Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 17, 2013 8:19 AM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

You are shallow and judgmental.

Arararraragi-kun said:
Most unattractive one ? .-. She is the hottest :D

Pot calling the kettle BLACK, I see.

YOU are just as shallow. And as you already well know calling me that pisses me off, WHO'S TROLLING WHO, NOW?

Either you are a complete idiot who lacks common sense or just trolling I hope for your sake the latter.
First of all I said Airstyles and others answered your question not me.
Second when I said that your question was ''why is she is hot'' meaning her physical looks and what not and you said in your opening post that she was unattractive and I replied with that, okay dum dum ?

Apr 17, 2013 8:20 AM

Aug 2012
So people hate her because her obsession with him messed with his emotions?

I'm starting to get the feeling TS and a few other posters here are die-hard kirito fans..
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Apr 17, 2013 8:21 AM

Jan 2010
Arararraragi-kun said:
Chiibi said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

You are shallow and judgmental.

Arararraragi-kun said:
Most unattractive one ? .-. She is the hottest :D

Pot calling the kettle BLACK, I see.

YOU are just as shallow. And as you already well know calling me that pisses me off, WHO'S TROLLING WHO, NOW?

Either you are a complete idiot who lacks common sense or just trolling I hope for your sake the latter.
First of all I said Airstyles and others answered your question not me.
Second when I said that your question was ''why is she is hot'' meaning her physical looks and what not and you said in your opening post that she was unattractive and I replied with that, okay dum dum ?

My sides hurt--

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2013 8:22 AM

Sep 2012
Ghostony said:

I'm starting to get the feeling TS and a few other posters here are die-hard kirito fans..
I'm a die-hard Kirito fan.
Apr 17, 2013 8:24 AM

Jan 2010
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:

How can anyone hate Kirito-sama? Sex God hurrr <33

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2013 8:24 AM

Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:

I'm a big fan of Klein, I think he should get together with Kirito's sister when she's a bit older, and maybe just chill with his bros with some pizza idk
Apr 17, 2013 8:27 AM

Jan 2010
Ghostony said:
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:

I'm a big fan of Klein, I think he should get together with Kirito's sister when she's a bit older, and maybe just chill with his bros with some pizza idk

PLOT TWIST

Bad luck Suguha :(
Apr 17, 2013 8:33 AM

Sep 2012
Ghostony said:
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:

Or even better:

Kurimu-chan said:
How can anyone hate Kirito-sama? Sex God hurrr <33

You're joking, but I'm dead serious.

Don't act like you wouldn't want his sword.
Red_KeysApr 17, 2013 8:36 AM
Apr 17, 2013 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:

Or even better:

Now THAT is character development

Apr 17, 2013 8:36 AM

Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:

Or even better:

Hhahahaa LOL!!! I like the way you think, that is true he does always call him cutey. hahahhaa

But that leaves Suguha stuck with that nerdy guy thats in love with her doesnt it... oh wait.. that actually suits her
Apr 17, 2013 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
Ghostony said:
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:
Red_Keys said:
Ghostony said:

Or even better:

Hhahahaa LOL!!! I like the way you think, that is true he does always call him cutey. hahahhaa

But that leaves Suguha stuck with that nerdy guy thats in love with her doesnt it... oh wait.. that actually suits her

S'ok, she can always hangout with Chiibi ;)
Apr 17, 2013 8:49 AM

Nov 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:

I'm sorry, were you talking about yourself?

you said in your opening post that she was unattractive and I replied with that, okay dum dum ?

Thus you have no right to call me shallow, as YOU contributed nothing to the discussion besides saying how hot she is and REPETITIVELY calling me "shallow and judgmental" BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT MAKES ME ANGRY.

Troll=someone who says things with the sole intent of pissing someone off.

YOU are the troll here, sir. I didn't come here to piss off Sugu fans. I came here to find others who dislike her. If Sugu fans come into a thread labeled "HATE", I will not be responsible for their actions. THEY made the decision to come in and fight.

Apr 17, 2013 8:53 AM

Dec 2012
Lisbeth > Suguha > Asuna = Silica

God tier: Sinon
Apr 17, 2013 8:54 AM

Sep 2012
Asuna > Suguha > All the other forgettable girls
Apr 17, 2013 8:57 AM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
YOU are the troll here, sir. I didn't come here to piss off Sugu fans. I came here to find others who dislike her. If Sugu fans come into a thread labeled "HATE", I will not be responsible for their actions. THEY made the decision to come in and fight.

