Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 6, 2012 5:55 PM

Sep 2011
I'm losing motivation to even check every Thursday now. I completely forgot that Gintama is even airing. I'll just wait until Spring. Patience is virtue.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Dec 6, 2012 10:14 PM

Sep 2010
I just mark each episode as watched on my list so that way I won't loose track. So far 6/10 episodes have been re-runs. This is good for people who live in Japan and watch Gintama on TV, but for us over sea fans who have the entire series online to view on Crunchyroll or fansub sites are not pleased we want new material. Dx

Luckily I have Ixion Saga DT to feel in my comedy void for now however long that will last hopefully more than two cour (24~26 episodes).

Personally I would have rather have them wait for another year and a half before bringing it back.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 6, 2012 10:56 PM

Aug 2008
Roloko said:
I just mark each episode as watched on my list so that way I won't loose track. So far 6/10 episodes have been re-runs.

The reruns don't count as episodes of Gintama' Enchousen. They belong to Yorinuki Gintama-san, which doesn't have an entry here.

There's no reason to complain about the reruns anyway. It's not like they're replacing new episodes, without the reruns the series wouldn't even be back yet. And for those who would have preferred them to wait another year, you can just wait a year before you start watching them...
Dec 7, 2012 7:07 AM
May 2012
yo guys, why don't they remake Hosen or Jiraia arcs in HD ??? it would be cool to see these awesome fight in HD, although I guess it would cost a lot to :/
Dec 7, 2012 11:30 AM

Aug 2012
AJ_Gintoki said:
yo guys, why don't they remake Hosen or Jiraia arcs in HD ??? it would be cool to see these awesome fight in HD, although I guess it would cost a lot to :/

osu
before watching the re-runs i thought that they will do the same thing that they did with Benizakura Hen Movie/
they didn't even remake the re-runs otherwise we had not 2 big Lines on the two sides of image
and also small lines in up side and down side of it.
it would cost for sure but i don't think that it take as much as a new episode.

however i'm glad they don't use Fillers so much. but it could be great if they would remake it. i have all of the Gintama episodes thus i have no interest in re-runs.(but it's still funny especially gorilla scenes :-" i don't know why but gintama is really rewatchable ! )
Dec 7, 2012 12:33 PM

Sep 2011
Silver_Samurai said:

before watching the re-runs i thought that they will do the same thing that they did with Benizakura Hen Movie/
they didn't even remake the re-runs otherwise we had not 2 big Lines on the two sides of image
Well if they remade the re-run they wouldnt be re-runs anymore, they'd be remakes. They specifically said this series would consist of re-runs and SOME new material

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 7, 2012 7:14 PM
Aug 2009
Is there any news on Gintama having new episodes?
Dropped this anime.
Dec 7, 2012 7:24 PM

Nov 2010
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.
It will have new episodes when it has new episodes. They explained from the beginning that there was going to be both new episodes and re runs, I don't know what your problem is.
Dec 7, 2012 7:28 PM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.
It will have new episodes when it has new episodes. They explained from the beginning that there was going to be both new episodes and re runs, I don't know what your problem is.
people are just ungrateful as hell.

They are quite literally being babies that are given a piece of candy and are crying that they arent getting a 2nd one

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 7, 2012 7:45 PM

Nov 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

They are quite literally being babies that are given a piece of candy and are crying that they arent getting a 2nd one
More like babies that are told that they are only getting one yet expecting two.
Dec 7, 2012 7:47 PM

Jan 2008
IntroverTurtle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

More like babies that are told that they are only getting one yet expecting two.

When the new episodes come back, he'll come running back... I'm sure of it.
Dec 7, 2012 11:42 PM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

By new episodes I'm pretty sure they meant the first Month that anime started aka the recent new arc from previous months ago. Now it's just reruns.
Dec 8, 2012 9:48 AM

Sep 2011
Tyrel said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

By new episodes I'm pretty sure they meant the first Month that anime started aka the recent new arc from previous months ago. Now it's just reruns.
seeing how hardly any time ha spast since those airings i dont see where you are basing that off of, its been a month and a half since eps stopped airing, They just dont want to catch up to the manga and send the series on a indefinite hiatus for more than a year, They probably are already working on the Ikkoku Keisei arc right now waiting for a good time to air it without getting to close to the manga since it is the second longest arc in the series they will end up using half of their current available chapters once its done.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 8, 2012 11:13 AM

Jan 2012
I honestly dont really mind these reruns. Every now and then i pick a random gintama episode, and watch it. Most of them are very enjoyable, even if you've already seen them.

Thursday's rerun was probably one of my favorite episodes, especially the intro. Sure new episodes are good n all, but this'l keep me entertained every thursday too!
Dec 8, 2012 11:55 PM

Sep 2010
llamaben said:
Roloko said:
I just mark each episode as watched on my list so that way I won't loose track. So far 6/10 episodes have been re-runs.

