Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 18, 2014 10:34 AM
Jan 2014
Hello everyone! My name is Didrik im 18 years old and i live in Sweden.
I have watched anime for about 5-6 years and under this time i have seen a lot of different kinds of animes. I can rabbit on for a long time about anime because i find it very amusing and good.
But to summarize it...
I love music, epicness, cute moments <3 and sadness. And thats what anime do best.
It gathers all the best of these moments and they do it most of the time flawless.

So yeah. looking forward to be part of this group becasue i have been searching for different opinions about animes, and hoppefully i will find it here :).
Jan 18, 2014 4:29 PM

Dec 2012
Jeffer said:
Hello everyone! My name is Didrik im 18 years old and i live in Sweden.
I have watched anime for about 5-6 years and under this time i have seen a lot of different kinds of animes. I can rabbit on for a long time about anime because i find it very amusing and good.
But to summarize it...
I love music, epicness, cute moments <3 and sadness. And thats what anime do best.
It gathers all the best of these moments and they do it most of the time flawless.

So yeah. looking forward to be part of this group becasue i have been searching for different opinions about animes, and hoppefully i will find it here :).

Hello there, Didrik. Welcome to the club.
5-6 years is a long time indeed.
I like all of them too(except the cute moments).
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 19, 2014 7:24 AM
Jan 2014
Hello
my name i nicholos but everyone calls me Nick im' 20 years old and i've been watching anime for 5 years now but i mostly dub anime because i'm a slow reader so i only watch sub if i watch the first secession dub and i know that there not going to dub the second secession likr Zero no Tsukaima or if its an amine that i relay want to watch but cant wait for it to bee dub like WATAMOTE.
the genres that i mostly watch is harem, comedy, romance,
Jan 19, 2014 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
um hi
Jan 19, 2014 9:46 PM

Dec 2012
Nicholos said:
Hello
my name i nicholos but everyone calls me Nick im' 20 years old and i've been watching anime for 5 years now but i mostly dub anime because i'm a slow reader so i only watch sub if i watch the first secession dub and i know that there not going to dub the second secession likr Zero no Tsukaima or if its an amine that i relay want to watch but cant wait for it to bee dub like WATAMOTE.
the genres that i mostly watch is harem, comedy, romance,

Hello there, Nick. Welcome to the club.
For 5 years? I have only been in anime around 1 year.
I am myself prefer English dubbed anime shows.
It is nice to meet you.

ninjaleon2 said:
um hi

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 25, 2014 6:00 AM

Jan 2014
Hi everyone! To start off, I am 19 years old and am from the Philippines. I have been watching anime and reading manga since I was 10 years old. It all started when I watched Slam Dunk and from then on, I have expanded my range of genres to a whole new degree. I have just started here on MAL today and I think the people here are very accommodating. I hope to be friends with you all since I never have anyone to converse on anime around here or at school
Jan 26, 2014 2:58 AM

Apr 2009
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well :)
My name is Minami, or Mina for short. I've been a member of MAL for almost 5 years now but was only on occasionally so here I am, hoping to change that. I'm 18 and now that I have more time to spend on anime & manga, I've been trying to catch up on the ones I've missed out on ^^" so forgive me if I'm late on a series, haha.
My taste in genres is very broad, but my favorites would probably be action, fantasy, comedy & romance. I am open to any recommendations and also friend requests, so feel free to contact/add me if interested.
Thank you & I look forward to being a part of this club! c:
DoReMinamiJan 26, 2014 3:05 AM

"You've been hanging on all this time, haven't you?"
Jan 26, 2014 6:34 AM
Jan 2014
Moshimosh Minna Im Sheena from Canada ( why i pick this username coz im silent person but if you want to know me a lot your free to become my friend :D ) ( Shy Type )

almost 1 year watching anime.

and im here to ask for your good recommendation.
thats why im looking for drama and horror coz i spend my time to watch anime while im done doing my assignments :D

5.5 height , Blond Hair , blue eyes , white Skin , Virgin :3 ( Private but im open in introduce my self xD ) and now 1/26/14 ( 17 yrs of age )

Thank you all for having fun and chat :D
zZzQuietJan 26, 2014 6:45 AM
Jan 28, 2014 4:22 PM

