Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 11, 2021 8:11 PM

Jul 2020
Goddamn I'm a Kusanagi simp now for sure.
Oct 18, 2021 1:01 PM
Aug 2020
Damn, and the old guy dies anyway at the end.
Oct 22, 2021 9:38 PM

Aug 2015
Best episode so far, Loved how the major had revenge for Togusa, Turns out that the laughing man is the same person in the wheel chair and it seemed there was a another organization that's behind the blackmail of the companies.

10/10 episode
Feb 20, 2022 10:47 PM

Feb 2021
they made that last fight scene almost identical to the one in the movie
Mar 19, 2022 10:25 AM

Apr 2012
Motoko vs mech reminds me another movie

karneheniMar 19, 2022 10:47 AM
Jul 30, 2022 1:30 PM

May 2017
brooo the last 2 epiodes have been epic, wish the entire season would have been like this. Instead we had a lot of hit and miss episodic episodes.. Unfortunate, but this final arc looks promising
Dec 7, 2022 5:51 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Major's cyborg body is robust asf

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 2, 2023 2:29 AM

Sep 2018
Mouth dropped seeing the Major lose her cool like that and go berserk on that guy in the mecha. Such a great series. 
Jun 10, 2023 4:56 AM

Dec 2022
The tachikoma would've been useful against that armoured suit. I find Motoko wasting valuable ammo like that a bit out of character, considering she's been against Batou going on operations where she felt his emotions would take over. I don't know why she decided to jump out of cover and take it on instead of just leading it through the building and buying time until stronger guns arrived. The action in this episode was intense, but it felt like they dumbed the characters down for it to add more suspense. Even that armoured suit could be taken and used by Section 9 if Motoko wasn't intent on damaging it.

Alright episode, but it felt tacky and overly dramatic at times. It throws characters and events at you, and has them act in the most hammy manner possible for impact, without any understanding of how efficient and rational they usually are. Batou just standing there in front of Aoi and doing nothing until his vision is taken away, only for him to throw a tantrum and then start shooting into the air was hilariously stupid.
Archean-ReturnJun 10, 2023 5:03 AM

Shaded Horizon

Aug 8, 2023 7:39 AM
Oct 2020
Really fast-paced, full of action. The Major's fight with the narc in the armored suit was cool, but out of character for her imo. Great episode all around.
Feb 17, 4:54 AM
Dec 2018
Exciting arc begins
5/5
Sep 16, 8:00 AM

May 2015
This was such a tense episode. Who would get there first, Section 9 or the NNS??? The race was climactic enough, but the fight afterwards was the cherry on top. It was the big guns versus the big guns with all of those assassins having cloaking abilities like The Major, and that giant mech at the end that nearly killed her was very reminiscent of the first ghost in the shell film.

This is definitely my new favorite episode, sucks that in the end they still couldn't save Imakurusu. But I'm glad the laughing man gave Batou the files before going ghost once more. He might not be such a clear cut antagonist after all.
Sep 16, 8:38 AM

Sep 2020
I am so flabbergasted, damn it.

What a tense episode was that. Finally, I am starting to grow fond of the series.
"I'll Take a Potato Chip and EAT IT"
Sep 17, 10:50 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Magicmist
This was such a tense episode. Who would get there first, Section 9 or the NNS??? The race was climactic enough, but the fight afterwards was the cherry on top. It was the big guns versus the big guns with all of those assassins having cloaking abilities like The Major, and that giant mech at the end that nearly killed her was very reminiscent of the first ghost in the shell film.

This is definitely my new favorite episode, sucks that in the end they still couldn't save Imakurusu. But I'm glad the laughing man gave Batou the files before going ghost once more. He might not be such a clear cut antagonist after all.
@Magicmist

Most people miss the continuity mistake in this episode
Sep 21, 8:26 PM

May 2015
Reply to JoeChip
@Magicmist

Most people miss the continuity mistake in this episode
@JoeChip The show is amazing but some of the details can go over my head at times.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OranSolus - Jul 17, 2008

158 by Magicmist »»
Yesterday, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OranSolus - Jul 17, 2008

89 by Magicmist »»
Sep 22, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Sep 8, 2008

51 by Magicmist »»
Sep 21, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jul 12, 2008

78 by Magicmist »»
Sep 19, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 22 Discussion

aero - Sep 8, 2008

45 by Magicmist »»
Sep 17, 4:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.