Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2014 12:58 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
can they not only do that in the night phase if they die at day i dont think they can do that.Jut read the alpha role it says u die as well when used which implies they choose to kill themselfs which i would assume they can only do at night

Sadly it is not said clearly. Don't know if Mai answered to Cloud and what was her answer. Like what if he can do it also during day phase?
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jul 21, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
who am i? who am i?

hehehehhehe
Jul 21, 2014 1:00 PM

Dec 2012
Jul 21, 2014 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:
can they not only do that in the night phase if they die at day i dont think they can do that.Jut read the alpha role it says u die as well when used which implies they choose to kill themselfs which i would assume they can only do at night

Sadly it is not said clearly. Don't know if Mai answered to Cloud and what was her answer. Like what if he can do it also during day phase?

She's offline for now. That's exactly why I was worried. what if Cruz knows good role from Beats
Jul 21, 2014 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
Fuck you Skype buddies for distracting me and using peer pressure. I'm staring at you *insert users here* Bastards.

Cruzateu:
- Alquez77
- Brynhildr
-Jackrito
- Wyzdm
-cloud2313
-The_Pyromaani
-AkatsukiWolf
-Cruzateu
- Flowing
- Crowlage
FlowingJul 21, 2014 1:21 PM
Jul 21, 2014 1:20 PM

Mar 2014
Sorry for the extreme inactivity for the night phase and most of this day phase. I'll be off for most likely the rest of the day. I'm not sure why Cruzateu is top lynch for the day (I don't have the time to read through) but I'll trust everyone's judgement and vote so I don't die of inactivity. Last lynch was terrible so I hope this is a good choice guys. >. <

Vote:Cruzateu
Jul 21, 2014 1:37 PM

Sep 2013
cruzateu said:
who am i? who am i?

hehehehhehe

@Cloud, Beast can use his power 'only once every two days'. Guess they used it to check Grave and now can use it only tonight.

@Crow, your vote is not needed, and I'm seriously suspecting you. If you'll not be present on Day 4, I can't do nothing than open a list against you. So prepare to defend yourself, if you want to.
Jul 21, 2014 1:41 PM

Jan 2014
Im starting to suspect Mishukax little bit since she/he comes only to vote and do nothing else.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jul 21, 2014 1:47 PM

Dec 2012
Wyzdm said:
cloud2313 said:

Are you talking about the

Yep.
Jul 21, 2014 1:55 PM

Sep 2012
Flowing said:
Fuck you Skype buddies for distracting me and using peer pressure. I'm staring at you *insert users here* Bastards.

Cruzateu:
- Alquez77
- Brynhildr
-Jackrito
- Wyzdm
-cloud2313
-The_Pyromaani
-AkatsukiWolf
-Cruzateu
- Flowing
- Crowlage
-Flume
Jul 21, 2014 1:57 PM

Dec 2012
It looks like Flume is following us... And we are all following Alquez
Jul 21, 2014 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
Just woke up, not much time to read back ^^
Jul 21, 2014 2:01 PM

Dec 2012
Going to sleep now, so will be unable to relay Mai's answer whether Alpha can Titanify during day and night.
Jul 21, 2014 2:01 PM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Im starting to suspect Mishukax little bit since she/he comes only to vote and do nothing else.

Well, again at the same point. Not trying to defend her/him, but its not a behaviour different from that of a bunch of other players, just like Flowing (just jumped to cast the vote) and Crow (did the same). But we should wait till the lynch occurs, so we'll get more info about players identity and also Suzune is going to die for inactivity if she doesn't post at least once. But, for Crow I have an argument against, so I need an answer for a claim he made in a previous post. If he's not going to answer or not be present during day 4, then I'll start a list against him.
Jul 21, 2014 2:03 PM

Sep 2013
cloud2313 said:
Going to sleep now, so will be unable to relay Mai's answer whether Alpha can Titanify during day and night.

But if it occurs we'll know for sure. Remember the rule : 'It will be announced to every player that this ability was used.'
Jul 21, 2014 2:05 PM

May 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

It happened once if I can recall well. I might confuse with another game though.
Looks like the skeptic didn't have a chance to check someone, since this is day 3 >.>
Jul 21, 2014 2:09 PM

Jun 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
Perhaps they are working like me. My work schedule is making the hours for this game very difficult. Haha, would anyone mind if I commented on older stuff from a few hours ago now?

I am just going to edit my observations into this post unless someone posts under me in order to avoid double posting.