Dec 2012
dfmerin12 said:
Hi everyone! To start off, I am 19 years old and am from the Philippines. I have been watching anime and reading manga since I was 10 years old. It all started when I watched Slam Dunk and from then on, I have expanded my range of genres to a whole new degree. I have just started here on MAL today and I think the people here are very accommodating. I hope to be friends with you all since I never have anyone to converse on anime around here or at school
DoReMinami said:
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well :)
My name is Minami, or Mina for short. I've been a member of MAL for almost 5 years now but was only on occasionally so here I am, hoping to change that. I'm 18 and now that I have more time to spend on anime & manga, I've been trying to catch up on the ones I've missed out on ^^" so forgive me if I'm late on a series, haha.
My taste in genres is very broad, but my favorites would probably be action, fantasy, comedy & romance. I am open to any recommendations and also friend requests, so feel free to contact/add me if interested.
Thank you & I look forward to being a part of this club! c:
zZzQuiet said:
Moshimosh Minna Im Sheena from Canada ( why i pick this username coz im silent person but if you want to know me a lot your free to become my friend :D ) ( Shy Type )

almost 1 year watching anime.

and im here to ask for your good recommendation.
thats why im looking for drama and horror coz i spend my time to watch anime while im done doing my assignments :D

5.5 height , Blond Hair , blue eyes , white Skin , Virgin :3 ( Private but im open in introduce my self xD ) and now 1/26/14 ( 17 yrs of age )

Thank you all for having fun and chat :D

Hello there, all of the new members. Welcome to the club.
I am truly sorry for the short welcome.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 30, 2014 9:20 PM
Dec 2013
Konnichiwa minna-san umhh.

Watashi wa Miyamoto Izumi desu ^___^
aka Princess_Hermit

Yorushiku ^/////^
Jan 30, 2014 9:22 PM

Jan 2014
Princess_Hermit said:
Konnichiwa minna-san umhh.

Watashi wa Miyamoto Izumi desu ^___^
aka Princess_Hermit

Yorushiku ^/////^

Nice to meet you too ~ Welcome to the club.
Club Badges - RACE -- TCO -- MT -- DAGC -- II

Jan 30, 2014 9:29 PM
Dec 2013
Domo arigatou gozaimasu, Shiawase da wa...
Feb 2, 2014 5:56 AM

Oct 2013
Hello everyone!

I'm silmaril, my real name is a classified information xD. I'm 16 years old. I like watching anime, of course. I just got into anime last year, although I've watched anime when I was in elementary school. Well, it was just that I watched random episodes of Naruto, Detective Conan, Dragon Ball, etc on TV out of boredom.

Yoroshiku!
Feb 2, 2014 6:54 AM

May 2012
Have been a while since I joined, but only now I could introduce myself.

Hi! I am from Malaysia and I will be 19 this September! I start to get addicted with anime back in 2009 when I was 14. Starting with Digimon, I kept on watching anime of various genre until now (well, except hentai, yaoi, yuri and ecchi)

My name was based off my OC's name who was inspired by one of the characters in Shakugan no Shana.

By the way, nice to meet you all! ^_^
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Feb 2, 2014 1:33 PM

Feb 2014
Hello there!
I'm Gio- from Italy. I'm 17 (18 in april).
I don't know when I started watching anime o reading manga...
So, I like comedy, slice of life, adventure, action but also tragedy or psychological.
I play guitar, program web site (php, html, css) or play videogames (as well as try to create them).
I hope it will be fun to spend time with you discussing about anime or manga!
Feb 2, 2014 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Hi ;]

To start off, I'm 19yo and I'm from Poland. I've been watching anime for 2 years. It all started with Naruto, but now I'am watching anime of various genre from battle shounen to shoujo (btw. my favouirte one is NANA ) etc.

Feel free to recommend me any good anime.
Feb 6, 2014 3:19 AM

Jan 2014
Princess_Hermit said:

silmaril said:
Hello everyone!

I'm silmaril, my real name is a classified information xD. I'm 16 years old. I like watching anime, of course. I just got into anime last year, although I've watched anime when I was in elementary school. Well, it was just that I watched random episodes of Naruto, Detective Conan, Dragon Ball, etc on TV out of boredom.

Yoroshiku!

kazumi-san95 said:

Hi! I am from Malaysia and I will be 19 this September! I start to get addicted with anime back in 2009 when I was 14. Starting with Digimon, I kept on watching anime of various genre until now (well, except hentai, yaoi, yuri and ecchi)

My name was based off my OC's name who was inspired by one of the characters in Shakugan no Shana.

Gio- said:
Hello there!
So, I like comedy, slice of life, adventure, action but also tragedy or psychological.
I play guitar, program web site (php, html, css) or play videogames (as well as try to create them).

tek7ila said:
Hi ;]

To start off, I'm 19yo and I'm from Poland. I've been watching anime for 2 years. It all started with Naruto, but now I'am watching anime of various genre from battle shounen to shoujo (btw. my favouirte one is NANA ) etc.

