Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
I'd say he's likely not mafia here but possibly tpr. Won't dwell on him much for now but he's got help himself by helping town. Do you have any kind ought read on Suzune?
Nothing to work with. She hardly appears...
This is kind of OoG but I know she loves to roll mafia. I expect her to be more invested when she does. For this reason I'm more inclined to think town or possibly tpr as her mafia style isn't to lay low.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 8, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
@reiynii you've opposed your husband for too long.
It saddens me, indeed..
so who should we lynch of it isn't you? Would you be scared if I hit behind you tonight?

Jun 8, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: HA HA!!
No one will know who i am!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 8, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
wen294 said:
Ps, i'd rather vote Floofs for only posting mechanics. I think he made 1 post total that did not include fluff or mechanics.

Hmm yeah. I spied a little on the Gurren Gakkou Gurashi game, where they were scum. So I'll trust that people who actually played with him will have a better grasp of his alignment than me (right now).
all mechanics talk is making it hard for me to gauge really. He was very easy to pick out the last time so more inclined to think that maybe he isn't mafia here?'at least at the moment.

Jun 8, 2017 11:55 AM

Jul 2009
@ironace #1000
the word usage/choice. ;3
Jun 8, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (4) - (Suzune-chan, reiynii, Shinchi-Kun, ironace)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (3) - (wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

Militus (1) - (SuzakuTsubasa)

reiynii (3) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin, Karote, Floofs, logic340

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 11:56 AM

Jul 2009
The_Pyromaani said:

>: is it you Pyro?
Jun 8, 2017 11:57 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
so who should we lynch of it isn't you? Would you be scared if I hit behind you tonight?
There are plenty of other suspicious people, like Penta but I know that you town read him.
As a confirmed townie, who would you want to lynch more than/as much as me?

Also, don't worry you can always hide behind me! I am quite secure ^^-

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
I'm going to die laughing if I'm right....lol. I'll tell Pyro other than that I'm keeping this to myself for now.

Sep 2016
vote: ironace
I will have to give up my pursuit of PTYamin. I am not liking this self defense vote. I would like a claim, not just a soft one. The only downside of this is if ironace is actually the bodyguard but I doubt Karote would let the votes get this far.
"Survive and play more" is not a very good defense.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 8, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

Whoa so tempting grrr~ but if you really are the doc you have to protect the more important players not yurkin. ;3
Btw grrr claiming is so fun to watch! : D

Please tell me you realize how much you sound like reiynii... Please...

LMFAO

RE1031 said:
Okay. IS NO ONE SUSPICIOUS OF PTYAMIN. THE MINIMUM POST COUNT FOR THIS GAME IS 2 POSTS A DAY. THEY POSTED TWICE. THEY ARE NO LONGER POSTING. THEIR POSTS SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING BUSY. NO READS, NO STRATEGIES, NOTHING.

Wait, is the minimum post count 2? I could have sworn I read that somewhere but now I can't find it.

I didn't know that inactivity is alignment indicative now.

Dec 2013
@yurkin
Was it the multiple full stops? Or the question itself?

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
The_Pyromaani said:

>: is it you Pyro?

Im everywhere YOHOHOHOHO!
Jun 8, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Sleipnirr said:
okay so I want to change my vote from ironace but that would result in a tie and I dont want if I switch to reiynii is there people who are gonna follow me?

EVERYBODY LOVES TIIEEES

Sounds like the chorus for the next #1 hit~
Jun 8, 2017 11:59 AM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:
RE1031 said:

Please tell me you realize how much you sound like reiynii... Please...

LMFAO

RE1031 said:
Okay. IS NO ONE SUSPICIOUS OF PTYAMIN. THE MINIMUM POST COUNT FOR THIS GAME IS 2 POSTS A DAY. THEY POSTED TWICE. THEY ARE NO LONGER POSTING. THEIR POSTS SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING BUSY. NO READS, NO STRATEGIES, NOTHING.

Wait, is the minimum post count 2? I could have sworn I read that somewhere but now I can't find it.

They didn't give an explanation for their inactivity, and their posts were the most random things I've ever seen. And according to Pentaflare, he isn't new and he's had good games.
Jun 8, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

ironace (4) - (wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr, RE1031)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 12:01 PM

Feb 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

I don't get this vote.... at all.......
Claiming hider means that we don't have to spend time sorting him out further untill counterclaim arrives. In the end for town there's not much risk here, as hider isn't a night kill priority at all. Well the risk is that scum has less chance of wasting NK i guess but aside from that. In the end for town it's just a way of saving time. For scum it's a needless risk to claim early due to how easy it is to counter claim. ESPECIALLY consider the role doesn't have to be wary of counterclaiming because even if they do that and out themselves as i said before they won't be a high night kill priority.
In the end i don't see the purpose of this overly early uncountered claim coming from scum.

