Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2016 8:03 PM

Jun 2014
Hello, I'm Violet, I'm 23 years old friendly shy peaceful female college student. I got invited to this club so thank you ^_^

most of the time I watched anime, read manga, visiting other towns, studying, playing video games, love indie music.... I have been in the anime world for a very long time, almost all my life....almost and started reading manga 2 years ago.

I join the community like a month ago so still figuring stuff here xD. Oh! before I forget, my English is not fluent, so sorry for future mistakes or now!! favorite anime: Kyoukai no Kanata and Dragon Ball Z

Pleasure to meet you all! ^_^

Jan 13, 2016 9:37 AM

Apr 2015
Woops... forgot to introduce myself xD

Hi my name is Jackie, I am currently 15 years old. I love anime! I started watching anime at the age of 5 but not as much, I just only expanded more into anime last year and recently my friend even got me to start reading more manga... to be honest I don't like reading books or a sheet with words on it personally but manga was an exception. I would mostly be playing videos games or watching anime all day every day but since my last two years of school are coming up I've decided to lift my game up and put more efforts into my studies.

Thank you for inviting me to the club and I hope I can get along with everyone here :D
Jan 14, 2016 11:42 AM

May 2015
Received an invite, accepted.

Take care of me.
Jan 15, 2016 3:18 PM

Oct 2015
Hello all! You can call me by my MAL name or by the nickname my friends gave me, "Shizuka", which means quiet.

I'm pretty shy (even online), so most of the time people will have to initiate the conversations or the friend requests.

I stumbled upon this club while looking for a club to join to help battle my shyness. lol.

I'm a 19 year old female currently in my sophomore year of college. This is also my second semester in which I've been taking Japanese.

I hope we all get along & a pleasure to meet you all.
Jan 16, 2016 10:15 AM
Jan 2016
Hello everybody!
Call me Zayaan!
I'm 18. I like anime (obviously XD)
I want to review anime and one day become a mangaka............not gonna happen.
Let's get along shall we?
Jan 22, 2016 4:27 PM

Jan 2015
Hello! Name's Harantipo, but you can call me whatever you like. I'm 15 and started anime about a year ago. My favourite genres at the moment are mystery and action. Look forward to talking with all of you!
Jan 24, 2016 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
Hello! I'm Thatonechillgirl or you can call me HJ (my initials for my real name) I'm not telling yall my age cuz reasons. I want to run an animation company someday! Nice to meet you all!
Jan 24, 2016 12:39 PM

Dec 2015
Hi everyone Mahapadma here !
Huge fan of Esdeath(from akame ga kill) and my nick is a reference to her trump card :D
Love collecting cards and participating in clubs so decided to join here.
Nice to meet you all :)

Jan 24, 2016 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
Mahapadma said:
Hi everyone Mahapadma here !
Huge fan of Esdeath(from akame ga kill) and my nick is a reference to her trump card :D
Love collecting cards and participating in clubs so decided to join here.
Nice to meet you all :)

Nice to meet you too!
Jan 24, 2016 4:42 PM

Jan 2016
Hi, I'm Floyd, username taken from my favourite band of progressive rock :P I'm not too open even on social media but I think I can share some interests here so... I hope we can get along :)
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 24, 2016 6:28 PM

Feb 2014
Hello, I'm Styx and I'm 19 years old. I love anime and I enjoy most genres! Nice to meet you all ^^
Jan 25, 2016 5:48 AM

Jun 2012
Hello everybody! Hope you guys enjoy your stay :3 (and don't be afraid to hang around an chat!)
Jan 26, 2016 1:49 PM