You are shallow and judgmental though.
Apr 17, 2013 9:00 AM

Apr 2013
Red_Keys said:
Sachi> All the other forgettable girls

Fixed.
Apr 17, 2013 9:02 AM

Dec 2012
Arararraragi-kun said:
Red_Keys said:
Trap Kirito> All the other forgettable girls

Fixed.
Fixed again.
Apr 17, 2013 10:26 AM

Aug 2009
Ghostony said:

>implying that Sugu messed with his emotions.

I also dont get how an opinion on a char depends on his/her problem compared to others chars' problems.Especially when they dont affect each other in a bad way.If anything Lyfa/Sugu's problems made her help Kirito/Kazuto.
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:

LOL I don't like SAO and all its "characters" anyway.

o_o

What are you doing on a SAO forum?

Perfect counter argument.
Apr 17, 2013 10:28 AM

Aug 2009
Monde11 said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
Red_Keys said:
Trap Kirito> All the other forgettable girls

Fixed.
Fixed again.

Fuck you guys

Shino>=Kono Yuuki>Sachi>Suguha>Liz>Asuna>=Silica
Apr 17, 2013 10:35 AM
Oct 2012
Monde11 said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
Red_Keys said:
trap Kirito > Kirito > Sinon > All the other forgettable girls

Fixed.
Fixed again.

I want in on the fun.
Apr 17, 2013 10:38 AM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
I also dont get how an opinion on a char depends on his/her problem compared to others chars' problems.Especially when they dont affect each other in a bad way.If anything Lyfa/Sugu's problems made her help Kirito/Kazuto.

Well, don't forget this person sort of forgot why Suguha has these problems, and has completely inverted who was messing with whom's emotions.

Ignoring for instance that Kirito created the entire situation because of his guilt over her defending him as a child from their grandfather, then his treating her like dirt and ignoring her after discovering they weren't brother and sister, and then acting completely differently to her upon returning while completely ignoring how dependent he was on Suguha (not saying he was unjustified here, but it certainly didn't help Suguha).

But of course all this is just a justification to bash Suguha because obviously the basher has some serious personal issues (not projecting here, just a simple conclusion based both upon her passion and her arguments).
Apr 17, 2013 11:34 AM

Apr 2011
I hate everyone in that show.
Apr 17, 2013 11:41 AM

Aug 2009
Nidstang said:
More understandable than hating based on looks and shipping wars.
ssjokgApr 17, 2013 12:28 PM
Apr 17, 2013 12:27 PM

Jan 2010
ssjokg said:
Nidstang said:
More understandable than hating on based on looks and shipping wars.

Well, we're in this together, Nidstang. I hate everyone in this show. Yet I still take the time to absorb the reasoning behind their actions.
Apr 17, 2013 6:02 PM

Nov 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:

You are shallow and judgmental though.

Is that all you can say? What are you, FIVE? Tell YOURSELF to begone if you hate trolls so much because you are the biggest troll on this thread right now.

Kurimu said:
I hate everyone in this show.

Why? o_o What did they do to you?
I don't understand SAO haters....unless it's the whole "it's popular so now it sucks" trend.

obviously the basher has some serious personal issues

I don't have any "serious personal issues" *rolls eyes*.
I am passionate over both things I love and hate. Sugublah basically tainted a series that I really enjoy and I can dislike her if I want to, without "personal issues" being a factor.

ssjokg said:

Obviously nobody on this thread is capable of reading properly.
I said, QUITE a few times already: that's not the main reason I hate her, DAMMIT.
ChiibiApr 17, 2013 6:40 PM

Apr 17, 2013 6:40 PM
Oct 2012
Chiibi said:
obviously the basher has some serious personal issues

I don't have any "serious personal issues" *rolls eyes*.
I am passionate over both things I love and hate. Sugublah basically tainted a series that I really enjoy and I can dislike her if I want to, without "personal issues" being a factor.

Just as you are entitled to your opinion, we are entitled to our opinion. And dear, the hysteria in your posts make you seem like this is more than just a mere opinion, but rather a personal one.

I can understand why you dislike how the director went overboard on the fan service, or that you thought the character was whinny, but to go on about her hairstyle? I mean seriously? And then you lash out at the "boys" who like her because of her breasts, and can't understand how "plain" she was and "that HAIR"? That's not criticism, that's jealousy.

