Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
@_Claire_ I'm really suspicious of you right now. I need to see of you have a meta read on CP (i know I asked for one) cause if your didn't your push on Purity looks really bad in my eyes.
Think logically.
If I were scum, why would I kill CP? It puts me in bad position, it is obvious I am being framed now.
You entered the day with this instead of PENTA VISITED CP when you saw Penta scum reading you.

_Claire_ said:
PentaFlare said:

I'm a vanilla townie.
Vote: _Claire_

Says every scum in every single mafia game. Rips.
Knowing that you know this isn't true due to Alcatraz zaps all credibility.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 23, 2017 6:27 PM

Dec 2016
PentaFlare said:
You aren't cleared on your "facts" Claire. If there was no information about us other than the fact that we both made these claims, it would be 50/50 to guess who is yelling the truth. However, because there is more information, a careful analysis can be done and the odds will different. I intend to show that the likelihood of you being town is very unlikely.

Here's the thing though: 1 one you is dying this phase 100% with this dictohmy. And we can afford it to be you first because you haven't claimed a PR. The only way we lynch Claire first here is if she is caught in a provable lie. And that isn't the case right now.

Vote: PentaFlare

If you're town sorry and we'll lynch Claire tomorrow and get a 1 for 1 which is pretty great.
Mar 23, 2017 6:28 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
PentaFlare said:
You aren't cleared on your "facts" Claire. If there was no information about us other than the fact that we both made these claims, it would be 50/50 to guess who is yelling the truth. However, because there is more information, a careful analysis can be done and the odds will different. I intend to show that the likelihood of you being town is very unlikely.

Nah it is clear to me though, if towns intend to let another misleading like my last mafia game and refused to see the truth that I presented to them, I have no idea what to do.
after 118-120 of hope you don't just try to rely on your role. We win because everyone believe Purity's claim and ignored the behavior. Why should we do that here again? Were you not in support of Grapefruit's warning post?

Mar 23, 2017 6:30 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Ok, this I can work with...
Let's think scenarios.
Scenario A Grape and Grrr are maf
If we day cop read grape maf, we lynch him and send the day cop on Grrr on D2, provided doc protects him at night. He shows guilty and we're down 2 scum. So we can see that in this scenario, cop on Grape rather than Grrr is better.
Scenario B Grape is maf and Grrr is town
If we day cop read grape maf, we lynch him and send the day cop on Grrr on D2, provided doc protects him at night. He shows inno then we focus on someone else. So we can see that in this scenario, cop on Grape rather than Grrr is better.
Scenario C Grape is town, Grrr is maf
If we day cop read grape town, we're left with me or RE to lynch. Lynch either then send the cop on him day 2 and we found our maf. Or we can just lynch him direct on Day 1 because D1 is so forgivable and having a lurker burdens the game. Either way, we'll get rid of at least 1 maf at end of 2 days.
Scenario D, both are town.
We day cop read grape town, we have 1 clear town. Lynch between me RE or grrr. Either gets rid of inactive town or we have 2 cfm clear town by end of day 2 when we send day cop onto Grrr. Still advantageous.

If we send day cop on Grrr today, we are at a lost on what to do with Grape and that isn't good.

This tunneling is awfully weird imo..

Vote: CorruptedPurity

How does the post of Corrupted's that you quoted show tunneling? They are laying out some theoretical scenarios and discussing how using a cop check on each would reveal information about the players involved. They are not using this to push a scumread, which is kind of necessary to be considered tunneling.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 23, 2017 6:30 PM

Jan 2010
vote:_Claire_
all that talk about town needs to step up now you're leaving it to mechanics and not stepping up. If Penta is truly scum then do something to help me believe this claim.

Mar 23, 2017 6:32 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Looks to me like an OMGUS, just that I haven't voted you, I just merely poked you around abit. Also, get some sleep, it'll help you build your case against me.

Ya, I'm not usually a meta player, I did say that I am making an exception though, if you're looking it up, you should also be able to find the post where I said that.

Also, it's not about what you said, it's how you said it. I agree that inactives need to wake up but I don't go and bold it out and centralize it with a "You have been warned". The way you did it made it look like you're staging yourself to be a hero for town, to try to garner their trust. Something I have not seen you done before, thus it raises alarms.

Hmm, I am more convinced about my vote now, it might be because I am paranoid for the moment, but I doubt it.