The reruns don't count as episodes of Gintama' Enchousen. They belong to Yorinuki Gintama-san, which doesn't have an entry here.

So its still 4/- then? This is kinda confusing... xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 9, 2012 12:00 AM

Nov 2010
Roloko said:
llamaben said:
Roloko said:

So its still 4/- then? This is kinda confusing... xD
Yup it's only 4/-. It's not that confusing, it's just only new episodes count for a new episode on your list. You don't have to keep track of the reruns at all.
Dec 9, 2012 3:53 AM

Oct 2009
Paul said:
IntroverTurtle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

Guys... he hardly said anything and you're jumping down his throat...
Dec 9, 2012 8:37 AM

Apr 2010
DareEvans said:
Paul said:
IntroverTurtle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

Jesus christ people, he just asked if there was any news about new episodes. He probably dropped this because he doesn't want to watch re-runs, which is understandable.
Dec 12, 2012 1:55 AM

Aug 2009
Solkiskey said:
DareEvans said:
Paul said:
IntroverTurtle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

Jesus christ people, he just asked if there was any news about new episodes. He probably dropped this because he doesn't want to watch re-runs, which is understandable.

LOL exactly. People are being a bit too over-protective here. Gintama is my favorite anime of all time, but having people down on my throat just because I refuse to watch reruns is a bit too much. I will still love it just as much. No harm done, right?
Dec 12, 2012 5:55 AM

Feb 2012
ZappaBappa said:
I honestly dont really mind these reruns. Every now and then i pick a random gintama episode, and watch it. Most of them are very enjoyable, even if you've already seen them.

Thursday's rerun was probably one of my favorite episodes, especially the intro. Sure new episodes are good n all, but this'l keep me entertained every thursday too!

Same, everytime I feel like I'm too depressed to get out of bed I look at my wall covered with Gintama posters then pick a random episode and feel all better.
Dec 15, 2012 1:36 AM

Jun 2009
I would'nt mind the re-runs if it wasn't for the fact that I finished rewatching the entire show literally days ago. So to me, this is just pointless and really sucks.
Dec 15, 2012 1:48 AM
May 2012
i want them to rerun where gintoki and katsura turned into cat and kondo into a gorilla... that a goddamn hilarious episode...
Dec 15, 2012 10:57 PM

May 2010
I was just in Japan for three weeks, and finally got tv access on a thursday.. glad it's on, even if it was a rerun. It was one I hadn't seen anyway. There's just something about watching it on tv, mmm.
Dec 15, 2012 11:12 PM

Nov 2010
sunnygrg said:
Solkiskey said:
DareEvans said:
Paul said:
IntroverTurtle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MrNeet said:
Dropped this anime.

LOL exactly. People are being a bit too over-protective here. Gintama is my favorite anime of all time, but having people down on my throat just because I refuse to watch reruns is a bit too much. I will still love it just as much. No harm done, right?
It's not that he doesn't like reruns that we don't like, it's that it was announced months before it even started airing that there was going to be reruns yet people still seem to be angry and surprised when there are reruns. If he knew there was going to be reruns and he doesn't like reruns then why even pick it up in the first place, he could have always waited.

And this is not the first time we have heard this, that's why it's getting annoying.

grandy_UiD said:
I would'nt mind the re-runs if it wasn't for the fact that I finished rewatching the entire show literally days ago. So to me, this is just pointless and really sucks.
Well next time you rewatch it, be sure to call sunrise or whoever makes it. And make sure that they have some new episodes for you. Or you could always just check before rewatching.
Dec 16, 2012 7:35 AM

Jun 2009
IntroverTurtle said:

grandy_UiD said:
Well next time you rewatch it, be sure to call sunrise or whoever makes it. And make sure that they have some new episodes for you. Or you could always just check before rewatching.

Some smartass we are, huh? When I started re-watching the show, there were no information about this season.
Dec 16, 2012 7:40 AM

Sep 2011
grandy_UiD said:
IntroverTurtle said:

grandy_UiD said:

Some smartass we are, huh? When I started re-watching the show, there were no information about this season.
You do realize he was mocking you right?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 18, 2012 12:37 PM

Aug 2011
Are the re-runs still going on?
Dec 18, 2012 7:13 PM

Aug 2008
EstelleBright said:

For now, yes. There will be at least 6 new eps in the Winter season.
Dec 19, 2012 12:54 PM

Dec 2009
Oh, I wish they could have subbed the current version as it is, but oh well. Funny episode, I didn't remember some bits!
Dec 19, 2012 7:51 PM

Sep 2011
llamaben said:
EstelleBright said:

For now, yes. There will be at least 6 new eps in the Winter season.
what makes you say that? the specifics of that i mean, like whered you get the info

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 20, 2012 7:15 AM

Oct 2010
It's announced that the next (real) ep 257 of Gintama' Enchousen will be Courtesan of a Nation (Ikkoku Keisei) arc

It's about..

