Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 23, 2018 12:27 PM

Oct 2014
Energetic-Nova said:
Bourmegar said:

But you can easily lie about your age and use your parents Bank account there which is the problem.

There should be something like an ID reader with recognition software with a webcam for that stuff and make the stores show on the bank account what content you buy

And yh I as a kid also watched stuff like CSI and soap series before I was like 12 and Soaps did have characters making out at times. Stuff like Chin-Chan was also airing in my country when I was just a kid. But I only started reading and seeing the more hardcore stuff when I was around 16.
I got my ID and bank account when I was 15.

My parents however kept an eye on my bank account. And they kept on looking at the age ratings of the games I bought. I could only play 18/16+ games when I was 16. Your dad sounds cool though.

Consential sex simulations should be allowed at least. These simulations or novels mostly teach the good and positive stuff. But should they be showed towards young children or towards kids around 15 yrs? Or just shown in a censored version until the player is old enough?
Should 12 yr olds be allowed to play GTA or COD?
No! If a game or such is 18+ then they should be played by ppl who are 18/16 and above no matter what. I don't really get the double standarts really... gta indeed has sex workers and such so being ok with that is just weird especially when that looks more realistic than Visual novels....
Heck there are slightly ecchi series in anime that are 12+ and these are very tame (which is good for kids around that age) but should be played by 12 and above.

Bdw what is enzai?

BUT GTA AND COD ARE BOTH ON STEAM and you only have to lie about your age and have a card to buy them!

XD I mean you could even take money to the store, buy a steam card and do it that way. So you don't even really have to have a card.

Oh Enzai? A prison rape yaoi game where your goal is to be found innocent after being falsely accused of murder. Fighting against the powers that be who are literally raping you. Unlocking by playing over and over again the conspiracy put up against you. It is a pretty cheesy game though. And it is set in France. Which I am sure would interest you in that way. XD

Oh, and the MC is underaged. And.... seems to "enjoy" being raped. It is really one of those games.

But the fact that your MC can infact die in this situation does convey some seriousness to the situation at the very least.

And I didn't realize how funny or unrealistic it was until I was older. I felt genuinely bad for him. And wanted to help him.

As far as I know, I don't know any game on steam that they targeted with unconsensual sex scenes. These games had nudity of anime girls who you dated and bought stuff for and they eventually gave you sex (usually shown with a picture of a naked girl not actual sex). Which though nice-guy-fanciful, isn't exactly rape like Enzai.

Well the AAA games seem to be safe due to them being rated by someone else?
I dunno, it is just so dam stupid...
plus they should just force the Steamcard buyers to iD themselves before they buy it..

Well I am not really interested in rape though..... maybe i will check it out.

Steam now just seems to re-review the games so maybe the Damage will be Minimal, plus many VN games seem to jump to other retailers like Huniepop is doing.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

535 by tinshard »»
6 hours ago

» Do you play Akinator?

bronycon42 - Nov 29, 2023

11 by Alex111222 »»
Today, 7:40 AM

Poll: » On a scale of 1 to 10 how importent are graphics to you in a AAA game

TheSuaveAlt - Mar 8

20 by Stomiks »»
Today, 4:53 AM

» Wuthering Waves

ashisland - May 20

17 by juanlqr »»
Today, 4:35 AM

Poll: » Do you like to play older games? (Not retro)

KenaiPhoenix - Dec 30, 2023

26 by Stomiks »»
Today, 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.