Here, Claire expresses doubt in her own vote. This is occasionally done by town, but very often done by mafia who know they are voting a townie. They don't want to seem certain of their vote on a townie because that would look bad on them when the flip happens.
Mar 23, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2012
🐭 Vote Count 2.1 🐭
_Claire_ (2) PentaFlare, Logic340
PentaFlare (2) _Claire_, Grapefruit21

Not Voting
Sollux16, Crossbell, RE1031, Lam-B, amberwillow, followind, grrr

🐭 Vote History 🐭

Mod notes: (=^・ω・^=)

🕒 Countdown to Night 2 🕒
Mar 23, 2017 6:34 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
amberwillow said:
Clairy, dear, haven't seen you much today. So how does CP look to you now?
Also, I didn't catch what exactly u meant here.
Is it that u think there should be another train besides this?

Sorry >__< my game is way too addicting ugh

Cp looks awfully scummish in my eyes and not because he has done something scummy but its something else.

"I'm voting Purity because they are not a mafia member and I already set-up for this vote on page 3 but I don't have a good reason yet so I'm just going to say it is a feeling so it looks like I'm scum hunting when I actually just want to vote Purity".

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

Nah it is clear to me though, if towns intend to let another misleading like my last mafia game and refused to see the truth that I presented to them, I have no idea what to do.
after 118-120 of hope you don't just try to rely on your role. We win because everyone believe Purity's claim and ignored the behavior. Why should we do that here again? Were you not in support of Grapefruit's warning post?

I dont get whats the problem. I caught him mechanically so what do you want me to do? Try to persuade you guys to vote him?

About convenience: thats how my result shows up, you want me to lie? -.-

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
PentaFlare said:

Here's the thing though: 1 one you is dying this phase 100% with this dictohmy. And we can afford it to be you first because you haven't claimed a PR. The only way we lynch Claire first here is if she is caught in a provable lie. And that isn't the case right now.

If you're town sorry and we'll lynch Claire tomorrow and get a 1 for 1 which is pretty great.
that's only the case of Claire isn't a vengeful which is much worse for us. Please don't ignore that possibility. Also what has Claire fine to have earner trust here?

Mar 23, 2017 6:36 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

I dont get whats the problem. I caught him mechanically so what do you want me to do? Try to persuade you guys to vote him?

About convenience: thats how my result shows up, you want me to lie? -.-
problem is I don't actually know that. And based on your behavior yesterday I think you're scum so now that you come forward with this claim I really don't believe it. You talk about how needs to step up you don't step up and now you're resorting to mechanics to bail you out. I'm not going for it step up your game or get the Rope today

Mar 23, 2017 6:37 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
all that talk about town needs to step up now you're leaving it to mechanics and not stepping up. If Penta is truly scum then do something to help me believe this claim.

You are awful gung-ho to lynch a claimed PR, I know you're scum reading Claire but it's not like she claimed under huge pressure here. Are you really willing to throw away a town PR because you're so sure of this read?
Mar 23, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2010
@Grapefruit21 you issued a warning Clare didn't live up to that and didn't say anything about it. You two look tied since yesterday and here we are now again today?

Mar 23, 2017 6:39 PM

Aug 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
PentaFlare said:

This isn't the right approach though. You are also relying entirely on mechanics and not looking at the chances of each person being scum. If the chances of Claire being scum seem exceptionally high, then the small possibility of a power role is not worth lynching a townie.

Doing analysis of the possible loss and gain of each is good, but you can take it to an even higher level of play by incorporating reads on each player into that analysis.
Mar 23, 2017 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

You are awful gung-ho to lynch a claimed PR, I know you're scum reading Claire but it's not like she claimed under huge pressure here. Are you really willing to throw away a town PR because you're so sure of this read?
based on yesterday I don't believe that she would have power role and I don't believe we're just throwing it away you're not even questioning it which is very concerning considering your warning at the beginning of the game

Mar 23, 2017 6:42 PM

Jan 2010
@_Claire_ remember it was you told us to suspect whoever was saved by Rosie's Lynch. And that person is you

Mar 23, 2017 6:42 PM

Aug 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

Claire was under a significant amount of pressuring. It wasn't vote pressure, but suspicion based on arguments she can't defend herself from. She was smart enough to fakeclaim before that turned into vote pressure because she knows she wouldn't be able to pull of this kind of claim later in the phase.
Mar 23, 2017 6:44 PM

Jan 2010
I wish @Crossbell was here

Mar 23, 2017 6:49 PM

Jan 2010
Where did Claire and Grapefruit go? Come out of the scum club and explain yourselves.