Hi guys, all of you. I'm new in this forum (used to be a silent viewer).

btw, i like anime of all genres. i dont know why, but they're all so enjoyable.
Personally, they taught me life lessons and changed my life. I used to be a loner, loser, dumbass, and stuff.... because of that i watched anime as an escape from reality. It turns out that my escape was actually my lifesaver. Then things get better and better for me. (sorry for being so dramatic, hihih)

So Lets all get along well!!
Feb 6, 2014 12:43 PM

Jan 2014
Raikounen said:
Princess_Hermit said:

silmaril said:
Hello everyone!

Yoroshiku!

kazumi-san95 said:

Gio- said:
Hello there!

tek7ila said:
Hi ;]

Personally, they taught me life lessons and changed my life. I used to be a loner, loser, dumbass, and stuff.... because of that i watched anime as an escape from reality. It turns out that my escape was actually my lifesaver. Then things get better and better for me. (sorry for being so dramatic, hihih)

Just to let you know,Escape can't change you 100%..Well then let's get along

Feb 6, 2014 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
Hi Everyone!
P.S. I introduce myself within my profile
Feb 8, 2014 12:37 AM

Jan 2014
Zeenipai said:
Raikounen said:
Princess_Hermit said:

silmaril said:
Hello everyone!

Yoroshiku!

kazumi-san95 said:

Gio- said:
Hello there!

tek7ila said:
Hi ;]

Just to let you know,Escape can't change you 100%..Well then let's get along

yeah you're right, but now its much of a hobby

alexthetrex said:
Hi Everyone!
P.S. I introduce myself within my profile

hi!
Feb 8, 2014 12:17 PM

Apr 2013
Ohayo minna! ^_^)/
I found this club while wondering here in MAL^^ I'm new here.
For now idk what anime will I research here lol XD but I hope I would enjoy my stay here :D
Feb 8, 2014 1:26 PM

Mar 2013
relic-san said:
Ohayo minna! ^_^)/
For now idk what anime will I research here lol XD but I hope I would enjoy my stay here :D

Well. hey there Relic ;)
Feb 8, 2014 6:26 PM

Jan 2014
relic-san said:
Ohayo minna! ^_^)/

Hi, but just don't keep on wandering or you might get lost :P
Feb 9, 2014 4:34 AM

Apr 2013
@Yooiji & Raikounen: Yo! Thanks ;) <3
Feb 12, 2014 12:28 AM
Apr 2011
Hey, Method1cal here. I go by Tai, or Method if you'd prefer. I've been on MAL for a while, figured I should talk to people once in a while. :P
My favorite anime as of now is Saki, but I've really enjoyed most of what I've watched. Favorite anime I've watched more recently is Kyoukai no Kanata.
Feb 12, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2014
Method1cal said:
Hey, Method1cal here. I go by Tai, or Method if you'd prefer. I've been on MAL for a while, figured I should talk to people once in a while. :P
My favorite anime as of now is Saki, but I've really enjoyed most of what I've watched. Favorite anime I've watched more recently is Kyoukai no Kanata.

Welcome.So you've endured nearly 4 years not talking to people ? I admire that :P Anyway enjoy your stay ~ We're all friendly.

Feb 12, 2014 1:28 AM

Jan 2014
Method1cal said:

hello. a fellow KNK fan, i assume.
Feb 13, 2014 7:52 PM
Feb 2013
Hi, I'm Hagarn.. I can say I pretty new to this anime world and glad that I found Mal, this place is amazing. I like drama and easy to watch anime, like Kimi to Boku. Something like Ghost in the shell or Legend of galastic Heroes also can be my favorite if I try harder lol. Hope I would enjoy my stay here ^^
Feb 15, 2014 4:46 AM
Oct 2013
Hi, I'm Martino, I'm 19 and live in the south-east of England. I've watched anime on and off since i was a child, the first being mobile suit gundam wing, but I've recently started watching more. I'll watch almost any genre as long as it has a good plot or it's funny. I'm kinda shy but feel free to ask me about anything I've watched :D I play a lot of Xbox and a few PC games , so yeah nice to meet you all :D
If you want peace, Prepare for war.
Feb 15, 2014 5:13 AM

