Forum Settings
Forums

Do you keep watching series you don’t like? And if you do, why?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 1, 2022 9:52 AM

Jul 2021
No, I don't really see the point in forcing your way through an anime when you're not enjoying it. If I'm not enjoying a show I might as well drop it.
Dec 4, 2022 11:38 PM

May 2020
Cause I'm a completionist. At least for 1 season

That's why i haven't watched many long-running shows. Cause If it's bad,then I'm dead.
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Dec 4, 2022 11:51 PM

Feb 2020
Nope. If I don't like the show, then I usually drop it.
Dec 5, 2022 2:20 AM

Mar 2022
Imagine. Imagine. IMAGINE. IMAGINEEEE.
Dec 5, 2022 2:31 AM

Jun 2022
I mean, if I somehow start an anime but its bad, if its not too bad I'd try to give it a shot until I finish it, even if I regret at least I managed to finish one bad anime that I'll never have to think twice about re-watching or not. If that anime is soooo bad than I expected then I'll just drop it, and never wanted to waste my time watching it.
Dec 5, 2022 2:31 AM
Apr 2022
manga called higanjima i hated it but it keeps me going just curious on how it ends
Dec 5, 2022 3:16 AM

Nov 2021
Sometimes if i have started a short anime i force myself to just finish it and see how the story ends. but usually i just drop something i don't like there is exception for the shows who i heard that are very good or will get better.

third picture :re:zero reddit ( [Media] Emilia & Subaru in kimono by@51senre)
Dec 5, 2022 3:36 AM

Dec 2020
im a completionist so i quite literally finish everything i start. even if i hate it. well, now im a little better with it. anything ive dropped i just delete from my list, i cant handle something being incomplete on it forever. im now into just letting myself watch what i enjoy, not watching to just. watch it all.

watching for enjoyment has been so much better for me. and if anyone here is feeling burned out from anime, give it a break and come back after a while, but only watch what interests you 100%, and dont push yourself to finish something you arent enjoying...as well as not forcing yourself to watch anime when youre not in the mood, it begins to feel like a chore.
Dec 5, 2022 12:18 PM

Mar 2018
Usually I don't unless I'm hopeful for it. Chainsaw Man is one that's like that for me right now. It's been pretty stale so far but I'm really hopeful that it gets better in the long run.
Dec 5, 2022 12:32 PM

Sep 2020
Yes, normally because I fall in love with one or more characters

Sorry if I write something incorrect, English is not my native language.

Dec 5, 2022 12:51 PM

Sep 2019
I haven’t yet encountered an anime I’ve thought was so bad, that I suddenly had to drop it.
I’m the kind of person who insists on not dropping stuff, but it can be that boring/bad that I end up getting distracted.

Edit: wait what’s with the date of the post. Why’d it pop up for me suddenly lmao.
Waiting for something to happen?
Dec 5, 2022 1:05 PM

May 2017
yes because i am compelled to.
gotta watch'em all
my candies:

bonus!:
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What's an anime people consider messed up that has no effect on you

isseixkoneko - May 26

32 by isseixkoneko »»
13 minutes ago

» "The anime is better than the manga" you ever heard that one before?

Yuusey - 3 hours ago

31 by Zarutaku »»
15 minutes ago

» Underrated movies

JoeChip - 4 hours ago

32 by AJ2814 »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you love your favorite character?

Shizuna - Yesterday

14 by Maou_heika »»
17 minutes ago

» Is romance/slice of life the greatest anime genre?

Semester1 - 4 hours ago

15 by pk8list »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.