Mar 23, 2017 6:53 PM

Jan 2010
@Grapefruit21 give me your read on Claire this game prior to the claim. Look overt the posts.

Mar 23, 2017 6:53 PM

Dec 2016
I'm here, listening and thinking. Don't have much to say
Mar 23, 2017 6:55 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
hm....
I guess I'll start working this Claire iso then...

Mar 23, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2010
@_Claire_ you tried to make Purity eat a salty lynch yesterday. You have to explain this to me before I'll even consider moving my vote.

here are some stater questions:
-Am I still scum?
-Weren't you throwing suspicion on Grapefruit before you claimed?
-Why wouldn't you give be a meta read on CP?
-I asked several times was CP's meta read on Grapefruit bad? You never answered...I want an answer.

Mar 23, 2017 7:00 PM

Aug 2014
I think I'm going to sleep a little early tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me and I would rather be well rested.

I'm sure I'll have questions when I wake up and I'll do my best to answer them before I go to school.
Mar 23, 2017 7:02 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Also I am not the only one pushing for CP, Penta and Grape too. But its funny how once again its me who gets all the blame. Also cant help but feel like Penta/Logic are trying to divert attention from the main wagon.

You can investigate all my posts you want but you wont get the flip you want.
I hope towns are sensible enough to know I wont do such risky things as killing CP. JUST THINK.

Towns have been speculating left and right that if CP is town I will be scum.
Why would I kill CP it will put a lot lot of attention on me. You can say this is reverse psychology but seeing the past few games, towns are so dead on scummy behaviours that they dont care about the other obvious one. I am not that stupid to kill CP and put me in such bad position.
@Grapefruit21 she's diverting attention to you here what are your thoughts?

Mar 23, 2017 7:02 PM

Aug 2014
Also, I still owe people some comments on willow, so I'll do my best to write those up tomorrow at some point.
Mar 23, 2017 7:22 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 I never thought Claire was scum. Playing a strange/suspect game, but not her scum game.

I wouldn't call the post you quoted in 1025 diverting at all. It's not changing the subject to another issue. Yes, it's involving other players but Claire is still on subject.

I'm really surprised that I'm being told not to rely on mechanics here, these are the exact sort of dichotmy's that make the game easier. If you can find much better proof that Claire is scum that the ramblings you have now I'll vote Claire because one of these two dies today. But for the time being I'm not going to lynch the claimed investigative.

@PentaFlare I am looking at the chances of each player being scum and I maintain strongly that logic was onto something with Claire carrying over resentment from last game (I had emotions carry over too, but channeled it in other directions such as trying to make sure we had EoD wagons). That said what does Claire stand to gain from carrying it over as scum? Town Claire would be likely to tunnel in and focus on the people who beat her the previous game if they give her the slightest excuse. I don't see the scum motivation for doing so.

TLDR: I don't think Claire is scum because I am seeing the same emotional play logic has been harping on and think it comes from town.
Mar 23, 2017 7:26 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:
Also I am not the only one pushing for CP, Penta and Grape too. But its funny how once again its me who gets all the blame. Also cant help but feel like Penta/Logic are trying to divert attention from the main wagon.

You can investigate all my posts you want but you wont get the flip you want.
I hope towns are sensible enough to know I wont do such risky things as killing CP. JUST THINK.

Towns have been speculating left and right that if CP is town I will be scum.
Why would I kill CP it will put a lot lot of attention on me. You can say this is reverse psychology but seeing the past few games, towns are so dead on scummy behaviours that they dont care about the other obvious one. I am not that stupid to kill CP and put me in such bad position.
@Grapefruit21 she's diverting attention to you here what are your thoughts?

You are having 100% trust on Penta, and it bothers me you dont have a single doubt about him. Also I am not diverting attention to Grapefruit.

logic340 said:
@_Claire_ you tried to make Purity eat a salty lynch yesterday. You have to explain this to me before I'll even consider moving my vote.

here are some stater questions:
-Am I still scum?
-Weren't you throwing suspicion on Grapefruit before you claimed?
-Why wouldn't you give be a meta read on CP?
-I asked several times was CP's meta read on Grapefruit bad? You never answered...I want an answer.

Okay time for explanation.

I knew CP was not going to get lynched. I knew he wouldn't because I placed my vote 5 hours before phase change, and the game could go anywhere. I just wanted to see how it would unfold. Also I am not the one who is saved by yesterday lynch. You were one of those who wanted me dead YET you voted for Rosie. How can someone not notice this?!