The question only is when will they air this.. till January 3rd they will air re-runs for sure. (Could take longer)
Dec 20, 2012 7:48 AM
Mar 2012
Hyack-kun said:

The question only is when will they air this.. till January 3rd they will air re-runs for sure. (Could take longer)

It's already confirmed ep 257 is going to aired on 10th January, Gintama is going to have 2 weeks break just like other TV Tokyo series which is also aired on Thursday (Naruto Shippuden and Shirokuma Cafe).
Dec 20, 2012 7:59 AM

Aug 2008
This series makes me a sad panda.
Dec 20, 2012 1:57 PM

Sep 2011
melina_putri said:
Hyack-kun said:

It's already confirmed ep 257 is going to aired on 10th January, Gintama is going to have 2 weeks break just like other TV Tokyo series which is also aired on Thursday (Naruto Shippuden and Shirokuma Cafe).
fuck, that means zetsuen no tempest is going on break too. GOD DAMN IT!!!

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 20, 2012 3:30 PM

Dec 2010
ikkoku keisei arc, fuck yeah
Dec 29, 2012 6:20 AM

Aug 2008
The current episode is one of my favorite reruns of Gintama and the "f**k you" scene is still priceless to me even after nearly 3 years since it aired. XD
Anyway, what made me surprise is that this episode is the same prelude for a next one which was the beginning of a serious arc namely the Yoshiwara in the past and the upcoming Courtesan of a Nation arc. Can't wait for it next year!

DONDAKE!
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Dec 29, 2012 5:47 PM

Aug 2011
WHEN WILL THEY ENDDD??
Dec 29, 2012 7:10 PM

Mar 2012
EstelleBright said:
WHEN WILL THEY ENDDD??

The answers had already been given above.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 2, 2013 12:14 AM

Nov 2008
ohhh well I think misunderstand when they announced the return of Gintama. Anyway it's good to know is still on air, because I really love this anime, even if I have to wait for new episodes, and there is a manga too so, I can live with this.
Feb 14, 2013 3:54 AM

Jan 2011
Just when it's getting really interesting, they put back old episodes.
Well, I love Gintama so re-watching it doesn't bother me ^^

Feb 14, 2013 4:02 AM
Aug 2011
it's gotta be 2-3 episodes of reruns, then lightsabers arc, and then probably Gintama will be on break for year or so again
Feb 14, 2013 4:05 AM

Jan 2011
Artego32rus said:
it's gotta be 2-3 episodes of reruns, then lightsabers arc, and then probably Gintama will be on break for year or so again

Oooh, damn, it started recently (lol, 4 months ago) and I just got into it :(
it's sad but I'll wait forever for it! ;a;

Feb 14, 2013 4:23 AM

Jan 2012
Damn, not again.

Feb 14, 2013 4:38 AM

Aug 2008
So, they'll not gonna animate the chapters between the serious arcs (the lightsabers and Ikkoku Keisei arc)? Poor Sadaharu's story. =(
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Feb 14, 2013 5:01 AM

Jul 2010
Yeah :(

Not that I'm THAT sad, but I'm just kinda worried that the other mini-arcs might not be aired at all if they (anime staff) drag on too much (e.g. Zanpakutou).

The reruns are still funny though; but I think they actually have material for new episodes. I'm hoping that they don't go to serious arcs straight away, because I miss the laid back Gintama comedy as well.

This week's rerun is still funny though
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Feb 14, 2013 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
Damn...
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Feb 14, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
Daigo-Tsuwabuki said:
Artego32rus said:

Thanks for the info , anyways that tunel time was worth for rewatching xD
Dont count that as info, thats just a random ass guess. If they were going to go on break after only 3 arcs aka 11- 12 episodes they wouldn't have done the re-runs in the first place.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 14, 2013 7:20 PM

Sep 2009
I also thing its a guess, since anime can continue manga have pretty much plot for making episodes !
also this re-run was something like ''let's remember Zura after awhile'' XD since I think he won't appear in next one too *o*

but still I cant 100% tell if they'll continue re-runs.. I hope they will continue ~ but again, re-runs are priceless XDD no matter how many times I watch old episodes I never get tired of it <3
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Feb 14, 2013 11:10 PM

Dec 2008
Artego32rus said:

I'm also sorta sad the re-runs are back, but I'm an adult so I fully understand the situation behind the re-runs, as I wouldn't want them to go the One Piece route and have dragged out that last arc for 20 episodes.

However, just reading that the next arc is called the LIGHTSABERS? arc has got me all excited again.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Feb 15, 2013 1:26 AM

Feb 2013
I gonna standby the entire time during the Re-runs episode..

Like Zura,
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Oct 11, 2012

122 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 28, 2013

180 by lordgaara »»
Apr 25, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyack - Feb 7, 2013

203 by lordgaara »»
Apr 24, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Mar 21, 2013

116 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyack - Mar 14, 2013

113 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.