japanese...
Aug 27, 2014 2:38 PM

Apr 2013
David2skills said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

You don't critize them, only characters? Say what now? 0_o

Errr... now is a mess in my head..well.. I like how they are and that's all xDD.
Aug 27, 2014 2:41 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:

Is that the Michiru spin-off game? Is it really a visual novel? o_o
(Michiru as a main charater?.. Okay this is just too much xDD and WTF Kazuki and kid Yuuji with Madoka Michiru? @_@)
.....why is not japanese the international language? TT_TT
Aug 27, 2014 2:55 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
http://vndb.org/v14973

Michiru is an unpopular idol
Kazuki is the famous idol she admires

one day a star falls from the sky and turns out to be Nyanmel who turns Michiru into a mahou shoujo

???

profit
Aug 27, 2014 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
http://vndb.org/v14973

Michiru is an unpopular idol
Kazuki is the famous idol she admires

one day a star falls from the sky and turns out to be Nyanmel who turns Michiru into a mahou shoujo

???

profit

All ages? Looks like no mahou shoujo Michiru fanservice..
Aug 27, 2014 3:04 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Meikyuu and Rakuen has enough fanservice for everyone to be satisfied already x.x

seriously some of its H-omakes are just ugh
Aug 27, 2014 3:08 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Meikyuu and Rakuen has enough fanservice for everyone to be satisfied already x.x

seriously some of its H-omakes are just ugh

This is how Yuuji defines the term "badass" LOLOL.
Aug 27, 2014 3:13 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
also an
Aug 27, 2014 3:21 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
also an

....mindfuck, maybe the same feeling when you don't understand something from a psychological anime.. just WTF again..
Aug 27, 2014 3:32 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Short version being that every single girl that's ever appeared in the series at any point and has a sprite has at least one sex scene with Yuuji somewhere :3
Aug 27, 2014 3:38 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Short version being that every single girl that's ever appeared in the series at any point and has a sprite has at least one sex scene with Yuuji somewhere :3

Okay... enough.. I want to continue to smile at my Yumiko's route memories *_* .
Aug 27, 2014 3:39 PM

Oct 2013
Why do I feel like most of the people that voted here hasn't even played the game..
Aug 27, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2013
R4vel said:
Why do I feel like most of the people that voted here hasn't even played the game..

Most of people played only 1-2 routes, like me. It just depends what character you like most...
But maybe is a possibility that some people never played the game and only waits the anime xD.
Aug 27, 2014 4:12 PM

Jan 2014
AkiyoSSJ said:
R4vel said:

Most of people played only 1-2 routes, like me. It just depends what character you like most...
But maybe is a possibility that some people never played the game and only waits the anime xD.
im pretty sure you are minority...like %5 or something like that
Aug 27, 2014 4:34 PM

Apr 2013
LonelyWizard said:
AkiyoSSJ said:

im pretty sure you are minority...like %5 or something like that

What do you mean? o_o
Whatever thanks for yesterday discussions people, I'm playing the other routes (It will take a while because I heard a lot of spoilers.. e.e), I want to be proud as a true Grisaia fan ! T_T
Aug 27, 2014 11:16 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'm quite sure most people don't vote or even enter this thread before they've finished all routes
Aug 28, 2014 5:49 PM

Mar 2014
HaXXspetten said:
I'm quite sure most people don't vote or even enter this thread before they've finished all routes

this is MAL... I'm sure a lot of people enter this thread having never read the VN and having no real idea who any of the characters on the list are yet vote anyway...
Aug 30, 2014 4:31 AM

Oct 2011
HaXXspetten said:

I counter
NSFW + Spoiler for the chiruchiru game
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

266 by HansDevX »»
May 11, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.