- Yes I think you could be scum. Your play is so different than your usual town-play, its the mindset. You are more of your scum-side.
- I werent throwing suspicions on GP.. wth are you talking about?
- This may sound very scummy: I was not even sure he was scum.
- I alr said 2-3x that I had no idea how to access GP's meta so I can't say anything. Funny how you are pushing me so much for my reads but not the others. Whats with this tunneling towards me?
Mar 23, 2017 7:29 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
hm....
I guess I'll start working this Claire iso then...

ISO Claire?
What, is this 2nd CP in the previous game? :'D
Mar 23, 2017 7:29 PM

Jan 2016
Sorry guys, I've been busy for most of today.

I'm gonna try to catch up tonight.
Mar 23, 2017 7:30 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

based on yesterday I don't believe that she would have power role and I don't believe we're just throwing it away you're not even questioning it which is very concerning considering your warning at the beginning of the game

I did bread-crumb I had a PR, but I lied about what kind of PR I am. See, how much you dont read my posts. It saddens me.
Mar 23, 2017 7:30 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

If that is in reference to Alcatraz it really isn't true. You won because on D4 town had two people not voting EoD and 1 voting on their town. On D5 you had two town members vote early in a Lylo situation with vote locking. Town lost for a lot more than ignoring Purity's claim. You practically claimed scum and we still didn't catch you so stop trying to discredit using mechanics. It's a weird hill to stand on right now and I can't figure out why you are dead set on doing this.

logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

that's only the case of Claire isn't a vengeful which is much worse for us. Please don't ignore that possibility. Also what has Claire fine to have earner trust here?

I thought you didn't want us to play mechanically? Plus you want to lynch her today so it's not like you're really avoiding that outcome. And even if Claire is vengeful scum (which is silly and pure fearmonering to speculate about) it's still a 2 for 1 and that is still a good trade for town.

logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

What does my warning have to do with believing a PR claim?
Mar 23, 2017 7:31 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
@_Claire_ remember it was you told us to suspect whoever was saved by Rosie's Lynch. And that person is you

Nope. It was CP.

You pushed my lynch, but you backed off and then you voted Rosie.
Mar 23, 2017 7:32 PM

Aug 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 I never thought Claire was scum. Playing a strange/suspect game, but not her scum game.

I wouldn't call the post you quoted in 1025 diverting at all. It's not changing the subject to another issue. Yes, it's involving other players but Claire is still on subject.

I'm really surprised that I'm being told not to rely on mechanics here, these are the exact sort of dichotmy's that make the game easier. If you can find much better proof that Claire is scum that the ramblings you have now I'll vote Claire because one of these two dies today. But for the time being I'm not going to lynch the claimed investigative.

@PentaFlare I am looking at the chances of each player being scum and I maintain strongly that logic was onto something with Claire carrying over resentment from last game (I had emotions carry over too, but channeled it in other directions such as trying to make sure we had EoD wagons). That said what does Claire stand to gain from carrying it over as scum? Town Claire would be likely to tunnel in and focus on the people who beat her the previous game if they give her the slightest excuse. I don't see the scum motivation for doing so.

TLDR: I don't think Claire is scum because I am seeing the same emotional play logic has been harping on and think it comes from town.

Town Claire does not stand to gain from posturing a scum read like in the post I brought up. Even if she might be a little emotional from a previous game, that wouldn't lead her to tunnel through to another game, focusing on a single player. Scum does stand to game from posturing a scumread because it allows them to vote an innocent townie with less reasoning. It is a psychological thing. Mafia posture scumreads because then a vote with less reasoning feels more like a "I've been building up to this" thing than a "I have weak reasoning" thing.

Take a look at her rapid vote changes between Purity and grrr. Do you see a town motivation in how fast her read on grrr slingshots and how that somehow makes Purity, who we know was town, to be super scummy in her eyes?
Mar 23, 2017 7:34 PM

Apr 2015
PentaFlare said:
_Claire_ said:

Hmm, I am more convinced about my vote now, it might be because I am paranoid for the moment, but I doubt it.

Here, Claire expresses doubt in her own vote. This is occasionally done by town, but very often done by mafia who know they are voting a townie. They don't want to seem certain of their vote on a townie because that would look bad on them when the flip happens.

this occasionally done by town....

Often by mafia....