Jul 2013
I'm Matthias from Denmark I have watched anime for as long as I remember and don't love any genre but like everything with a good plot (or a good tsundere char). At the moment I work on a blog about anime. I'm a bit shy but hope I'll get some new friends and some new good animes here ^_^
Working on anime reviews, spotlights and more on the website http://fhfanimereviews.blogspot.dk everything should be in english so don't panick if you don't understand danish XD
Feb 15, 2014 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
Yo, wazz happenin pepl~

lol, but ya I'm Piegoose. Just peeking around the MAL, and here I am. I'm kinda a casual anime watcher. I'll watch anything, but I usually don't start another anime immediately after I finish one. When I watch it it's late at night, so most of the time I'm just tired~

Oh, and since this is a "research" club, I just did some research on the original Fullmetal Alchemist movie recently and found out some character's looks in real life (assuming you follow the original, or consider the original canon enough for it to matter).
Spoilers for the original Fullmetal Alchemist + Conqueror of Shamballa: http://piegoose.deviantart.com/journal/Fullmetal-Alchemist-Characters-in-Real-Life-432095876
Feb 15, 2014 10:46 PM

Jan 2014
Hi, I'm SparkleBunnies! :) You can call me Sparkles or some other nickname if you can think of one. XD I'm new-ish to MAL (I've been here little over a month) and just recently found this club and thought it would be fun. Nice to meet you all! ^^
Feb 16, 2014 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
Hello and welcome to ARC! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
As for the nickname part... Will Bunny-chan do? (although, I do think we have a member with that name in here...)
Anyways, I hope we can be friends ^_^
Gravity

I wanted you to be the last thing on my mind
I wanted you to be the reason i close my eyes
But I can't sleep
And oh God I wanted to be your high
But everything I said it went unheard
And everything you saw with eyes straight blurred
Became our downfall
Feb 16, 2014 12:10 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks! And sure, Bunny-chan's fine. ^^
I hope so too! :)
Feb 17, 2014 8:28 PM

Nov 2012
Hey this is Seruant, been in MAL for a decent amount of time now but just getting into the clubs and forums lately. Trying to change my lurking ways. Haha.
"Regret is a powerful poison. The more you harbor those thoughts, the harder it is to move on."
- Amamiya Sakurako (Psyren)
Feb 18, 2014 2:35 AM
Feb 2014
So hey, this is slytheriness1217. There isn't really any nickname for me, so just call me anything you like. I'm kinda new here, and since I've had nothing better to do (been watching ongoing animes, so the waits kinda long.) I found this club, and thought it would be pretty fun. My favourite anime is Gintama, but I'm okay with the majority of the animes. Right now I'm watching Kill La Kill.
"The sky is my world... the kid gloves are off, YOU STINKING BITCH!!!"

-Jakuzure Nonon
Feb 18, 2014 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
Hey, I just joined ARC, looking for a club that you can chat, ask questions but not a club so big new posts are pouring in. My first anime was Persona 4 after I played the game. You could say my fav anime is Code Geass. I really like any genre but I like it when there is some romance in it. I like the games that are played here!
Feb 24, 2014 8:48 PM

Jan 2014
hi ! my name is Bryan,all of you can call me 1977! just joined ARC too!
nice to meet you guys!
Visit MyAnimeList | Visit MyProfile | Sig Made by Sacreds
Mar 11, 2014 4:34 PM
Dec 2013
Hey, I'm S3OL. (Or that's what I go by on the internet mostly anyway, except it's spelled differently: Seol).

Anyway I'm a 17 year old male that's loved anime ever since childhood although I only really started watching anime this year. One of my favourites from what I've seen is definitely Psycho-Pass and I cannot wait for Season 2 + the Movie!
Mar 15, 2014 11:48 PM

Apr 2008
MY NAME IS NEKO ! XDD
My Anime List=-=-==osu!=-==
My Manga List=====MALgraph
-Looking for a certain Anime or Manga?
Mar 18, 2014 3:02 PM

Mar 2013
Ohaio gozaimasu watashi wa Vego22 xD
Im 20 years old otaku from Poland i hope we can get along
set made by me :D
Mar 19, 2014 2:02 AM
Nov 2012
haaai~
im XqlucivE, you can call me ken since the name is pretty hard to read and its long

im born and bred in australia but both my parents are japanese 16 turining 17 this year.

some of my interest include
listening and playing music, playing sports, gaming, sleeping, eating, creating backgrounds and other stuff on photoshop (i used to do it alot but i havent made anything recently), among others

i use skype alot and its my main source of communication so if anyone wants hit me up my username should just be xqlucive

(i got attracted to the club cos of the whole sakurasou theme and your "anime of the week" is natsume" XD)
XqlucivEMar 19, 2014 2:06 AM
Mar 20, 2014 4:49 AM

Dec 2013
Hi. I'm Zetto92 from T&T. I'm 21 yrs old and I have loved anime and manga ever since I was a kid. My other interest include Football (GO CHELSEA!), the arts and I listen to a lot of japanese music too; Kalafina is my fav.^_^

<------ I love playing videogames; the assassin's creed series is my favourite.