IN this situation i see no reason for either faction to counterclaim cause its pointless and suicidal the fact that logic claimed so easily on a role thats good with staying hidden is so wierd.

I wont vote for a claimed role until a counterclaim. But do you think that Hider would be a good role for Mute (deceiver-shows up as green faction when investigated) to claim as? Do you think that it would make sense for Mute to fake claim this early on in the game especially with possibly of being counterclaimed?

Jan 2015
@ironace sorry but I dont really want to lynch penta I dont even get why people are trying to lynch penta.

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:

LMFAO

They didn't give an explanation for their inactivity, and their posts were the most random things I've ever seen. And according to Pentaflare, he isn't new and he's had good games.

I actually have it the other way around, as an experienced and good player he wouldn't just post that and leave like that if there wasn't an actual reason for not being able to post more.
Jun 8, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
I will have to give up my pursuit of PTYamin. I am not liking this self defense vote. I would like a claim, not just a soft one. The only downside of this is if ironace is actually the bodyguard but I doubt Karote would let the votes get this far.

I agree its a flimsy defense, but just like always, im just being truthfull here man.
I have never lied a single time here!!!!

But i will not claim, but ill give you one chance, guess my role correctly and i will claim openly.
Jun 8, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
self preservation isn't a tell either way though?

Jan 2014
@Floofs no vote, no updated read list? :(

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
The_Pyromaani said:

EVERYBODY LOVES TIIEEES

Sounds like the chorus for the next #1 hit~

EVERYBODY LOVES TIIIES. THERE IS NO POINT HIDE IN ANY OF THE PIEES.

EVEN IF YOU ARE PART OF HUGE CLASS! PYROUNGA IS GONNA COME AND WHOOP DAT ASS!
Jun 8, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!

Jul 2009
ironace said:
@yurkin
Was it the multiple full stops? Or the question itself?

Nah the words itself, but dont take it so seriously, mate ;3 i enjoy guessing but im more often wrong.

Dec 2013
ironace said:

Lurking has the obvious benefits of the rest not knowing as much about you as much as you know about them. Lurking also has the advantage of giving the person the time to collect ones thoughts and present them in a better way than if one just keeps on talking.
However as you all have already talked abut the disadvantage of lurking being that people suspect you more as you are not open.I understand that being more open is more beneficial. In the next games, i will probably change my playstyle to whatever other form it takes.

Currently my thoughts are in disarray due to me being a noob and the fact that i didnt get to lurk......Ive been either doing other stuff like studying and have not given as much time i wouldve liked to this game.

Im somewhat shy so i decided to ignore the votes...is that a good enough reason?
As for me ignoring the questions i OBJECT!!!! to this false accusation. The only thing i didnt do was quote people who were asking the questions as there were plenty of people with the same questions. As you may have noticed, my later posts have been comparatively longer since i answer all the questions i remembered. And,if you noticed, i have already answered my reasoning for voting for militus before as the fact that i saw the 3rd party as more dangerous. But ive already changed my opinions about it.

And why do you think role guessing is not useful? You see what people think of you and may also see their thinking patterns.

Sleipnirr said:
okay so I want to change my vote from ironace but that would result in a tie and I dont want if I switch to reiynii is there people who are gonna follow me?

Now it wont be a tie anymore if you vote...pls :]

Well mafia already knows you're either town or TPR and in general they won't care much about TPR so even if you lurk you won't really be withholding information from mafia, only from fellow townies. Anyways with that the lurking topic is concluded i guess. Would be nice to see some more activity from now on, I think this post is fair so would be nice to see more like it from you.
Also future note: in general there's a reason for votes. If you don't adress them you can't count on them to magically dissapear.
I myself don't see much use in role guessing because more often then not people don't get anything out of it.

Also i remember earlier on you said you townread penta or something like that. Why has that suddenly changed? It's not like penta is the ONLY option to vote for you know?

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
@ironace sorry but I dont really want to lynch penta I dont even get why people are trying to lynch penta.
they flipped his logic on him from his run.up ave claim idea..I'm not a fan of the votes there either I would encourage them to choose between ironace and reiynii at this point.

Jan 2015
ironace said:
RE1031 said:

I agree its a flimsy defense, but just like always, im just being truthfull here man.

But i will not claim, but ill give you one chance, guess my role correctly and i will claim openly.