Yet it seems you refused to see it from Town POV yet you wanted try so hard to paint me scum. Please, you are not making sense right now. You are contradicting your post left-right if this is proof I am scum, but you say it yourself town also does it.
Mar 23, 2017 7:34 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

I did bread-crumb I had a PR, but I lied about what kind of PR I am. See, how much you dont read my posts. It saddens me.

This doesn't help your case. If you breadcrumb a specific PR that is more trustworthy, but breadcrumbing just any PR is something mafia do all the time because it adds fake validity to their claim without limiting their fakeclaim options in any way. NAI
Mar 23, 2017 7:36 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

Nope. It was CP.

Didn't you just say you knew CP wasn't going to be lynched? How then was CP the one saved?
Mar 23, 2017 7:37 PM

Apr 2015
PentaFlare said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Town Claire does not stand to gain from posturing a scum read like in the post I brought up. Even if she might be a little emotional from a previous game, that wouldn't lead her to tunnel through to another game, focusing on a single player. Scum does stand to game from posturing a scumread because it allows them to vote an innocent townie with less reasoning. It is a psychological thing. Mafia posture scumreads because then a vote with less reasoning feels more like a "I've been building up to this" thing than a "I have weak reasoning" thing.

Take a look at her rapid vote changes between Purity and grrr. Do you see a town motivation in how fast her read on grrr slingshots and how that somehow makes Purity, who we know was town, to be super scummy in her eyes?

Meta-reading me wont work, because you last saw my game more than half a year ago. But as you please.

Question to you @logic340 you see my scum-game right?
Do I strike you as a careless mafia? Do you think I will just change my vote left/right? Do you think I will claim like this as town? please answer with neutral mindset. JUST think, would I do it? If you still think I am, I guess I am wasting my breath trying to convince you because whatever I say wont register anymore since you want me to be scum, not you try to see my alignment.
Mar 23, 2017 7:39 PM

Dec 2016
@PentaFlare I completely agree with what you're saying that scum does the sort of case Claire made on CPurity. Problem is CPurity was doing that most of D1 towards me and garnered scum reads from you and me for it. I will go back and look at that specific exchange and vote swap with grrr though.

And while I agree that being emotional from another game shouldn't cause you to tunnel on a single player it can and Claire wore the emotion so clearly on her sleeve ("Salt Lynch" being one of the phrases of D1) that I wouldn't be shocked if she had despite it being poor play.
Mar 23, 2017 7:39 PM

Apr 2015
PentaFlare said:
_Claire_ said:

Nope. It was CP.

Didn't you just say you knew CP wasn't going to be lynched? How then was CP the one saved?

I voted 5 hours before phase change, and anything could happen in that 5 hours. I couldnt control it. CP / grr were the one saved. I dont know how I were "saved" because Logic just ignores his scum-read on me and just goes on Rosie. I feel like if he is town, he should be pushing my lynch not suddenly going on Rosie. Therefore, he must be helping you. Dont see why two scums would do this, but yeah.
Mar 23, 2017 7:40 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
PentaFlare said:

Often by mafia....

Yet it seems you refused to see it from Town POV yet you wanted try so hard to paint me scum. Please, you are not making sense right now. You are contradicting your post left-right if this is proof I am scum, but you say it yourself town also does it.

I said that town does it, but mafia does it more often. That means the behaviour is something that is more scummy than townie. In combination with the weak reasoning for your vote, it supports scum!Claire, not town!Claire. There is no contradiction in saying something is more often a mafia move than a town move.

I think my points are perfectly clear, you just don't want them to make sense.
Mar 23, 2017 7:43 PM

Apr 2015
PentaFlare said:
_Claire_ said:

Often by mafia....

I said that town does it, but mafia does it more often. That means the behaviour is something that is more scummy than townie. In combination with the weak reasoning for your vote, it supports scum!Claire, not town!Claire. There is no contradiction in saying something is more often a mafia move than a town move.

If you just use the argument that scum does it more, but there is a chance I am town but doing such a thing. I am not sure, are we playing probability now? If we are "Penta ocassionally gets town, but Penta often gets scum..." therefore he must be scum? Weak reasoning, woops, hold on. You know I meta-read a lot, and I thought he played like quite his scum-game. You may think this is weak and underplays my read. But that is all you are doing.
Mar 23, 2017 7:43 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

The scum motivation is in your description of what town Claire would do. She is using that to her advantage right and gaining a read off emotion rather than her behavior. This is not like you Grapefruit.

_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

Nope. It was CP.

This tells me you were not read the end of day because you were very much an option and very much got saved.