Mar 2015
Hello everyone. I wasn’t sure if people did these kind of threads around here but I just wanted to introduce myself to this community. I have been meaning to do this introduction post for a while now, but I kept putting it off. So let me say sorry for making an introduction post so late. But anyways, I hope to meet new people who share the same love for anime as I do. I hope to start socializing more in these forums, and get to know the overall community.
But anyways. Hello everyone! I go by “Mix” for the most part, but from time to time I like to make modifications to my nickname. Such modifications include: Mix1199 (1,199 is my favorite number. A little odd but hey! Everyone is allowed to like their own numbers) Mix (at times being simple is good), MrMilkshake/MilkshakeMIx (Don’t ask……and to answer your question: No, my milkshake doesn’t bring any boys into my front yard), MrM (Because it sounds all mystery like), Migle (one of my childhood names given to me by a friend. It’s a simplistic form of my name),SteelMix (in honor of my friend who is a streamer), and MixATwix (Cause I was eating a twix chocolate bar the day I was changing my username) (maybe if I was eating a snickers bar, my username right now would probably be SnickersMix or some variation of that). But anyways, I am not here to overcomplicate your day with all the numerous variations of my username/nickname, so you can just call me Mix. Now, don’t start relaxing just yet, because I am not done talking about my usernames. Don’t worry, I will it be quick and painless, well painless for me, but for you I don’t know. (Better grab some coffee, a blanket, and maybe some socks…wait! Let me take a break and put on some socks..)
You probably didn’t notice that break I took in between paragraphs, but my feet are warm now if you are wondering. Anyways where were we? Oh yea! So most of my usernames come from my main username “mix.” That nickname was given to me by a friend because I was “mixed” (Hispanic and white). And my childhood nickname “migle” (please don’t call me that. Its painful) came to creation because a friend decided to give me a nickname based on my real life name being: Miguel. You see the correlation? Anyways (is it me or have I been using “anyways” a lot? Anyways, I will probably continue using it like I did right now), I am Hispanic (if you didn’t pick that up somehow…) but born in the united states (New York to be specific. Queens to be more specific. Umm..sorry I don’t remember the street address I was born in). I am currently 17, as my birthday was January 14th. I live in the united states (if you want to know where exactly….you stalker…then I don’t know…look at my ip? But why would you, unless of course you enjoy stalking people…). So anyways (I need a new replacement word for “anyways”), I am mostly an introvert type of person who would fit into the role of a background silent character who slowly judges everyone but never gets notice. I live out my life using my main philosophy of “act as if you are just part of the background scenery. Act so no one would notice your minimal/non-important existence. Act like nothing more than a shadow. No one cares; everyone is to busy with their own lives. You are nothing more than another percentage, another drop of water into the bucket of human civilization.” (well…..it got dark really quick) sorry if I just blew some of my dark clouds into your sunny day. But anyways, as of around early 2015, I have begun to change my philosophy into something of this caliber: “Its okay to act as if you don’t exist, at times it better to stay silence that to interfere into the affairs of others. At times, it okay to act out of character when around people you are comfortable (mainly friends). It’s good to not take shame in taking joy in things that others might find dislikable (like anime. As I used to be a secret anime fan, until I meet more people in real life who enjoyed anime. As of meeting those people I read manga in school and watch anime without care to the world). Everyone is to busy with their own lives and their own issues to notice your flaws, thus its okay to have flaws and show them every once in a while. No one is perfect. (And finally) Don’t give a s*** to what people think of you, as long as you like your self and people like you then you don’t have to care for the haters.” And that ladies and gentlemen, is the Mix’s Philosophy 2.0 (as updated in early 2015). Right now, I usually live on that philosophy, and for the most part the depression that used to shadow most of my days is now gone. I have lots more of friends and people seem to like me more as I don’t hide my true self behind a fake persona anymore. To be honest, life is more enjoyable if you follow the “Mix’s Philosophy 2.0.” Well. I would go into talking about my hobbies and interests, but I am getting bored…And I want to leave some things out so people can ask me questions. If you want to know to know stuff like my hobbies, interests, etc, then just ask me. I enjoy answering question. I am cutting this short so people have questions to ask me. Well, anyways, this was a fun little introduction (so don’t judge me on grammar/spelling or any of that English stuff), I hope to meet more people in the upcoming days. Oh and remember, make sure to “Mix” up your day!

