Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game v3: Sweet War Mafia | Game End | And the Winner is...

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2018 7:17 AM

Aug 2011
ScarletCelestial said:
My plan, which is an extension of RE's. I doubted myself and Phraze could be cleared with their tunnel vision and having two wagons (I don't care on who, but thought I would be best with RE's crazy) to make sure Phraze cannot be Godfather. However, they have now claimed it so I'm happy my check is true.

Ergo, I'm going to look for scum elsewhere when I get home. (Because college)

all because of one persons tunnel >.<

what do you think of re, actually? youve probably said, but i dont remember much concerning this
i mean, id be super pissed at someone tunnelling me and my cop read, but you were willing to kill yourself AND your cop read for it...

the fact that you claimed (i assume) so quickly after the announcement makes me trust you, and i didnt notice anything d1 to make me worry about you either
(plus i trust phraze for some crazy reason that i dont understand, and they were a logical cop choice, considering)
Jan 12, 2018 7:17 AM

Aug 2011
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

Ain't this just the same as the wagon on fyrus? You can't tell which is trying to help by hunting scum or someone who's just forcing a mislynch on town. So it's really just the same in the end. You dig deep and form an analysis to find out which is which.

No, it's not the same as Fyru. Because Fyru's Lynch was active and a Lynch on Phraze/scarlet is passive ie people have told others what to do with the latter.

When people have to form their own reasons, they've got nothing to hide behind so you can see how genuine they look, *why* they believe their helping.

If you tell people were gonna have how-may votes on one and the other and no one else vote and this is a town agenda that stops the scum agenda or whatever then people aren't using their own reasoning.

You've also got people already going along with it. It's actually pretty hard psychologically to say no there regardless of people's alignments (social psychology 101) so you're not going to be able differentiate.

also reminds me of how some people try to force a lynch between 2 set people to “make people take sides”
except, everyones compromising instead of scum hunting so the result is predictably terrible, no matter the alignment of the enforcer

we dont ever lynch based on one persons opinion - thats why we spend the day talking about things - the more town heads are talking, the better the result

so following one person in lynching TWO people who have claimed town roles doesnt really help town at all

and as you say, choices have been cut off - person a, person b, or you cant vote
plus you cant vote if x number of people have already voted

scum could easily lurk, turn up “late” and not even have to make a decision to be held accountable for

edit (hoping you are allowed to here... seen others do it...) to fix broken quote
Jan 12, 2018 7:19 AM

Aug 2011
Phraze said:
not sure how much of behavior we can rely on with the current playerbase
we have inverted vote tallies and aren't using them - obv alternative to claimless situation
majority are happy focusing on outdated suspicions/lynches - no new content
fearmongering / wifom / "let's lynch claimed players first"
treating host like a lie detector
sheesh

given what's claimed so far - there's 5 bullets fired, 4 on bp players + 1 on lynched. at least town/scum/tpr made a shot.
roz > fyrus
phraze > abu
? > re
? > scarlet
? > phraze

1. the 2 extra bullets could've been allocated to different alignments. possibly tpr and town (scum having extra kill should be shot-limited and kept for late-game, so they probs don't have it). this means there's possibly 2 town killing + 2 tpr killing. the killing tpr are probably not shot-limited, which means we might as well look for them.

2. if we shrink down bullet possibilities to 1-role-that-kills-many, there must be smthing that triggers the multiple kill, and the closest I can think of would be an anti-claim mechanic. dont see an actual criteria pattern in those who were shot tho. I won't be surprised if we end up with 2 killing independents, cuz all this bulletproofing. 1 killing independent at least.

not sure which scenario is more likely. but there should be a killing independent, which makes sense with all this bulletproofing. if there's 2 independents, that will explain the amount of disagreements atm.

@RE1031
if u wanna complain about extra shots, we have 5 claimed. 3 would be a normal limit, but we gone over by 2. thoughts?

like, i dont know how many times i need to say that i find it highly plausible that there are many roles that could cause death before people consider it...
Jan 12, 2018 7:19 AM

Aug 2011
roz1roz said:
I like Phraze atm. Don't go for theirs lynch imo

not sure if still talking normally, or opposite...

feel like you need to add a standard confirmation thing like the colour of the sky for all your posts >.<
but i agree, and have done for a long time...
Jan 12, 2018 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
darc-star said:
roz1roz said:
I like Phraze atm. Don't go for theirs lynch imo

not sure if still talking normally, or opposite...

feel like you need to add a standard confirmation thing like the colour of the sky for all your posts >.<
but i agree, and have done for a long time...

