Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 13, 2019 9:17 AM

Aug 2009
Kish0 said:
ssjokg said:

And you are the viewer.

Well you're wrong then. Cause I'm not a normal viewer. (My last reply for this episode, cause this is out of the discussion of the episode)
A pretty shallow one viewer yes..
Sep 23, 2019 2:20 AM
Dec 2017
Saber loves Shirou ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Nov 6, 2019 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
Archer just died but maybe he is alive...seeing the new op...hmmm Only in anime our enemies are treated like this
Dec 26, 2019 4:36 PM
Sep 2019
Having watched F/Z first, I find really sad seeing the interactions between

The romance feels really silly, out of place and above all misplaced - why everyone falls for that idiot guy?
Sep 16, 2021 1:04 PM

Jun 2020
smh bruh y dafuq every char stoopid af
Dec 19, 2021 2:33 AM

Jan 2021
it seem like saber likes shirou now well im not surprised since this is her route..
jealous saber is cute.

also damn i forgot that sakura existed it seems like she will be a hostage
Jan 13, 2022 6:15 AM
May 2021
ItsMeAndrea said:
wait I don't get it.. is Saber's past life.. Arthur? == weird. jeez.. I somehow wished that Archer will come back with a flashy entrance.

I haven't lost hope yet because he also entrances in the new opening
Feb 12, 2022 7:11 AM

Feb 2020
i can't get over how fantastic this OST rly is!

that fight was pretty cool, i quite liked it but maybe i'm biased as a visual novel reader LOL

poor illya, you can tell she was devastated. rin always looks cute with her hair down, like she had it briefly.
i like how shirou does care about everyone and lets illya in the house, even if he is a somewhat dense sometimes. shirou is much more likable in the visual novel though, i'll say that (ใ€‚๏นใ€‚*)

saber and rin's hostility to shirou's protecting illya makes sense as well though

i always liked that scene where saber cleans off illya's cheek, i thought it was really sweet of her to do. even though she doesn't like illya too much it's nice to see her not be totally hostile

and yes, saber is king arthur. "but saber is a girl" yup welcome to fate LOL. her name isn't literally "arthur" though, it's artoria/arturia

and shirou walks in on saber in the washroom, classic embarrassing moment lol

even though i never listen to music like it, the ED song has grown on me so so much lol
Apr 17, 2022 2:47 PM
Dec 2018
So there's a harem forming I guess I should have noticed this before but Saber's cold disposition to any emotions stopped me from thinking about it. I'm ok with Illya staying in Shirou's house but what they're doing with Saber is kind of weird. I mean Saber is a servant she's supposed to be a spiritual being that will stop existing after and only exists for the HG wars. A very weird love interest. Also the complete 180 about Shirou seeing her naked feels so weird like they don't even acknowledge what happened last time Saber was seen naked. I know they're trying to make her "know what it's like to be a woman" but I don't think this is the way to deliver or at least this change is too sudden too fast. But I guess they only have 24 episodes and this is like the C plot so it makes sense why it feels that way.
Apr 26, 2022 3:01 PM
Dec 2020
Cool Episode
This is my rewatch, didnt think I'll like it on Rewatch after I experienced Ufotable type of animation in the other routes

But there is a QUESTION, and its preferably for VN readers actually please if ya'll dont mind.
Is Caliburn and Excaliber the same thing!? And if it is, which most probably true, why Shirou had to project the sword again while Saber already having it!!? She used it on Rider before, and she was trying to use it on Berserker too but Shirou stops her to Project the same sword then. So is the reason is that he projected it with enough mana to use but the one with Saber needs charging(aka exhausting her mana) before activating!!?
Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™
Hasan_LelouchApr 26, 2022 3:08 PM
Apr 26, 2022 10:32 PM

Jan 2017
Hasan_Lelouch said:
Is Caliburn and Excaliber the same thing!?

They are two different swords , but they are really similar.
Caliburn is the sword in the stone that Arthur finally pulls out , but he later broke it in a tragic battle , before receiving Excalibur , a sword with way more destructive power , from the lady of the lake.

Note that it's taken directly from the legend of King Arthur , but this legend possess differents versions/is debated by many peoples.
In some there is only 1 sword , while in others there is 2 (Like in the version of Naus). In some the lady of the lake is named Niniane or something among those lines , while in some she's named Viviane (Like for Nasu).

If you want to know a little bit more without reading the Visual Novel , you can also just check the Type-Moon Wiki , he's incredibly full of infos , or read books about King Arthur.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 27, 2022 2:45 PM
Dec 2020
Alexioos95 said:
Hasan_Lelouch said:
Is Caliburn and Excaliber the same thing!?

They are two different swords , but they are really similar.
Caliburn is the sword in the stone that Arthur finally pulls out , but he later broke it in a tragic battle , before receiving Excalibur , a sword with way more destructive power , from the lady of the lake.

check the Type-Moon Wiki

Ahh thanks very much
And yeah I'll definitely check that too
Jun 7, 2022 10:57 AM
Nov 2020
Nothing just shirou seeing saber tiddies every episode :/
Jun 13, 2022 5:10 AM
May 2021
Shirou ability is actually cool but I still like the slice of life moments more than the fighting.
Sep 25, 2022 2:05 PM

Dec 2018
this show doesn't seem to be going anywhere
May 23, 2023 4:32 PM

Dec 2007
man, beating breserkar was insane. didn't thought shirou would be able to develop this kind of skill.

it seems that since previous episode, this anime now is almost fully fanservice. lol
though i love how syber x shirou developing. ever since the, er, "inserting magic circuits".
well, you all know what they were doing there.

so in the end sakura will be involved in this war, but as a vessel?

and wait, why did they mentioned there's only lancer? that's it? everyone else got killed already? what the hel
User-NameMay 23, 2023 4:39 PM
Jul 21, 2023 1:47 PM
Aug 2021
Os cara mataram o Beserker SETE vezes com uma espadada só, BACANA. A Saber tá cada vez mais se apaixonando pelo Shirou e o professor é o mestre da bruxa, vamos ver como vai se desenrolar esse novo desafio.
Aug 6, 2023 1:10 AM
Jul 2023
A great episode.
- That Shirou soundtrack is fire!
- YEAHHHHH SHIROU, creating the sword in the stone and taking all 7 of Berserker's lives in a single hit! Insane.
- That team up attack was Xenoblade as hell
- Saber is jealous of Illya lmao
- With Berserker gone, there's only 4 servants left. A 1v1v2. Looks like one of the masters on the 'Temple Team''s side is someone with glasses. Maybe Shirou's friend, considering he owns the temple
- Why are they aiming for Sakura as the vessel? I thought Illya was literally built for it
ApreggiAug 6, 2023 3:50 PM
Aug 6, 2023 11:57 PM
Oct 2020
Shirou has no brain. LMAO.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Order

Shadow__-Monarch - May 4

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 16, 2008

83 by FedeMetal »»
May 5, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

137 by FedeMetal »»
May 1, 6:08 PM

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

30 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 10:20 AM

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Apr 25, 10:10 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.