As for the "bowl cut" you attacked, you do realize that she practices Kendou. Have you ever worn one those helmets? Trust me, that haircut is extremely efficient. Not to say that your opinion of the character is necessarily wrong (particularly the director's exploitation), but you rant seemed like you were speaking from some personal pain.
Apr 17, 2013 6:45 PM
Apr 2013
No. Her boobs almost saved the trainwreck that was the ALO arc.
Apr 17, 2013 6:51 PM

Nov 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
And dear, the hysteria in your posts make you seem like this is more than just a mere opinion, but rather a personal one.

I see no hysteria in my posts whatsoever.

I can understand why you dislike how the director went overboard on the fan service, or that you thought the character was whinny, but to go on about her hairstyle? I mean seriously? And then you lash out at the "boys" who like her because of her breasts, and can't understand how "plain" she was and "that HAIR"? That's not criticism, that's jealousy.

Jealousy? Over an ugly anime teenager? BWAHAHA. That's ridiculous. I DON'T want to look like Sugublah. I don't want a bowl haircut and I don't want giant boobs.I am happy with my own looks, plenty.
I just don't understand their taste. Probably because I'm not a man.

you rant seemed like you were speaking from some personal pain.

No personal pain here. The only pain I got was from putting up with her for an entire 10 episodes (she was tolerable in the beginning and ending).

Says you. >_> For me, they made it worse.

Apr 17, 2013 6:58 PM
Oct 2012
Chiibi said:

Huh, maybe you aren't.....

Chiibi said:
Jealousy? Over an ugly anime teenager? BWAHAHA. That's ridiculous. I DON'T want to look like Sugublah. I don't want a bowl haircut and I don't want giant boobs.

Whoops, should have waited a moment before conceding..... Methinks the woman protesteth too much....
Apr 17, 2013 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
Takuan_Soho said:

Whoops, should have waited a moment before conceding..... Methinks the woman protesteth too much....

You thinks wrong. I adore my long hair and lolita-like frame. :) They both enable me to pull off great cosplay.

Apr 18, 2013 2:45 AM

Jan 2010
chiibi said:

Kurimu said:
I hate everyone in this show.

Why? o_o What did they do to you?
I don't understand SAO haters....unless it's the whole "it's popular so now it sucks" trend.

It's called having good taste and not liking cardboard cutouts filled with cliche troupes and labeled as "cast" in the Anime's script.

Takuan_Soho said:
Chiibi said:

Huh, maybe you aren't.....

.. I think you need to have your eyes checked.

Chiibi said:
Takuan_Soho said:

You thinks wrong. I adore my long hair and lolita-like frame. :) They both enable me to pull off great cosplay.

Here comes a possible personal explanation- You dislike characters that look like Suguha because you can't portray and cosplay them in real life. Makes complete sense, if you ask me. Too bad you won't be able to pull off an Asuna cosplay..

Also, did you hear about this magnificent new product known as a
Apr 18, 2013 4:03 AM

Aug 2009
Chiibi said:

ssjokg said:

Obviously nobody on this thread is capable of reading properly.
I said, QUITE a few times already: that's not the main reason I hate her, DAMMIT.

Meanwhile the only other thing except her appearance that you tried to use to prove your point was her "immaturity","ditziness " and her being choked(?) that one doesnt really exist,the other is understandable due to circumstances,the other is utterly retarded.

There is no reason for Asuna to decide to play or die alone when she could just join someone(this should have been in ep2).There is no reason for Asuna to punch Kirito for her mistakes.There is no reason for her to feel embarrassed if Kirito were to look up when she was sitting on his shoulders. There are other things too that are after ALO too.

Suguha was playing a Virtual Reality game where she is "well" dressed for hours(and possibly the best hours since she started ALO)and forgot that she is in her underwear. Asuna on the other hand assumed that Kirito wanted sex.And then she punched him (as I said above).

On the other hand it was Suguha that emotionally supported him when he first met Sugou,she (unintentionally)made him to make the decision to search for Asuna in ALO,it was her that helped him(unknowingly)to reach Asuna,it was her, that even though she was having a fun time with that Spriggan,that made food for Kazuto too, it was her that helped him(twice) after she found out the truth.

The only time Suguha was immature was when she though that she cant be in the same group as Kazuto(ep25).

And you want her to be with a kid that acted like a real dick?Sorry but other than his sacrifice during the fight I have no sympathy for him.And he doesnt deserve it either.

Kurimu-chan said:

Chiibi said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Here comes a possible personal explanation- You dislike characters that look like Suguha because you can't portray and cosplay them in real life. Makes complete sense, if you ask me. Too bad you won't be able to pull off an Asuna cosplay..