Sky is blue
Jan 12, 2018 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
I have same talking for a whole day otherwise it's pointless. I don't even technicly have to lie. It's just better for me if I do.

As to Phraze - I'm okay with them, I like theirs posts. The whole wagon was becouse they didn't want to claim GF. But they did now... Soooo?
Jan 12, 2018 7:29 AM

Sep 2015
@riku
@yurkin
These two just went offline after putting an empty vote on me...
Mind explaining your votes before eod?
Jan 12, 2018 7:31 AM

Jan 2018
Ok I'm going to bed.

Vote: Tainted

Before people start, no this isn't honestly the vote I want to make out of everyone however, anyone who would let an un'cc'ed cop and a town peek be the two main Lynch candidates is beyond me. Especially when there was a whole thing of Phraze not claiming and that was the point apparently.

I would like people to narrow down the PoE by voting the nulls tbh (and there's a lot of them this game) even if it is voting without me. I'm putting my vote on a wagon because I don't want to waste it (voting off wagon is just passively letting the main Lynch happen).

EoD is like 6am for me so you can guarantee I won't be on again.

Night.
Jan 12, 2018 7:32 AM

Aug 2011
@my friend (sounds like i only have one... maybe its true)

agreed that a scarlet and/or phraze lynch seems crazy, considering phraze even went along woth the claiming godfather plan (as if it wasnt crazy enough after having a cop clear...)

and, like... i *could* go for an abu lynch, but ive been leaning towards lynching tainted since d1, and i shoulda left a while ago myself, so yea, leaving my vote somewhere that i cant push, and isnt likely to suddenly gain traction while im not here is...

as for tainted
i didnt like the way the went about accusing phraze d1, pretty sure i said so at the time
and there are so many of their posts today that have made me feel more confident about it that i should have made better note of, but was too busy catching up and life-ing to remember to
so...

vote: tainted

right now i really just want to sleep and get tomorrow over with and then play my game >.<
know ive been terrible so far, but...
Jan 12, 2018 7:33 AM

Aug 2011
Darcs-friend said:
Ok I'm going to bed.

Before people start, no this isn't honestly the vote I want to make out of everyone however, anyone who would let an un'cc'ed cop and a town peek be the two main Lynch candidates is beyond me. Especially when there was a whole thing of Phraze not claiming and that was the point apparently.

I would like people to narrow down the PoE by voting the nulls tbh (and there's a lot of them this game) even if it is voting without me. I'm putting my vote on a wagon because I don't want to waste it (voting off wagon is just passively letting the main Lynch happen).

Night.

lol, within seconds of each other >.<
Jan 12, 2018 7:35 AM

Jan 2018
roz1roz said:
I have same talking for a whole day otherwise it's pointless. I don't even technicly have to lie. It's just better for me if I do.

As to Phraze - I'm okay with them, I like theirs posts. The whole wagon was becouse they didn't want to claim GF. But they did now... Soooo?

Hey answer my post.

K thnx
Jan 12, 2018 7:39 AM

Jan 2018
darc-star said:
Darcs-friend said:
Ok I'm going to bed.

Night.

lol, within seconds of each other >.<

Yeah and now I'm gonna wifom that post.

I need to put the phone down though.
Jan 12, 2018 7:39 AM

Sep 2015
Vote: Phraze welp looks like Scarlet's plan wouldn't happen then.
And why is everyone going to sleep after voting me?

Just heads up I know the redirector exist because my actions got redirected and the person who got redirected it to actually said it.
I could say who that person is and you guys could confirm me without me having to claim.
Jan 12, 2018 7:42 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:

Just heads up I know the redirector exist because my actions got redirected and the person who got redirected it to actually said it.
I could say who that person is and you guys could confirm me without me having to claim.
I need to sleep.

If you were the one redirected, how on Earth would that be that scarlet was redirected and Phraze could still be scum?

Thanks for making sleep easier at least o/
Jan 12, 2018 7:42 AM

May 2014
I'm back, got this splitting headache but I'll read over everything and see what I missed.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 12, 2018 7:44 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

I need to sleep.

If you were the one redirected, how on Earth would that be that scarlet was redirected and Phraze could still be scum?

Wait scarlet got redirected?
Jan 12, 2018 7:46 AM

Sep 2015
Redirector didn't pick Phraze I could confirm that unless the 'person' lied.
Jan 12, 2018 7:48 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:
I need to sleep.

Wouldn't that be what you're implying by voting Phraze and talking about redirect after Phraze has been green checked and claimed godfather?