Also...sorry if this is to long..i did cut it down...i made it 50 percent shorter than it was going to be.
Jan 29, 2016 7:27 AM

May 2011
Hi, i joined a little while ago, but i didn't introduce myself. I'm not a very picky anime watcher, i can watch anything, if i think the plot is good. Though i prefer stuff with good humour :D
Nice to meet you all~
AyaJan 29, 2016 7:33 AM
Jan 29, 2016 7:31 AM

Jul 2015
Cyanical said:
Hi, i joined a little while ago, but i didn't introduce myself. I'm not much very picky anime watcher, i can watch anything, if i think the plot is good. Though i prefer stuff with good humour :D
Nice to meet you all~
Nice to meet you too~
Jan 29, 2016 9:52 PM

Apr 2010
Hi everyone~ My name is Sayoko and I'm 18 years old. I recently just got back into watching anime. It's nice meeting you!
Feb 5, 2016 9:34 PM

Jan 2016
Hi everyone. Thought I would introduce myself and hopefully make some new friends on here

So a bit about me:
My name is Benny. I'm 27, Australian and a mature-aged uni student studying psychology. I like to think I'm a good cook and am expanding the things I can cook/bake/make/whatever whenever I get the opportunity. Currently playing Final Fantasy Explorers, just adding to the list of Final Fantasy games I've played. When I'm not studying or cooking or playing video games, I'm usually relaxing and watching anime.

I'd love to chat and get along with you all. Thank you very much everyone!
Feb 6, 2016 9:25 PM

Jan 2011
Yo, i'm paingwen. I joined because I like talking to people on this site from time to time. Whenever I come back after not loggin in for awhile I look for another group to join. I absolutely love medieval settings in my anime and games so a lot of my favorites are going to be in that realm things like skyrim and dark souls for games and Legendary heroes and virgin witch for anime. Other things that i'm into consist of things like the occult, IT, and comics.
Feb 7, 2016 2:11 PM
Nov 2014
Hi! I'm Bojo91 (you can take out the 91 if you want xD), I am a 25 years old college student (Physics and Biology :D). I like almost every kind of anime I think, but mostly Psychological/Horror/Mystery/Supernatural...I like to play videogames, like DOTA2, Skyrim and some others :D or 3DS games, Pokémon mostly xD. And I love playing the bass :D. That's all I can tell you I think xD. Hope we can get along :D
Feb 9, 2016 11:50 AM

Aug 2014
Meow ^^

I'm Ardy. 22 year old Dutch guy. Nothing too special to say :P
Hope we'll get along :)
Feb 9, 2016 12:15 PM
Sep 2015
Hi, I´m a Korean male who lives in Germany and loves Japanese culture. I´ll turn 18 this summer (2016) and I´m relatively new on MAL. A friend of mine recommended me to just join some clubs so I´ll start to use MAL more often.

I love to discuss, talk and so on. One of my favorite animes/mangas are : Clannad, Monogatari Series, Death Note and Code Geass.
Feb 14, 2016 12:34 PM
Jun 2014
What's happening, I'm TheBhoyInGreen. It doesn't really matter what you call me, I'm 18 and still fairly new to anime/manga etc. I hope this is a good club!
Feb 15, 2016 1:26 AM

Sep 2014
Hey I'm Menzo, 16, from Australia. Just saw this club was somewhat and decided to join. Nice to meet you guys. (~˘▾˘)~
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Feb 17, 2016 1:24 PM

Jul 2015
Nice to meet ya all~ Hii I'm Ying and I'm 15 years old girl. I love all sorts of anime, read manga and play some video games (not much cuz my laptop is pretty shitty). Hope to make some friends :3
Feb 18, 2016 12:26 PM

Sep 2015
Hello, hello didnt see this until recently, So here my late intro. Im Ezheng, turn 16 last month, just a random student that cant spell in any language, And have been watch anime and reading manga since a very young age. since this seems like a good club,so i joined. So plz to meet you all
Feb 20, 2016 6:55 PM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone im OopsWrongWebsite i'm a 16 year old who is looking for fun and friends who like anime so i joined this club for the former and also because im very new to anime aswell
removed-userFeb 20, 2016 7:18 PM
Feb 22, 2016 6:41 PM

Jul 2011
There is not so much to write about me here,most of it you can see in my profile if you want.
In efect,im a nice guy i think,a bit introverted maybe,nice to meet you all of this club,i hope we can get along.