Mar 23, 2017 7:44 PM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
PentaFlare said:

As much as one of us is dying lets not waste this entire phase on just two of us.

What do you think of Rosie's lynch? You were inside too, no?
Mar 23, 2017 7:45 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
PentaFlare said:

Meta-reading me wont work, because you last saw my game more than half a year ago. But as you please.

Do I strike you as a careless mafia? Do you think I will just change my vote left/right? Do you think I will claim like this as town? please answer with neutral mindset. JUST think, would I do it? If you still think I am, I guess I am wasting my breath trying to convince you because whatever I say wont register anymore since you want me to be scum, not you try to see my alignment.

You are just trying to discredit me here. The same scum tells that applied to me in some of my first games still apply to me now. I've just learned my own so I know to focus on avoiding them. Specific tells on players don't just dissapear, they can only learn to avoid them. That's an adaptation of one's play. You haven't learned to avoid this tell because this is the first time it has every been explicitly stated to you. I only learned to avoid my tells after being lynched many times for them.

The passage of time can't erase a tell, because scummy things are still scummy.
Mar 23, 2017 7:46 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

The scum motivation is in your description of what town Claire would do. She is using that to her advantage right and gaining a read off emotion rather than her behavior. This is not like you Grapefruit.

_Claire_ said:

Nope. It was CP.

This tells me you were not read the end of day because you were very much an option and very much got saved.

You SAVED me.
You WANTED TO PUSH my lynch, but you DIDNT.

And you ask me who is saving my ass, its you.
Mar 23, 2017 7:46 PM

Sep 2016
Claire is definitely being extremely suspicious. Fake claiming - what? Might have worked had the person you did it to was not the same person who fake claimed first day and got away with it (Penta).
Also, Grapefruit defending her is weird. Don't look at behavior/emotions alone. Look at decisions. Logic wanting to lynch her is not suspicious - you on other hand wanting to pin scum on logic for wanting to lynch Claire despite claiming PR (which by the way, she admitted to fake claiming) is.
Also, knowing she's a candidate for today's lynch, Claire could be sacrificing herself in attempt make Penta look innocent.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 23, 2017 7:48 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
PentaFlare said:

I have already told you now that I have been mafia I do not see this as a careless move. Your behavior yesterday was damning and you are not even trying to find Penta's teammates?

_Claire_ said:
PentaFlare said:

If you just use the argument that scum does it more, but there is a chance I am town but doing such a thing. I am not sure, are we playing probability now? If we are "Penta ocassionally gets town, but Penta often gets scum..." therefore he must be scum? Weak reasoning, woops, hold on. You know I meta-read a lot, and I thought he played like quite his scum-game. You may think this is weak and underplays my read. But that is all you are doing.
Is this a slip? "There's a chance i am town" instead of "I am town" Claire. Why are you brining up meta now when I questioned you to help me with CP you wouldn't budge on the Meta?

Mar 23, 2017 7:48 PM

Apr 2015
PentaFlare said:
_Claire_ said:

You are just trying to discredit me here. The same scum tells that applied to me in some of my first games still apply to me now. I've just learned my own so I know to focus on avoiding them. Specific tells on players don't just dissapear, they can only learn to avoid them. That's an adaptation of one's play. You haven't learned to avoid this tell because this is the first time it has every been explicitly stated to you. I only learned to avoid my tells after being lynched many times for them.

The passage of time can't erase a tell, because scummy things are still scummy.

Hah, so you are not discrediting how I play? I am not discrediting, I am just saying the plain truth but because you are scum you want to manipulate how people think about this.

I can see this isnt going anywhere, and you want a mislynch before my flip hands you your head to town and I have seen this before to know it. I have explained myself, and I will let the town see the truth.
Mar 23, 2017 7:50 PM

Aug 2014
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

As much as one of us is dying lets not waste this entire phase on just two of us.

What do you think of Rosie's lynch? You were inside too, no?

Nope, I did not vote for Rosie. I made two votes all Day 1. One on grapefruit in RVS, one on Purity. During the phase change, I wasn't even online and saw that train while catching up after.

I have notes on it, but I'm not going to just ramble on about it. I like to keep my posting to specific cases about players because I find it makes my thoughts easier to follow. I'll bring up rosie's train in relation to people who voted on it when making points about them. It will come up in my points tomorrow.

In the meantime, I actually need to sleep now, and actually sleep, not just get ready to sleep then pick up my phone again one last time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.