Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 30, 2009 7:32 PM

Jun 2008
^ Obviously, I totally agree with everything you said, Hevi.

Bad news for me: Lucky Shit gadgets arrived even at my comics shop. :-| Zetsuboushita!

Watching, waiting, commiserating
Dec 26, 2009 6:48 PM

May 2009
The dull, long conversations that seem to never end. Nothing eventful ever seems to happen.
Apr 20, 2010 8:25 AM

Jan 2010
nothing is funny on this anime.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.
Dec 29, 2010 12:15 PM

May 2010
The way the characters look and the voices.
Feb 8, 2011 11:20 AM

Feb 2010
everything
characters, story,
Dec 24, 2011 4:16 AM
Jul 2018
HeVi said:
Well... a lot of things.

As it has been mentioned several times in this thread: the directionlessness, the brainwashed lolicon fanbase, the awful failing-miserably-at-trying-to-be-cute art, the opening theme (I must admit that it's catchy, but that doesn't make it good) et cetera.

Out of everything already mentioned, there are two things I especially find distasteful: the awfully immature-looking characters and the fans.

I was disturbed when I found out that the characters are supposed to be 17. Seriously? 17? You've got to be kidding me. Fate Testarossa from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha is 9 and even she looks more mature than those girls. You don't make a 17 year old look like she's 6, it's just plain wrong. (Again, compared to Nanoha or Fate, even 10 seems pretty high for me). I've wished I had a gun many times when my Startard friends start babbling about how character X from LS is hot. As Rena stated it: Faye and Revy are hot, LS girls and their miserably failed attempts at being moe are not.

And the fans... yes. Lucky Star is a bad series, and the fans are only making it worse. I understand that they like LS, and I'm fine with it. That is until they start blabbering about how I'm a bad person and rubbing self-made Konata keychains in my face asking me "Isn't she cute?" No, she's not cute, please put it away. I respect the fact that they like LS, so why can't they respect the fact that I don't? As far as I'm concerned they can fap to Konata all they want. Just don't come rubbing it in my face, that's when I get highly irritated.

To sum it up, let me quote a friend of mine:
"Lucky Star is a series about cute girls doing cute things in a cute way."
My response:
"WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!"

^
This is everything about Lucky Star pretty much, i coudn't stand 5 minutes of the damn show ¬¬
May 15, 2013 11:51 AM
Nov 2011
It's so boring. They talk about food and things like that, how can it possibly be interesting? D:
I want a 'startard' tell me why they like it so much. (Lol, startard) Obviously they're going to say: Konata is mai waifuu or something crap like that.

Creepy, Konata is 16 and looks like 9. Such a loli(con).

<--- But I still like Hinagiku, she is one of the best tsunderes... D:: Well at least she is worried about being flat-chested and isn't so silly as some certain Lucky Star-characters. And she doesn't look childlish despite flat-chested.
DeletedAccount_May 15, 2013 12:13 PM
-___-
Jun 13, 2013 11:41 AM
May 2013
Lucky Star is so boring... I've only watched the first episode, but I'm certain it's going to be boring all the way through anyway if the first episode is already THAT boring.

When I've looked up on the Lucky Star wikia, I saw that all the characters are at least 16 years old and I was like "WHAT!?!?!?! YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!?!!!??" I agree. The characters do look like they're 6 years old instead of 16.

I hear that it's also SUPPOSED to be funny too.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» anyone here who likes the show but think its overrated

boa555 - Feb 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Feb 19, 2017 10:07 PM

» In your opinion, what is the most overrated anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Paki - Aug 27, 2008

102 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 18, 2015 7:31 AM

» Stupidest thing a LS fan has said about LS ( 1 2 3 )

hirahira - Jul 29, 2008

125 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 18, 2015 7:26 AM

Poll: » Which Lucky Star character do you hate most?

hirahira - Jul 28, 2008

43 by DeletedAccount_ »»
May 17, 2013 4:34 AM

» Anti-Lucky Shit pics.

RenaPsychoKiller - Nov 22, 2008

9 by DeletedAccount_ »»
May 15, 2013 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.