And Because it's nearly 1am and I need to be up in 6 hours. (Yay!)
Jan 12, 2018 7:49 AM

Jan 2018
Ok seriously, Tainted can carry on but I really need to put the phone down...
Jan 12, 2018 7:50 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

Wouldn't that be what you're implying by voting Phraze and talking about redirect after Phraze has been green checked and claimed godfather?

No its my actions to a specific person I target got redirected to someone else and I know that someone else since they've hint it.
Jan 12, 2018 7:52 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

No its my actions to a specific person I target got redirected to someone else and I know that someone else since they've hint it.

Then why would you vote for Phraze if this is what you believed??

Ok bed. Final time now...
Jan 12, 2018 7:52 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Ok seriously, Tainted can carry on but I really need to put the phone down...
Fine.. I know it's 12:53 AM there in Japan.
Jan 12, 2018 7:53 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

Then why would you vote for Phraze if this is what you believed??

Ok bed. Final time now...
No my vote on Phraze is still based on behavioral scum hunting.
Jan 12, 2018 7:57 AM

Oct 2014
Vote Count 2.6
Phraze (5): AbuHumaid, TheConquerer, ScarletCelestial, Century_Orion, Tainted
Tainted (5): Phraze, riku, yurkin, darcs-friend, darcs-star
ScarletCelestial (2): RE1031, roz1roz

Not voting: @ironace, @YourTrashCan, @Togs, @Karote

Inverted Tally:

Individual Changes in Votes:

Previous Vote Counts:
Day 1 | 1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | Final | Night 1
Day 2 | 2.0 | 2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4 | 2.5 | 2.6 | 2.7 | 2.8 | Final | Night 2

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: Approximately 5 hours.
Rinto-kunJan 12, 2018 8:07 AM

Jan 12, 2018 8:15 AM

Jul 2009
Tainted said:
@riku
@yurkin
These two just went offline after putting an empty vote on me...
Mind explaining your votes before eod?

I wanted to see who will hop on the train. And there you have it darc#1059 a suspicious af vote.
Jan 12, 2018 8:24 AM

Sep 2016
So no one actually found it odd that Scarlet was quick to jump on the person she townconfirmed when it became clear that she was going to be lynched today? Phraze claimed Godfather. Either the rule that states claiming your own role is illegal is a lie - or she really isn't Godfather.

Hopefully I can reply to everything soon - I've briefly skimmed, but I know I've been tagged.
@Phraze
If someone's lying about the shots, it's Scarlet. I'm pretty sure she's either serial killer or mafia and I was their target last night. I was there when day 2 began, and commented several times before and after I received my role PM. Because I didn't say anything about being shot and losing my bp, I think there was an assumption on their end that the doc protected me and avoided being vanillalized.

@AbuHumaid
I'd argue differently. Unless the two players being lynched
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 12, 2018 8:25 AM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
@AbuHumaid
I'd argue differently. Unless the two players being lynched
Forgot to finish this xD
Um, unless they're people you're townreading, in a set up like this where flips are going to be vital, double lynching is highly beneficial for town. You can kill two scum this way. Even if it's one scum and one town, you can read off the votes to see who was defending scum.
Jan 12, 2018 8:35 AM

Sep 2016
-catchup in progress-

Who is actually townreading Scarlet right now? Who actually believes her claim? Why are we going after Tainted instead of her?
Jan 12, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2014
I'm sorta confused what Scarletts plan is, also did Phraze roleclaim godfather cause I amn't tagged which I imagine they would've done?

AbuHumaid said:
@ScarletCelestial @TheConqueror @Century_Orion @riku
Can you explain why you voted Phraze? I know she's suspicious, but I want your own reasoning (Sorry if I missed your posts where you explained that)

They kept tunneling on me and they ignored the suggest to claim godfather under the pretext that it was abusing the rule. I said I'd put my vote on them till they claimed godfather.

Also why is everyone voting tainted?

Darcs-friend said:
Conqu (God this is just as much of a nightmare as I predicted)

#35 votes Fyru as Rvs "get the ball rolling"
#121 says he'll catch up
#186 replies to Fyru's vote on him. He was called sus and asks why and if Fyru was looking for Towny points. @TheConquerer what did you mean here?
#219 another reply to Fyru about the vote on him. He says that Fyru just decided he was suddenly suspicious. I did agree that it didn't really make sense. Conq talk to us about the wagons, especially Fyru's. I take it thats what you mean by this:

"Anyway I don't really have anything else to go off, so I think I'll keep my vote and see what happens."