" Even death has a heart."

Feb 23, 2016 3:13 PM
Jul 2014
Hi all,
Named Justin,
24 y/o
Like anime/manga,
Favorite anime is Fairy tail,
Favorite manga is dengeki daisy,nisekoi
Avid video gamer, own almost every system
Anything else just ask
Mar 2, 2016 3:14 AM

Jan 2016
Hello. I am FTPinkHair, I'm 17 years old. I enjoy watching anime,playing basketball and computer games. Nice to meet you all
Mar 4, 2016 11:52 PM

Nov 2015
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm from Singapore. A fan of animes, visual novels and games. Looking forward to making friends here.
Mar 9, 2016 3:45 AM

Feb 2016
My name is Jeffro 神様 on the discord chat. I like speaking weeb. Started watching anime Winter 2016 season. yoroshiku onegai shimasu <-- weeb

You can visit my profile if you want to know more... but there's not much on there anyways so don't bother.
Mar 12, 2016 5:31 PM
Feb 2016
Hi everyone. I'm Mahesh. I'm 18. If you have any que, ask and i'll try to answer them. Looking forward to make new frnds :)
Mar 19, 2016 9:21 PM

Jul 2015
I am dark_side16. Feel free to call me 'ds'.
Nice to meet ya all and please take care of me.
Mar 21, 2016 3:43 PM

Jan 2016
I decided to join this club, although I never really did anything in the club yet ._.
So I hope to be an active member I guess :D

Age cause I'm told to- 16 at this moment. Still a high schooler and still got 1 1/2 years to go (finish high school officially September 2017 and have my major exams after that, which allow me to choose which uni to go to. Hoping to do finance or commerce in uni)
Australian born (currently residing in Sydney) with a Chinese heritage.

Goal - Have fun and be a proactive member.
>Insert Generic Signature<
Mar 22, 2016 4:12 AM

Aug 2015
Hello everyone.
My name is Omar, I'm 20 years old, from Damascus, Syria. Looking to start up discussions about anime and making more otaku friends.
Mar 23, 2016 6:38 PM

Mar 2016
Hello all,
My real name is Chris and I'm 16
I'm looking to be a good member and friend to you guys!
Hi
Mar 27, 2016 9:05 PM

Jun 2012
Hello~

I'm Astarate, but you can call me Autumn if you want to. :)
I am 21 and have been obsessed with anime for over a decade now.
Nice to meet you all, and hope you're all having a good night.
Mar 27, 2016 9:36 PM

Nov 2015
Oh. Looks like I haven't done this yet. Oh well.

Hi! I'm Anaïs, a 16-year old currently living in the land of tea! Feel free to call me Anaïs or Nice (preferred).
I've been involved with the anime community since I was eleven, and I'm sort of active as a forum officer in other site communities (MAL not included).
Nice to meet you! :D
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
Mar 28, 2016 12:02 PM
Aug 2015
Umm hi I'm an underage female named Vanessa who spends most of her free time on the internet and part of it is to obviously watch anime. I guess you could call me antisocial but I just don't use my free time to talk to people. I go to school and I should probably prioritize homework over anime but that never works. I stopped going to the library to borrow books because of my horrendous record of not returning them so I don't really read manga as much as I used to and I don't have a job to buy manga. Err my anime choices are basically anything except hentai. I'm usually very open minded about anime and I like to see other people's perspective on things. I also enjoy watching youtube videos, listening to music, playing weird online games, and researching weird things. My fingers are getting tired so I'll end it here.
Mar 28, 2016 8:37 PM
Aug 2012
hello im 22 and im new to Forums on MAL but i would like to get to know some of yall
Apr 12, 2016 7:39 PM

Jun 2015
Hi there, i'm 21 Brazilian. Leonardo

I used to be on Mal all day long but highschool fucked me up, but now things are more relaxed and i'm back! I usually dosn't like Ecchi animes :(
No Signature.
◄◄◄- look there
Apr 15, 2016 8:02 PM

Apr 2016
Hi, its' nice to be here.
I'm ksudddusk, or just Dusk.