Also, did you hear about this magnificent new product known as a
And
ssjokgApr 18, 2013 4:10 AM
Apr 18, 2013 4:06 AM

Jan 2013
Three things.

1. Kurimu-Chan is obviously a guy.

2. Don't attach honorifics to your name, you Gaijin.

3. You are all taking this way too seriously.
Apr 18, 2013 4:08 AM

Aug 2009
Solvite said:
Three things.

Favorite Anime
Gintama
Gintama'
Kuroko no Basket
Gintama': Enchousen

Favorite Manga
Kuroshitsuji

Pretty sure Kurimu-Chan is a girl.
Apr 18, 2013 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
Girls are so petty and simple so it turns out the source of your hatred is your bra size makes sense though.
Apr 18, 2013 6:27 AM

Jan 2010
ssjokg said:
Solvite said:
Three things.

Favorite Anime
Gintama
Gintama'
Kuroko no Basket

Favorite Manga
Kuroshitsuji

Yep, obviously a girl ;) Guess that makes me a very manly girl~

And old username is old, but I'd rather not change it.

Although my profile needs some updating--

Arararraragi-kun said:
Girls are so petty and simple so it turns out the source of your hatred is your bra size makes sense though.

Hmm.. Depends on the girl, really. Some are just very... shallow and judgmental
Kurimu-chanApr 18, 2013 6:31 AM
Apr 18, 2013 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
Kurimu-chan said:
ssjokg said:
Solvite said:
Three things.

Favorite Anime
Gintama
Gintama'
Kuroko no Basket

Favorite Manga
Kuroshitsuji

Yep, obviously a girl ;) Guess that makes me a very manly girl~

Lol was just kidding
Kurimu-chan said:

Arararraragi-kun said:

Hmm.. Depends on the girl, really. Some are just very... shallow and judgmental

http://youtu.be/f5Kqo66cxlg?t=26s
Apr 18, 2013 8:55 AM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
The only time Suguha was immature was when she though that she cant be in the same group as Kazuto(ep25).

Actually, I thought that showed a lot of maturity. Kazuto and the other SAO players had an intense emotional experience that formed lifetime bonds, exactly the same sort of bonds that soldiers fighting on the front lines form through shared life-threatening adversity. Those who haven't experience will never be able to understand what those people went through and there will always be a certain block because of that lack of understanding. To understand this as Suguha did required a great deal of maturity (one has to understand the issue before being able to accept the issue, most people just ignore it and hope that it goes away). For Kazuto and the other players, SAO was always going to be a major event in their lives, and with Suguha not knowing about the re-match, she thought there was never going to be a way to enter into that part of their lives.
Apr 18, 2013 9:00 AM

Aug 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
ssjokg said:

Actually, I thought that showed a lot of maturity. Kazuto and the other SAO players had an intense emotional experience that formed lifetime bonds, exactly the same sort of bonds that soldiers fighting on the front lines form through shared life-threatening adversity. Those who haven't experience will never be able to understand what those people went through and there will always be a certain block because of that lack of understanding. To understand this as Suguha did required a great deal of maturity (one has to understand the issue before being able to accept the issue, most people just ignore it and hope that it goes away). For Kazuto and the other players, SAO was always going to be a major event in their lives, and with Suguha not knowing about the re-match, she thought there was never going to be a way to enter into that part of their lives.
But she helped the group be full again.Why would she think that she didnt fit in or that she was a stranger?
Apr 18, 2013 9:00 AM
Apr 2013
Chiibi said:

Fiddy said:

Says you. >_> For me, they made it worse.

Okay, guy in real life.
Apr 18, 2013 9:15 PM

Nov 2008
Fiddy said:

Okay, guy in real life.

Are you really so ignorant that you think girls don't post things on the internet? -_-
If you STILL are not convinced I'm a girl...

There, aren't you happy I shared that little piece of information? :'D

Now onto other things....

Kurimu-chan said:
It's called having good taste and not liking cardboard cutouts filled with cliche troupes and labeled as "cast" in the Anime's script.

The only character I thought was like a cardboard cutout was Sugou.
Everyone else was FINE. They DID have character development. They DID have more than one trait to make up their personalities. If you disagree, you did not pay attention to the show.

You dislike characters that look like Suguha because you can't portray and cosplay them in real life.

Lmao no. That's like the stupidest reason to dislike a character EVER. I dislike them because of their boring designs and normally, I don't really like their personalities either...BECAUSE THEY ACT THE SAME.

Too bad you won't be able to pull off an Asuna cosplay..