#223 thinks RE and Fyru aren't knowing teamed. Suggests that Fyru is 3p or mafia buddies don't want to help.

#476 comes back after time is called and thinks Phraze is the lead wagon

That's D1. There isn't much to go by. It's not an ignored vote, but he was pretty focused on Fyru. Conq what are your reads. Has anything changed from D1 to now?

I've already explained this but I wouldn't have kept my vote on fyrus unless he felt like scum and his beahvious did, I've adressed this in my replies to phraze which are somewhere after day 2 starts.
Has anything changed fom day 1? I think you overestimate how much analysis I did on day 1 lol. But yeah, this phase I've focused a lot more on phraze since he kept tunneling me at the beginning of day 2.
I noticed he switched his vote to Tainted like everyone else for reasons I still don't get.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 12, 2018 10:41 AM

Dec 2016
darc-star said:
ScarletCelestial said:
My plan, which is an extension of RE's. I doubted myself and Phraze could be cleared with their tunnel vision and having two wagons (I don't care on who, but thought I would be best with RE's crazy) to make sure Phraze cannot be Godfather. However, they have now claimed it so I'm happy my check is true.

Ergo, I'm going to look for scum elsewhere when I get home. (Because college)

all because of one persons tunnel >.<

what do you think of re, actually? youve probably said, but i dont remember much concerning this
i mean, id be super pissed at someone tunnelling me and my cop read, but you were willing to kill yourself AND your cop read for it...

the fact that you claimed (i assume) so quickly after the announcement makes me trust you, and i didnt notice anything d1 to make me worry about you either
(plus i trust phraze for some crazy reason that i dont understand, and they were a logical cop choice, considering)

RE - Highly misdirected Town. I said near the beginning of the phase they were likely scum, but that was me raging. I changed it to my thoughts later. It's odd how much they tunnelled me, but then again I was the only person active, so was likely the best conversation.

@yurkin - I'm going to go ISO a few people before I place vote.

(Also Unvote: Phraze)

Concerning the "my plan would cause unreadable wagon" thing, it actually does from my point of view. Since in my eyes both myself and Phraze are cleared, then anybody who jumped on late onto either of our wagons could be scum looking for an easy lynch.

@TheConquerer Phraze has now claimed. Still the slight possibility of the mods lying, but I'm not going to doubt my clear any longer.
Jan 12, 2018 10:43 AM

Dec 2016
Quick question: who did Togs sub in for?
Jan 12, 2018 10:43 AM

Sep 2016
Replies (not as much as I thought there'd be...):

@ScarletCelestial
You confirmed Phraze as town. Then you went back on it and voted her because she could be Godfather. Now she's claimed Godfather and hasn't been modkilled for it so by your logic, she isn't Godfather. Tainted is also claiming that he was the target for the redirector. I'm going to wager a guess and say he's the roleblocker and the redirector redirected his target to ironace. Meaning you have no reason to be voting someone you have townconfirmed. Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and vote yourself to clear up this?
Jan 12, 2018 10:49 AM

Dec 2016
OK, if you want a Townie dead, RE, so be it.

VOTE: SCARLETCELESTIAL

I will not move this vote. I will give a quick reads list based on my gut/experience. Because I'm too enraged to stay right now but not irresponsible enough to not leave my thoughts.

Reason why I'm voting myself: RE suspects me, and won't let it go. Reminds me of a game I played on MU. A guy was scumread widely for the entire game, was Town, and survived to LYLO. He got voted, Town lost. I swear, that if I live that RE would survive to LYLO as I would, and it would be a repeat of that.

Does not mean I'm happy about it.
Jan 12, 2018 10:51 AM

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:

I will not move this vote. I will give a quick reads list based on my gut/experience. Because I'm too enraged to stay right now but not irresponsible enough to not leave my thoughts.

Reason why I'm voting myself: RE suspects me, and won't let it go. Reminds me of a game I played on MU. A guy was scumread widely for the entire game, was Town, and survived to LYLO. He got voted, Town lost. I swear, that if I live that RE would survive to LYLO as I would, and it would be a repeat of that.

Good, there can only be one of us.
Jan 12, 2018 10:53 AM

Sep 2016
Also, if Scarlet flips what she's really claiming, you won't have to worry about me surviving because I'm willing to claim my role after phase change.
Jan 12, 2018 10:53 AM

Sep 2015
ScarletCelestial said:

try claiming Vanilla or Cop.
Jan 12, 2018 11:08 AM

Dec 2016
These are the people who I'd consider Town at a glance:
Phraze
RE
darcs-friend (also, what is your MU username? Just curious.)