This is a wrong attitude here what you are doing is asking people to blindly trust you while the whole point of this game is distrust. You cant just say that I am telling thr truth you have to prove what you are saying. Otherwise mafia would just say I am telling the truth man I dont care what you think and would win like that.
Jun 8, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

He's also being anti-town by refusing to claim. That is my tell.
Jun 8, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: This place has strangly become somewhat peaceful, where has all the agressiveness gone?? I WANT MORE FIGHTS!!!!!

\(`0´)/

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Votes so far!

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
let's make a3-easy tie with about an hour to go.
vote: reiynii
I won't let a tie happen but I need to see how others move.

Sep 2014
Sleipnirr said:
PentaFlare is suspicious >_<
Jun 8, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

He's also being anti-town by refusing to claim. That is my tell.
fair enough. Roll with it.
@ironace it may be claim tinge for you pal?

Jun 8, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

reiynii (4) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, logic340)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin, Karote, Floofs

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
Sleipnirr said:
PentaFlare is suspicious >_<
why? His claim plan and not claiming himself?

Jun 8, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2014
@ironace I invite you to vote for reiynii instead if you really wanna preserve yourself.
Jun 8, 2017 12:10 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
We will know eventually.
Untill then, who cares.

logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Hmm yeah. I spied a little on the Gurren Gakkou Gurashi game, where they were scum. So I'll trust that people who actually played with him will have a better grasp of his alignment than me (right now).
all mechanics talk is making it hard for me to gauge really. He was very easy to pick out the last time so more inclined to think that maybe he isn't mafia here?'at least at the moment.
Idk man it's only mechanics so far and the only post that weren't mechanics did kinda feel similar to one post he made in the last game. Also you can't really count on him always being THAT blatantly obvious about his alignment.
Jun 8, 2017 12:11 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Exactly, plus he sounds manipulative this game, as if he was the leader and not Karote, but it could be just me who gets that vibe from him~

Jan 2014
Also wanan note right now that when phase ends it might take little while before phase change comes since the stooryy needs to be written! Old dogs knows this!

Jan 2010
@yurkin, @AbuHumaid, @DenjaX, @PTYamin, @Karote, @Floofs @Militus, @SuzakuTsubasa
Time to get up on a lead train or pitch a better idea

Jun 8, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
@ironace I invite you to vote for reiynii instead if you really wanna preserve yourself.
I second this and approve this message.

Jun 8, 2017 12:13 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:
Why do you guys suspect me that much T^T I am town aligned, I promise!!!
Jun 8, 2017 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: This place has strangly become somewhat peaceful, where has all the agressiveness gone?? I WANT MORE FIGHTS!!!!!

\(`0´)/
Fit me irl u scrub. Don't hid behind ur keyboard. I'll rek u so hard u'll go to ur mammy to cri. U think u'r all that hiding behind pyro hm? Come at me brah.

Jun 8, 2017 12:14 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:
RE1031 said:

I actually have it the other way around, as an experienced and good player he wouldn't just post that and leave like that if there wasn't an actual reason for not being able to post more.

I guess I'll have to wait to hear that reason?

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Exactly, plus he sounds manipulative this game, as if he was the leader and not Karote, but it could be just me who gets that vibe from him~
we're all leaders Karote is confirmed but eh...I guess ib see what you're saying besides Penta and obviously ironace who else might you be willing to vote for?

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Why do you guys suspect me that much T^T I am town aligned, I promise!!!
Sleipnirr said:
ironace said:

This is a wrong attitude here what you are doing is asking people to blindly trust you while the whole point of this game is distrust. You cant just say that I am telling thr truth you have to prove what you are saying. Otherwise mafia would just say I am telling the truth man I dont care what you think and would win like that.
Jun 8, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2010
I would lynch PTYamin over reiynii just for the plenty of time post alone.
Ijs
Brb

Jun 8, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
I would lynch PTYamin over reiynii just for the plenty of time post alone.
Ijs
Brb

Wanna switch votes? I'll totes do it.
Jun 8, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
we're all leaders Karote is confirmed but eh...I guess ib see what you're saying besides Penta and obviously ironace who else might you be willing to vote for?
I think we only have 1 leader we could all trust in!
Who else? I'm not certain since aside from Abu I don't suspect many of the others~
What about yourself? (did I ask this somewhere and you answered me but I didn't see it?)
Jun 8, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I think we only have 1 leader we could all trust in!
Who else? I'm not certain since aside from Abu I don't suspect many of the others~
What about yourself? (did I ask this somewhere and you answered me but I didn't see it?)
PTYamin with the plenty of time post? Nothing substantial but it's something?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.