It seems that there are a very small number of active players in this game considering how many we started out with. I always see the same people planning here. Unfortunately that leaves me to believe that all of those active ones with the exception of maybe Jack, are pretty trustworthy. I would personally like Cloud to be able to use his power tonight so that we can prove that he is who he is. If he is a tracker think of the value that would have for our team~

It is nice to know that we will get a guaranteed Titan tonight. That makes me hopeful of our chances. I think I will make a list of the less active people. I know I am one of them, but I wonder if they are hiding because they are titans.

Haha, to end with, I noticed I am suspicious because I am playing differently. When we finally finish this game someone tell me how they expect me to to play because everyone has been saying that for like the last four games.
Suzune-chanJul 21, 2014 2:22 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 21, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
Flume said:
Flowing said:

Cruzateu:
- Alquez77
- Brynhildr
-Jackrito
- Wyzdm
-cloud2313
-The_Pyromaani
-AkatsukiWolf
-Cruzateu
- Flowing
- Crowlage
-Flume
- Suzune-chan

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 21, 2014 2:19 PM

Sep 2013
Well, then there are three players who jumped on the train : Crowlage; Suzune-chan and Flowing. Oh, and Mishukax, just posted once and didn't vote.

@ Cloud, listen when you are going to kill someone, safest ones is one between them. Sorry guys, nothing personal.
BrynhildrJul 21, 2014 2:26 PM
Jul 21, 2014 2:22 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Perhaps they are working like me. My work schedule is making the hours for this game very difficult. Haha, would anyone mind if I commented on older stuff from a few hours ago now?

I am just going to edit my observations into this post unless someone posts under me in order to avoid double posting.

It seems that there are a very small number of active players in this game considering how many we started out with. I always see the same people planning here. Unfortunately that leaves me to believe that all of those active ones with the exception of maybe Jack, are pretty trustworthy. I would personally like Cloud to be able to use his power tonight so that we can prove that he is who he is. If he is a tracker think of the value that would have for our team~

It is nice to know that we will get a guaranteed Titan tonight. That makes me hopeful of our chances. I think I will make a list of the less active people. I know I am one of them, but I wonder if they are hiding because they are titans.

Haha, to end with, I noticed I am suspicious because I am playing differently. When we finally finish this game someone tell me how they expect me to to play because everyone has been saying that for like the last four games.

I am just going to quote this post around since I spent time editing it so that my points can be seen...

Jul 21, 2014 2:24 PM

Dec 2013
Brynhildr said:
Well, then there are three players who jumped on the train : Crowlage; Suzune-chan and Flowing.

@ Cloud, listen when you are going to kill someone, safest ones is one between them. Sorry guys, nothing personal.

yes, they're the titans! Kill them!(don't forget i'm going to change your role this night)

or won't and i'm just the injector and you're also a titan

But this is too risky

hmmmm

But you devised the plan so it doesn't fail right?

Nah i'm lying Suzune-chan did

Nope it was Mishukax

Or i contacted alquez so he would be confirmed innocent?

hmmmmm

Maybe everything is a lie

Or maybe half truth

Who knows
Jul 21, 2014 2:28 PM

Jun 2009
Brynhildr said:
Well, then there are three players who jumped on the train : Crowlage; Suzune-chan and Flowing. Oh, and Mishukax, just posted once and didn't vote.

Your logic makes sense, no offense taken. I would hate to be killed by my own teammate, however I understand and I think it is a smart decision.

Cruz your craziness knows no bounds.

Jul 21, 2014 2:31 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Brynhildr said:

Your logic makes sense, no offense taken. I would hate to be killed by my own teammate, however I understand and I think it is a smart decision.

Cruz your craziness knows no bounds.

B-But you devised the plan D;
Jul 21, 2014 2:31 PM

Sep 2013
@Cruz,

Stop it! My brain still hasn't collapsed but will do if you continue. Fuck you, this way I won't be able even to sleep... I'm betting on you being the Joker, otherwise I'll just go fishing and give up on all mafia-type games. T_T

@Suzune, stop being so kind, otherwise you won't ever get a list against you.
Jul 21, 2014 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
Ah brynhildr, I was lynched last game. You also should not stake your mafia soul on Cruz. We would miss you if you stopped playing. I think Cruz is the joker in real life...

Jul 21, 2014 2:38 PM

Sep 2012
Skype man.
Jul 21, 2014 2:38 PM

Sep 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Ah brynhildr, I was lynched last game. You also should not stake your mafia soul on Cruz. We would miss you if you stopped playing. I think Cruz is the joker in real life...

No! O_O Who dared doing it?!

But this game is making me feel like Don Quixote most of the time. I do feel like I'm fighting against windmills.