Everybody else has been acting either scummy or like a lurker in my opinion.

If I had to choose scum from a glance:

riku - See ISO from Day 1.
roz, Tainted or Cent - See next section.
Togs - Mainly my gut telling me this. I was going to Cop Suzune last night, it's just that I then had a really bad feeling that I should be checking Phraze. Maybe the bad feeling was still about Suzune...
ironace - Someone mentioned interactions with Suzune were weird, and I also think a lot of their actions Day 1 were scummy early on in the phase.

I have the belief that since Phraze isn't Godfather and I'm Town, whoever jumped on my plan could be in the scummier half of the game.

Phraze - Abu, Con, Me, Cent
Me - RE, Tainted, roz

Of the above, the first complying to the plan was Tainted's. Abu and RE's were prior to this, so I'm discluding them. I'm not scum, so it can't be me. Con's was a pressure vote to get them to claim Godfather.

This leaves Tainted, roz or Cent.

Tainted was the first to agree with the plan, so may not be applicable. However, Phraze has read them scummy so it might mean they are the scum member. Cent was the second, but found Phraze scummy anyway, supposedly. (No indicator from vote yesterday since they didn't vote.) (@Century_Orion why did you NOT vote yesterday?) roz voted me after I said to stop voting people. Selective reading, which isn't that helpful. (@roz1roz If you had to choose a scum team right now who would you choose?)

If anybody has any questions directed at me, I suggest you ask them soon.
Jan 12, 2018 11:09 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
Also, if Scarlet flips what she's really claiming, you won't have to worry about me surviving because I'm willing to claim my role after phase change.

DON'T DO THAT. That is basically suicidal, and if you turned out to be the shot placed by the mafia, then it'd be directed to someone else...

Basically, you claiming does not help Town...
Jan 12, 2018 11:10 AM

Sep 2016
@ScarletCelestial
What's your flavor?
Jan 12, 2018 11:10 AM

Dec 2016
(@Rinto-kun @Tainted)

I claim Vanilla Townie.
Jan 12, 2018 11:11 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
@ScarletCelestial
What's your flavor?

I've already said that my flavor is the same of one of my favourite manga... and is the colour above. :)
Jan 12, 2018 11:14 AM

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
RE1031 said:

DON'T DO THAT. That is basically suicidal, and if you turned out to be the shot placed by the mafia, then it'd be directed to someone else...

It prevents me from being mislynched. I guess I could technically hold off claiming until the next phase and hope that the redirector successfully redirects the kill onto me, but that'd require them to be town-aligned, which is an assumption I can't afford.
ScarletCelestial said:
(@Rinto-kun @Tainted)

I claim Vanilla Townie.
Anyone can claim vanilla, it's not against the rules. What is illegal is claiming your previous role and your night actions.
Also what's your flavor?

Dec 2016
My claim makes sense, since we can test if someone is modkilled for claiming, and I'm getting lynched anyway so it doesn't matter as much if I die.

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
RE1031 said:
@ScarletCelestial
What's your flavor?

I've already said that my flavor is the same of one of my favourite manga... and is the colour above. :)
Ohh, orange? I see :3
Jan 12, 2018 11:17 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
ScarletCelestial said:

It prevents me from being mislynched. I guess I could technically hold off claiming until the next phase and hope that the redirector successfully redirects the kill onto me, but that'd require them to be town-aligned, which is an assumption I can't afford.
ScarletCelestial said:
(@Rinto-kun @Tainted)

I claim Vanilla Townie.
Anyone can claim vanilla, it's not against the rules. What is illegal is claiming your previous role and your night actions.
Also what's your flavor?

In that case, it wouldn't be of any use. Since I've mentioned my check and me being Cop multiple times since...
Jan 12, 2018 11:18 AM

Sep 2015
2 hours left where's everyone?

I targeted @darcs-friend last night and it got redirected to @ironace
I don't think redirector is mafia aligned because ironace is one of the wagon on d1.
Jan 12, 2018 11:19 AM

Dec 2016
Welp, at least dying today means I don't get shot on my Birthday...
Jan 12, 2018 11:20 AM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:
2 hours left where's everyone?

I targeted @darcs-friend last night and it got redirected to @ironace
I don't think redirector is mafia aligned because ironace is one of the wagon on d1.

OK, that one was an illegal claim.
Jan 12, 2018 11:20 AM

Dec 2016
@ironace Did you get shot last night?
Jan 12, 2018 11:21 AM

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
@ironace Did you get shot last night?
He was roleblocked.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.