Anyway, drop by my profile if you feel like it or if you want to chat about anything, feel free to message me. Hope to get to know you guys. :)

Laterz.
Mar 20, 2014 8:17 AM

Jan 2013
I'm Burley from England, i'm 20 want to be a chef, interested in all genres of anime:D, Im a gamer i play xbox and playstation. I use skype if you want to talk on there just meassage me :)
Mar 20, 2014 7:08 PM

Oct 2013
Hey I'm Corlock and I like pretty much every type of anime except tragedy (for obvious reasons). my favorite type would have to be romance though (gotta get them feels :P )
"Listen up… You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me… You can even spit on me. I’ll just laugh that stuff off. But… Good reason or not… Nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!"-Shanks
♠♦♣♥~My Anime List!~♥♣♦♠
Mar 20, 2014 8:03 PM

Jan 2014
Hi, I'm 16 years old and I love anime, manga, and light novels. I'm also a gamer. If you wanna chat, just send me a message and I'll also accept FR's.
Mar 22, 2014 5:07 AM

Dec 2012
Vego22 said:
Ohaio gozaimasu watashi wa Vego22 xD
Im 20 years old otaku from Poland i hope we can get along
XqlucivE said:
haaai~
im XqlucivE, you can call me ken since the name is pretty hard to read and its long

im born and bred in australia but both my parents are japanese 16 turining 17 this year.

some of my interest include
listening and playing music, playing sports, gaming, sleeping, eating, creating backgrounds and other stuff on photoshop (i used to do it alot but i havent made anything recently), among others

i use skype alot and its my main source of communication so if anyone wants hit me up my username should just be xqlucive

(i got attracted to the club cos of the whole sakurasou theme and your "anime of the week" is natsume" XD)
Zetto92 said:
Hi. I'm Zetto92 from T&T. I'm 21 yrs old and I have loved anime and manga ever since I was a kid. My other interest include Football (GO CHELSEA!), the arts and I listen to a lot of japanese music too; Kalafina is my fav.^_^

<------ I love playing videogames; the assassin's creed series is my favourite.

Anyway, drop by my profile if you feel like it or if you want to chat about anything, feel free to message me. Hope to get to know you guys. :)

Laterz.
Burley said:
I'm Burley from England, i'm 20 want to be a chef, interested in all genres of anime:D, Im a gamer i play xbox and playstation. I use skype if you want to talk on there just meassage me :)
corlock20 said:
Hey I'm Corlock and I like pretty much every type of anime except tragedy (for obvious reasons). my favorite type would have to be romance though (gotta get them feels :P )
PandaGG528 said:
Hi, I'm 16 years old and I love anime, manga, and light novels. I'm also a gamer. If you wanna chat, just send me a message and I'll also accept FR's.

Hello there, new members. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet all of you.
By the way, I am sorry for this uninspiring welcome. I truly am.
I like anime.
Mar 22, 2014 12:24 PM

Apr 2012
Hello, I'm SweetNue. I am a Touhou fan and I like various types of music. I joined this club because of a link in someones signature.
Mar 22, 2014 10:02 PM

Dec 2012
SweetNue said:
Hello, I'm SweetNue. I am a Touhou fan and I like various types of music. I joined this club because of a link in someones signature.

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
What is Touhou? Is that some kind of vocaloid?
Oh, so that signature really work for advertising a club? I thought it would never work.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Mar 23, 2014 8:37 AM

Apr 2012
Touhou is a bullet shooting game. I don't know if the banner actually works to promote the club or not.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Last Person to Post Supposedly Wins ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Dec 26, 2013

6026 by JuiceBuckle »»
Mar 25, 3:15 AM

Sticky: » ● ARC's Attendance Game ● ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Dec 20, 2013

4199 by fausifahrial »»
Jan 5, 9:51 PM

» [GAME] Count to 10000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Apr 17, 2014

5134 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:43 PM

» [GAME] Guess Who Posts Next ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Jun 12, 2014

742 by RioFS »»
Feb 2, 2023 4:41 AM

» [GAME] Ban the user above you. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Lea12- - Jan 22, 2014

455 by Stroffeld »»
Sep 10, 2022 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.