For sure he's a real joker, but he's melting my brain, knowing it takes no more than a few hints to make me overthink and lead my team on the verge of destruction. :(
Jul 21, 2014 2:39 PM

Dec 2013
Brynhildr said:
@Cruz,

Stop it! My brain still hasn't collapsed but will do if you continue. Fuck you, this way I won't be able even to sleep... I'm betting on you being the Joker, otherwise I'll just go fishing and give up on all mafia-type games. T_T

@Suzune, stop being so kind, otherwise you won't ever get a list against you.

calm down, we are going to win this. Me, you, flowing, Flume and Szczyprz. Just don't forget the plan.
Jul 21, 2014 2:41 PM

Sep 2012
What the fuck is going on now.
Jul 21, 2014 2:42 PM

Dec 2013
Flowing said:

Don't forget the plan!
Jul 21, 2014 2:42 PM

Jun 2009
Flowing said:
Cruz is a confirmed titan. We are going to lynch him.

The tracker is potentially going to kill one of the people Bryn listed

Cruz has gone crazy and is now implicating anyone he wants.

Jul 21, 2014 2:43 PM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Flowing said:
Cruz is a confirmed titan. We are going to lynch him.

The tracker is potentially going to kill one of the people Bryn listed

Cruz has gone crazy and is now implicating anyone he wants.

Oh cool. That explains why Cruz is acting weirder than usual.
Jul 21, 2014 2:47 PM

Oct 2011

DANCE
PUPPETS
DANCE

jk. hi. checking PMs now.

Jul 21, 2014 2:47 PM

Oct 2011
Flowing said:

Cold world.

Jul 21, 2014 2:48 PM

Dec 2013
MaiTai said:

DANCE
PUPPETS
DANCE

jk. hi. checking PMs now.

Hi, so does brinhildr's plan work? I want to win this game

Sep 2012
Aviid said:
Flowing said:

Cold world.

You bastards know what you did.

Dec 2013
Aviid said:
Flowing said:

Cold world.

1st world problems
Jul 21, 2014 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
cruzateu said:
Don't forget the plan!

There's a place also for you Cruz. It's relaxing...

Jul 21, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2011
I can't speak on anyone's plans.
All I can say is don't get eaten or lynched or killed or...you now.

Jul 21, 2014 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
Maybe you cant get killed or lynched but.

*Gives homemade strawberry cake.

Atleast i can make you taste cake!
Jul 21, 2014 3:22 PM

Dec 2013
Sorry guys i'm the elder wolf so no plans, i also lied somewhere
Jul 21, 2014 3:51 PM

Oct 2011
The_Pyromaani said:

Jul 21, 2014 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
You guys don't believe me? ;(
Jul 21, 2014 4:01 PM

Jan 2014
cruzateu said:
You guys don't believe me? ;(

I believe you :)

Jul 21, 2014 4:05 PM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Want more? Say. Aaaaa
Jul 21, 2014 4:21 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:

@Crow, your vote is not needed, and I'm seriously suspecting you. If you'll not be present on Day 4, I can't do nothing than open a list against you. So prepare to defend yourself, if you want to.

To be honest I probably won't care very much if I'm top lynch on Day 4 so if you guys want just go for it.
Jul 21, 2014 6:33 PM

Mar 2009
My fellow fallen comrades, today, we'll be serving this in heaven:

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jul 21, 2014 6:34 PM

May 2013
Cruzateu:
- Alquez77
- Brynhildr
- Jackrito
- Wyzdm
- cloud2313
- The_Pyromaani
- AkatsukiWolf
- Cruzateu
- Flowing
- Crowlage
- Flume
- Suzune-chan
- Mishukax

Add me to that list. It also seems to me that they are a titan. I also have my eyes on two other folks :]
Jul 21, 2014 6:59 PM

Oct 2011
Night 03 Start

Night 03 Timer

The Humans were freaking out. They had to make the right move and fast. As usual, the started to blame everyone, but they used a bit of knowledge this time to figure things out. People claimed to have all sorts of abilities, and they claimed to be injected by Grisha Yeager during prior nights. That's when someone claimed they saw Cruz the night before, stating he saw grave_robber get killed. For some reason, no one asked why he didn't help, but they only had one lead to go on.
They gathered around Cruz and quickly overpowered him, cutting him in the nape of his neck.
Cruz was a Titan
--
HOWEVER. These were some crafty Titans. Despite Cruz being a Titan, he made sure that he awakened a NEW Titan before he passed away. The Humans killed a Titan, but a new Titan was born the same day.
(This Titan will be aware of his/her new identity in a moment. They will not share that they are a Titan, and they are now associated with the Titans, but with no additional powers).

Jul 21, 2014 7:04 PM

Dec 2013
So....i just broke every bond of trust you guys had

Back to step 0

Awww and you guys started to make progress ;(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.