I'm 16 years old and my hobbies are watching Anime, Designing and Coding.
I'm quite lenient when it comes to rating an anime, so they're not really reliable haha.
Feel free to contact me if you need help in coding.

Side Notes for fellow coders :
I code in PHP and HTML, CSS ( SASS ), Javascript(JQuery), and BOOTSTRAP4/FOUNDATION5 frameworks. If you have a cool project, I'd like to help!

-El Psy Congroo-
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Apr 23, 2016 4:47 PM

Apr 2016
Hey! I'm Morferz , I'm new here so
feel free to add me
I… remember.
That a young woman had come.
Sitting there, quietly, she would write letters.
I… remember.
The figures of that person… and of my kindly smiling mother.
That sight… surely…
I would not forget even if I died.
May 9, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2016
Hey guys I am new here. Looking forward to getting to know you guys. Been watching anime for the past 4 or 5 months now and it's been really fun.

May 12, 2016 9:47 AM

Dec 2015
Yo! I'm PolishLynx. Just Lynx works fine as well. Already a college graduate. Retired football player.

I've been watching anime since being 8 years old (soon will hit 23). Though there was a rather long break in which I stopped watching at all. Updating MAL with anime watched from January 2015. Anything watched before that date is not being added there until eventual re-watch.
When it comes to anime and manga I don't really have a favourite genre. I like to give a try to anything. And somehow still managing without dropping.

I do YouTube to kill boredom. Only let's plays though. Lot's of reading during that, because of Visual Novels.

Anyway. Hope we can get along. :)
May 13, 2016 10:16 AM

May 2016
Hi, I'm fairly new here and I hope to get along with you guys.

Nice to meet you all. :D
May 15, 2016 6:09 AM

Dec 2015
Hello to all! My name is Karen Shirotori (白鳥可憐). If you don't interchange the names, it means "lovely swan". I'm currently 14 and in my high school. I play violin like Miyazono Kaori from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. I got reunited to anime in May 2015 so I'm kind of new to anime. My favorite anime genres are action, drama, fantasy, school, shounen, and supernatural.

I hope we'll be friends, 'kay?

set by mal secret santa 2023
May 16, 2016 2:21 PM
Aug 2015
Hello I am Robinkss.
I like to draw/play the piano/sing/read manga and watch anime!
よろしくお願いします〜
May 16, 2016 9:40 PM

May 2016
H-Hi i'm Groobas

I'm pretty new on this site and this club seems just so nice :3

BTW : I'm 18 years old and i'm a mustached man \o3o/ (Italian) so sometimes ... well ... Language Walls can be pretty hard for me

Like: Well ... i can watch everything and i hate judge , seems nice but at the same time makes me veeeeery Shy whit random people.

Not Like: Very simple ... people or community that Judges whitout a solid reason ... so yeah i hate most of the random communitys that talks bad about something because ... you don't like that? Who cares just hold it for ya don't boder the others ...

I'm a student for now and i watch anime only after 10 PM (seems like a random quote) because is the only way/time where i can have a little privacy.

Thank you for reading this annoing introduction ... ^^
IT NEVER GETS EASIER , YOU JUST GET BETTER

-Groo
May 31, 2016 12:07 PM
Jan 2016
Hello I am Kyle, I am 18 years old pleasure to meet you.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Last Letter v2 ( 1 2 )

Pyro - Dec 23, 2020

79 by TheBigGuy »»
Oct 19, 2023 2:09 PM

» [Game] Seven is Magical ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

turtlebandit - Apr 10, 2015

6761 by Blasar »»
May 25, 2023 2:41 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Character Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Inactive_Andy - Oct 6, 2016

1107 by danilitoleon »»
Feb 25, 2023 7:47 PM

» [Game] What's Your Excuse? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tigervu - Jun 18, 2015

467 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:19 PM

» The Alphabet order

Kawaii_otaku333 - Dec 28, 2019

44 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.