I'll be a loli Asuna.:p My hair is a lot like hers, at least. Though I don't know if I'm going as her anytime soon. I had planned it but now that I've seen more anime since SAO, I want to go as Honma Menma and Kud Noumi. And since my rule is "MAKE YOUR COSPLAY, DON'T BUY IT", it will be quite difficult to pull off all three....:/

ssjokg said:
Meanwhile the only other thing except her appearance that you tried to use to prove your point was her "immaturity","ditziness " and her being choked(?)

Um, no. Once again, you didn't read the bolded text in my earlier posts at all, did you?
And you want her to be with a kid that acted like a real dick?

Dick? How did he act like a dick? He was like, concerned for her well-being 24/7 and he was always trying to help her or protect her. Yeah, that's really dickish. I think you're jealous of him because it looked like she might give him a chance. XD

I'm quite happy with my bra size, I assure you. A bigger size on a girl as short and skinny as me would look incredibly strange. Do not want.
ChiibiApr 18, 2013 9:41 PM

Apr 19, 2013 3:15 AM

Aug 2009
Chiibi said:

Ok I am 100% certain that you are retarded now.Or was that supposed to be a joke?

Chiibi said:

Kurimu-chan said:

Everyone else was FINE. They DID have character development. They DID have more than one trait to make up their personalities. If you disagree, you did not pay attention to the show.

Everyone else was FINE but you HATE Suguha?Makes sense.

Chiibi said:

Kurimu-chan said:
You dislike characters that look like Suguha because you can't portray and cosplay them in real life.

Lmao no. That's like the stupidest reason to dislike a character EVER. I dislike them because of their boring designs and normally, I don't really like their personalities either...BECAUSE THEY ACT THE SAME.

Implying that Asuna's design is more "unique" than Suguha's.Again:What kind of personalities?
Chiibi said:

ssjokg said:
Meanwhile the only other thing except her appearance that you tried to use to prove your point was her "immaturity","ditziness " and her being choked(?)

Um, no. Once again, you didn't read the bolded text in my earlier posts at all, did you?

Your only bolded parts are about her appearance,personality without giving a single reason,you just had "personality" in bold, and screen time WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU ARE HATING HER FOR TAKING ASUNA'S ROLE which from a logical(if you are familiar with that word) POV, is bullshit.And yes from a relationship,love POV,even if this is SAO,she IS a tragic heroine.You dont need death and mind breaks for something to be tragic.

ssjokg said:
And you want her to be with a kid that acted like a real dick?
Chiibi said:
Dick? How did he act like a dick? He was like, concerned for her well-being 24/7 and he was always trying to help her or protect her. Yeah, that's really dickish. I think you're jealous of him because it looked like she might give him a chance. XD

Wait a minute.There is a girl that blatantly rejects a boy's every move on her yet that boy keeps bugging her again and again.Yeah he was so concerned about her well-being 24/7 in a FUCKING MMOwithout even knowing what was going on.I cant stop counting the girls that fall for ME because I protected them in an online game.God I wish I was Recon....
And when she was in her worse,emotionally( ever since Kazuto woke up),he tried to kiss her?Okkkkkay.A real gentleman.
ssjokgApr 19, 2013 3:18 AM
Apr 19, 2013 3:32 AM
Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
Fiddy said:

Okay, guy in real life.

Are you really so ignorant that you think girls don't post things on the internet? -_-

Man, you're a dumb cunt. Thanks for the laugh though.
Apr 19, 2013 3:46 AM

Jan 2010
Fiddy said:
Chiibi said:
Fiddy said:

Okay, guy in real life.

Man, you're a dumb cunt. Thanks for the laugh though.

... Please... spare us your bad hygiene habits. We could've continued this without knowing.

Chiibi said:

Kurimu-chan said:

You, my friend, have horrible taste. I bet you're one of the girls who fell for perfect Gary-Stu Kirito who always magically gets deus ex machina for being the fabulous Kirito-sama that he is. Oh God, such a sexy 14 year old.

Where there's a Kirito, there's a way.

Note:

Chiibi said:

I'm quite happy with my bra size, I assure you. A bigger size on a girl as short and skinny as me would look incredibly strange. Do not want.

I bet next we'll be finding your height, weight, and bra size, won't we? Sure, go ahead (:
Apr 19, 2013 3:13 PM

Jun 2008
Well, this certainly spiraled out of control pretty fast.

At the moment, there's already a Asuna vs. Suguha thread:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=541694

An individual thread just for hating on a character will call for flamebaits everywhere. So yeah. I'm locking this down for now.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.